Forever Wild. (Hiccup X Reade...

Galing kay Red-Ramen

Another time, another story... After the events of Drago and his Dragon Army, Hiccup stepped up to his new re... Higit pa

Chapter 1. The Fogged Ship.
Chapter 2. Dragon-Viking Utropia.
Chapter 3. The Night Fury Killer.
Chapter 4. The Light Fury.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (RTTE)
Chapter 6. Love Crazed
Chapter 7. The Waterfall.
Chapter 8. The Hidden World.
Chapter 9. Down Hill
Chapter 10. Safe and Sound
Homecoming.

Chapter 5. "New Berk?"

3K 94 23
Galing kay Red-Ramen

I have no excuse. All I have to say.. Is... that... I've been possessed by this game called Zelda:Breath of the Wild. If you are sorta a gamer I really recommend it.

Now, enjoy the long awaited chapter!

~No one's P.O.V~

"Are you sure, you're alright?" Green eyes looked up at Y/n with worry. Warm hands carefully held hers, wrapped in  cloths to keep as much of the blood of the cleaned wounds in her hands in her.

"I'm sure, Hiccup." Y/n reassured the man, who was crouching down in front of her by the council table, Y/n comfortably sitting in the chair beside the Chief's.

"Alright." Hiccup gave her left hand a reassuring squeeze before placing a kiss on it. He stood back up, turning the the crowd of people within the walls of the Great Hall.

"All right! All right, everybody!" Hiccup called out to the Berkians, his hands held up to gain their full attention, "Settle down, please!" The buzzing amongst the crowd didn't quiet down. It worsened if anything, when another group of Berkians barged through the large doors of the Great Hall.

Hiccup sighed as he lowered his hands, shaking his head, "Fishlegs." He spoke, earning said Viking's attention. However, Fishlegs was very immobile at the moment, thanks to the poisonous dart that had hit him. Hiccup placed his hand on the long wooden table, "Have you ever seen that species of dragon before?"

Fishlegs whimpered while using all of his might to lift his hand, sitting up right. However, Y/n winced once the man fell back with a groan, unconscious for another time of the day.

"Let me at him!"

"I'll give him a piece of my mind! And by mind, I mean fists!"

Y/n could feel the temper rise in the room along with the shouts and screams. The proclaims of the Vikings making her want to leave the Great Hall just to be freed from the chaos.

"Did you miss the part where we almost died?" Hiccup spoke out to his people, slowly making them quiet down, "Have you seen my house?" He questioned, gesturing out with his hand.

Knowing full well that the house he grew up in, and lived in all of his life had been burned to the ground.

"This is a new kind of enemy." Hiccup said in a lower voice, noticing the talk amongst the Vikings dying down, "And I underestimated him. Now, that's on me." Hiccup quickly added, not wanting anyone to start playing the blame game, "But I will not do that again." He reassured the people, confidence in his voice.

Y/n watched from her chair at the council, two Night Furies by each of her sides, heads lowered the slightest to get the pets they so desired for and deserved by none other than the DragonBorn.

Snotlout slammed his hands on the top of the table, standing up, his chair screeching across the floor at the quick movement, "We're Vikings! We don't run from a fight." He stated as it matter of fact before pointing at himself, "At least, I don't." His eyes then quickly shifted to Eret, who stood beside him, deep in thought, "You might!" Snotlout claimed loudly while pointing his finger accusingly at the former dragon-hunter, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"I agree with Hiccup. We haven't seen the last to Grimmel." He stated for the people to hear, ignoring Snotlout, "He's a predator. Single-minded and patient. He won't stop until he gets what he wants." He stated, walking across the floor with slow steps, stopping once her stood between Hiccup and Y/n, giving a small gesture down to the girl and the dragons.

Valka stood from her chair beside her husband, gesturing to the man by her son's side, "I'm with Eret. We have to take this threat seriously." She agreed, staying standing.

"Grimmel is just a sign of the times." Hiccup stated, his voice firm as he continued, "Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined. We're not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable." He pointed out, causing a slight mumbling to start amongst the crowd once more.

