Lacking Humanity|Crescent Moon

By NerdyxWitch

[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf who... More

-Author'sNote-
-Important Details-
-Prologue-
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
-New Moon-
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
-Waxing Crescent-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
-First Quarter-
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
-Waxing Gibbous-
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
-Full Moon-
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
-Waning Gibbous-
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
-Third Quarter-
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
-Waning Crescent-
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Lacking Humanity: Book Two
-Deleted Scenes-
Deleted Scene #1

Chapter Forty-Six

3K 95 19
By NerdyxWitch

* * *

He settled with giving her a mug of tea as they ventured upstairs, she was kindly sipping her tea as she turned to the closet to retrieve her pajamas.
This was not really how wanted the night to go, or planned it.

He defiantly should've planned it better.

"Munchkin, could you come here for a second?" She turned around and stopped her current action, her eyes laying in wonder as to why she was called or why he was sitting on the bed. And so he opened his arms and offered her a chance to sit in his lap, but that only caused more confusion.

"I did promise to warm you up." He spoke softly, and so she conformed into his hold, her head pressed against his chest as she felt more than content to just fall asleep right here.

However, Remus found this the perfect time to nip at her neck.

And this was a different sort of playing, she couldn't put it into so many words—But there was a different vibe with his intent, which she definitely caught onto in mere seconds.

Whatever he was doing was quite addicting, so much so that she pushed her neck to his mouth to get more contact with his damning lips. But he was going to explore his mate tonight, every square inch he wasn't going to leave unclaimed.

"Tickles."
"Oh, I could do a lot more than just tickle you, hun." His voice had turned stained in such a short amount of time that he was struggling to reign in his wolf. He didn't want to come off as an adolescent wolf, he needed to be gentle with her as it was a difficult process to understand without having grown up in their natural environment, he was just hoping that instincts would kick into place and their wolves would show more.

When he returned his lips to her skin, it caused her to giggle—But then he dragged them out, creating a more sensual feel to them as he wanted to mark the area for later. 
This was where he would properly mark her.

Sage didn't want to sound weak, but withholding the moans was starting to become a challenge, and she allowed one of them to release, and it was met with a satisfying growl.

"It's okay hun, it's me...Only me. My wolf and I want to hear you." He didn't want her withholding anything from him, and so she smiled lightly—in a daze more like it as she nodded at the idea.

That's when she hadn't bit back any moans or sighs, and it made him frantic for more. It hadn't been all that long before Remus had laid her gently on her back and he towered over her, and she pouted for a moment. "Dress for bed?"
"Later, right now I want to see that my mate is okay."

"I okay." He smiled down at her, he was already starting to see a slighter red area coming from his intended marking place. But when Remus hadn't returned to his teasing, she pouted and huffed up to him.
Wiggling her hips to seem appealing to him, or that's what her wolf conjured up at the very least.

"Acting like that, Sage, we might skip a few things." Her impatience was rising right beside her wolf. So she tapped into her reserved strength and rolled the two of them over, resulting in her sitting on his waist, towering over him while he remained with his back to the bed.

Taken off guard, she smiled, "My turn." She declared, giving her hips another roll before running her hands up from his waist, across his chest, and following the length of his arms to interlock with and pin them down as well.

Although Sage couldn't see, Remus smirked at the ceiling and relished in the feeling of his mate touching him. The amount of purring that was coming off her radiating body was only fueling his desire, especially when it was clear her wolf approved of what she was feeling and seeing.

"I want wolf growl." She made her declaration clear, but the challenge of this made his wolf not submit to such a thing. Damning that he wouldn't give in to her whims to hear him as she wanted, but her wolf had a strategy. First, starting at his collarbone with the same level of intent that caused him to withhold a moan.

Her ability to adapt was accurate. She listened to his heart, whenever his hands squeezed, she tallied that as another soft spot. Paying extra attention to as she'd return throughout her trail to his chin, finding her favorite crook just before his ear as it always gave the most reaction from him.

She was going to get the growl, and her wolf had the perfect plan. Having continued to his cheek, and then placed a small one on his temple, he felt her smile against this one as it became more genuine than sensual.

Remus realized that she was heavily enjoying being this close to him, being in control, and reigning over what was happening. And although he and his wolf wanted control, he had to realize that this was not a she-wolf who knew the ropes. He almost caved in at the moment, not because she returned to his sweet spot, but because he realized he would be the only one this close to her.

His wolf adored it.

In their world, it wasn't wrong to seek out others as dating wasn't out of the question, fated and chosen mates were still difficult to come by. As some males have been known to reject females who've been intimate elsewhere, he had wanted to wait for his mate. But the Alpha had urges, and those said urges were building at the scent of her arousal.
It was mouthwatering, and his neck extended up to give her more space to lay her beautiful lips, but also in compensation for trying to appease his damn beast.

He wanted to submit, he wanted things to continue, so much so that he started to push back at their conjoined hand above his head to gain leverage. But Sage remained playful, stopping her next attack to shake her head.
"No, I want growl."
"I don't have any left in me, hun." His voice was strained. He hadn't been prepared for it.

