Daisy

By channieluv6

"Oh my little omega...what am I going to do with you?" The omega stood in front of his alpha, tears in his ey... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

222 16 0
By channieluv6

"Lulu! Don't forget the dessert! The boys and I worked hard on it!" Lucas stared at the dish that was covered in frosting and sprinkles. I don't think they would notice if he tried a piece of it...

Lucas went to stick his finger in it, but suddenly he heard a few whines rounding the corner. He sprung up and covered the dessert again just as Haechan was rounding the corner.

"I just hate it when Mom decides last minute to have dinner and I haven't had time to plan! This is too stressful. My head is pounding!"

Haechan was signing so quickly that Lucas was not able to understand most of his omegas rant. But he decided to just let him keep going. Then a smaller head peeked around the corner.

The smaller omega's eyes met his father's and quickly hid behind the wall again. Lucas smirked, noticing his son do it again but this time he knew he was caught. "Come here Lele."

Chenle walked into the room slowly, wanting to run back to his bedroom where Jisung was. He just couldn't do it. "Tell me Chenle."

"Um, can...can Jisung come?"

Lucas's brow furrowed at this question. "Doesn't Jisung need to go home Chenle? He just spent the night. His parents will be looking for him."

Chenle went to defend himself, but Lucas stopped him. "No Chenle. Jisung should go home now. This is just a family dinner."

Chenle's smile dropped and his eyes looked down at the floor. He jumped off his father's lap and ran back to his bedroom. He could feel his eyes start to fill with tears.

"So Lele, do I need to go home?" Chenle slowly shut the door, turning to look at his best friend. Jisung immediately stood wrapping his arms around the omega's small body. "Daddy said no.."

"It's okay Lele, I will see you in a few days! No worries!" The omega looked at the beta with wide eyes, "A few days?!"

Jisung smiled, "I think I should wait to come back over just in case I overstayed my welcome." Chenle shook his head, disagreeing with Jisung. He wanted Jisung to be with him all the time. Why didn't he want to as well.

"Okay fine. If you don't want to come over then don't. Just leave."

Jisung's brow furrowed, "What?" Chenle stomped his foot, "Just leave then Jisung. If you don't want to hangout with me then you should have said so."

Jisung grabbed the smaller boy's face looking at the tears that fell from his eyes. Chenle was beautiful. Even when he cried.

"I'm not going anywhere until we make up. And since you have to go somewhere soon we better make this fast." Jisung sat down on Chenle's twin bed staring at the crying boy.

Chenle huffed and looked at the ground again. He couldn't stay mad at him. He loved Jisung. "I just don't want you to leave..."

Jisung motioned him over and grabbed his hands, he wrote "I'm not" in his palm. Chenle hugged Jisung close, finding comfort in his scent. Soon the omega was fast asleep.

Jisung laid him down and slowly got up, leaving the omega's room. He walked out into the living room to leave the house, noticing Haechan running around trying to find different things for the dishes.

Lucas walked around the corner noticing the Beta leaving, "Jisung. Can I talk to you outside?"

~~~~~

"Okay I think everything is almost done!" Taehyung stood and looked at the set dinner table, which could sit the whole family. He loved when the family got together.

Jungkook walked behind the omega, wrapping his arms around him. "Looks amazing Petal. You really out did yourself." Taehyung laughed, "Well I had help."

Taehyung motioned over to the small omega who was carrying the extra plates. "God job Jaemin! Thanks for helping Grandma!" Jaemin smiled, "Of course! I love helping!"

Suddenly a knock sounded at the door. Jungkook opened the door to see Jaehyun with a worried expression. "Please tell me that my son is here. Taeyong is freaking out."

Jungkook laughed as he nodded his head, "Yes the little omega has been here all day helping out. He is perfectly fine." Jaehyun sighed as he turned to see Yuta guiding his mother towards the house. "Jaehyun, Jaemin is here right?"

"Yes sweetheart, he is here." Taeyong sighed as he walked into the house behind his mate. "I swear he is going to make me lose it one of these days."

The family walked in having a seat in the living room to wait for the others. Jaemin ran into the room running straight to Taeyong. "Mommy! Guess what I did today!"

Taeyong ran his fingers through his son's hair, "What did you do Jaejae?" Jaemin proceeded to talk and ramble about how he helped his grandparents out while Taeyong listened, trying to figure out how his son could talk so fast.

"Jaemin did you tell your mom about-" Jaemin turned around and gave Taehyung a look. "How...we cooked dinner together?" Taeyong frowned, "Huh..?"

Taehyung laughed, "We worked very hard on the dinner! Jaemin is very good at cooking!" Yuta scoffed, "Yeah...sure..."

Jaemin pouted as Jaehyun slapped his shoulder, "Stop being mean to your brother." Yuta groaned as he walked into the bathroom. "Already off to a great start. Love family dinners."
~~~~

"I know Chenle and you are very close." Jisung sat down on the porch, not making eye contact with the Alpha. "Yeah..he's my best friend..."

Lucas sighed, "Yeah, I know and I'm very sure you are his best friend too." Jisung looked down at his feet, which had become very interesting.
"Yeah..."

"Jisung. I want to know why. What are your intentions with my son?"

Jisung's eyes widened at Lucas's words, "What..what do you mean?" Lucas frowned, "Chenle and you are getting of age Jisung, and I know how you must be-"

"No! I mean that's not what is happening here sir... I love Chenle as a friend...he makes me happy and I love hanging out with him. I would never.."

Lucas interrupted Jisung, "I don't think you would hurt him Jisung. I just want to know what you plan to do in the future. Chenle will one day find his mate, which means-"

It was Jisung's turn to interrupt him, "I know what it means sir. And I know he will." Jisung didn't know why his blood started to boil at the thought. "I'm going to go home now. Good night Mr. Wong."

