Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

By puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 9
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 1: Chapter 51

1.3K 36 6
By puppuphk

So here it is, just a couple of random things that happen throughout the time until it takes to start Rose officially, since it is around 2004. Hope you enjoy and i know that there isn't much Jack, but still some brotherly love for him, and we finally get to start Rose. Do hope you enjoy. Also if there are any mistakes tell me and please Review it means a lot, keeps me going! :) Harmony's Tattoo Sleeve is in the discription because it looked wrong for a photo, so just clikc on the link if you wish to see it. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once we finally got to the Powell Estates, I was greeted by my phone beeping telling me that I had a text from someone and pulled it out checking it.

Just a few streets down meet me here in a few ladybug

"Well I have to go, uh let me have your phone so I can put my number in, and we can hang out later" I say and Rose hands me her phone and I put my number in it and hand it back. "You text me and we can maybe meet up later this week okay?" I say to her and she nods.

"Yeah, of course, talk to you later I guess?" she says and I nod.

"Definitely" I say grinning and make my way around the corner and off to a street over only to be tackled into a hug by someone making me shriek out then notice it was only Jack. "JACK!" I yell hugging him tightly as he held me tightly in a hug.

"How are you Ladybug?" he asks me and I grin.

"I just met Rose Tyler before the Doctor does, and gave her my number, by the way what's the date?" I ask Jack as he leads me to I assume was the Torchwood base.

"It is October 25, 2004" he tells me and I sigh.

"Well that means if I am staying here I am probably staying here until March of 2005, that's when the Doctor comes here again to meet Rose for his first time, and that will be interesting" I say to myself then look around the hub as Jack grins.

"Well if I get you to myself for almost six months than that is great, I rarely see you enough as it is" he says to me and I roll my eyes.

"You are not getting rid of me that easily mister" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "I will always need my brother when I'm feeling down, anyway I need to get a job, specifically at Henrik's department store" I tell him turning around to look around the hub.

"Why, you have a whole account…filled with money" Jack says like he was starting the obvious.

"What!? Since when, and how come I have never heard of this?" I ask and he looks at me funny.

"Yea, you've always had one. You have mentioned using it in 1969 because you were stuck or something like that through a text to me" he tell me and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Is there a way for you to get me a way to access it, since you know so much about it mister?" I ask him and he nods.

"Give me a day and I will get you access to it, but do you still want to work?" he asks me and I nod.

"Yes, I want to get close to Rose, she is my sister in all but blood and want her to feel that way about me, even if it takes 6 months to do so." I say stubbornly.

"Alright, well you better get some sleep" he tells me and I just nod.

"Yea, sleep would be nice" I say yawning and he grins at me and leads me to a room where there as a bed and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Over the next week I was hanging out with Rose, as well as finally getting a job at Henrik's due to Jack pulling whatever he needed to pull to get me a job there, and to top it off today way Halloween.

"Oh come on, please it's a costume party, maybe you can meet a bloke" Rose suggest and I glare at her.

"No, just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean I need one, anyway you know I am engaged. Of course he is traveling but still I am loyal to him and only him." I say to Rose as I finish folding some clothes before closing time.

"Oh fine, but you have to come, we didn't go shopping to get costumes for nothing, and you look amazing in that Harry Potter robe thing you have, though I don't know why you would choose that when you could have gone with like a little red riding hood, or even a goldilocks costume, like mine" Rose says to me and I sigh.

"Fine, just because I got something I liked, and that I like the whole Harry Potter books and am a geek about it, plus I have a wand and the amazing robes that actually fit, doesn't mean people will get it" I say to her as we go to the staff room to grab our stuff. "And you can't force me to put on make-up and heels, you know I hate heels." I tell her.

"Yea, but remember this is a grown up kind of kinky-ness, plus you never know you might meet someone" she says and I cut her off.

"I am engaged, not going to meet someone in that sense" I tell her waving my hand up with my rings. "Doesn't matter, not like he is going to be here, no matter how much I wish he was" I complain and she rolls her eyes at me.

