Fall Again

By Ironheartisme

Can Zylan love her again? Can Sydney fix and heal Zylan's wounds she put in her heart? Will there will be ano... More

PROLOGUE
[1] Living On My Own
[2] Meet Again
[3] Talk Out of Pain
[4] Reunion
[5] Stay For Tonight
[6] Trying To Fix Her
[7] Cornered.
[8]
[9] Starting Over Again
[10] Living with Them
[11] Not Interested
[12] Ace's Past
[13]
[14] Judgemental
[15] It'll Start Now
[17] Thoughts
[18] Not Yet
[19]
[20] Like Before

[16] Better

276 13 0
By Ironheartisme

ZYLAN'S POV

I'm in my last class today. It's afternoon but I wanted to go home already because of it was Math class and Ace is the only interested in this subject.

"That's a complicated formula." Kent whispered to me.

"Just write it down. We have the back up for later." I said, referring to Ace who is busy solving the examples. She is the only one who can understand this freakin' class. It is complicated but our lives are more complicated than this!

"Who got the correct answer?" The professor asked. Our classmates looked at each other. Obviously, the whole class didn't understand his lesson. Everyone is quiet.

"Hello? Do I have any students here?" The professor asks again, annoyed.

Everyone remains quiet until a hand raises and we all looked at that direction.

"I did." It's Riley. Surprise? Nah. We already expected that. She has a reputation of one of the smart students here. Even though I'm relationship with the SC President, she didn't spare me from acting rude. Well, no wonder we never got along.

As expected, the professor nodded and praised her. My gang mates went back to writing what was written on board. It was obvious we just wanted to get out of this class.

I felt my phone vibrated and looked at professor. He is busy writing on the board again. I sneaked out my phone and see Sydney's message.

FROM: SYDNEY

-I can't go home early. I still need to take care some things. Sorry.

I looked up to check then back to my phone. I typed my reply quickly. I didn't want the professor to take my phone.

TO: ZYLAN

-Want me to pick you up later?

FROM: SYDNEY

-No, don't worry, I'll make it up to you.

Reading the last message made me smirk. Hmm...I wonder how she will make it up to me. Damn, I bit the inner side of my cheek to control the anticipation. I can't wait to see her—

"Ooh! I wonder what that means?"

I quickly hide my phone after hearing Kent's comment. I glared at him and he gave a teasing smile. I see Brad who's behind him, looking at us.

"I see you'll get some sweet later." Brad said and the two snickered.

"Shut up."

"I'm jealous, Master. Where did you find a gir—"

"MR. SCOTT!"

We both look up and caught the angry facial expression of the professor.

***

"Damn, my head hurts right now." I heard Drake complained. "I never like Math."

"Geez, that teacher gave me an assignment. I need a break!" Kent added. He was given an assignment just for him as punishment. Tch, that was a small reason, if you'd ask me.

I laughed as the two continued letting their complains out. Since Sydney texted me earlier, I didn't wait for her. But I worried a bit about her. I could wait for her to make sure she would be safe.

"Hey, Ace." Winter called. "Did you get the correct answer?"

We waited for Ace's answer.

"I did." She answered. "But it wasn't the same as the professor's."

"Seriously? Riley did." Brad sounded like he didn't want to believe what Ace said.

"Yes, she did. She did the same mistake in the solution." Ace's tone was plain.

"What is it?" I was the one who asked. I was curious to know.

"The signs."

"Signs?" It's Drake.

"Yeah, it should be negative. That's the wrong part and it changes the answer of the solution completely."

We all nodded like kids. I mean, the genius is currently speaking. It will be better listen to her. There are times that Ace doesn't care if the professor made mistake. She won't tell anything about it.

"But I don't care if the answer is wrong, that's their fault, not mine." She continued walking, leaving us behind.

Winter shook his head. "Wow, is that how Math geniuses talks today?" We all looked at each other.

SYDNEY'S POV

It's late when I arrive at Zylan's place. Good thing there are maids who are still awake and they open the door to let me in. In the living room, I see Zylan's parents watching TV. They look at me as I step in.

"You're late dear." Her mom said.

I bow my head a bit. "I'm sorry."

"You should've called Zylan to pick you up. It's dangerous to walk at night." Zylan's dad added. I can feel their concern about me.

I apologized and went upstairs to Z's room. I opened the door and stepped inside the room. I put down my things in the corner as I see Zylan sleeping peacefully. The small crib where our daughter is sleeping is covered with some dark curtains to avoid waking her up when the lights suddenly turns on. I lock the door behind. I want to take a quick shower but I feel tired already. I just want to rest.

Taking off my shoes, I walked to the bed where my girlfriend was. I climbed on the bed quietly and laid down next to her. She looks tired. Her lips are slightly apart, letting soft snores out.

The golden strands of front part of her hair were admirable. It made her looked somehow sexy. Back then, I always played with her hair, combing it and she would complain about how messy her hair was. Until now, it is one of the things I still adore about her.