The Chief scarred his green orbs away from the people, well aware of the fact that they wouldn't like the idea he was about to spit out, "Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love, I don't-" Hiccup cut himself off, taking a second. He placed his hands on the table, his lips pulling out into a thin line, "I don't... See a way of staying here any longer." Surely enough, the villagers exploded into a fit of disapproval and anger.

"HEY!" Stoick's loud voice broke through to them, his chair scraping against the floor as he stood, "LET THE BOY TALK!" He shouted above the yells of the Berkians.

He would admit, the idea of leaving g Berk didn't seem appealing to him. Not at all, in fact. But at this point, he himself didn't see another way out of this.

"If we want to live in peace with our dragons, we need a better plan." Hiccup spoke after a moment of hesitation.

"So what are you saying... Chief?" Gobber asked the question that was painted on the faces of the people.

"I'm saying, we have to disappear." Hiccup stated, the answer directed more towards Gobber than the people. Hiccup turned back to the crowd, "Off the map." He added, his voice filled with certainty, "Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them."

"And where might that be?" A voice asked, echoing slightly up to the council.

Y/n stood up, hands by her sides, "He's talking about a quest for the Hidden World." She answered, a serious expression on her face.

"The hidden what?" A skeptic woman called out, frowning.

"I've been obsessed with it ever since I was little." She told the people, "I have notes and maps from searches of the ancestral home of all dragons, tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world." She continued, picking up the few books that had survived the fire before placing them back down.

"It may be the solution we need." Hiccup inquired, "We are dragon people. It's where we belong."

Y/n's eyes narrowed when the Berkians once again complained. She crossed her arms, "Shadow, please." She muttered. The Night Fury happily placed her front paws on the table. And soon, a loud, angry roar echoed in the Great Hall, making them quiet down.

"Thank you, Shadow." Y/n praised, scratching the female under her chin.

"Look, I know this is your home." Y/n told the people in the crowd, who were completely silent, "But Berk is more than this place, it's more than the land you stand on. You guys. All of you. You are Berk." She said with a light voice, gesturing all around the Great Hall, "The people, the dragons. I say Berk is wherever we go."

Silence.

The room was filled with silence.

"I'M IN! WHO ELSE?!"

~No one's P.O.V~

"Excuse me. Coming through!" Fishlegs yelped, flying in between the large dragons with Fishmeat crawling all over him.

"Fishmeat~! Look, eat your rocks." The blond Berkian called out to the young baby, who settled on his head once he saw the delicious rock in his hand and snatched it from him, quickly gulping it down.

Fishlegs pulled Fishmeat down from his head, cradling the baby dragon close to him while gently patting it on the back.

"Gah!" Snotlout threw his head back in annoyance once he saw Fishlegs putting all his attention on the baby rather than the sky and other dragons in front of him, "People who fly with babies are the worst!" As if to deepen his hatred, Fishmeat belched, lava slipping out of his mouth.

Snotlout quickly dodged the splat of lava that hit the back of his saddle, glaring at the baby dragon who only looked at him with innocent eyes.

Y/n was enjoying the ride, her (e/c) closed and her arms behind her head, lying down along Shadow's back, her feet on the pedals. A small smile on her lips.

She could hear the lazy beats of Grump's wings slowly closing in on her, "I feel like I'm always asking this question," Gobber's voice sounded, but Y/n didn't open her eyes, expecting the question to be directed to Hiccup, who was not far away from her, "But-" Before the blacksmith could speak any longer, Grump dropped height, having fallen asleep.

Y/n lifted one arm from behind her head, placing her index finger and thumb between her lips, a loud, sharp whistle was released from her mouth, making the dragon groggily open his eyes once more, beating his wings again.

Hiccup looked down at the blond man and his dragon, shaking his head with a small grin on his lips. He looked up at Y/n just as she dropped her arm lazily on her stomach.

He didn't blame her. She had been through a lot. He wasn't quite sure of how she did it, but it seemed like she always ended up in a close to death experience.

And he let it happen every. Single. Time.

His forest green eyes shifted to the hand on the girl's stomach. It was wrapped in a clean, white cloth. He wouldn't let her get hurt again.