"You never know" she say as we finally leave Henrik's.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once we were at the party it was loud and there were people in costumes all over the place, Rose went off with Mickey to who knows where in her space girl outfit and to match her Mickey was wearing a space man suit, which I though was totally ironic due to what was going to happen next year for her.

"May I interest you in some butter beer down at Hogsmeade?" I hear a rather familiar voice ask me and I just turn around and catch sight of floppy hair and a round glasses and grin.

"No, leave me alone Potter" I say keeping a Lily Evans persona that I was.

"Please, Lily, just one date, come on my Lily-flower" he whines and I just give in and giggle.

"Dam it, you know I can't say no to that face" I say and wrap my arms around his neck. "Doctor, what are you even doing here?" I ask him and he just rests his chin on my head.

"Having fun and was going to take the twins trick-or-treating, care to join me, Miss. Evans?" he asks me and I just kiss his cheek. "Fine, just let me tell Rose I'm leaving and will see her tomorrow" I say and go to find Rose but he pulls me in a kiss.

"Just send her a text or whatever, I don't know how long Clara can keep the twins occupied when they want to get candy" he tells me after breaking the kiss.

"Fine, fine let's go" I say and he pulls me out of the room only for us to be stopped by Rose.

"Harmony, there you are…and who is this?" she asks me raising her eyebrow and I go to say something but am cut off by the Doctor.

"Her fiancée, I had decided to come visit her, and have my friend waiting outside with the twins she is babysitting and taking them trick-or-treating now" he says and I nod.

"Yea, my fiancée, my brother set it up so he could visit me, I will see you tomorrow Rose" I tell her giving her a hug and then being pulled outside by the Doctor and pulled into another kiss.

"Now let us go, they are in the Tardis in the alley down the street, and they are Spiderman and Spidergirl is what Rebecca kept calling herself." he says after pecking my lips in between every other word.

"Got it, now stop kissing me, I want to take them trick-or-treating, plus I want a parent tax, I get some of their candy, you get some as well, but you have plenty of Jammie Dodgers so you don't need any." I tell him as we finally get to the Tardis.

"But…but…fine" he says and I grin snapping my fingers and the doors of the Tardis open and I hear two voices.

"MUMMY, MUMMY, look, look we are Spider twins" the twins yell and latch onto my legs and I grin and pick them up.

"I see that, jesh you two are bigger than the last time I saw you, how old are you now?" I ask them knowing the last time I saw them was with Amy, Rory, and River at New New Earth.

"Four, we are four, but that doesn't matter, don't make us eat the soufflés, they aren't very good" Rebecca whispers in my ear and I hold back a laugh.

"Clara was making soufflés again?" I ask them and they nod but wrinkle their noses.

"Yea, but they need a lot of work, can we go trick-or-treating now?" Anthony asks.

"Of course my little spiders, shall we go save the day and collect the candy to do so?" I ask them and they grin and wiggle trying to get me to set them down.

"Yes, candy, trick-or-treating, c'mon Aunty Clara, we need to go get candy, now" Anthony says racing and grabbing Clara's hand dragging her over to us.

"And her costume is a baker?" I question as arms snake around my waist and I lean back into the Doctor who still had on his glasses, which were Amy's glasses.

"I would guess so, all she would need to do would be great at baking" he whispers in my ear and I giggle at that knowing Clara cannot make soufflés at all really well.

"Yes alright, enough just standing around, Mr. Potter you promised me a date, shall we have our date and take the twins outside now?" I question twisting out of his grip. "Or did you change your mind?" I say placing my hands on my hips with a smirk as he gets a glint in his eyes and rushes toward me and my eyes go wide and he chases me around the Tardis and I rush outside him chasing me and the twins and Clara following us before he picks me up twirling me around and kissing me.

"Now, let's go trick-or-treating" I say as he sets me down.

"YAY!" the twin yell in excitement.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Well, good luck with them. They are going to be so hyper for the next few hours, due to eating all that candy" I say as Clara was trying to get the twins to stop talking a mile per minute.

"Ugh, well you shouldn't have let them eaten the candy, then we wouldn't have this problem" the Doctor tells me.

"Yea, but you could have stopped me from letting them eat the candy, so your argument in invalid" I say to him as we make our way back to the Tardis.

