Karasuno's Princess ( Haikyuu...

Por AlanaFitz

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

Just a lil note.
"You're not my Mommy"
Meeting the "Boy"
"Carry her Properly"
"I have to go poopie."
"You saw her Lady-Bits!?!?"
"Monster?"
"Are you gonna come back?"
"FIVE!?!"
Finger Kink
Mom-Hunting
"Non-Banaree?"
"Sprayed Uncle?"
"She loves me so much"
Love
Hair
Hair (2)
"Kill that child at once"
Friends
"Daddy what's kissing?"
Damn
"Who says?"
"You LOST your sister!?!"
"Crush"
"Adolescence"
"Meow"
Future
Old Family
The Kita Family.
"Atsumu you fucking idiot!"
"(Y/n)-Chan"
Coming-of-age (1)
Coming-of-age (2)
Extra: 1

"I love you Papa!"

11.8K 463 774
Por AlanaFitz

You guys are killing me with these comments i swear😭🔪

From now on You're gonna call Ukai Papa.4

And who said that was Tobio?

My mans Tobias is good enough!

#JusticeforTobias!
_________________________________________
"alright samu, we'll tell you what we know but you gotta keep it from Tsumu" Hitoshi said.

"Why?"

"Are we really discussin' this? Atsumu's an idiot why else" Aran scoffed

"True. But he'd act mature cuz it's a serious thing" Osamu protested.

"And what if he tells Rintarou" Hitoshi fret.

Ah Rintaro, their youngest brother. A child of few words.

He didn't talk much and socialize with kids his age but anyone who saw Rintarou would know he had the biggest crush on (Y/n).

He didn't speak much at the dining table so it caught his family by surprise when he said "I'm gonna marry (Y/n) when i get bigger. " with a straight face and went back to eating Immediately.

"It's not like she's dead.." Samu started "she's just.. i don't know... Shouldn't we ask pop?" Osamu asked.

"Don't you think we tried?" Aran sighed "He's so darn evasive"

"Go to bed samu.. we can talk in the mornin'" Aran pat his brother's shoulder "don't act suspicious"

"Alright" Osamu nodded leaving the room.

He was having an internal debate on whether he should go against his older brothers and tell his twin.
_________________________________________

"Koushi!" (Y/n) called walking into the room. "Teach me magic!" She ordered making Kenma perk up from the floor in the corner.

Kenma was always asleep and if he wasn't doing that he'd be getting hit on by Kuroo or eating. He was pretty good at magic but didn't do it often because he was lazy.

"Magic?" Koushi repeated giving Akaashi a confused look.

"The Princess insisted she wanted to spend time with you" Akaashi chuckled.

"(Y/n) wants to spend time with me?" Koushi gushed

"Yup~" she smiled giving him a hug as he scooped her up showering her with little kisses.

Kenma sat in the corner of the room cringing at the exchange. That should be me.

"Okay you can stay with me but. I do have to entertain guests so i can't teach you magic today" he smiled.

"I can watch her if yo-" Kenma started

"No. Not necessary." Koushi interrupted. Kenma frowned.

"Well let's go (Y/n)" Koushi grinned walking out the door "The young ladies from all around came to greet us"

"Why did they come greet us?"

"It's custom for the dukal families to greet the Royal family" Koushi explained while she just blinked, not getting a word he just said

"Indeed." (Y/n) mumbled trying to sound smart.

Koushi looked at her and chuckled.

They went through the back door and into the garden to see different ladies of all shapes and sizes mingling under the trees, on the table and the younger ones playing together.

"My apologies for the wait ladies" Koushi announced walking towards the group. (Y/n)'s brows furrowed a bit as she had noticed the change in her brother's voice.

"Prince Koushi~" one squealed before a majority of then waltzed towards the pair.

"Ah you must be the Princess" one smiled at (Y/n) as Koushi dropped her on the ground.

One cue (Y/n) put one leg before the other dropping a curtsey as she held the side of her dress.

