Sweet Summer Day (MiChaeng)

By chaeng_tiger23

Two girls encounter each other one summer day beginning the journey of their love story. After what seemed l... More

1. Finally, We're Free
2. I wish
3. Moving In
4. Trip
5. On the Way to Japan
6. Suffocated
7. Open Up
8. Is that ....??
9. I couldn't
10. Encounter
11. She's Dead
12. Our Cub
13. Little Group
14. I saw her pt. I
15. I saw her pt. II
16. I'm Pathetic
17. The reason behind the breakup
18. It's
19. JB
20. The letter
21. Do I like her?
22. Did she got kidnapped?
23. They can't see each other!!
24. The day we met
25. Partner
26. It was a mistake
27. Feelings
28. The date
29. The truth
30. It's not your fault
31. I like you Son ChaeYoung
32. I saw her
33. Favourite Dish
34. Meet-Up
35. Planned
36. About last night
37. They all came here?
38. Maybe they're friends?
39. Welcome to our neighbourhood!!
40. Neighbours!!
41. Unapproachable
42. University
43. Running Away
44. I saw you today
45. I was the reason
46. The sketch
47. Let's go to the...
48. I see you look at me
49. Why did you leave me?
50. I'm sorry
51. I love you!!
52. Why are you here?
53. My Grave??
54. Don't ever leave me
55. Dyke
56. Enjoy Your Life
57. Dream?
58. I still love you
59. I love you Oppa!!
60. Masterpiece
61. It's gone?
62. I Love You Always
63. I guess now
64. Please Don't Give Up
65. Should I ...?
66. I'll do it
67. I'm just scared
68. It's going to be hard
69. City lights
70. How I wish
71. See you soon
73. Fell Again
74. Let Me Breathe
75. Time Goes On
76. Romeo & Juliet
77. Fake Life
78. It always comes back to you
79. Bring Her Back
80. Sweet Summer Day
New Book!!

72. Forget me?

632 23 2
By chaeng_tiger23

Jungkook's POV

What's wrong with her?

Chae has been sitting in this table for about 5 minutes yet she hasn't touched her lunch.

"What happened to her?" Yeri asked. I shrugged before turning my gaze towards Chae.

"Chaeyoung?" Yeri called her in a low tone.

"Hmm," Chae answered still lost in her daydream.

"Is there any problem?" She asked.

"Hmm."

"Is that a yes or no?" I whispered to yeri. She shrugged and turned towards Chae.

"There is?" Yeri asked.

"Hmm." Again.

"Is that all she's going to say?" I whispered to Yeri.

She furrowed her brows and shoot a deadly glare at me. I kept my mouth shut at seeing Yeri like this.

Girl can turn as scary as a hyena.

"So you have a problem?" Yeri asked but Chae didn't answer this time. She just kept staring at the table.

"Do you wanna do something to this table?" I asked. Yeri elbowed my ribs making my grunt.

That really hurt.

"What? I was just asking because she kept staring it." I said still grunting with pain.

None of us spoke for a while. Chae seemed to be thinking a lot so I figured about being a bit serious and asking her a more straightforward question.

"Does it have something to do with you know who?" I asked.

Chae finally looked at me and sighed.

"Maybe yes, maybe no." She uttered.

"Just answer with one thing," I said in a demanding tone.

"I don't know." She messed up her hair in frustration.

A few eyes were on us but quickly looked away when I glared at them.

"Wanna share?" I asked. She looked at me then Yeri.

"Do you not want to share with her? She can leave if you want. Yeri you wanna give us some time to talk?" I asked looking at Yeri who glared straight in my eye.

If glares could kill, I'd be dead by now.

"It's fine. I'm just thinking whether I should share it or not." She sighed.

"You won't have to if you don't want to," Yeri said in a concerned tone.

"I know but it's probably going to eat me up any moment so better to share it I guess." She said and looked at us. She cleared her throat before sharing her problem.

"Both of you know about my situation right? Like my relationship with my parents and all?" Chae asked.

"I do but I didn't know this girl knew it too. I thought I was a special person to you Chae." I said and fake cried.

"Do you have a death wish?" Yeri shot.

"Continue," I said and focused on Chae who was having a small laugh at our little 'fight'.

"If you're done fighting then I shall continue my sad story." She said and began telling her story for the second time.

"Long story short, I fought with my parents last night, felt really bad in the morning, so I apologised and told them that I will do whatever they want me to because I know I can't escape this life." She said in fast tone.

"They will bring me back even after my death." She added.

"I assume she knows about Mina?" I asked pointing at Yeri. Chae nodded while Yeri stomped on my feet.

"Ouch!!"

What did I do to deserve that?

"I'm her friend too. In fact, we're closer than you know JUNGKOOK OPPA!" Yeri said emphasised my name in her deeper and darker tone.

That gave me chills. Geez!

"I can't believe this. I'm in a crisis here and you two think about fighting or flirting because it seems like it." Chae furrowed her brows glaring at us, mainly me.

"I should have a take with Taehyung Oppa." She added and stood up ready to walk away. I grabbed her hand and made her sit back.

"No!! Don't tell him or else he will break up with me." I said in a panic tone.

