Mr. Demon

By Kookiejams6

"You don't believe me do you?" I shook my head while laughing. He pushed me to a wall and pinned me to it. ... More

Introducing
1. Moving
2. Friends
3. Demon
4. Sleepover
5. Siblings
6. Project friends
7. Fight
8. The demon attack
9. Exposed
10. Kingdom
11. Prison
12. Fake relationship
13. Another person in prison
14. London
Thank yoouuu
15. The demon queen
16. Fight a queen
17. Games
18. Powers
19. News
20. Plan
21. Doing the plan
22. Job
23. Flirting
24. Maybe Rape
25. What to do
26. Sus
28. The talk
29. Unfriend
30. Message
31. Marking
32. Spy
33. Going back
34. Fake
35. Soulmate
36. Funeral [Ending]

27. The annoying date

47 5 0
By Kookiejams6

Jimin's P.O.V

I sneaked out from the car when Ellie got out. I was just walking around the street when I heard Ellie's thoughts.

"I wish I kept texting Jimin. Why did it say that I had work today on my schedule?"

I got confused. "Are you okay?" I said in her mind.

"No! Or yes but mentally no. The shop isn't supposed to open today and he was just planning on taking me on a date."

This Zack guy is really crazy!

"I mean I cannot come and help you cause he'll wonder how I knew and what's going on.. so the only think you can do is going on a date with him"  I said in her mind not knowing anything else to say. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Wow first time I hear someone scream in their mind"  I said.

"Jimin stop I'm serious!"

"And I'm serious too! All you can do is go on a date with him. I'll watch you to see if your okay or not. I'm gonna skip work."

"I swear I'm gonna murder you after this."

"Okay whatever ." I said in her mind.

Ellie's P.O.V

Jimin was seriously crazy and I'm not okay! I'm literally sitting in a empty shop with a dude I don't like while eating muffins. 

"So what are some random facts about you?" He asked. This is like his twelfth question. We've been sitting here for too long.

That I don't like him! 

"Uuh some random facts about me? I like travelling. What about you?" I asked waiting until this hell was over.

"I am nice!" He said. Very nice I see forcing me to go on a date. I was seriously thinking of screaming 'FIGHT ME' and start fighting him when he told me that he did all this for a stupid date. But I guess I had to follow Jimin's instructions and keep myself calm.

"Wanna go somewhere? I have a beautiful place to show you."

He won't let me go yet? I just wanna go home!  "Okay fine!"

He got up smiling and opened the shop door for me. I got out and on my way out he kissed me on my cheek.

This bitch really be testing my patience huh? 

"Calm your nerves down!" Jimin said in my mind. I felt happy hearing his voice after this long hell. But is he really wanting me to calm down when this ugly boy right here kissed me on the cheek?

"Calm down and don't freak out. I'm gonna hold your hand."  Jimin said and after a moment I felt Jimin's hand on mine. 

We made our way to the car.

"Hey Zack I'm feeling like sitting in the backseat again." I said awkwardly.

"As you wish!" Zack said and opened the backdoor. I entered along with the invisible Jimin in the backseat and Zack closed the door. He sat in the driver seat and started driving.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Surprise!" He looked at me from the mirror and then looked back at the road. 

He didn't drive for too long when he was about to park. Jimin grabbed tighter into my hand.

What's up with Jimin now?

I looked at Zack, nothing special. I looked around me, nothing special. I looked outside at the road, noth-.. I looked outside at the road..

There I saw the demon kingdom. Holy shit!

Zack got down and opened the door for me.. and Jimin. We got down and I acted normal. 

Turn invisible Ellie! Turn invisible!

"Ellie where are you?" Are you playing hide and seek now? Now is not the time!" Zack said giggling. 

Bingo!

I slowly started walking away and dragging Jimin's hand in order to get away with me. I hope Jimin is hearing this. Jimin if your hearing this hold my hand tight. 

He held my hand tight. 

Perfect!

On three we run. 3, 2, 1! 

I started running along with Jimin while still holding hands. 

"HERE YOU ARE ELLIE! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!?" I heard Zack saying and he started running. 

Oh shit! Turn invisible c'mon! 

I continued running with Jimin. Finally he said something. "Ellie listen to me." He said panting. "I'm a vampire too! I can run fast. Jump and I'll catch you okay?"

"Ok!" I said panting and running. 

"3! 2! 1! Jump!" He said. I jumped according to his instructions and carried me in a bridal style. He catched me as he promised. "Hold tightly!". I obeyed and then he ran in the speed of sound. It went really fast and we were already at Zack's house. 

"Ellie go call Jungkook and Beomgyu. I need a minute rest!" He told my while panting hardly and falling on the ground. Not falling like a faint fall but more like loosing balance and sitting down.

I nodded and went inside the house. "JUNGKOOK! BEOMGYU!" I screamed. 

They got downstairs. "What's up?" Beomgyu asked. 

"We need to run away now! No more time to lose come on!"

They quickly put their shoes on and we went out to meet a standing Jimin full of energy. "Let's go!" He said and we started running away from Zack's house. 

"What's going on?!" Jungkook asked. 

"We'll explain later but now we have to get away from Zack's house!" 

We ran to the nearest bus station and stood there.

"What are we gonna do now?!" Beomgyu asked.

"I think we should take bus number 32." Jimin said and looked at the timetable. As he was looking at it, bus 32 came.

"Well we were really lucky!" I said.

