The 10th Princess

By fucktheshitoff

Samantha Evergreen the meek and delicate princess of Hatolian Kingdom. She is also known as the 10th Princes... More

Disclaimer/ Ms. T note
Prologo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

891 38 0
By fucktheshitoff

"Gather all your mana then place it in your hands....do you feel the warm sensation" ask by Matilda, I nodded.

"Good. Think a thing that you wanted to make using you imagination to make it" she said again. I can feel my sweat slowy going down on my cheeks. Then a very thin light sparks in my right hand. I looked at her because of that when she struck me using her damn broom! Losing my focus in what I'm doing.

"The freak you doing! Old hag!" I hissed at her, I lower my right hand then glare at her

"Don't lose your focus Brat! Do you think your enemy will let you take your time to use your magic huh? You have to fight me while creating Brat!" she yelled, I bit my lower lip.

"but! Ah" I gasped when she suddenly attacks me I dodge her every attacks "Create something brat!" she hissed at me, I clicked my tongue.

Its been days when I started to practice my magic, one thing is I learn about my Creation magic the smaller the object the faster you can make it.

I focus my mana within me then gathered it through my hands.. While I'm dodging her attacts, Darn it I can't even attack her while creating!

" Are you just going to dodge me eh?Is that all your can do?" she said then laugh maniacaly, I gritted my teeth in annoyance. She swing her damn broom at me I jump back then kick her hand who is holding her broom, the broom fell down. I took a chance to finish my creation.

Almost there just a little bit further...

Matilda cast a spell that makes the ground tremble, then a spikey rocks suddenly appears making its way to me, I jump to the side. I closed my right hands I launch my first attack on Matilda I try to kick her face but she easily dodge it just like I thought it to be, she was about to look at me when I throw her face the glitters I made.

She open her eyes then a step a back she caressing her eyes. I put my hands above.

Almost there!

"You brat!" she angrily said. She was about to attack me again and my creation finally done! Really? making this big creation is draining my mana, but its totally worth it~

"Cage!" I said then closed my right hands, Matilda instictively look above her then she saw a big Cage that going to fall before her. She scream in terror to the thought that she's being crashed! She closed her eyes.

"Heh~ made it" a soft and gentle voice of a woman said that made Matilda open her eyes. Her eyes was wide open while her lips was slightly parted. She was amaze on how big the cage is. Then she suddenly look at the brunette brat that was laying on the ground while catching its own breath.

"Don't tell me you started to create this when I said you have to fight me while you create something" Matilda said in amuzed.

"Yes..ughh I feel so drain~" said by Samantha in sing song tone, Matilda shake her head while amazed was still written on her face.

Of course she will feel so drain this big creation consumes more mana, its normal to feel so drain.

"You bright as ever, you used your self as a distraction so I won't notice your big trap to me. Those sparkly thing is also a distraction for me to think that it was the one you created. Am I right" Matilda said while nodding to herself.

"Yeah it was..." said by Samantha she stand up then shake off all dirt on her pants. "Its not easy as you think old hag...dodging your attacks while keeping my concentration on creating the cage is hard...but I think if I practice more often I will be able to do both fighting while creating" for the first time Matilda smile because of what the brat said, she knows if the Brat keep practicing there's no doubt that she will be able to do both easily. The brat excell in swordmanship and close combat combining her creation and liquid  magic will make her undefeatable.

"Ugh...my body is so drain..gotta take a nap first...chao~" Samantha said before waving her hand to Matilda who waved her hand too, when she suddenly remembered that she's trapped in this big bird cage.

"Brat! How about canceling your spell hmmm?" Matilda said while smiling, Samantha halted then turn around at her with an innocent look.

I don't like that look

"But....Lady Matilda has been really mean for making Samantha suffer for the last four days...." Said by Samantha in wondering tone and her palm is on her left chin while tapping it.

Matilda angrily glare at Samantha, but Samantha just gave her the famous smirk of Samantha Evergreen.

"Y-you!! I will make you a frog then I will fry you then feed you to my-----" Matilda was shut when a mask made of metal suddenly appeared on her face, she looks at Samantha who is waving pose of its hands.

She glared at the brat. "HSK KSKDKD WEDK ISNDNDB K KDJDB KSKEJE U KSKDKDKDJ!!!!" (translation: YOU FU*KING BITCH I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!!!!) Matilda said

"What? I can't hear you? What I should rest? Yeah I really need that...thank you for understanding Old hag~" Samantha Teasingly said to Matilda before entering the witch house.

***

"See this boiling water" said by Matilda to her, Samantha just nod coz she can't speak right now. Matilda sealed her voice as a punishment for her childishness said by Matilda to her.

Well she just left her Master/teacher outside for almost five hours. So yeah Matilda was ranging when she finally broke the darn cage. She doesn't want to admit but the bird cage made by this brat is strong and almost unbreakable, that spend her five hours to break! And the most annoying is the metal mask on her face! She even tried to summon her book of spell but her book for some reason did'nt come to her.

