39

''Hayley, that's it! What is with you and Cal?" Gracie said breaking the slince that filled my house.

''What? Nothing, don't worry, every thing is fine'' she said flipping channels.

''No, you and Cal have never acted like this. What's up?"

''Shut the fuck up about him! I'm fine! Damn it Gracie!" She snapped back.

Gracie stopped talking.

''He got me pregnant. I don't want it. He dose. I told him no, then I broke up with him. Happy?" Hayley said tears rushing down her face.

''Hayley, its not the end of the world, you aren't getting an abortion? Are you?" I asked

''No! Never, but I didnt want it to be like this! I'm only 19''

''You need Cal, call him. Talk to him'' Gracie said

''No! I'm pissed off okay?"

''Hayley, I know, I've been there. But you shouldn't stay upset. Its not healthy.''

''I know, but he acted so ready. I'm not''

''Mikey did the same. But look now. I happier than I have in ages.''

''You, no what. Your right! I'll he right back.'' She said then left the room.

Gracie had Mia and looked up then said,

''Which one is this?"

''That's Mia. See she looks like Mikey. Dark brown hair, and pail eyes. Hers are grey. Only difference.'' I laughed.

''Oh, well sorry Mia. I'm stupid'' she laughed

''Things are better now'' Hayley said in tears.

''Ready?" I asked

She nodded and hugged me. She looked at Ella and said,

''They will be best friends the three of them. Like us. Perfect.''

Hey so I hope you really liked this I thought it was a sweet moment.... HOPE UR HAPPY HANNAH! REWROTE IT JUST FOR U! love you all! Xoxo (xs r the hug Mya...)

-payton ¥_^