Staring at her makes me think about the past. After two years, she still kept her promise the day I left her with Lynx. Even everything is fine, I continue to regret my decision to leave her alone.

I couldn't stop myself and gave her lips a quick kiss.

"Mmm..." She stirred a little. I bit my lip so I gave another one. This time, she opened her eyes a bit and smiled at me. Then, she wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"You're home." She said in husky voice.

I combed her hair softly. "Go back to sleep."

Zylan rested her head on my chest. I still fully dress since I had no energy to change to sleeping clothes. I felt her breathing on my skin.

"You smell good."

"Go back to sleep." I said.

"I can't." she wrapped her arm tighter. "You woke me up. Now you have to make me sleep."

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby?"

Even if I wasn't looking at her, I knew she was annoyed.

"You know what I mean, babe."

I looked up, thinking. I still had a hard time putting our daughter to sleep without Zylan carrying her. So, what did she want me to do? I was too tired to sing a song for her anyway and I had no hope my voice suited for lullabies.

"What is it?" I asked, giving up. I had no idea what would she want.

She raised her head and smiled at me. I stared at her, trying to guess what was on her mind.

"You said you'll make it up to me." She whispered. My eyes widened in realization. Oh no...

I quickly turned around. Argh! I knew it! Why I didn't understand it early? I'm embarrassed. I can feel my face heating up in embarrassment. My hands covered my face. I heard Zylan started laughing behind me.

"Hahaha! Don't tell me you're still shy?"

I wanted to give her a smack on head. Did she really have to bring that up? "I waited for you here. Lynx is sleeping.

Both of her arms wrapped around my waist and her face buried on the space between my head and shoulder. Her breaths brushed against my skin that only gave me the shivers I had moments ago.

I had gotten used to her doing this kind of things to me. I could tell she hadn't changed. She remained the same sweet teenager I fell in love with.

"I'm kidding, I know you're tired." She left a small kiss and loosened her arms a bit.

Now, I'm guilty.

If I think about it, it's weeks ago since the last time we did it. I'm busy with other things and Z never really get in my way. She would wait on my call or wait for me in school and I felt bad about it. So, that was the reason why I told her to go home early.

I took a deep breath. Then, I looked back at Z and her eyes are closed. I cannot tell if she went back to sleep again. But, I guess I have to give her a reward for her efforts for the past weeks.

"Z..." I called. But she didn't answer.

"Hey..." To wake her up, I poke her nose lightly. "Are you awake?"

"Mmm? Let's sleep." Her voice is low. She probably starts to feel sleepy again.

I didn't say a word. Instead, I climbed on top of her. And as expected, her eyes widely opened in surprised. Sorry Z, I wouldn't get any sleep because of the guilt you made me feel.

"Wanna get your reward?" I whispered seductively.

"You're tired."

I shook my head. I drew my face closer and gave a quick kiss on her lips.

"You know," One of my hands cupped her cheek. "I'm up to something..."

"Something what?"

I smiled playfully. "Something that will make us both tired and sleepy."

Her lips showed the same playful smile like mine. In one second, she's on top of me already. Her whole body pinned me on the bed but her weight didn't suffocate me.

Down there, I felt something poking on my stomach. Knowing what it was, a feeling of excitement rushed in my body.

I won't deny. She's the only one who I feel my body belonged to.

Without a word, her lips claimed mine. I responded back by started moving my lips against hers. My hands wrapped around her neck, pulling her down to deepen the kiss.

She bit my lower lip. Her tongue is trying to get inside my mouth, which I gladly accepted. I felt it swirled around inside. As it continues exploring, I felt her hands on my waist, caressing my sides. It gave me the tingling sensations my body wants.

The need of air made us pulls away from each other. I open my eyes and meet a pair of eyes that possesses such dark lust. I knew we will not stop here.

I have no intention anyway...

We are both panting but it doesn't stop Zylan from burying her face on my head, suckling the skin hard. Her breaths touch my skin that sends shivers down my spine.

"You always drive me insane..." She whispered, panting hard.

Her hands crawled down on my chest. Her lips found mine again. As we continue lip-locking session, she starts undoing the buttons of my top. When she's done, her hands cupped my flesh mounds and massage them in circular motion. She pulls down the straps of my maroon brassiere. I arch my back to let her unhook the bra. Now, my chest is completely bare-naked.

Zylan bit my lower lip again before going down on my naked chest. Her hands grope each of flesh mounds. She licked the hardened bud before taking it in her mouth while her fingers are playing the other one. My hands grabbed a handful of her hair while moaning. I can feel her tongue swirling around my nipple and bite it. Then, she switched to the other one and did the same thing.

One of my hands slipped down and touched her bulge from outside of her boxers. It's already hard. I slip my hand inside and hold it. An immediate response of groan is what I heard from her.

