Spencer Reid - One Shots

By spencerslovergirl

Just some one shots of the one and only Spencer Reid (and Mathew Gray Gubler). Enjoy! X-Reader, Fluff, (rare... More

Author's Note
Surprise!
Stake-Out
Dirty Dancing
Sunday Kind Of Love
Wake Up Call
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Late
Lunch
Poker Face
Phone Calls and Contacts
Mornings with Spencer
Hands
Boy's Night
Mistletoe
Unconditionally
Make Up Gift
Teasing
Bad Timing
Taking the Blame
Meaningful Meals
Casino Couple
Night Out
Makeup
Not So Sick
Unauthorized Documentary
Beach Day
Celebrity Exes
Unauthorized Documentary (part two)
Kinky
Live!
First Time For Everything
Farmers Market
Unsatisfied
Slump
A Little Lovin'
Angel After Demons
Old Hobbies
Birthday Boy
Panic
Singing in the Shower
Rewards and Red Carpets
Boy Band Haircut
Betrayed
Comfortable
Daddy Daughter Dinner Party
High
Musical Communication
Unauthorized Documentary (part three)
Encounters
Tattoos
Hostage Situation
Drunken Adventures and Spontaneous Decisions
Nightmares
Taken
The Actress and The Agent
Just The Way You Are
Music from A Million Miles Away
Not Fair
Anniversary Night
Kiss and Make Up
Hot Professor
Falling
It Takes Two To Tango
The Wedding
Outings with the Team, Innings with Spencer
The Alibi
Simple and Sweet
Interference
Role Play
Valentines Day
Sick Day
Welcome Home
Unkind
Personal Halloween Party
The Lap Dance
Family Funday
Softly
The Secret Life
Tics and Tediousness
Instagram
Instagram (part two)
The Puppy
Snowed In
Instagram (part three)
Truth or Dare
The Night Of
The Valentines Day Party
No Pressure
Spencer's
Artist's Block
Piercings
As a Kid
Casual Friday
Family Firsts
Trick or Treat
Arcade

A Surprise For All

8.8K 152 145
By spencerslovergirl

Content Warning: Smut/Language
I literally can't think of anything to write! I'm out of ideas/scenarios right now. Is this writers block? Oh God, I hate it!
1526 words

—/—

The door slammed as Spencer pushed (Y/N) against it. His hands held her face as her arms wrapped around his neck. He eventually started to move his kisses to her neck that were sure to leave a mark. She groaned as he got to her sweet spot, slightly tugging his hair which made him groan too. She took her hands to pull off his blazer, lift off his sweater-vest, and started to go for his button down shirt. He was focused on marking her and hearing her little moans all the while.

"Fuck, Spencer. You have too many layers!" she giggled breathlessly

She unbuttoned his shirt, leaving his chest exposed. She made her way to his belt, but was stopped as two hands grabbed her wrists. He took both of her wrists and pinned them above her with one hand as the other started to undress her.

"Eager aren't we? You, on the other hand, are easy to undress." He smirks and looks to your now exposed chest. A beautiful black, lacy bra that was stitched/decorated with small purple flower patches complimented your breasts. Purple. His favorite. He stared a bit before looking you in the eye.

"Is this new, love?"

"Mhmm. Just for you."

"You're so beautiful. I love you. I really do."

"I love you too. So so much."

He got your pencil skirt off and you both kicked off your shoes, kissing the whole time. He saw the matching panties and lifted you up as you wrapped your arms and legs around him, like a koala on a tree. You both made out with such passion, love, admiration, desire and with an urgency.

You felt your back hit the mattress and he climbed on top of you. His eyes were full of passion and lust, as were yours. You brought his face down to yours as he trailed his fingertips against your skin. You pushed down his pants and saw the noticeable bulge in his boxers. You palmed him and he groaned. As payback, he started to play with your clit through your lacy panties. The material rubbing against you added to the pleasure of Spencer's skillful fingers. You moan and stroke him. You both start to huff and breathe in the same air.

"Fuck, Spencer..."

"Shit, (Y/N)..."

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

"What the fuck?" Spencer looked over his shoulder to the bedroom door that led to the living room where the front door is.

"Probably some telemarketing. Please continue Doctor." You coo sweetly. He loves that name in the bedroom. He looks back down to you and you continue where you left off, both of your moans picking up.

"P-please Doctor..." You whined, you wanted to feel him properly

"What do you want baby? Use your words."

"Please...please fuck me Doctor..!"

"Since you asked so nicely..."

He started to take off his boxers and line up with you. He looked at you for confirmation. You nodded eagerly. Consent is sexy!

"Such a good girl..."

He pushed in and he grumbled as you moan loudly. He's so big, so you're never really used to the feeling. You wouldn't have it any other way. You both adjusted and he started to thrust.

-Creek-

"Did you hear something?" You ask

"Probably the bed." He smirked and pulled out but rammed himself back in. You literally scream from the pleasurable pain. He starts to kiss you in crook of your neck, feeling his pants against your skin. He removed your bra and palmed your breast. He started to play with your nipple as his mouth went to suck on the other. He grazes his teeth a bit, making you shudder. He switched to the other breast as he hit your G-spot repeatedly.