It became apparent of what this she-wolf's game was. He hadn't received a kiss on the lips.

Sure it's come close, and he's been all too prepared to respond to it, but it only ended at the corner before turning—Making his wolf both amused and agitated.

Kiss mate.

When she had come close, he surprised her, enacting solely on instinct, but tisked him and leaned to sit up again. It had been a record snap as a growl—a dark one—ripped through the air, and Sage found herself returned to her back and her lips taken by her impatient mate.

They danced, tongues battling as this was familiar ground for Sage. But the scent of her mate was mandating her thoughts, though that didn't stop the proud smirk from being showcased on her face when he pulled away to catch his breath.

Remus had turned dominant, not soft, and her wolf was gesturing her tail in the air, a sign of pure readiness to what this was all heading towards. But what he needed was Sage to be at that same stage, not simply because her wolf seemed ready.
Both needed to be.

So he returned back to her neck, his knee protruding further to divide her legs, all in a gesture to gain some access to find her sweet spot.

He grinned as he felt her shiver underneath him. That had been better than a moan. A pure look of satisfaction was in her eyes as she felt his every movement and intention.

However, his favorite is when she squealed. Her whole body gave an electric surge as he managed to enact a new part of her—Or a part he had previously enacted and failed to commit to.

"I like that sound..." He whispered just beside her ear, making her hide her neck away. Which caused his wolf to rectify that this side should be accessible throughout the night. However, something startled the she-wolf as she gasped. Her hands once gripped the front of his sweater, and tugging had suddenly pushed him away. His wolf was in hyperdrive now—Was she scared?
Did he go to fast?

What was happening?

"Hey...Mun—Sage, what's wrong?"
"I forget to give you present." A breathless laugh left Remus' lungs as he placed his forehead down to her chest as she had been distraught over a gift.
"You can give it to me tomorrow, hun." He attempted to return to kiss her already swollen lips but she pouted before he got the chance.

His wolf urged him to make her happy and comfortable and proceeded to lift himself up—Not bothering to adjust his hard-on as it was only going to make matters that much worse.

This slight pup feeling of a gift coursed through his body, didn't Sage already gift him a painting? A beautiful one with the combined wolf and skin image, though it mirrored one another.

"What kind of present, munchkin?" He questioned. And she had just risen to her feet, and she smiled.
"Not from me. From Jade." She spoke, lifting up her ugly Christmas sweater to reveal what could only have been in Remus' dreams. His jaw lost all control as it dropped down—the reveal of what Sage had been wearing the majority of the day had caused him to drool.

The beautiful purple color might not have been Christmas-themed, but it was very Sage. His hand managed to reach out for her, and she smiled in delight. "Very pretty bra." He nodded, his eyes not able to stray from her figure.

"Jade give lots. And panties."
Jade, you sly she-wolf. Remus thought, but in pulling her close, he tugged down at her leggings. Causing her to get the idea and pull them down as well. Though she hadn't gotten all that far before Remus pinned her down once again.

A giggle escaped her throat without much effort as she enjoyed her mate's quest for dominance once again, but this time it was much more in focus on the newly exposed skin. He fondled and swirled his hand around the now perky breasts, having Sage moan in utter delight. And now, with her only partially dressed, he too found it good enough reason to throw off his own sweater. Leaving him in only sweatpants.

"Warm." She hummed, and he realized that perhaps she was more than aroused already. So Remus allowed a hand to trail down to the source, and already he could feel how luring her scent was hidden behind the purple lace.

Sinking further and hooking his middle finger at the core had caused his little mate to still entirely. She looked entirely uncomfortable with such an action that he felt guilty once again.
"I'm sorry hun, but it'll feel good in a minute...I promise." He watched as she battled it out for a moment, but ultimately her wolf prevailed—Wanting to trust the male with her life.

But little did the woman know that this was a step in the mating ritual. It's the male's job to prepare the female, otherwise, the moon goddess could see it as a disgrace.

As his finger filled her further, she pushed herself up in reaction. Almost in record of moving away, and although it didn't anger the Alpha, it surely caused him to pin her down with a threatening growl.

It wasn't meant to be a quick surge. He truly meant to go slow. But his wolf had already contemplated whether to go slow or not delegate the introduction after she moved away, but after a settling pump of his finger, she felt the good he had claimed to get to.

Continuing in a repetitive motion kicked his mate's instincts into gear as she rolled her hips to meet such action, and he rewarded her with the growls she demanded earlier.

When he added another, her eyes made direct contact with his, a very intimate way of displaying emotion whilst in this position. But it did aid him to know that she wasn't feeling entirely uncomfortable anymore. Better yet, she whined once he had left her heat.

However, he distracted her by kissing down from in between her breasts, her stomach, and then down to her heat. An experimental lick had gone farther to hit a few nerve-ending spots, but once her hands sunk into the locks of his hair he realized that she wanted him to continue.

Perhaps Remus acted impulsively for a she-wolf who's never felt anything in the world of sexual activities, but he felt like he was dehydrated the way he worked up Sage's core.

