Mobile Legends Golden Gala

By miarebel65

As Zlatan is getting modernized day by day, it had been chosen as the host for the 21st Golden Gala in the L... More

Aftermath
Fight Song
Invitation
Engaged
Stiches
Caring
Proven
Break Up
Loving You More Than Him
Stranger
The Job
Meaning of Loyalty
Field Ops
Aamon Paxley
Between Brothers
Mine
Dress Up
Finally Yours
Dolled-Up
New Groom
Jealousy
Raid
To Keep
You're a Snake
Accompany
Waltz
White Rose
Intruders
Betray and Guilt

Gavin Paxley

349 7 3
By miarebel65

A/N

Hey guys just to remind everyone that I do not own the characters in MLBB and Mr Love: Queen's Choice. I only own this plot of the story. So enjoy!!

Hanabi's POV

*a week later*

"How did I get myself into this position?" I asked herself as I was standing in front of the great hall of the Scarlet Faction with Gusion, holding hands.

I wore a ruby red dress with a dark red overskirt, black pumps, my hair tied into a high ponytail and a pair of black fingerless gloves. While Gusion wore a black tuxedo and his white hair neatly combed to his right-side.

"I asked you to be my date," Gusion reminded me as he kissed my cheek and continued, "just incase if you had to be someone else's bride".

"Wow, you're being more possessive Gus," I said.

"Is that wrong?"

"No," I simply replied as I kissed him.

After a quick smooch session, we walked into the great hall. The entire room turned silent as they saw us. I can't blame them. I broke the forbidden rule of my faction and Gusion abandoned the family, just to show that he was a good assassin.

A young man then walked up to me as he took my hand and gently place a kiss on it; as he grinned, "Welcome back my dear Scarlet".

Wait, is it really him. "Haku senpai," I murmured his name.

"It has been a while," he said as his expression turned sour as he turned to the white-haired assassin beside me. "Is he your friend?" he asked me.

"Umm, no he is my boyfriend," I said as I introduce him her acquittance, "this is Gusion Paxley," I cling to Gusion's arm, so I could restrain his jealousy.

"Hi, I'm her boyfriend, nice to meet you," he said as he kept emphasizing the word boyfriend towards Haku and extended his hand to shake it.

"Like wise," he said as he accept his hand and shook it. I could instantly felt the tension between them.

"Gusion, lets just go. I'm thirsty," I said as I tried to separate the two. Gusion looked at me and simply nodded as he walked with me to the table, where the drinks were place. As we drank he asked, "So, who was that guy?"

'Oh boy, there he goes again,' I thought. "Well he was like an idol to me when I was a kid and he always gave me those cute nicknames; but I never paid any attention towards it," I told him.

"He did asked me to be his girlfriend, but I refused as I was focusing on my goals to be the next Scarlet and hopefully the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster," I continued. "but it was simply just a child's dream, I will never be the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster," I took another sip of my drink.

"How come?" he asked.

"Well, I was now count as a traitor to the faction since I disobeyed their orders, but I will remain the title Scarlet until the next one".

He just smiled at her as he pulled her closer to him and whispered in her ear, "Well, no matter you will always be my Nephilia," as he kissed my ear and lightly bit it. This made me blushed as I bit I bottom lip to suppress my moans.

'I hated when he does these kind of things to me,' I thought.

I was then pulled away from him, by a man and he said, "How shameful to do that to a lady, brother".

I was taken aback when the man called Gusion brother. I looked up at her captor and was surprised. He looked exactly like Gusion, but with chestnut hair and gentle amber eyes. 

"Gavin, you finally return," Gusion said to him with a hit of bitterness. The man holding me just smirked at him.  

I looked back and forth at the two so called 'brothers'. I must admit, if Gusion didn't dye his hair, they really looked alike. Gusion is like the bad boy brother type, while this Gavin guy is more of the nice guy type. Both are really handsome. Both of them are pretty much in a staring contest now, cause they're glaring at each other. Oh no, they're really doing to ripe each other's throat out. 

"I can do what I want with her, she's my girl," Gusion nearly barked at him. 

"Tsk, tsk, you can't own a person. Especially a pretty lady like her. Plus didn't you abandoned the family?" Gavin asked with a sly smirk. 

I could literally see the smoke coming out of his ears in anger. "Umm, may I know who you are sir," I asked as I looked at this Gavin guy. His expression then soften a bit when he looked at me. 

"Where are my manners, I am Gavin Paxley, Gusion's twin brother," he introduced himself as he kissed the back ok my hand. Oh my god! Even his touch is the same as Gusion's. My face immediately turned red when his lips came in contact with the back of my hand. I turned my face away from him to hid my flustered face. He is exactly like his brother and I kinda like it. "I am also the heir to the Paxley family, thanks to you brother," he continued as he gave Gusion a smirk. 

"Like I care, they are holding me down on my goal. Plus I am now more success than you Gavin," Gusion said it cockily. Oh boy there he goes with that cocky attitude. 

"I have my own squad and this lady here is my marksman," he pulled me back into his arms. I'm beginning to feel like the rope in a tagger war. 

"So the rumors were true. I heard the marksman is called Nephila, the spider correct?" he then pulled me back to his arm and hooked his arms tightly around my waist. "Like you brother, I am quite fond of this spider as well".

I turned to look at Gusion and he looked like he almost going to explode in anger. Oh no, he will turn into a killing machine, if he becomes angry. I better think of a move quick. "Umm, is it okey for you to let go of me, I am quite famish," I asked.

"Very well, may I join you then, m'lady".

