Zodiac Highschool

By lynncisco

In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" h... More

°• Character Descriptions•°
Chapter 1- New School
Background characters
Chapter 2- Adult drama
Chapter 3- Sleepover time
Chapter 4- Caught
Chapter 5- Library Of Secrets
Chapter 6- Sports day out
Chapter 7- Familliar face
Chapter 8- Bittersweet
Chapter 9- News
Chapter 10- Practice
Chapter 11- Costumes
Chapter 12- We Meet Again
Chapter 13- Hacking Help
Chapter 14- The life of a teacher
Chapter 15- Day Out
Chapter 16- Suspicion & Reveals
Chapter 17- Newfound grudges
~☆The Halloween Special☆~
Chapter 18- Mystery
Chapter 20- The 4th Galaxy
~☆The Christmas Special☆~
~☆New Years Special☆~
Chapter 21- Attempts
~♡Valentine's Special♡~
Chapter 22- Who?
Chapter 23- Amusement Adventures
Chapter 24- Only For You
Chapter 25- Near demise
Chapter 26- The Unknown
Chapter 27- Insignificance
Chapter 28- Ambivalence
Chapter 29- Evanescence

Chapter 19- The Play

2.8K 60 85
By lynncisco

Sorry the chapter took so long to come out, I've been so busy lately preparing for exams, making videos and trying to atleast have some time talking to my friends because I don't see them as much anymore because we're all so busy D:

Chapter's song:

~Heather~

Cancer's POV

It was finally here, everything we've been practising for, the play.. I felt incredibly nervous, what if I forgot my lines? Or I stutter by accident? Or even worse, trip myself? I really didn't want this to end in a disaster, the Light O'strologers are coming to watch, one of the most respected group of people in the universe. They've announced that whoever wins, would receive an extrodinary prize. I'm not sure whether it is real or fake, or even useful, but it would be a nice treat for the class.

I mainly don't want to mess up as I'm the lead role, the princess.. I didn't expect Jupiter to pick me nor acknowledge my existence, infact, I was amazed when she even considered me for the lead role. If I messed up, it would mean I wouldn't be allowed any lead roles and I'd be the topic of the school's gossip page, but I honestly don't care what they think of me. I mainly care about the class' thoughts. We're going to be together for a long time.. them bad mouthing me would absolutely shatter my feelings. I don't think I'd be able to even attend school at that point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nervously stepped out of the dressing room, in my costume. I felt like a true princess... it captured my figure and made my ocean-like eyes stand out. I started making my way backstage to meet up with Taurus, her role is the crazy scientist.. If I'm not wrong.

As I was about to take another step, I felt something grab my wrist as I was pulled into darkness. I felt my heart pounding, a hand covering my face as I lightly listened to the unknown footsteps drawing closer and closer.

"Salemn.. have you found out who took the book?" A voice that sounded similar to principal Milky Way said.

"Absolutely not. The thief left no trace, I'm assuming it's one of the students.." The librarian sighed

"You must get it back. It's incredibly important, if we don't manage to find it back we might aswell be facing serious concequences." Principal Milky Way warned.

"I'm trying! I've checked all the cameras, gave me no clue or any form of help. If it gets worser, you should contact Andromeda." Salemn stated.

I felt someone's breath against my neck as it sent shivers down my spine as the person pulled me closer, making sure neither Milky way or Salemn would notice. After a while, they decided to leave as I sighed in relief, the mysterious person letting go of me.

I nervously glanced back, only to be met with familiar golden eyes. Scorpio.. I thought to myself. I quickly glanced away, furiously blushing as I realized what had happened..

"Cancer, I know you're scared." Scorpio sighed as I turned to look at him

"Well, you've just.. pulled me in out of nowhere." I nervously said

"It was because you were about to bump into Salemn and the principal. Tho, they gave us useful information" Scorpio admitted

comfortable silence passed around us, as we both glanced away from eachoter.

"So.. why do you think they.." I hesitated as his eyes drew towards me

"Why do you think they.. want the book..?" I continued

"Probably because they noticed it went missing.. but.. what if we were right afterall..?" He said as I raised a brow

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"You know.. it being so special? I don't know what it is, but there is something about that book. And we're going to find out what, right after we steal it back from that green freak eyed imbecile" Scorpio said determind

"The lead roles, please make your way to the auditorium" The announcer announced as Scorpio took my hand and hastily rushed with me behind.

As we made our way to the auditorium, everyone stood there, relieved as we arrived right on time.

"Finally! You two took like 20 minutes" Sagittarius complained as she was shushed by her sister, Jupiter

"Now.. this is the moment we've been waiting for, all our hard work and practice, would finally pay off" Jupiter encouraged us as Ophiuchus peeked out of the curtains, only to see hundreds of people staring at him. He quickly shut the curtains.