"G-greetings um.. my name is (Y/n) it's a pleasure to meet you all" She said meekly before turning to her brother. He gave her a thumbs up indicating that she did it properly.

"Aww~ she's so cute" One squealed.

"Yachi. Come here and meet Princess (Y/n)" one said calling the attention of a child around (Y/n)'s age.

She was a cute little girl. She had shoulder length blonde hair and broad fawn eyes. Her dress was pink and quite frilly, there was a matching pink bow holding a bit of her hair at the side.

This was the first child around (Y/n)'s age that she had seen in a while and she was a really excited.

Yachi on the other hand was sceptical, she was always a jittery kid and got really nervous when meeting new people.

"H-hello Princess (Y/n), I'm Hitoka Yachi" The child mumbled fiddling with her dress.

"Hi! Do you wanna be my friend?" (Y/n) smiled broadly making the other ladies hearts melt.

"Really...? You wanna be my friend Princess?" Yachi smiled

"You can call me (Y/n), Okay Ya-chan?"

"(Y/n)-Chan.." she mumbled as her cheeks grew warmer

The girls played for a while before Yachi's carriage arrived and she had to leave.

The siblings sat on a round table with tea and snacks on the table beside the ladies Miwa, Alisa, Kiyoko and Hana.

"So Prince Koushi, you must have a very good relationship with your sister" Hana started twirling a strand of her hair with her finger.

"Ah yes, i was just about to teach (Y/n) some magic tricks. Right?" He smiled proudly and his little sister nodded.

"Princess are you enjoying your time in the castle?" Hana asked

"Yes, everyone is really nice" (Y/n) giggled.

The conversation went on for a long time. (Y/n) didn't really understand what they were saying but she always answered the questions they asked.

She turned to her right and saw a girl about a few years older than her sitting quietly she didn't really contribute to the conversation and she looked quite bored.

She had long Ebony hair with dark gray eyes and a distinct mole on the lower left side of her chin, she wore a simple white dress with a blue ribbon on the neckline.

"Are you bored, Kiyoko?" (Y/n) whispered slightly poking her forearm.

"I'm alright, Thank you Princess" she smiled politely "Tea parties aren't really my thing"

"then what is your thing?"

"I like fighting" she winked down at the kid who was staring at her in awe.

Meanwhile hidden behind the bushes were the twins who were spying on the bunch

"He's totally using her as a chick magnet" Yū scoffed

"And it's working" Ryū whined

"Even Lady Shimizu is falling for his schemes" Yū nudged his brother's arm trying to mock him.

Ryū gasped "No! Never" he nudged his brother back "She's the only one for me"

"Yeah right, she's a wild one. I doubt she'd want to be tamed" Yū snickered.

"No.." Ryū started turning back to the lady sitting at the table conversing with his sister. "She's more like a wild flower... she doesn't need to be tamed. I'll just accommodate her in my garden" he blushed staring intently at the girl.

"I-...dude.... what? That was deep" Yū cringed at his brother. "You really like her don't you?"

"Maybe.." he hummed

"So do you think she'll be at the gathering next time?" Yū asked changing the conversation "Or rather, will you actually talk to her this time?"

"I can do it if i want to!" Ryū whisper yelled.

"Yeah whatever..." Yū laughed "she probably doesn't like you anyway"

"Yes she does! Infact I'm going to challenge her to a sparring match when next we see" Ryū protested "Just wait till you see Lady Shimizu's face when i beat her! She'll finally fall for me~"

"Oh yeah?" A voice was heard from across the bush

The twins hadn't noticed Kiyoko and (Y/n) standing at the bush while the older kid's continued their conversation.

"I'd love to see you try" She smirked tilting her head slightly "When next we see, huh? At the next gathering eh?"

"K-kiyo- Lady Shimizu!" Ryū stammered wide eyed along side his brother. "What are you- how- why are you here?"