"That won't be necessary, I did promise your brother to accompany him".

"He will join us then". This guy is good, too good. He certainly had Gusion's smarts, looks and also his charms, but he was much more of a gentlemen than a bad boy. 

I sighed, "It seems that I don't have any other choice then, right?"

He smiled at me as he lead me to the dinner table, where I think their parents sat. Seriously? How unlucky am I today? Gavin bowed towards the lord and lady of the Paxley family. "Mother, father, I brought some guest with me, I hope it is fine," he politely asked them. 

"My son, is she the Scarlet of the Scarlet Faction?" the Lady asked. 

"Yes mother," Gavin replied. 

"Then she must be seated with her faction and so you finally came Gusion," said the Lord as he turned towards Gusion. 

"I wished not to be seated here then, if my presence counts a treat towards the Lord and Lady of the Paxley family," Gusion said as he took my other hand and lead me away from his family. 

"You really despise them, don't you?" I asked him. 

"I was never acknowledge by my family members, so I left," he replied, "come now, dinner is about to start. Great their fancy language is rubbing onto me," I grinned at him as he lead me to the table, where my guardians and the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster were seated. 

I took a deep breath in as I calmly walked towards them. I watched as the great elder rose from his seat, when he saw me, with a smile on his face. "Welcome back my proud student," he greeted me with open arms. 

I bowed towards him, "Sensei, I beg for your forgiveness, as I have made a sin towards my own clan and towards you a great and wise teacher".

He walked towards me as he put a hand of my shoulder, I rose straight and looked at my former mentor. "Hanabi, your sins are now forgiven by the clan and myself," he said as he then turned to Gusion, "and I heard tales of you Gusion Paxley, I will allow you join us at the table; but I advise you to keep your distance from our Scarlet".

I could see the disappointment in his eyes, even I thought my clan would accept him. I hugged his arm as I rested my head on his shoulder. I could hear them and I don't care. "My apologies sensei, but me and Gusion are now in a relationship; and I hope that you would give us your blessing," I said. Gusion was surprised at first and then genuinely smiled at me as he hold my hand tight. 

I watched my sensei sighed, "I wish I could Hanabi, but it's for the best that you two be separated". I wasn't actually surprised, but I wished I was. 

"I'm sorry about my clan Gusion," I apologized to him as I lowered my head in sadness.

He lifted my chin, making me looked into his eyes and kissed my forehead. How many times did he make me blush tonight? I looked back in his violet eyes as I could see love and gentleness in them, which was certainly a rare to see those feelings in him. "No matter, you will always be my spider," he softly said to me. 

I just smiled at him and sat beside him at the table. I saw my sensei just sighed at the two of us. I brushed it off as I enjoyed dinner with my boyfriend. I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turned around to see Princess Silvana. I stood from my seat and curtsied, "Your Highness, it's lovely to see you again".

She cleared her throat as she teased, "The honor is all mine, great Scarlet". I rose as she and I started to giggle and we both hugged. "How are you Hanabi, it has been a while," she asked me as we haven't see each other for a very long time. 

"I am fine, thank you, Princess," I smiled at her. 

"You don't have to be so formal Hana," she assured me.

"I know, but you how we shinobis are".

"Indeed, I actually have business with your faction. My father was so impress with your fighting style and your combos with our soldiers; my father requested an alliance".

"That's wonderful, I am glad that the Scarlet faction will supply great military support to the Moniyan Empire".

"Indeed and I see you actually gave a chance in some romance," she turned to Gusion, which made me blush.

She grabbed my hand and said, "I will support you both. You two make a fine couple. If you don't mind Gusion, I am going to steal your date for a while".

"I don't mind at all," he said with a smile as Silvana dragged me away to meet some of the other officials and meet up again with Fanny and Miya. 

"I will just hope they choose Guison," Fanny said as she drank a bit of her wine. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Wait, you didn't know," Miya asked me in worry. I shook my head as I too began to worry.

Silvana explained to me that today my faction and the Paxley will celebrate their alliance through marriage. I was shocked. I was not ready for this. The invitation said nothing about a marriage. "And since you are the Scarlet, you count as-".

"A princess," I finished Silvana's sentence. Now I was really hoping that they choose Gusion. Even if I want to get married young, I would choose Gusion, but faith certainly had other plans for me. 

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," the Lord from the Paxley spoke on the stage, "today, we will celebrate the alliance between our two families, the Scarlet clan and the Paxley family".

I looked at Gusion and he too was surprise. He quickly walked over to me and we tried our best to get out of the hall, but we were too late as the spotlight was shone on me and Gavin. 

"By marriage of Hanabi Scarlet with my son, Gavin Paxley". 

A/N

Hi guys, I just wanted to say thanks for supporting me and voting my stories. I am actually an English Literature student and writing these stories are like a practice for me. So again thank you for voting and reading my stories, I really appreciate you guys. It gives me motivation to write and continuing my passion for writing. As a gift, up spree for 4 days, starting today according to Malaysian time. 

So thank you again, please vote and comment anything, your comments are really helping me write and see you guys later in the Land of Dawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 18
The Barrier Has Been Brought Down Forever And The People Of The Isle And Auradon Are Now One. It Has Been 2 Years Since Mal Stopped Audrey And 2 Year...
7.7K 460 27
| Harry Potter Fanfic | Ellie Bane's biggest nightmare seems to be seconds away from happening. Entering her fourth year at Hogwarts, she fears that...
38.8K 480 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...
13.4K 472 27
This is a story of the most talented squad in the Land of Dawn. A band of outcasts were formed into a team; to save the most advance and modern city...