Once the twins were put to bed even after some whining about not being tired but yawning and sleepy eyes, we were back in the console room, as Clara had gone to bed and I eventually had to leave to go back bug was just hugging the Doctor not wanting to leave his embrace yet. "Do I really have to wait 6 months before you come, that just seems unfair." I complain.

"Yes, but it's only 6 months, think of it this way, the more things you do and the more time you spend with Rose, the closer you get to her." he tell me and I just sigh.

"Yea, and the more guilty I feel that she was lost in the other dimension" I say closing my eyes knowing that I was unable to do anything about that.

"You couldn't stop it, it's not your fault" he tells me and I just sigh into his chest.

"Doesn't make me feel better, can I not stop one thing from happening, one person who is important to me, can I not stop them from being placed in a terrible situation that wouldn't have worked out?" I mumble out the question and just feel his hand weave through my hair and kiss the top of my head.

"Not everyone can be saved, and you know that, so don't blame yourself, love." he says and I just let out a sigh not wanting to leave his embrace.

"Fine, for now I won't blame myself, I will live my life and be normal just for a few months, well unless Jack needs my help at the hub." I say knowing that Jack might need my help.

The Doctor seemed to stiffen up at my last statement and I groan knowing that he probably knew something was going to happen.

"Something is going to happen, isn't it?" I ask him breaking away from his embrace.

"Well, just be careful" he says after a pregnant pause.

"Great, I will, or I will try" I say and peck his lips and go to leave. "And you, don't get into any trouble whilst I'm away got it?" I say to him.

"Yes ma'am" he says and I just roll my eyes and leave the Tardis and make my way back to the hub.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I was laying on the couch in Rose and Jackie's apartment holding my left arm close to my chest being lectured by Rose about being stupid and getting a tattoo on said arm.

"Why would you even think of doing something like that? It's a vine, why would you get a vine tattooed on your arm?..." Rose was saying but I wasn't really paying attention. "I mean I get getting a meaningful tattoo is cool, but a vine?" she says and I shoot up and look at her.

"You think the vine is meaningless? It's far from that, each leaf has a name on it of a very close friend or someone important to me, and each time I get to someone who is going to be very important in my life I will add a name to it. It has your name, or well nickname on it, you are my beautiful flower" I say to her and she stops and looks at me.

"I thought it was just a vine, where are the names?" she asks coming over to me.

"Well if you look close enough, your name is here, or well a nickname to your name" I say pointing at the leaves closer to my wrist. "And it just keeps going up with different names, it took a week to do this, that's where I've been all week, going to and from the tattoo place I was getting it done at, though my brother is going to kill me when he sees this" I say to her. "Plus it really hurts, like a dull pound, also it's swollen if you look at it. But it was worth it" I say grinning loving the tattoo.

"Still to have a vine tattooed on your body forever, why would you do that?" she asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know it seemed like a good idea at the time, plus if I really hate it in years to come, I can get it removed, it's not a big deal" I tell her.

"Alright, but don't let my mother see it, she would freak out over you doing something like that" she says and I groan.

"Jackie would kill me if she found out I got a tattoo, but better be me than you, she would flip her top if you ever got a tattoo." I say to Rose. "And if I ever wanted to cover it up, make-up will do the trick, not that hard to hide it, though it would take some time covering it up" I say shifting it but flinching at the pain from moving it a bit too suddenly. "Also it hurts if I keep it in the sun too long, but I don't think I have to worry about that here, now if I was in California then I might have to worry about it." I say to her and slip on my jacket getting ready to leave.

"Alright, though it was sudden that you got a tattoo out of the blue, but keep me updated, I'll see you tomorrow at work" she tells me and I groan at the thought.

"Ugh yay work, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving for me and my brother, so yay" I say sarcastically and she give me a funny look. "It's a holiday to me and I get to spend time with my brother without him doing whatever it is he does" I say waving at her. "I will see you tomorrow!"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Ouch, dam it that hurts" I complain as Jack fixes up a deep cut across my collarbone.

"Stop flinching, or I can't fix it up" Jack growls out and I try not to move.