"I heard my name" she deadpanned.

"Lady Kiyoko!" Called a butler from the backdoor, it was time for her to leave. She turned around waving once more "Till then, Ryū-Sama."

"I-...what did I just sign up for?" Ryū stuttered.

"A spar thing... you just said it. Don't you remember" (Y/n) asked tilting her head slightly.

Kiyoko Shimizu, only daughter of the Shimizu Family. A family with 3 kids. They were mainly known for their Physical combat skills and money. They had no relation to the Royal family but still sat on loads of cash.

Kiyoko, at 12 had mastered the different combat styles that The twins had been learning for years. She didn't fit in much with her peers as she was deemed intimidating and her looks added to that.

Nobody knew why Ryū had a crush on her. But he did.

The ladies left shortly after Kiyoko and Koushi took (Y/n) to the dining room.

At dinner...

"I made a friend today" (Y/n) announced picking up her fork. She was currently learning table manners.

"Oh... that's great" Asahi smiled.

The boys exchanged worried glances, including their father. None of them wanted to be the one to ask that question.

"Yeah her name is Yachi. But i call her Ya-Chan. She's 5" (Y/n) continued.

The man let out a relieved sigh

'It's not a boy.. yes' the king thought.

"Daddy what's the gathering?" she asked

"The gathering? Who brought that up?" Daichi asked

"Kiyoko. Ryū and her are gonna spar next time" she went on and Ryū winced not wanting to bring it up.

"I-"

"Sparring...Against Shimizu?" The king asked "Against. Shimizu?" He reapeated rubbing his temples.

"At the gathering? What were you thinking?!" Koushi scolded

Yū laughed at the whole ordeal "can't wait to see you get beaten by your wildflower"

"...so what is it?" (Y/n) asked again as no one had answered her question

"It's an event that goes on every week when all the children of Aristocracy come together to make friends and mingle. Nothing seriouss" Yū shrugged and the other boys winced.

They didn't want (Y/n) to go.

It's not that they didn't want her to make friends

They just didn't want her around those disgusting boys.

"Well why didn't we go before?" (Y/n) asked.

"Ah... good question. Well because we didn't know if you wanted to go" Ryū lied. It was obvious she'd want to go to an event like that.

"Oh... well can i go please?" She asked finishing up her food.

"Uhmm..." Ukai mumbled staring into the puppy dog eyes she was making at him. It won't work, you're strong Keishin. "Of course you can."

Fuck!

"Yay! Thanks Papa!" She squealed hopping off her seat running towards the door. "I'll sleep really early so i can wake up really early!" She announced.

"Oh" she stopped at the door turning back to the group "Goodnight!" She waved at all of them

"Goodnight Pumpkin" Keishin smiled at her waving back.

"I love you Papa~" she smiled before running out of the room.

Ah yes.. that's my kid.

"Father.." Daichi called his voice shaky.

"Yes, son?" Keishin turned with the cockiest smirk on his face.

"When did- how- w" Asahi didn't know what to say.

"Oh you know.. I did tell you she loved me more" Keishin smirked

"You're cheating!" Ryū slammed his fist against the table "It's rigged!"

"What is this? An election" Koushi scoffed "you did cheat though"

"She loves her father. Face it. And none of you" The King mocked.

Ah yes. It was only on the dinner table or with Takeda you'd catch the King acting like a childish piece of shit.

And a childish piece of shit he was truly
_________________________________________
And before anyone says anything Rintaro isn't her cousin okay!?!

Kita's just close friends with (M/n) well it's my fault for not adding enough context so.. sorry

Edited

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

183K 4.7K 20
เญง โ‹…โ”Š๐—ก๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ? ๐—ข๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ.. "๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—›...
2.3K 75 14
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ 2 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ช ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š! ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€...
36.7K 320 8
๏พ๏พ˜๏พž๏พŸ Haikyuu x reader ใ€ƒ "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ฟฝ...
290K 13.2K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...