"A-are there really that much people watching..?" He nervously stuttered while Jupiter nodded

"What? Why! I look absolutely ridicilous!" Ophiuchus groaned as Libra laughed at him, tho Aries punched his arm so he'd stop.

"Haha, laugh all you want" Ophiuchus sarcastically said

"I'd love to, seeing you publicly embarrassed is golden dirt on you!" Libra exclaimed as Leo giggled along Gemina & Virgo, which irritated Aries.

"Can't you for once be nice to him? He's done nothing wrong yet you treat him like shit. It's incredibly rude and annoying" Aries defended Ophiuchus

"Chica, you don't get it. Look at him in his costume and the millions of people coming to watch the play!" Libra laughed

"It's not his fault his costume is humiliating." Aries said whilst gritting her teeth.

"He does look a little odd there" Taurus grinned as Libra high-fived her

"Atleast my sister gets it" Libra commented

"Guys, we have a few seconds left til performing! Jupiter told me to tell you all to get into position!" Pisces said out of breath, as everyone rushed into position. I felt myself shaking, basically becoming jelly.

"Cancer, are you okay?" Leo asked concerned

"She's totally fine, probably a bit cold" Gemina commented

"You sure..? She's shaking" Virgo said unsurely

"I'm fine.." I managed to say

"See? Even she says she's fine. Let's not over exaggarate here" Gemina rolled her eyes

I got into position, my lip quivering and my heart beating at an unusual pace, as the curtains opened revealing a whole audience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the little parts of the play had been performed, scene by scene as the audience watched amazed whereas the Light O'strologers sat there silently discussing. The main part of the play had arrived, The kissing scene.

Scorpio gently took my hand as I felt millions of eyes staring at us, focused on our every move. He gazed into my eyes as we slowly drew near eachoter. As our lips were about to touch, I heard a shriek which took everyone's attention including ours.

"Sagittarius!" An angry yet playful Gemini shouted as he chased her around, causing most of the props to break.

"I told you I'd get you back! It's karma!" Sagittarius laughed while jumping onto one of the Light O'strologer's table, continuing to run with a bottle of water in her hand.

Ah... I thought to myself. Sagittarius must've spilt some water onto him..

"This prank wars is definitely not over!" Gemini yelled. As he did, Ophiuchus tripped onto a prop, causing him to fall down as he audience errupt in laughter while he blushed bright red, Libra & Leo taking pictures while Aries helped him up.

Pisces accidentally dropped a prop, as Taurus quickly rushed over to him, making sure if he were alright. He was quite flustered and humiliated as he had literally dropped something infront of millions of people. Scorpio facepalmed as I looked empathetically at Pisces, feeling incredibly sorry for him.

Aquarius, spacing out, walked into a wall which caused everyone to laugh as he looked confused and shrugged it off. Gemina then accidentally got slapped in the face with one of the audience member's purse which caused her to build a discussion.

To make things even worse, Virgo and Capricorn started another argument which attracted half of the audience's attention, the tension between them appearing as chaos

This was absolute chaos.

Jupiter however, looked at us in horror. Scared of what the light O'strologers would say. It's as if she lost hope, knowing we lost the competition

"This is not what it looks like! Y-you see.. I am incredibly sorry that you had to witness such.. chaos! This wasn meant t-" Jupiter got interrupted as one of the light O'strologers chuckled a smile

"Ma'am, we've made our decision" She said as a gianormous load of anxiety entered Jupiter's thoughts.

"We found this play absolutely entertaining! We've never seen something so.. unique!"

"Really..?" Jupiter gasped

"Yes! Usually, all we see is some unoriginal princess and prince kissing play, this however, we've never witnessed! You really made us think they were about to kiss" The Light O'strologer patted Jupiter's shoulder

"Haha.. how stupid right! I mean.. why would I make the princess and prince kiss.. it's so predictable" Jupiter nervously laughed

"Jupiter Archeril, your students were absolutely phenomal! Therefore, I announce your class as winners!" The Light O'strologers said as the audience applauded us, I was in absolute shock, just as shocked as Jupiter.

"We.. won?" I whispered as Scorpio nodded.

"Your prize will be a week's stay in the 4th galaxy of Bangladesh, at Kuakata beach! Pack your bags by tomorrow"

"That's my galaxy!" I said excitedly

"I've heard that it is a gorgeous place!" Taurus exclaimed as I excitedly nodded

We all decided to celebrate, Jupiter paying for the food. I sighed, excited to go back to my galaxy!

And bam the chapter ends. Happy Sagittarius season by the way!♐ It's finally here :D

Next chapter is about their visit to the 4th Galaxy, Bangladesh, at an amazing beach.

-Your Sagittarius friend♐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 22
Zodiac High is a special school funded by the government. While most schools focus on academic and physical aspects of children this school focuses o...
73.6K 1.9K 37
"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin' on a prayer." The girl smiled, taking i...
23.4K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.5K 343 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...