"Damn, Sydney..." She cussed lowly. I wrapped my hands

I took it out and it rubs against my thigh, close to my entrance. I start pumping it slowly with a little tight of grip. Impatiently, she positioned her shaft then slowly pushed in. I let out a moan as I feel her filling me up. My body is waiting for this.

"Uh..."

"Fuck, you're tight..."

She starts moving her hips recklessly. I met every thrust she gives. I embraced her tightly as pleasure invading my body. I can feel how wet I am because she easily slipped in and out of me. It only second passes when her pace becomes fast. She wrapped my legs around her waist. My nails dug on her back. The sensations are too much.

My body is used to her. It is only her who I'm familiar with. Beads of sweats are forming on her forehead as she continues thrusting into me. I arch my back when she hit that spot.

"Faster...P-please..." I couldn't stop from moaning. The pleasure is making me lose my consciousness.

"Lower you voice, babe. You'll wake our daughter up." Tell me how can I do that when you keep giving me pleasure? She groped my breast, slamming her hips repeatedly.

We both reached our climax and she released herself inside. I came after. She collapsed on top of me. We are both panting hard, trying to maintain our breathing. After few minutes, she rolled to my side and her shaft slipped out. When I become relaxed, I took off the remaining clothes.

Zylan used her one arm and placed under my head as the pillow. I hugged her, pulling the sheets over our bodies covered in sweats.

"You're tired?" I heard her asked.

I smirked. "Why? Are you still not satisfied?"

Zylan grinned. "When it comes to you, I don't have that word."

"Let's sleep." I said, closing my eyes. As much as I wanted to, my body is now completely drained. But I never said I have enough too.

***

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I'm very disappointed." That's the only comment came out. "Does she really think nothing is wrong?" Placing the pictures down, a pair of dark eyes stared at the person standing in front of the table.

"I told you, she has her own reason."

With that, a smile wrote up. "Continue what you're doing, I want to know more than this. Everything should be sorted with my plan."

It is a good thing there's someone that can be used against them. Patience is the only option for now. The day of revelation will come. For now, everything should be under control.  Holding a picture, a serious expression appeared.

"You can't escape from me..." 

***

THE NEXT DAY

ZYLAN'S POV

It's weekend and I decided to go to the hideout. I haven't got a chance to get here since I was busy with my family.

Family. It sounds good in my ears. Finally, after for a long time, I can say we're complete. Lynx has her mom and I have my girl back. But I wonder, what if I ask Sydney for marriage, what would be her answer?

But I can't do that right now. We're still studying. And I can't deny the fact I'm a gang leader. There's no way I'll leave my gang mates. They have my back since we started this.

"Dumbass! You can't do that in chess!" Winter complained. Kent and Winter are playing chess while Brad and Drake are watching them. I don't know why but they always like to play games like that. Even though we participate in underground fights, we still want to do things like other people.

"We can make our own rules!" Kent reasoned.

"No, you can't! Not fair!" Winter said.

"Checkmate it!" —It's Brad.

"You eggnogs, stop arguing. It's just a game." I reminded them. I have a feeling these four will have a argument over a simple game.

"Master, tell Kent he should follow the rules!"

I ignored their complaints. I found it funny to see them like that. We all look like simple group of friends. Like we aren't type of people who will do violence to anyone. Well, we know when it's the right time to be violent.

"Master, how was your night yesterday?" I heard Brad asked.

My brows furrowed. "What?"

"Did you get some lovin' from President?"

I glared at him. "It's none of your business." I tried to stop myself from smiling. Damn, just thinking about last night makes me want to go home. Sydney is taking care of Lynx today. I told her I'll meet my gang mates. I want her to have bonding time with our daughter because until now, Lynx is still not used to her presence. I know it'll take some time before she recognize her mom.

"Are you thinking about President? Ooh! I'm sure you did get a lot." Winter teased. I looked at them and saw their teasing look.

"You want to see her now hmm?"

"You idiots, quit asking me." I said in serious tone.But the truth, I want them to stop asking. Shit, I want to go home.

"You can go home Master! No one will stop you!" Kent yelled.

"Yes, yes! Go home!"

"We know you miss her so mu—"

"Shut up!!"

The whole hideout is filled with their laughter. Dammit, I want to give them smack on their heads!

Hi everyone! So another update. Sorry it's late. Studies on the top list. And I had a long time issue with writer's block. I hope y'all like it. Sorry for wrong grammars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 898 51
When Alix goes back to her old University, she runs into a certain professor. Shocked, surprised, and still hurt. Will they rekindle the romance they...
176 0 41
Will she love again?
11.5K 556 55
Book 2 in a three-part series. It's been five years since Sydney Graves left Westville behind after Brooks crushed her heart and the future they had...
11.4K 372 36
Hi my name's y/n lycan and it's my first day of high school... It's just i'm kinda nervous about it, I'm usually teased because I'm a werewolf... Wel...