Toothless' green eyes shifted back to his awfully quiet rider, but it wasn't long before he saw his gaze on Y/n and let out an annoyed grumble. In a quick motion, Toothless shook his head, the flap of his right ear hitting Hiccup in the face, which caused the brunet to snap his head down to his dragon, "Hey!"

Toothless turned his head to him, grumbling at him as if giving him a lecture.

"So!" Gobber spoke loudly to gain Hiccup's attention, "Is there an actual plan, or...?" Gobber trailed off with a question.

Hiccup opened the red lid on Toothless' saddle between his legs, pulling out his spyglass before flickering the lid back closed, "Just keep flying until we reach the end of the world." He stated, using his spyglass to look into the horizon.

"Ah," Gobber gave a small nod, his lips pulling into a thin line, "Seems sensible."

Snotlout groaned, sliding down on his saddle, flinging his hands up while complaining, "It just keeps going!"

"That's because the world is actually round." Tuffnut stated with a nod, leaning his arm on Belch's horn.

Hiccup shook his head with a chuckle, taking another look through his spyglass. The statement also left Astrid and Valka to laugh. A smile was plastered on Stoick's lips as he shook his head.

"The sun's round. The moon's round." And Y/n's lips slowly pulled into an amused smile, "Stars are round."

Y/n's ear twitched. Among all the indifferent beats, grunts, growls, and purrs of the dragons, a dragon sounded a little further away. It made light beats with its wings, purring softly.

Opening her (e/c) eyes, Y/n sat up. With a light frown, she looked up into the white clouds of where she heard the dragon. Her eyes carefully scanned over the pure, white clouds.

Shadow purred, her blue orbs shifting to look back at her as if to ask if something was wrong. She patted Shadow'a side in response, "It's nothing, Shadow. I just thought I heard..." She trailed off, her eyes still searching for the dragon she could've sworn she heard.

"The Light Fury!" Astrid made Y/n snap her head towards her, and then to the white dragon marching into the clouds.

"She's following us!" Valka exclaimed, standing on Cloudjumper's back. She tilted her head to get a better sight of the female dragon.

Having detected the attention of the humans, the Light Fury glanced at them before firing a plasma blast in front of her self, flying through the blow of the blast, the dragon had disappeared, making the Viking let out gasps and laughs of shock.

"Would ya look at that!"

"Where did she go?" Stoick asked, his eyes still on where the dragon should've appeared.

"Is she made of sky?" Tuffnut questioned with a laugh.

"What do you say, Shadow?" Y/n looked down at the Night Fury, "Want to meet your soon-to-be brother's mate?" She asked with a grin, in which the Night Fury squealed in excitement. Y/n changed the setting of her feet, and Shadow blasted up into the clouds.

Y/n shifty looked around. She placed a hand on her saddle to keep her steady when she turned her upper body to look behind them. She didn't see the Light Fury. Shadow let out a grunt, making Y/n turn back around to find the Light Fury flying towards them on full speed.

"Hey!" Y/n greeted the Light Fury shortly before feeling short yet sharp claws digging into the shoulders of her clothing, lifting her off of Shadow, "Hey! No!" Y/n held onto the Light Fury's paw, her eyes wide when Shadow no longer could keep up with the beating of her wings to keep her steady.

Shadow screeched when she began to fall, the Light Fury simply staring at the falling dragon in confusion. The girl in her claws looked up at her, trying to wriggle out of her claws, "Let go of me!" She ordered, but it went ignored by the female dragon, "Please! Hey! Let go!" The dragon with electric blue eyes tipped her head to the side before letting go of her.

Now free falling, Y/n called out Shadow's name. Hearing her cry out for help beneath the clouds.

"Shadow!" She called out once more, "Spread your wings!" She advised, knowing the female Night Fury usually panicked more than her brother when she fell.

Purring was heard beside the girl, turning her head, the Light Fury was diving right beside her. She looked at the girl with curious eyes. Y/n gave the dragon a smile before they broke through the cloud.

"I'm right here, Shadow!" Y/n called out, falling by the other Berkians without paying attention to it. Y/n had fear in her eyes, she was too far away. She wouldn't make it.