Jisung got up and left quickly, trying to calm his breathing down. He was fuming.

Lucas sighed as he turned around to see his little omega standing at the door. "Chenle-"

"I can read lips Daddy. You of all people should know that." Chenle's eyes were puffy from crying, new tears starting falling from his face. "Chenle, you know what I said was true. You need to start thinking about-"

"I know Father what I need to do, but if that means I never get to see Jisung again, I would rather die mate less."

Chenle turned and ran back into the house, nearly knocking over Haechan who was carrying the food towards the door. Lucas ran into the house after his son, but hit Haechan. The Alpha's eyes traveled to the cake that now was knocked upside down on the floor.

Lucas didn't want to look up. He slowly raised his head to meet the eyes of his omega mate. "Channie...please.."

Haechan put up his hand stopping Lucas from continuing. "Lucas Wong, I don't know what in the hell is happening or what happened, but you are going to fix it before I lose my mind."

Haechan bent down and started to clean up the cake mess. Lucas bent down to help, but Haechan stopped him. "Go talk to Chenle or so help me god-"

Lucas got up and headed towards his son's bedroom door. The only sounds heard were small whimpers and cries from the omega inside. Lucas's heart shattered. His Lele was crying and it was his fault.

~~~~~

The little omega sat on the kitchen counter, watching his alpha. "You watching me isn't going to make me change my mind." Mingyu laughed as JiHoon scoffed, "But Gyu...I think we should at least go see them tomorrow. I want to see my brother too."

Mingyu sighed, "Yeah...I know how much your family means to you Hoonie, but I'm just not available to go right now. We have too much going on that needs dealt with. But I promise we will as soon as I can!"

JiHoon sighed as Mingyu placed a kiss on his forehead. "You're warm JiHoon. Care to tell me why?"

"I'm not warm! And no. I'm fine." Mingyu chuckled, "Alright Daisy, but you can't hide it when it comes. I will know."

JiHoon rolled his eyes and fixed his glasses, "Nothing is going to happen Mingyu. I'm okay."

JiHoon laid in bed tossing and turning. His mind was many different places and he didn't know why. First off the room was ten times hotter than it had been before. And it was the middle of winter. Second, he missed his family like crazy and just wished Mingyu would let him go see them. And third, he just wanted to ignore his mate but at the same time kiss his face.

What was going on?

JiHoon looked over to see his Alpha's bareback, which was on full display. 'On full display for everyone to see..' JiHoon rolled his eyes.

He watched as it gently rose and fell with each breath his Alpha took. Mingyu deserved to sleep. He barely ever got to nowadays...

Welp...too bad.

JiHoon slipped his arms on Mingyu's sides, becoming even more warm than he was before. He loved the feeling of his Alpha's skin. He knew he just probably woke him up, but JiHoon's wolf needed him now.

"Hoonie. What's wrong?" Mingyu's voice was deep with sleep and clearly he wasn't fully awake yet. "I need you..."

Mingyu shifted a bit and as he did so the strong scent finally reached his nose. "JiHoon. Why didn't you tell Alpha?"

JiHoon buried his face into the pillows, trying to hide. "Um..didn't know..."

"Bullshit. You knew."

Mingyu lifted JiHoon closer, his smell getting stronger. "Are you hurting?" JiHoon shook his head, "Yeah, but I will be okay.."

Mingyu rolled his eyes, "If you are scared my little Woozi, you shouldn't be." JiHoon went to protest, but Mingyu stopped him. "I can feel how nervous you are."

JiHoon scoffed, "I'm just.. this is a big step." Mingyu chuckled, "Huge. But it had to happen sooner or later. I mean eventually in the far future we will have pups. How do you think they are made?"

JiHoon was kinda surprised that Mingyu even brought up pups...He had never once discussed this with him. "Yeah...okay.."

A rush of heat surrounded JiHoon as he gripped Mingyu tighter. "Now. I'm not scared now."

Mingyu laughed as his eyes flashed red, "As you wish Woozi."

~~~~~~

"Come on Ten" the taller male whined, causing the man to glare at him.

"No, we're only going to steal food and leave. This isn't play time." The boy flinched at the harsh words being spit at him.

"God don't get your tail in a twist. Not like anyone would want to play with you. You're no fun anyway." The boy pouted as he kicked a rock.

A low growl was heard before the boy was knocked over.

"Having fun doesn't keep you alive, does it! I'm the only reason you're still alive isn't that right eight?" The smaller man snarled as he pressed his finger into the fresh brand on the boy's collar bone.

The third wolf watched quietly as his two new pack mates bickered, which wasn't anything new.

"Guys maybe we shouldn't fight.." he whispered out.

"Shut up Sicheng!" Both boys yelled while glaring at each other.

"No one wants us 'Minghao'. Get that through your thick skull okay? No one cares if you have a name or if you ate today. No one is watching your back except for me. So don't get your hopes up thinking a pack will take us in. We're branded. We're outcast so stop trying."

The omega looked at the ground as tears gathered in his eyes, but that alpha had looked at him differently. He hadn't killed him, and that gave him hope. But then again Ten was right. Who would ever want a rogue omega?

"Yeah...alright let's go." Minghao stood up wiping the tears from his face. They'd sneak in, grab the food and get out. If only that's what would have happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 64 10
Book 2 of the Bangtan Pack Trilogy The Bangtan Pack is separated. Jimin and Seokjin have been kidnapped by their old pack, left to believe that the r...
274 22 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.
47.2K 3.4K 23
"Give me the pup and I'll let go to you and your family" the alpha said "Excuse me" the omega said clearly shocked "Give me an heir and I'll let go t...
13.1K 418 21
" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin . I don't even want to see your face. "...