"Ouch! Well if you quit jabbing at it I wouldn't move you idiot" I growl back as he finally does whatever he needs to put on it.

"There, just be more careful I told you to stay in the shadow so you wouldn't get hurt." he says to me.

"And I told you I can take care of myself, I'm not an idiot Jack I know what the dangers are in these missions you go do, and I wasn't going to let you get more hurt than me" I say jumping off the medical examination table and back onto the ground.

"And I'm supposed to keep you safe, if you do dangerous things I can't keep you safe" he tells me and I just hug him.

"Just because your my brother doesn't mean you have to protect me, I can take care of myself, it's a known fact that I can handle myself, well at least most of the time" I say grinning at him and he sighs.

"But I'm your big brother, you are my little Ladybug, I'm supposed to take care of you when the Doc can't" Jack says and I roll my eyes.

"You do take care of me, but the Doctor has visited me a couple times, or well his 11th self has visited me at least twice, once on Halloween with the twins and just the other day, after I had gotten my tattoo" I say forgetting that Jack didn't know about my tattoo.

"WHAT!? YOU GOT A TATTOO!? Now is when you got the tattoo?" he yelled and I jump back in surprise.

"Uh, yea like mid-November I got a tattoo, it's a vine with a bunch of nicknames on it, yours is Boe, because of your nickname is Face of the Boe" I say grinning. "It was either that or I was going to get 'Wibbley-Wobbily. Timey-Wimey on my arm, but this fit more, I'm surprised you didn't notice me flinching every time you grabbed my left arm, or that it was swollen a bit, but then again I was wearing long sleeved shirts or jackets all the time"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Jackie, honestly, I'm fine. I had just slipped and it's just a cut along my neck, I'm not dying" I say as I try to get Jackie to stop fussing over my cut across my neck.

"But you go missing for a week…" Jackie starts to say but I cut her off.

"Which I told Rose I would be gone, I had to go do something that was going to take a week with my brother, and all I did was fall, it's not that big of a deal" I say to her trying to get her to drop it.

"But still, you go away and get hurt, plus you never bring your brother here, so what am I supposed to assume?" she asks me and I sigh.

"He's always working and never really has time off, when he does it's only when he sleeps which as far as I've seen is maybe a few hours a day if not a few hours a week, he doesn't sleep much, too busy" I tell her taking a sip of the hot chocolate Rose made me.

"Is he coming over for Christmas dinner?" Jackie asks me and I shake my head.

"I wish, but he has work on Christmas, doesn't really get a break unless he takes it off himself, and he just wants to keep doing what he does best, not that I blame him" I say to her and she smiles sadly.

"Well you are still welcome to come over for Christmas, Rose would probably love to spend more time with you, you two act enough like sister and I see you as my daughter any way" Jackie says to me and I stand up and hug her.

"Thank you Jackie, it means a lot" I say and she hugs me back.

"It's quite alright dear, now Rose said she would be back soon, she had a date with Mickey, and said she would come back home after it" Jackie tells me and I smile.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"She really sees you as her second daughter, you do know that right?" Rose asks me as we were watching some movies on the TV, having a sleep over I guess you would call it since Christmas was tomorrow.

"Yea, you're right, can we go to bed, plus the sooner we get to bed, the sooner it will be Christmas, and the sooner we can open presents, I bet you will love what I got you, bet Jackie will love what I got her too." I say looking at Rose and she turns the TV off.

"Yeah, alright, Night Harmony" Rose says to me and I sigh closing my eyes.

"Night Rose"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Wake up! Wake up! Harmony get up" I hear Rose yell and am bombarded by pillows and I groan trying to move away from the pillows.

"Alright, alright, I'm up. I'm up, just stop hitting me with pillows please" I mumble out trying to get up but nearly end up falling again.

"Fine, but you were sleeping, plus it's time to open presents, Mickey's going to be here in a few minutes so go get changed out of that" Rose tells me tossing me something to wear I assume and I just grumble and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower and put on my clothes, then put my hair in a simple fish tale side braid and go back out into the other room where the presents were.