The Light Fury beat her wings, diving down faster, she reached Shadow. She dived under her, pushing against her weight with her own body. Y/n smiled, once she got close enough, the Light Fury flew away from under Shadow's body and Y/n grabbed onto the saddle. Her feet quickly settled onto the pedals. Shadow spread her wings, her tail fins helping her right up just before they hit the water.

A sigh of relief escaped Y/n, Shadow gave a worried coo. Y/n patted the top of her head, "We're okay." She reassured herself and the dragon, looking around, the white dragon had disappeared.

Shadow looked around, her ears ready to pick up on anything, a plasma blast ready to if the white dragon should reappear and pick her rider off her back, "It's okay, Shadow." Y/n reassured once more, her hand softly caressing her cheek.

Shadow leaned into her hand before giving her wings a strong beat, followed by another that sent the two higher into the air. Returning to the others, some were giggling and laughing while others had their hand over their mouth, questioning if they were okay.

"Not a word." Y/n warned the giggling blonde, noticing her flying up beside her. However, Y/n couldn't keep her smile to herself.

As the girl's friends and family laughed at her, her eyes fell on the large land in front of them, casting as shadow over them.

"Potty break!" Fishlegs exclaimed with a panicked look in his eyes. Hurrying Meatlug to fly to the island. Flying above it, the Berkians took in the sight. The land contained of fields and waterfalls in various sizes, thick forests with healthy, big trees, and beaches to everyone's liking.

The island elevated far from the sea level, making it hard for people to reach it without a dragon or any form of great climbing equipment.

Landing, Shadow almost fell to the ground, rolling around in the high grass, able to finally relax. Y/n hurried off the dragon before she rolled onto her back, knowing the mischievous dragon would find it funny.

Toothless landed by his sister, big, green orbs looking down at her. Hiccup jumped off of Toothless' back, and as soon as he did. Shadow pawed the Night Fury's face, making him snort before pouncing at the female. And so, the fight between siblings began.

Grump landed clumsily by the edge of the cliff, Gobber falling off the lazy but sweet dragon in the landing.

"Alright! Looks like we're camping here for tonight." Hiccup announced, looking around at the dragons flying around the island, placing their stuff down before landing.

"Good idea." Y/n smiled at the Chief, "It's going to take too long to fly to the next island." She added, looking towards the sun that was setting, the sky slowly turning darker and darker.

"Well, thank Thor for a break!" Gobber exclaimed, cracking his back after the long flight.

"Yes!" Y/n heard Tuffnut exclaim, making Y/n turn her attention to the Twin, "My own place. I plan to build a hut." He stated, placing his right foot on a rock dramatically, "Only for the bearded." He then hurriedly turned his upper body to Ruffnut, who was making her way over to Barf and Belch, "Ruffnut, you gotta stay out! Chin whiskers don't count!"

Y/n giggled at the Twins, she had always found them to be the funniest. Not the smartest, but that would honestly destroy their character.

"What's so funny?" Y/n turned her head when she felt a soft hand being placed on her waist, brown locks of hair tickling the opposite side of her face. Smiling, she pointed towards the Twins, making Hiccup nod in understanding, "Ooh, of course. Should've known."

"I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me." Snotlout spoke out, using his hands to try and frame the house he imagined in front of him, "It's gonna be taller than Eret," He stated, annoyed once Eret walked into the frame, "With bigger muscles."

Eret looked at Snotlout when he heard his name leave his lips, but frowned at what he heard. Confused, the male looked down at himself, "Wha... What?" He asked, his gaze back on the man in front of him.

"Get outta my house!" Snotlout shouted, waving his hands to the side. He stomped over to the higher man.

"Hey!" Eret frowned, standing still while Snotlout approached him, "Is there a problem here?" He questioned, not getting what he had done.

"Yeah, there's a problem!" Snotlout told, kicking a wooden box slightly before stepping up on it, realising the difference in height, "Ever since you showed up, you've been trying to upstage me. You're just so..." Realising the large difference in height was still there, Snotlout climbed up onto an unsteady barrel, struggling to stand on it without making it fall over, "So jealous! It's delusional!"