We got on the bus and payed. We all had a little bit of money except me. I guess their boss gave them money already.

We sat down at the bus and Jimin started explaining.

"Well basically.. remember what Zack did to Ellie?" Jimin asked and we nodded. "Well.. she wanted me to watch them cause she thought Zack would do something. He only took her out on a surprise date."

"You mean annoying date!" I said.

"He's crazy!" Beomgyu said.

"So when they got out from from the building, cause he took her on a date in his own shop." Jimin continued.

Jungkook facepalmed himself. "I think he never had a girlfriend before."

"Me either but anyways, I ran away with Ellie and now we're here." Jimin explained.

"Oh. But where are we going now?" Beomgyu asked.

"I told you before. I don't know the street name but I'll try finding it." Jimin said.

"You don't know the street name? If we get lost then it's all your fault." Jungkook said.

"I know I know! Don't worry we won't get lost." Jimin said.

I looked outside from the window. Los Angeles was actually beautiful.

The rest of the ride was silent. The guys were checking they're phones while I was looking outside.

Jimin said something after a while cutting the silence "we're gonna go down on this stop."

I nodded. The bus stopped and we went down.

"Okay where are we going?" I asked.

Jimin pointed at a big building surrounded by trees. The place was empty and there was only this building. It was big, black and luxury.

"We're gonna enter that? I mean we did enter one like it but we didn't want to." Beomgyu said.

"Don't worry! They'll help!" Jimin said.

We started walking towards the kingdom of building. There were two big doors colored in red. In front of them stood many guards.

The guards did nothing to us but one of them asked us "Who are you? What do you want and why are you here?"

"We want to meet the queen!" Jimin said.

"You can't do that so easily." The guard explained. "Especially if you have no reason to come or connection with the vampire side."

Jimin dragged me forward. "Show them!" He told me.

I pulled up my sleeve showing the bracelet.

The guard lifted his eyebrow up. "Okay and?" My sleeve went back down.

"I'm Park Jimin! And those three people are coming in with my responsibility." Jimin said.

"Welcome!" The guard said opening the doors.

We entered. Beomgyu came closer to me and whispered something. "Why did they let him in so easily?"

"He's been here before. They know him. First time was hard but now they know him." I said making something up. He might've been here before though.

Beomgyu nodded but he didn't look like he believed me.

I'm the hallway, we could see many thirsty vampires. Most of them looked at me. Probably because I'm not fully human and my blood is different maybe?

I stood beside Jimin and whispered "I'm scared!"

"Don't worry!" Jimin said "They won't do anything if I'm around you." He said.

We entered a big hall like the demon kingdom, except this one has a beautiful queen.

Jimin bowed. I think I know how this works now!

I bowed too hoping that I did the right thing cause last time, everyone said I was disrespectful.

Jungkook and Beomgyu followed us bowing too.

Jimin said up straight.. so I did the same.

"Hello Jimin! It's nice seeing you again!" The queen said. Well she was much nicer!

"Hello queen! It's nice seeing you too." Jimin said.

"So who are the people you brought?" She asked.

"This is Beomgyu. A human that is this girl's stepbrother." Jimin pointed at him and me. "This is Jungkook, a human that is this girl's real brother. And lastly, Ellie. The Armilla owner that got kidnapped by the demons and they brought her here from korea. They brought me with her and we ran away. Bisically, the demon queen and king is her and Jungkook's real parents but they both hate them." Jimin explained.

"Oh okay I understand! So you came here because you ran away?" She asked.

"Exactly!" Jimin said. "We need to get back to Korea but there are some stuff that happened and we need help."

The queen nodded. "Okay I'll help you!"

"I also have a question. We lived in a guy's house for some days to get money and be able to come here. When he saw Ellie's bracelet he became weird. His name is Zack. Do you know him?" Jimin asked.

"Zack in Los Angeles? The owner of the xxxxx shop?" The queen asked and jimin nodded. "Well he's human but has demon parents. He got the power to control people's thoughts and he works for the demons but he isn't a demon." She explained.

We nodded. "You all can have a room. The guards will show you!" The queen said.

"But wait queen, can I talk to you alone?" Jimin asked.

She nodded "Okay you three can follow with the guards and Jimin we'll follow you soon."

I nodded and we went with the guards to our room. The service here is much better.

"I'm telling the queen that Beomgyu doesn't know about me and I'm saying this in Jungkook's and Ellie's mind so no need to tell each other." Jimin said in my head... or in Jungkook's head too.

"Here's 4 rooms and here's the keys for each room. Choose the one you want." One of the guards said.

I chose room number 2, Jungkook number 1 and Beomgyu number 4. I saw Jimin coming back and getting the key for room no.3 when I were opening my room.

Jimin's P.O.V

I sat in my room. Peace! Finally peace!

I watched some movie on Netflix when I heard a knock on the door.

I stopped the movie and went to open the door. Surprisingly, it was Beomgyu.

"Oh hi Beomgyu! Come in." I said and he went inside.

We sat at the couch "So I just wanted to talk to you alone for once, cause your always with Ellie or Jungkook."

"Oh ok what about?" I asked.

"What are you hiding?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
13.8K 352 26
A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment for my accused crimes against demonkind...
145K 4.6K 38
It all started when you where at a club for your friends birthday and made eye contact with the wrong person. You try to hate him, but deep down you...
92.7K 2.9K 31
Book 1 of psycopath series 🔥❤️ 2 book is on another account Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because...