"Are you on your right mind Chae? Like why would I be with Paris when I already have my Romeo?" As soon as I said that... Actually, I won't have to say anything. You know what happened.

"Oppa?" I heard Chae call my name but it was very unclear. Like I was inside a swimming pool and she is talking to me from outside the water. I don't know if I was conscious or not. I could hear their faint water like voices but I couldn't react.

"Don't you think that uppercut was too powerful?" That was Chae I believe.

"He deserved it." And that's Yeri.

"Anyways continue with your story. What happened afterwards?" Yeri asked.

Wait, no. I want to listen too.

And just like that, everything blacked out.

Chaeyoung's POV

"He was going to ask something about Mina but I guess he can't anymore," I said looking at Jungkook Oppa who was lying down facing the table.

"He'll be like that for a while. So go on. What is it that you're so concerned about that you haven't even touched your lunch yet?" Yeri asked.

I totally forgot about my lunch.

"I think I will have to forget about Mina completely," I said looking down at the table.

"Wait what?!" Jungkook Oppa rose from his unconscious state.

"Gotta say, you're strong. You woke up from that attack of mine pretty fast." Yeri scoffed.

"Hmm. Anyways go on Chae. Why do you have to forget about Mina again?" Jungkook Oppa asked.

"Well like I said, I told my parents that I will be their slave and follow their orders from now on."

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because I know that as long as they're alive. They won't let me be with Mina... and I don't want to be the death of my parents so yeah." Jungkook Oppa looked concerned and worried.

"I thought I told you about not to give up on someone you truly love?" He asked.

"I know you did and that's what I was planning to do. Go after her but..." I paused.

"But?" He asked looking at me in a concerned way. Yeri had the same look.

"You know what they had told me when they 'kidnapped' me," I emphasised the word kidnapped.

"I'll make that Myoui and her family's life a living hell if you don't write a letter bidding your goodbye to her forever."

"Your friends will suffer too if you don't hurry up."

Jungkook Oppa and Yeri said the dialogue that my mother once told me 4 months ago.

I sighed after they finished the short cruel dialogue.

"But I told you I will help you no matter what happens." Jungkook Oppa said in his concerned voice.

"Maybe we're just not meant to be," I said in a low tone.

"What will you do if she came into your life again?"

"What will you do if she said she wanted to be with you forever?"

"What will you do if she is still in love with you?" He sounded like he desperately wanted me and Mina to be together again. But why?

"I guess I'll have to break her heart for the third time," I said without raising my head. As much as I want to be with her, I know that if I do, my parents will cause trouble for her and her family and I don't want that. I gave her enough pain to deal with already.

"Will you be able to live after that?" He asked making me think about things I would do without Mina in my life.

I was searching for it. The things that I could do without having Mina in my life.

"Live a life that my parents tells me until I get sick of it and die?" That was the only thing I could find. There isn't much to do without her. It's just living and breathing but it gets harder every time I realise that I won't be with her anymore. That she won't be there to wake me up and give me morning kisses.

"Chae." He held my shoulder and gave me a serious look.

This look. He is very serious right now.

"Please think carefully about this. I don't want to see you live a miserable life. I will always be here to support and help you with whatever it is that you need help with. So please think about it again."

I've already promised though.

I just beamed a small smile at him and a nod.

Mina's POV

*Ting*

A notification? Oh, it's a message from Jungkook.

                         JungKook

Mina, we have a huge problem!!

                                                  What is it?

*Ting*

                        JungKook

Please don't freak out
and backtrack on our plan. Promise me.

                   It must be something to do
                                  with Chaeng right?

First promise.

                                         Fine, I promise.

Chae said that she
promised her parents
that she will forget
about you.

I nearly dropped my phone while reading that message.

I don't know if I should breakdown in front of my peers looking like a psycho or just keep a straight face and act as if nothing happened.

*Ting*

                             JungKook

Mina?

                                                            Yeah?

Are you ok?

                       I wish I was at my house
                                                    right now.

Why?

                                          You know why.

Hey, listen.
You promised not to
backtrack here so don't
even think about it.

                                        I'm not going to.
                   I will at least let her know
                  that I still love her and I'm
                      willing to go back to her.

I'm so glad at least one
is clever enough to fight.
I'll help you so don't lose hope.

                Do you think she will accept
                                            me after this?

She'll have to.
She loves you.
I just hope that love will
control her instead of her
parents.

                                                            Hmm.

I'm gonna go to my class now.
Bye!

                                                                Bye!

She will forget me?
She won't do that right?
I'll have to change her mind.
I will have to go to her as soon as possible.

To be continued...

I'm planning to end this story around chapter 80 but I don't have much idea left. So it might be down before or on chapter 80. It won't go higher than that, that's for sure.

Next time, I'm not writing a story this long XD (or maybe? Idk)

Vote for TWICE on MAMA for 5 categories. We're losing by great amounts.

Don't forget IDOLCHAMP and stream I CAN'T STOP ME. <3

Thank you for reading!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 985 40
It's all started from that party... "Please i'm begging don't leave me, if you insist give me 7 days please, i promise i will prove my love pleaseee...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
689K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
50.8K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...