Eret rolled his eyes. He nodded, gesturing to Snotlout who was now higher then him, "Yeah, delusion's a good word for it." He stated, listing Snotlout's bizarre actions in his head.

Eret glanced to the side, noticing Y/n was looking at him, she nudged her head back a little, a gesture for him to come. Before Snotlout could continue his rant, Eret held his hand up, "DragonBorn calling, I don't have time." He excused, walking past Snotlout. He picked a wooden barrel off the ground and made his way over to the girl.

As Eret walked towards the girl, he saw her quickly place a kiss on Hiccup's cheek. That had seemed to pull him out of the concerned stage he was in at the moment.

She told the brunet something, and he nodded. Y/n walked towards Eret, meeting him halfway, "Thanks for getting me out of that one." He thanked the girl, who now walked along side him.

"Ah, don't worry about it." Y/n waved it off, smiling, "Besides," She started, taking the barrel out of the former dragon trapper's arms, "I seemed like someone else wanted to steal you away." She turned her head to the right, and in between the trees, Astrid stood with a smile, "Get going! Don't keep her waiting, she doesn't like that." Y/n said, softly nudging the male's right leg with her foot.

Eret looked at Y/n, giving her a smile, "Thank you." He thanked, her (h/c) hair being ruffled against her will by him. And so, the man took a few quick steps over to Astrid, gently taking her hand in his larger one before pulling her into a the forest.

"O-Okay, hold on, gang!" Hiccup spoke up to his people when he saw what was going on, stuttering a bit, "I-I said make camp... Not, build a new village."

Y/n placed the barrel down by a bunch of other boxes and barrels by one of the wooden tables that had been placed.

She placed a hand on the table, listening to Hiccup while looking around the boxes for her book, "Granted this place is very nice, but it's not the Hidden World." The man stated, causing an uproar of complains to start.

"We don't even know if this 'Hidden World' exists!" A man shouted, making Y/n briefly look towards the crowd before turning back to the task at hand.

"Yeah!" Another man agreed, "This place is real!" Hiccup exhaled deeply, closing his eyes to gather himself.

"Eh, there's nothing more stubborn than a nod of tired, hungry Vikings." Hiccup turned his attention to his approaching mother, who came to his aid.

"Well," The Chief started, placing his hands on his hip, "I guess this could work as a base in the meantime." He seemingly agreed to the wishes of his people, "It's defensible. Hidden." He smiled, turning his attention from his mother and to the people, "Alright! You can stay!"

"Say hello to New Berk!" Gobber exclaimed, lifting his arms into the air at the announcement. The crowd started cheering.

" 'New Berk?' " Y/n lifted an eyebrow, shaking her head at the humans surrounding her boyfriend, "You people really have to get more creative." She told herself more than the others, still looking for her book.

"Maybe." Y/n heard before the book she was looking for was held up in front of her, "But there's always room for change." She smiled up at Stoick before taking the book off his hands.

"Yeah?" The girl asked with a light laugh, "Since when?"

"Since you." The former Chief replied within a heartbeat, making her look up at him before lifting a box to the side, trying to make some room on the table.

"Well, that's kind of you to say," She started, pulling her pencil out of its strap on the inner side of her wrist, she lifted it to her mouth, biting it softly to hold onto it while tightening the strap up with her hands, "But that's not right."

Stoick lifted a couple of boxes off the table, knowing the girl was going to need the space, "What do you mean?" He asked, looking as Y/n took the pencil in her hand again, placing the book on the table.

"Hiccup." She simply answered, opening the book. She folded it open, side by side, careful as to not destroy the map she had worked on for the most of her life, "He's the one making room for change. I'm just not sure he knows that himself."

Her eyes were focused on the map in front of her, but Stoick's were on her. Did he have to be honest, it seemed like Y/n wanted to find the Hidden World more than Hiccup wanted, and that was something in itself. It made him wonder, why was she searching for something she had only heard in tales.

Y/n trailed her fingers further to the west, past where here map was no longer there. But her fingers were on the table.

