Blood Rose BTS mafia ✅ (1)

By 8joonlosophy8

What happens when the worlds most dangerous hitman is a woman? And what happens if she gets taken while she's... More

CHARACTER INTRO
B
L
O
O
D
R
R 2.0
O
S
Facts bout Kyungie and the story
E
Huh!?
fillerrrrrrrrrrrr but related to the story line
I saved you, yet so disrespectful
Welcome to Bangtan, Eunkyung.
All my memories were up in flames.
Punch me in the face and run.
So why?
CONSENT SEOKJIN
Call me if you need me.
Bet.
Yeah about that.
Sorry for another AN
Another AN
Open your eyes Kyungie
Then we can swaddle her!
IMPORTANT AN
Jeez fine! Help my miserable ass Jungkook!
When you look like that, you are my aein.
He cares Eunkyung.
Omelas.
Bunny Boy.
little manipulator.
bubbles.
Why didn't you?
Hide and Seek.
Favor.
Bunny's day out.
Kalm. 🔞
Go away Eunkyung.
Siblings are weird.
Surprise.
Who is she?
It's time to blow shit up.

Googie, You here!

4.1K 193 38
By 8joonlosophy8

Seokjin POV

I left the infirmary feeling amazing. That's the most submissive she's been while she's big. I remember what Namjoon did, I go looking for him. I simply get annoyed and call him through my phone.

Seokjin: Yooo~ Namjoon, collect everyone and gather in the living room.

Namjoon: Okay, but like why tho?

Seokjin: Bruh, just listen.

I cut the call before he could reply and sat on the couch in the living room. I waited until everyone filed into the room. Namjoon sat beside me and everyone else sat around him. I stifled my laughter and said,"Namjoon, how did Eunkyung get away that night? you never really mentioned it properly."

Namjoon groaned and said,

"Ugh! You found out, fine~, I'll tell you. So If you remember she was little that night-" He paused, letting all of us collect our memories from that night. After all of us nodded he continued,

"Well she said that she wanted to cuddle me, and was constantly pulling on my leg, I was pissed and I pushed her, I didn't mean to fucking yeet her across the room. Then she passed out 'cuz she hit her head. Then I panicked, Then I lowered her through my balcony to the floor outside. I went outside and left her in the tree line."

I burst out laughing from his confession. I looked at everyone, on the verge of tears.

"Damn, Namjoon hyung is like a dog who doesn't know he's not a puppy anymore, how do you not your own strength?" Jungkook exclaimed. The tip of Namjoon's ears went red from embarrassment.

I looked at the time and noticed that it was soon time for dinner. I pointed at Hoseok and said,"You're going to pick up food this time, I went last time." He groaned and was about to argue, albeit I cut him off,"Not up for debate Hoseok, I went yesterday it's your turn today, we share chores in this house!"

He rolled his eyes and left. I relaxed on the couch, picking the remote and browsing through the channels. Yoongi ended up snatching the remote from me. I simply smiled at him, and continued looking at the screen.

"Damn these guys are everywhere!" Yoongi commented looking at the screen pointing at us on the news channel. I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed. A few minutes later the main door clicked open and Hoseok walked in.

Yoongi looked a him and yelled,"What the fuck!" I looked at him weirdly and made a hand motion, signalling the official 'TF! IS WRONG WITH YOU!' look.

He looked at me and said,"I forgot that we were Bangtan, for a second."

I made eye contact with Yoongi while he was questioning his whole existence. "Why? Why is he like this?" I thought to myself.

I looked at the time and realized it was time to wake Eunkyung up. I yelled for Jungkook and told him to go get her. He nodded and went towards the infirmary.

Jungkook POV

I dragged myself to the infirmary and knocked on the door. 

No response.

I groaned and walked inside, and there she was, laying on the bed peacefully, looking all cute swaddled up. 

"You can't feel like this Jungkook!" I scolded myself.

I poked her shoulder and waited for her to get up. She barely even noticed. I crouched beside her bed and poked her cheeks. She slowly stirred awake and smiled at me. 

"Googie, You here!"She yelled at me.

I flinched in shock and smiled at her."Googie'sh bunny shmiwe ish cuthe" She babbled on.

(Trans: Googie's bunny smile is cute. I use a baby talk converter okay don't come at me!)

"Aww really?" I asked cooing at her.

 She nodded her head eagerly. I smiled wider and asked,"Dinners ready wanna eat, Jagiya?"

She nodded her head with a determination. I chuckled at her cuteness and picked her up. I made weird airplane noises while I ran to the dinning table while carrying her. She was constantly giggling and absolutely destroying my heart.

I sat her down on my lap and was cooing at her. After awhile I noticed the whole table was quiet except her babbling and my cooing and chuckles. I looked up at everyone while she was continuing her assault on my heart.

All of them, when I say all of them I mean, All of them were glaring at me.

I scoffed and asked,"What did I do?" 

"She's in your lap! Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled.

I quickly covered Eunkyung's ears not wanting to scare her.

"Well, Namjoon-hyung I thought you didn't like her!" I sassed back

"WHY WOULDN'T I- I mean yeah, I'm not a big fan of her, so yeah you can have her in you lap." He replied.

I smirked at my victory and continued playing with her. Throughout dinner I could feel the occasional glare from everyone, whenever I fed her. I picked her up and cleaned her face. I carried her like baby and patted her back until she let out a tiny burp. I gushed over cuteness and went over to the couch.

I played and Disney movie on the TV and slowly ran my hands through her hair causing her to slowly drift into a slumber. I smiled and her fondly and watched the movie. 

20 minutes in she flinched in her sleep. I looked at her questioningly and patted her back, she seemed to have calmed down so I went back to the movie. A few minutes I could hear her mumbling something. 

I bent down to her to clearly hear,

"Oppa wake up, you can't be dead, Oppa wake up, you can't be dead."

I quickly reeled back. I bit my nails nervously, I took my phone out of my back pocket and texted on the groupchat.

CONTACT KILLERZ

Nochu:

Guys is it okay to wake someone up when they are having a nightmare?

SunshineButKindaScary:

Well I heard it depends on the intensity of the nightmare. Why?

Nochu:

No reason.

SunshineButKindaScary:

You can lie to me, but not to Jesus

Mr.Meow:

Why the hell is the meme cropped so badly?

SunshineButKindaScary:

That is none of your business

Nochu:

Namjoon-hyung can you please come to the living room?

TheTallSmartGuy

Yeah sure I'll be there.

TheTallSmartGuy left the chat

Nochu left the chat

Mr.Meow:

I will personally fight you Hobi!

SunshineButKindaScary:

SAYS THE ONE WHO CALLS ME HOBI!

Mr.Meow:

I'm coming to your room rn, let's take this fight offline.

SunshineButKindaScary:

AN

Sorry for the late update! I've been having really bad writers block with this book. And do you guys think any specific member is getting less part. If so tell me and I'll increase their part. Also should I start a discord server? 

OHHHH~ I STARTED A NEW BOOK CALLED SYZYGY PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT IT'S AN EIGHTH MEMBER FIC I'M WORKING REALLY HARD ON ITTT!

I ALMOST FORGOT STREAM 'BE'!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 34K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
137K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
3.9K 68 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...