"Harmony, Happy Christmas" I hear Mickey say to me and I am pulled into a hug.

"Merry Christmas Mickey, are we opening presents yet?" I ask as he finally lets me go.

"Yea, we are going to start, so they are sorted, we each open one, and then the next person goes." Rose explains.

"Right, so you open first" I say.

"Right" Rose nods.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"What is this?" Mickey asks after opening the present I gave him and I was looking away from the pretty shirts that Jackie had given me to look at what Mickey was talking about.

"Oh, it's a hacking device, plug it in and you can hack pretty much everything" I say grinning.

"And where did you get it?" he asks holding it like it would explode or something.

"My Big brother, he has connections to certain things, and I got one for you. You never know when it might be useful" I saw and then hear a squeal as Rose had opened her present from me.

"Harmony, I love you, how did you even get this, it's like really expensive" she says holding out what I had noticed her looking at in the store windows this past few months.

"As I told Mickey, I have my brother to thank for what I get my friend and family, he has connections and I can get things even if they aren't made or aren't even out yet, like the other part of your present, that jacket is going to come out next year, but I got it before it comes out." I tell her smiling as she tackles me into a hug.

"Thank you, it's amazing how you seem to get these weird things, your brother is awesome" Rose says and I laugh.

"You don't know half of it. And Jackie yes, that is for you to keep, so when you get stressed, you just go down to that place and get a massage or whatever you so desire, it's attached to my account that my brother has set up so that whatever you spend is used, and believe me I have enough money for you to use it every day if you so wished to do so, but please don't" I tell her as her eyes are wide at the gift I got her.

"Harmony I can't accept this, it flaws compared to what I got you, those shirts weren't that much…" Jackie trails off.

"Jackie I am not accepting it back, plus I love going over the top with presents, so it doesn't matter, plus I love these shirts, I will be wearing them" I say then the doorbell rang but everyone was too engrossed in what they were doing so I went and got it, only when I opened the door, the only thing there was a box with a note on it.

Happy Christmas, I think this will be rather important for you to have, just look in the side part of it when you are alone, and don't tell the Doctor what's in it

River xx

"Oh what did you get me you devious woman" I mutter grinning and make my way back into the room, though not after pocketing the note.

"Where did you get that Harmony?" Rose asks after noticing the box in my hands.

"A very important person left it for me, she can never stay too long, must of left it on the door mat and left." I say and tear open the box, only to find knee length Combat boots, and I pull them out. "Oh she outdid herself. These are amazing, all my combat boots are only just past my ankles, now these are amazing" I say grinning.

"She got you shoes for Christmas?" Rose asks confused as to why someone would give someone else shoes.

"They aren't just shoes, they are combat boots, and great ones" I say.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After Christmas dinner was done, and I was now back in my room I was checking what River had meant by look in the side part, and realizing there was a secret side pouch that seemed rather bigger on the inside and pulled out a gun.

"What the…why would I need a gun?" I asks out loud and then Jack's head pops up from the other side of the door.

"Where did you get a gun from Ladybug?" he asks me wearily looking at the gun and I scowl at him.

"From my wife, for whatever reason she has for giving it to me, now shoo unless you need something" I say trying to get him to leave.

"Well it's a good thing I do need something, I need to give you your Christmas present, loved the one you gave me, I will keep it for safe keeping" Jack says and I grin likening that he liked the personalized pocket knife I gave him.

"What did you get me?" I ask and he hands me a rather rectangular box.

"Well you always told me that I gave you this on Christmas, so since it is Christmas, I thought I should give it to you" he tells me and I give him a funny look and open it up seeing that it was a Vortex manipulator and I give an open mouth look and look from it to him and so on.

"No way, no way. You didn't, why would I need one of these?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"I'm not sure, but this one was a special one that you told me to fiddle with, said you had figured out how yours worked after some time to get it the right way, though the rest you said I couldn't tell you" he says and I set it down next to me and launch myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" it means a lot to me, and knowing what is going to happen in a week or so, then I only have 3 or so months left to spend actual time with you" I say as he rubs my back.

