BNHA Zodiacs

By PotterheadatUA

Your Boku No Hero Academia life according to your zodiac! If you don't like your results, please don't get ma... More

0. Introduction
1. What is your Quirk?
2. Who is your childhood friend?
3. Entrance Exams
4. Who do you bump into on the First Day?
5. Who do you sit next to in class?
6. Who is in your Friend Group?
7. Who's your training partner?
8. What is your Hero Name?
9. Who do you get arrested with?
10. USJ Incident
12. Happy Holidays!

11. Whose your shoulder to cry on?

145 3 7
By PotterheadatUA

You've been feeling like shit all day. Who do you know you can go to?

Aries: Uraraka; "Hey, don't worry Aries-Chan! Everything's going to be ok! Trust me!"

Taurus: Shinsou; "Woah, h-hey. It's ok. Just let it out, I'm here for you, Taurus-Chan."

Gemini: Bakugo; "Huh? Quit crying, idiot. Look, it's gonna be ok, ya hear me. Now get up, dumbass." 

Cancer: Momo; "H-hey, don't worry Cancer-Chan. It might seem bad right now, but things will get better, ok?"

Leo: Sero; "Shh, let it out, mi amigo/amiga. It's gonna be alright."

Virgo: Monoma; "Heh, none of your 1-A friends could help you feel better. Seriously, though, are you ok, Virgo-Chan?"

Libra: Mei; "Hey, cheer up Libra-Chan! You're gonna be ok. Maybe one of my babies can help you feel better. Hmm, let's see..."

Scorpio: Ojiro; "Hey, don't worry Scorpio-Chan. I'm here for you. Do you want to talk about it?"

Sagittarius: Sato; "Hey, it's ok, Sagittarius-Chan. Here, I'll make you something. Sweets always make people feel better, right?"

Capricorn: Aoyama; "Hey, don't worry, mon amie! You shouldn't let your fabulousness get ruined by a few tears."

Aquarius: Tetsutetsu; "It's ok. You can cry. No one's here to judge you, it's gonna be a-ok!"

Pieces: Koda; "H-hey, d-don't cry. I-it's ok. D-do you need a h-hug?"

All the Signs: Me; "Hey readers, I know the world is absolute shit right now, but we're going to make it through. People will try to tell you that you're not valid or you're a bad person, but they're wrong. You are all so amazing and I want to make sure you know that. I know it's hard to always stay positive, but we have to at least try, right? Stay safe out there, ok guys? I understand this chapter was a little angsty, but I sort of gave me a chance to let some feelings out. I love you guys."

~Galaxy-Chan signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
74K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...