"FUCK!" You moan. You try to move your hand that was holding onto his back to your mouth to silence yourself, but he catches it. He takes the other and pins you down.

"Don't be shy, love. I want to hear you."

"Doctor! Ahhh...Spencer!" You moan "pornographicaly"

"That's it baby...such a good girl, taking my dick— Fuck! (Y/N)!" He praised and moaned. He continued his speed as you both felt your release nearing. You're practically screaming as he grunts with each thrust. Your mouth forms into an 'o' when your orgasm hits you. You clench around Spencer and feel him shooting into you. Riding it out, you're both panting until he falls down next to you.

-Snicker-Giggle-

"...the fuck?" You asked, as you catch your breath. Now dazed and confused, you look to Spencer "you heard that this time, right?"

"Yeah...what the hell?" He caught his breath and got up off the bed and pulled on his boxers. You grab his button down and some underwear. You go towards Spencer whose ear is against the bedroom door. You listen;

-"Oh my God!"—"Are they done?!"-

You and Spencer look at each other with wide eyes. Okay what the actual hell is going on?! Spencer grabs his gun as you both slowly open the door and make your way down the hall. Suddenly, you hear more hushed giggles as you turn the corner to the living room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?!"
You and Spencer yell in unison. He tries to cover his chest and you do the same to your legs.

"HELLO YOU TWO!!!" It was Penelope, Emily, JJ, AND Derek. They were literally wheezing and some of their jaws dropped.

"Pretty Boy's got GAME!" Derek cheers
"Holy shit! Are you guys always that loud?!" JJ joked
"BAHAHAAA!" Penelope laughs
"What freaky shit are you two into?!" Emily teased

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY APARTMENT?!" Spencer asked/yelled as he made his way back to the bedroom to put his gun away and put on clothes. You're dressed enough. You're hand is over your mouth as you lean on the wall for support from the state of shock/embarrassment you're in. (As well as Spencer's skills.)

"We didn't know you were busy!" Emily replied

"But WHY would you BREAK INTO MY APARTMENT?!" He counters as he entered the room in a shirt and jeans and wrapped his arm around you

"We wanted to surprise you..!" Penelope started

"...but it looks like we were the ones to be surprised. Damn, Reid! 'Good Girl'?!" Derek said

"SHUT UP!!!" You both yell in unison

"My God! (Y/N), is it that good?!" JJ asks through a laugh

"Hell, it's been twenty, thirty minutes." Emily snickers as she turns her head to ask you

"EMILY!" You gasp

"You were here the WHOLE TIME?!" Spencer blushed as they bicker

"OH MY GOD! Jesus. Okay. Anyways!" You gather yourself after a moment. "What the hell could the 'surprise' be that gives you the right to break in?!" You ask a little bit annoyed

"Calm down, Princess. We let you both finish, did we not?" He teased and the rest broke into laughter once again

"Jeez, what do you guys want?!" Spencer asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose

"It's your birthday, Spencer! Did you forget?" Penelope reminded

"Oh nah, he definitely remembered for multiple reasons..." Derek said and wiggled his fingers towards you. "We were all here to set up a surprise party before you and (Y/N) got back from your date. I have that extra key for emergencies. I guess you canceled your reservation and got straight to desert!"

"Oh my God...Wait, why wouldn't you tell me?! I would've helped plan!" You point out

"We all wanted you two to enjoy your dinner" JJ admits

"Hold on, you said 'We were all here to set up a surprise party'..." Spencer noted

Their faces go back to grinning, trying to hold in more laughter. You and Spencer realized at the same time.

"OH MY GOD! HOTCH AND ROSSI?!" You scream in a high pitch squeal. They let out more wheezes.

"Yup! But don't worry, they left almost immediately." JJ replied

"How much later?" You both ask nervously

"After; 'Please...please fuck me Doctor!'" Derek imitated your moans and you slap your mouth as you become flabbergasted

"Jesus fucking Christ..." Spencer sighed

"I can't believe the whole 'Doctor' name! Don't worry, they didn't hear you guys cumming." Emily laughed

"Actually, we sort of did..." Rossi said as he peaked his head out from the front door

You sort of jump and scream as did Spencer at the same time. Realizing your FUCKING BOSS is entering, you run to the room to throw on some sweatpants. The rest are going crazy and treat it like a fucking comedy show. But you gotta' admit, you can't help but agree that this is kind of amusing. You enter again and see your boss.

"I'm sorry sir..."

"It's fine." Hotch AND SPENCER say at the same time. You literally pray that Spencer was quiet enough, but apparently not. They all scream in amazement. You hit Spencer's arm lightly.

"OH MY GOD!!!"
"HOLY SHIT!!!"
"This keeps getting better and better!!!"
"I can't believe this!!!"
"Doctor AND Sir?!!?!"
"What's next, 'Daddy'?!?!!"

They're never going to let this go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 5.9K 105
Just some Spencer Reid OneShots, two-, three- and four-parters I'll post here. They'll be written in english. Feedback is really appreciated :)
1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now
368K 4.8K 29
a collection of spencer reid/reader oneshots