Whether it was because he swirled his tongue, darting it in between her folds or the overall concept of his attention so close to her heat that caused her wolf to fall apart. Her head was thrown upwards as her human howls graced the entirety of their bedroom.

But caused him to soothe her over the bond. In the future, it would be much more effective, but since they hadn't mated just yet—They were still at the beginning of their relationship in turns of what a bite could emulate between them.

Remus had trailed his nose up from his position, along the center of her stomach, through her breasts, and back up to look at his satisfied mate. She smiled in a greeting, her wolf praising him for what he's done. But it isn't over just yet.

"Mate ready?" Remus' wolf questioned, and she blinked in confusion for a moment but moved her hands from his hair to around his neck.
"To mate?" He let a solid nod, informing her that his wolf was just on the surface, waiting to be let loose. Looking down between them, she caught sight of his hard-on, causing him to growl at her innocent eyes widening at the sight of its indent in his sweat pants.

Sure she's seen glimpses here and there, but she didn't understand as much as she did now. And even at this moment, it wasn't enough, so she smiled and nodded again.
"I want...You." She whispered, as though she needed to be quiet. But to Remus, those words of consent—Of understanding caused him to nuzzle into her neck.

"It only hurts for a minute."
"Hurts?"
"In the beginning, that's all. It's new and you're not used to it, and after there's a bite."
"Feel good again?" She questioned, and he growled in confirmation once again. With her panties discarded and her bra thrown off, he went to remove himself from the remainder of his clothes.

"Under the covers, hun." She let out a giggle as she threw the covers back and laid on underneath, her mate hadn't wasted any time before joining her and returning to the position from prior. But this time Sage's skin was burning with desire as she wanted to remain in contact with his skin.

"Mate warm." He would've made a joke, but he needed to remain neutral. He didn't want to hurt her, but the idea of being her first was making him nervous for Sage. Having nothing in their way he distracted her with another round of nuzzling and teasing her with his tongue fighting against hers.

Below the covers, he had separated her legs farther apart and centered himself against heat with his length. An experimental rub against her caused her cheeks to turn red, Sage wasn't embarrassed by much, but she did feel a slight pressure and remembered that he claimed it would hurt.

But Remus—Though not entirely well experienced, has had a few partners over the course of his life and trickled his length through her heat. Cautious of each hitched breath and so forth, until he hit the halfway mark, signifying the start of moving in a repetitive motion.

Much like what he did with his fingers before.

Sage was in a miss of confusion and pleasure, but she entertained them both as she was pleasantly confused at how good her body felt. How connected to the Alpha and the bond—The bond itself was glowing, and an odd tension in her teeth was similar to the one Remus was feeling himself.

But he was not prepared in leaving her unsatisfied. Now that he had finally regained trust in the relationship, he wasn't going to think about anything else but himself and his mate.

Having said that, he leaned further into her neck, scraping his normal teeth against the edges of her shoulder, and she shivered in anticipation. Causing her hand to return back within his hair and tugging left and right.

Their wolves, however, reached the limit. When the Alpha had finished, his canines extracted and bit to his picked location. Not wanting to put more pain on her part, he'd done it quick, though he was sure it was going to take a moment to remove his fangs...Yet a sudden grunt struck him rather abruptly.

Only to find out that Sage had bitten him as well!

He should've known. Alpha couples were dominant in their senses with their beasts. It was no wonder she had felt so incredibly betrayed when he hadn't returned to her for her heat.

Something that he would spend the rest of his life trying to make up for.

Taking a sharp inhale,  he shifted his jaw left and right before retracting his teeth to return to their former size. Only for Sage to whimper as she didn't comprehend how to manage, so he closed his eyes and offered her enough of his neck for her to pull away from.
The reassurance that flooded her through the bond was overwhelming, but still helpful as she managed in the following moments.

Remus had yet moved from his position on top of Sage, his length unable to retract from his mate's heat as it was to ensure that the bond would stay secure as well as an offering to the goddess for another heat.

All in the chance to be blessed with a pup.

After licking her neck clean of the small trickles of blood, he carefully rolled them around so that Sage would be able to sleep on top. It was thought to be a comfier position for her to fall asleep in, but the scrunch up of her nose spoke volumes.

He listened closely to their bond and found that she was heavily sore—His fault. But still managed to be pleased with how everything turned out.

"We mate?"
"We mated. How are you feeling?"
"Tired." He knew that all too well. It was radiating off of her, but his wolf couldn't physically wait another day. He would've had to sleep outside in the snow to be able to stop this. However, it seemed like Sage had her own plan as well.

That bra wasn't anything innocent, and she had been wearing it throughout the entire day.

He'd have to wait until tomorrow to find out the story of that...

______

Date: 12-26-2020

Time: 10:50

Words: 3271

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 4.2K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
499K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
171K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
2.5M 89K 55
Carrie's pack life was going perfectly. Chosen mate to the alpha, acting luna to her pack, and in love with her fiancé, she had nothing to complain a...