My Brother's Best Friend

By retroSocially

When Zoe Hemmings falls in love with her big brother's best friend its a love battle field More

LUKE HEMMINGS
THE BAND
Love Struck
losing it
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

16

74 3 1
By retroSocially

I woke up with Michael right next to me in only his boxers and me in my panties and his shirt. I woke him up kissing him.

"Its just us today, all day. The other boys and Hayley went to the city over to work with Hayley's modeling. I stayed here so we could have fun. You got your cast off and ive waited 3 weeks." He said pulling me close.

"Michael, I love the way you think." I said taking off the shirt.

He sat up bringing me up and unhooked my bra. I pulled off my panties and he his boxers. I rapped my legs around him and pushed him down. I felt his length come up and go inside me. He pushed me down and I felt my self cum. He pushed his length in a and out of me. I pushed him up and bit his ear. I shoved him down moving back and forth. He moaned

"Zoe, ohhhh Zoe." He pulled me down and my hands on his chest.

I pulled his hair and sucked his neck leaving a hickey.

"Zoe, ahhhh ohhhh Zoe!" He moaned as I moved my hands up and down his chest.

He pushed me off of him. He put his arms around me.

"Why did you make me stop?'' I asked him

"I don't know, I didn't like you being in control.'' He said running his fingers through my hair

"Was I bad?" I asked trying to put him back in the mood.

"No but, I should be pleasing you" he said kissing me.

"Baby, I love you but you are just a control freak'' I said giggling.

I sat up put on his shirt and my panties again. He put on a shirt and boxers. He grabbed me away from my closet and put me on his shoulders. And ran out to the living room. I spread my arms like a bird he turned on the camera and said.

''5sos couples on a boarding day, this is all that happens." I laughed and covered his eyes.

"Watch out!" I said

"How is that possible.?" He asked

''Oh right sorry'' I said letting go and we did a couple of laps around the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
181K 15.9K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
32.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.