(The Reason: Samantha locked her book of spell in the tube full of enchantation so her book of spell can go to her~)

"Since you can create thing much more faster that before...we will focus now on your Liquid magic." said by Matilda while Samantha is rolling her eyes

Matilda caught her rolling her eyes, then Samantha just smile at her. Matilda took a deep breath.

Maybe I should seal her face too..

Matilda said in her thoughts but she immediately shake her head of that idea.

Samantha looks at her waiting for her instructions. Matilda clap her hand because is totally forgot why she bring the brat here. Samantha rolls her eyes again, she have a feeling that the old hag forgets what they going to do here in the kitchen.

"Right! You know your Liquid magic can do many things, Its somehow similar to water magic in Salt kingdom right" Matilda explained, Samantha nods.

"See that steams?" She asked, as the  steams from the boiling kettle dances on the air. Samantha rise her brow at Matilda saying I'm-not-blind-like-you look.

"This brat...Well I want you to gather those steams and bring them back into water then boiled it again then repeat the process...until I get back home" said by Matilda that made Samantha speak without words but she is pointing the boiling water and annoyance is written on her face.

"Stops complaining! I don't even understand what is your saying except for..." Matilda acted up Samantha's expression and hand gestures earlier.

Samantha face palm because of that while looking at Matilda. Her looks saying you-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

Matilda burst in laugher when she sees the annoyed face of the brat. "That you'll get for disrespecting me brat hahahaha" said by Matilda while laughing so hard. Samantha just cross her arms then wave Matilda to go already.

Matilda nodded at her. "Yeah yeah...brat if you don't do what I told you, I won't undo the seal and will be just like..." Matilda said then mimic Samantha gestures earlier that made Samantha to throw a knife at her, Matilda just tilted her head to dodge the knife then look at the knife that was pin on the wooden post, then she burst into laughter again when she saw the brat annoyed face.

"Okay okay I'm leaving pfftt" Matilda conceal her laughter then go to the market to buy some supplies for the both of them. She used her broom to travel in the air to go the nearest market.

While Matilda is casually walking on the street, when she suddenly over heard the two strangers conversation.

"I heard that the crown Prince is making an alliance on demon realm"

"What? Why would he do that? Demons wants to killed every living things in our world. Is he insane!"

"Hmmm...I don't know the reason too, but my niece is working on the palace,  every one in the palace suspect that the crown prince is the one who put the Great ruler on bed"

"Really? Is that true?"

"I don't really sure thou, but even if its true no one can oppose him, after all he has a trembling mana and rare magic on him"

"Were doomed if that is true...I wish the other kingdoms prevent that from happening"

"Yeah...by the way....Do you know the spreading rumors about King Erin's Swords? The name is Reaper?"

"Reaper? Oh I know him/her! That reaper is best of the best of kings Erin swords."

"I heard that King Erin is making his moves to stop the Crown prince"

"Really? Then its a good news I guess"

"I hope so~"

Meanwhile~

"Gather your mana...imagine your gathering the smalls particles on the steam...gather them to make water...gather...gather it" Samantha said on her mind, she smile when she saw the steam is slowy becoming small drops of water. She take a deep breath then gather the droplets to make a abudant of water from it.

Then she put it again on the steaming kettle, she wipe her forhead.

"That is for the 12 time and it takes me 3 minutes to sucessfully make it, that is much more faster than the first one that takes me 5 minutes to finish" Samantha said to her self. She nods then repeat the process again and again.

When Matilda's back she immediately go to her kitchen to see, if the brat is doing what is says and she was amazed when she sees the brunette brat is so serious on gathering the droplets using her liquid magic.

They both continue they practices and Samantha sometimes will clean Matilda's house and get Matilda's some herbs in Vanumous forest in return for teaching her. They often clashed but after sometime they will have a conversation like they didn't even clashed earlier

Samantha's now can combine her magic througth fighting at the same time but its affecting her fighting style sometimes, her liquid magic training is also slowly making process. Samantha will often go to Matilda's library to read about her magic capable of, she often ask Matilda some questions that may help her to grow her power even more and Matilda is happy to see that the cold girl she knew six months ago is now slowy showing different emotions towards her.

Matilda can deny that this brat is somehow close to her heart now. But she is worried for the brat, she knew that Erin will gave Samantha the mission, she knows what Samantha will face but she can't defy the prophecy. She can only help Samantha to get stronger...then the fate of Ace country is in her hands.

*****

Thats right brat..

Work hard...

Gets stronger...

So you can save as all of us...

I hate the fact that...that...

Ugghh...

Just please brat...

Don't die..

If that time comes..

Unedited

Ms. T: Thanks for reading! Votes and comment is highly appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1K 12
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
36.9K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
47.5K 1.2K 174
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
2M 99.2K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...