Book 1: Chpater 43

So here is the next part. Happy Holidays. Hope you enjoy, if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them, also if ther eare any epiosdes you want then tell me and I will see if I can do them.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The Doctor was reading something, while I was bored and just waiting for Vastra to call since I knew she would about Clara and her concern about the snow, so I was just tossing a ball up and down which mainly resulted to me nearly falling off the chair I was leaning back in it a bit too much.

"Would you stop doing that" I hear the Doctor say to me as I feel someone helping me up and pulling me into his chest.

"No, I won't because there is nothing to do, I already swam in the pool, and baked a cake, and cleaned the kitchen as well as read at least two books, there isn't anything else to do" I complain to him but he just pulls me onto his lap and I assume he was continuing to read, but was getting frustrated as I was wiggling trying to get comfortable.

While I was just getting comfortable the telephone rang and I shot my hand over and grabbed it knowing it would be Vastra.

"The Tardis, Harmony speaking how may I help you?" I ask grinning.

"Harmony? Where is the Doctor?" she asks me.

"Right here" I tell her then move the phone away from me and tossing it at the Doctor who sighs and takes the phone glaring at me for interrupting him reading.

"Yes? What? I'm trying to read." the Doctor says and turns a page in the book but I just listen in on the conversation.

"Miss Clara and her concerns about the snow. I gave her the one word test." Vastra tells him.

"That's always pointless. What did she say?" the Doctor asks her and there is a pregnant pause "Well? Well?"

"Pond." Vastra responds and the Doctor takes off Amy's glasses to look at them his face flashed a few different emotions and I just watched him as his eyes glance at me for a brief second. "Strax has already suggested where to start investigating." Vastra says and then the Doctor hangs up and I get off his lap before he shoves me of and I whack his hand.

"Shall we go investigate now?" I ask smiling.

"Fine, just this once though after I am not doing this again, now where to investigate?" he asks himself and I sigh.

"I believe Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson need to make an appearance if we are investigating" I suggest to him and he gives me a raised eyebrow but I just tug on his jacket and pull him into the wardrobe and find exactly what we need right there which was for the Doctor was deerstalker hat, cape, walking cane, and with a Meerschaum pipe. And for me it was more of a female Sherlock outfit, with was rather mean of the Tardis and I had to wear another dress, why couldn't it have been pants like the Doctor.

"You look great Doctor Watson" the Doctor tells me and I glare at him as he hold his arm out for me.

"Shut up, I look horrible in this, I still have to wear a stupid dress, at least I can wear combat boots, but still I look ridiculous you at least look handsome in it." I complain as he straightens up at the word handsome.

"Well you do loo rather lovely, though I prefer your hair down" he points out that my hair was up in a braided thing, with a bunch of pins that even I don't know how I managed to even do it but I did.

"Right, right, stop trying to butter me up, let's go see what it is about this snow that is up to." I say as we finally get down the stupid set of high stairs and ladder that I cannot stand.