"Just because I get to spend time with you for so long makes me happy, I wouldn't change that for the world" he tells me and I just rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"Thanks again Jack, you are the best, you might not be my brother by blood, then again neither is Toby, but you are a great big brother" I mumble into his neck.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"I'm late now. I've missed it. It's midnight. Mickey's going to be calling me everything. This is your fault." Rose complains as she was shivering out in the snow as Jackie was holding us up to go meet Mickey for midnight for New Years.

"No, it's not. It's Jimbo. He said he was going to give us a lift, then he said his axle broke. I can't help it." Jackie says as we continue to walk.

"Get rid of him, Mum. He's useless." Rose tells Jackie.

"Listen to you, with a mechanic. Be fair, though. My time of life I'm not going to do much better." Jackie says and Rose puts her arm on Jackie's shoulder.

"Don't be like that. You never know. There could be someone out there." Rose tells her mother.

"Maybe, one day. Happy New Year." Jackie says and she pulls me and Rose into a hug.

"Happy New Year!" Rose tells her then once Jackie lets go of us "Don't stay out all night."

"Try and stop me." Jackie says and Rose pulls me off in the opposite direction as Jackie was going, though Rose turns when she hears the Doctor grunt with pain.

"You all right, mate?" Rose asks him.

"Yeah." the Doctor says even though I know he wasn't.

"Too much to drink?" Rose asks a concerned look on her face.

"Something like that." the Doctor tell her.

"Maybe it's time you went home." Rose suggest.

"Yeah." the Doctor says nodding.

"Anyway, Happy New Year." Rose says grinning and she goes to walk away.

"And you. What year is this?" the Doctor asks her and she turns around suddenly.

"Blimey, how much have you had? 2005, January the first." Rose says slowly.

"2005. Tell you what. I bet you're going to have a really great year." the Doctor he says grinning and I bite my lip knowing what he was talking about.

"Yeah? See you." Rose says and goes to pull me away but I just shrug her off.

"I'm going to go make sure he gets a cab, and doesn't end up getting passed out in the street, I'll meet you and Mickey later, okay?" I tell her and she just rolls her eyes at my wanting to help everyone.

"Alright, just be careful, you never know what kind of person he is, if you need anything just call right away, got it?" she tells me and I nod.

"Yea, just go, I will be fine" I say and she runs off and I rush to the Doctor's side.

"Love, let's get you back to the Tardis" I say helping him up.

"Ugh" he groan out in pain and I juts help him to the Tardis.

"I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry" I say tears starting to fall as I wrap my arms around his chest.

"It's not your fault, it's my time to go" he says and I just shake my head.

"I know, but it's always hard seeing one of your faces go, and I know that this is the next step in our adventures, you me this box and maybe a few others, all ready for our trips in time and space" I say kissing each of his cheeks then looking him in the eyes. "I just wish it wasn't as painful for you. I also wish I could help you, but I have to wait until March to see you again" I tell him and kiss his lips rather deeply.

"If it's anything else, at least let me tell you I love you with this face once more" he tells me and I just tighten my grip on him.

"I love you too, this is one of my favorite faces of yours, it's an amazing face and had an amazing time, but now it's time for the Eleventh Hour to start and Tens time to stop" I mumble into his chest but kiss him once more and turn to leave.

"I love you, and no matter what you look like, I always will, I might be there when you regenerate so, just be careful, please" I tell him fixing his tie once more and kissing his lips softly and turn to leave.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I ended up not going to catch up with Rose and Mickey, I texted Rose saying I was going to go have a phone call with my fiancée and she was fine with it, though I just went back to base and basically moped around for a good few weeks. And was extremely mopey around Valentine's day since I had to wait at least a month more until the Doctor showed up and even then it would be hard to explain to Rose, how I knew him and what was going on, since she met Eleven. And it seemed that the days went by slower and slower each day, I now was putting X's on the calendar counting down to March 4th, which was when he showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 5 28
Hope Nova Roman-Hernandez leads an ordinary life as a high school student until she discovers a mysterious blue police box in a cave at a young age...
381 5 11
The Doctor saved the universe from the final flux event and made some discoveries about her past in the process. To take her mind off it all, The Doc...
153K 5.4K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...