"You know," Stoick spoke, getting a glance up at him before Y/n looked back down at her map, "I've talked to Valka. About this DragonBorn purposes and expectations." Hearing the tema of the conversation, Y/n gave him her attention. She looked up at him, placing the pencil on the map, "Are you sure this is what you want?" Stoick asked after a short pause of silence.

Y/n frowned lightly in confusion, placing her hands on the table to lean on them, "What do you mean?"

"Berk." Stoick stated, nudging his head to the side a little, which made Y/n take a look around at the people before looking back at Stoick, "I know you care about us, and you want what's best." He walked around the table, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "I just don't want you to put your own needs... And what's best for you to the side for others."

"I'm not." Y/n replied to the man, her (e/c) eyes set fast on the drawing of Berk on the map.

"Tell me, Y/n." Stoick softly pulled on Y/n's shoulder making her turn around to face him, "If you had found the Hidden World earlier, before you ever came to Berk, what would you have done?" He asked in a soft voice, one he had only heard him talk with a few times.

"I would've sealed it." Y/n answered looking up at him.

"And if you had done that, where would you choose to stay, in this world, with us? Or with the dragons in the Hidden World?"

Y/n crossed her arms, "Stoick... I'm not sure I get what you're trying to tell me?"

Stoick took a deep breath, "All I need you to know, is that if it comes down to it. You have to make decisions for yourself. And not for others." Y/n's eyes studied his face, not completely aware of what he was trying to tell her.

"O-Of course. I know that." Y/n swallowed, nodding.

"Good." Stoick smile, letting go of her shoulder, "Yep. That's good. Good talk."

"Yeah, yeah. Right, talk. Good talk." Y/n's lips pulled into a thin line, and awkward silence fell between them.

"Stoick," Valka called out to her husband, walking up to him with helmet in hand, "I'm heading back to make sure we weren't followed." She informed the man, placing a hand on his chest, "Will you come with me?"

Stoick lifted her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze, "For you, my dear. Anything." Valka smiled before looking at Y/n.

Stoick released her hand and Valka turned fully to the girl, she looked as if she was about to say something, but she didn't know how to formulate her.

"What?" Y/n asked, urging her on.

"This plan you two have... To hide us from the rest of the world, thou-though I wish it was possible, I fear it can't last." Valka told, making Y/n close her eyes.

She felt like bomb after bomb was dropping on her, and she didn't feel like having to take care of that right now.

"Greedy humans always find a way, Y/n." The said girl only bit her lip before turning away, placing her hands down on the table. Valka looked down at the ground before looking back up at the girl', who had lowered her head and her back turned to the adults, "I just..." She halted before placing her hand softly on her shoulder, giving it a light pat, "I only ask that you think about it."

And so, Hiccup's mother walked away with Stoick in her trail.

"Do you think this was a stupid idea?" Hiccup asked Y/n, her half lidded eyes widened and she turned around to the brunet, a small smile on her lips, "Hmm," She hummed, walking towards him, "Let's just say that this whole thing is very... Us." Y/n replied, placing a hand on his chest.

Hiccup gave her a cheeky smile before bowing his head just a little bit to place a quick kiss on her lips, "Well," He started, arms wrapping around her back, "Thanks for supporting me last night. It meant a lot."

Y/n placed her forehead against his, a gesture Hiccup had grown fund of, "I just hope we can make it."

The brunet closed his green eyes, "Yeah," He sighed, finally being able to relax, "Me too."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.9K 182 31
Hiccup is different. Everyone knows that. But what they don't know is just how different hiccup is. Hiccup is part dragon, not just any dragon, a Nig...
49.9K 1.1K 23
Y/N haddock had once lived in berk and her father was stoick the vast, chief of berk. They had once gotten lost trying to find a dragon to kill too m...
750 9 9
Forced to leave home, Hiccup and his Night Fury, Toothless, took off into the great unknown, venturing the Archipelago like no one has ever did. He s...
7.8K 126 15
Hiccup was so upset that his people chose him to kill he dragon in front of them, but he can't because if he does, his dragon Toothless won't trust h...