This Is The Beginning #1

By Alohamora100

The first book of the TTWN series Ron became well very scared of the littlest things. They also became frien... More

introduction
Chapter 1: meeting someone special
chapter 2: the trustful train ride
Chapter 3: pink lady is back
Chapter 4: Draco's family past (part 1)
Chapter 5: Draco's family past (part 2)
Chapter 6: Draco's family past (part 3)
Chapter 7: Draco's family past (past 4)
Chapter 8: The night walk
Chapter 9: Chaos In First Period
Chapter 10: Hospital Wing With A Small Surprise
Chapter 11: Dumbledore's mistake
chapter 12: The House Gardens
Chapter 14: St. Mungo's
Chapter 15: The Encounter With The Headmaster
Chapter 16: Visiting Aunt Petunia
Chapter 17: The Plan Of Revenge
Chapter 18: The Morning Awakening
Chapter 19: Took You Long Enough
Chapter 20: Step One - Spread The Rumor
Chapter 21: Step Two - Get The Deatheaters
Chapter 22: Step Three - The Cabinet
Epilogue
Not a chapter but please read.. its nothing bad
book cover

Chapter 13: Someone's After Him

205 18 0
By Alohamora100

Blaise's POV:

Morning... It was morning and I felt like death. But than again we were flying with our wings which we still have to get use to. I'm pretty sure that Draco is already use to the soreness.

But than again... He may be the strongest wizard in the world but it doesn't mean he can't feel pain. Anyways I looked down to see Ron still sleeping cuddling next to me.

I wanted to stay longer with him in bed... But breakfast is going to start in two and a half hours... And I need to get up. I picked up my uniform and went in to the bathroom.

After taking a really good shower and brushing my teeth and stuff... I realised something else about Draco. He always looks on edge ever since the thing with Snape. Why was he so on edge. I guess ill ask him at breakfast.

I walked Into the room to still see Ron asleep. Ron has been getting better from when he first got on to the train. But still has had anxiety.. I went and sat on the bed and gently put tons head on my lap and stroked his fluffy hair. I was getting a little bored so I just started reading a book.

About a good thirty minute passed and Ron finally started to sort of wake up, but once plus did he looked embarrassed. I started chuckling at his cuteness.

"Good morning Ron how did you sleep?" I asked my still blushing boyfriend.

"Great Blaise good morning to you as well." Ron says after he calms down.

Ron went to the bathroom with his uniform and other things. I waited a good thirty minutes or so and Ron came out of the bathroom. We packed our stuff for classes. And Ron forgot most of his homework again. So I just packed it for him. He'll properly remember it in second period.

We left our room and saw Harry and Draco leaving from there own room. We waved them over and smiled. They came over and Ron am Harry started talking. Than my mind went back to the question I had. But than I heard someone calling my name. I looked to my left to see Draco with a questioned look. And he asked...

"So you have something on your mind?". Draco asked out of nowhere.

" How did you know?". I asked a little shocked.

"No idea. Maybe its some other power I didn't know I had." He shrugged it off with his own question.

"Well I wanted to ask you why do you seem on edge these days?" I ask getting it off my mind finally.

"Dumbledore is planning something. He knows its me. I have to be careful. He could even go after Harry. But in all honesty its a little scary." He says shivering a little.

"Draco calm down look at him right know! He is happy because of his friends... But mainly you. Stay calm for him. Okay?" I tell my friend who looks at his boyfriend and looks back at me and smiles while nodding.

"But I still am going to be careful." He says. I mean I guess he has the right to be careful when a mad man wants you dead.

Once we got downstairs we saw the girls were also coming down. We greeted each other and walked out of the common room. Hermione started walking with Harry and Ron. Pansy stayed back with me and Draco.

In the great hall:

We sat down on our table and got food. Ron looked like a happy kid once he started eating. I looked at Draco to see he was looking at something well more like someone. When I looked o saw he was looking at Dumbledore. And he has looking back at Draco with an evil smirk. I didn't like this.

I look to see Snape talking to someone.

WAIT!

That's Draco's dad.

I quickly tapped Draco's shoulder. Once he finally broke his gaze his right eye changed from purple/red to his normal grey. He looked at me with a questioned look.

I pointed to Snape.

He looked at where I pointed and once he finally realised he shot up out of his seat and ran to his father. I smiled to my self. But when I looked at our friends to see they had questioning looks.

"He went to go hug his father." I told them.

They looked up to see where Draco ran of to. And smiled when they saw Draco hugging him.

"That's cute!" Harry said smiling.

"I know! right!" Pansy squealed.

We all laughed at our stupidity. Well mostly Pansy's stupidity, And that's when Draco came back.

"What were you all laughing about, and with out me?" he questioned.

"We were laughing at Pansy's Stupidity." Hermione says and fills him in on what happened.

"Pansy you really can get more stupid." Draco complained.

Draco's POV:

"But tank you Harry you arn't bad your self." I said. While watching his face turn a bright shade of red.

"Okay! We get it! Your in love! Now stop flirting!" Ron stated annoyed. And started eating. 

"Aww! Ronnie! Arnt you cute as well? The way you ki-" Blaise started before being cut off with Ron's embarrassment showing while yelling at Blaise. We all started laughing.

I chuckled and started drinking my orange juice...

But once I finished it I felt...

Dizzy...

like really dizzy. And sick.

I looked at the headmaster...

And he was just evily smiling...

Great...

"Draco? Are you okay? You look pale." My mate asked.

"I'm fine Harry... Lets just go to class." I say getting up.

but when I started walking I collapsed...

Blaise helped me up.

"Are you sure? You keep going paler." He asked me.

"Ill be fine. Lets go." I say starting to slowly walk. Harry looked a little scared. So I just grabbed his hand. He looked up.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked but looked at me worried.

"I'm going to live Harry. Its fine. Lets go to class." I tell him smiling a little to convince him. He looked like he didn't believe me but smiled back.

First period:

I was able to focus pretty well.

But I just felt so weak. But ill go see madam Pomfre later to see what the old coot used on me.

Second period:

It was just like first period.

But I still kept feeling weaker.

And I also felt like I was going to throw up. So it was soon just sickness taking over me..

Now I wished I just told Harry. But than he would be worried the entire day. Lets get this day over with.

But I saw my mom look at me with concerned eyes. But he went back to teaching since he would look suspicious. Nice to know he is worried. Hmm... I wonder what father is doing.

Third period:

Merlin I just want to die!

To just kept getting worse!

And I HATE it.

I hope you die a painful death old coot!

It keeps getting hard to try to use my strength.

So now I just put my head on the desk. But thankfully the professor didn't care.

Dang it! I have Umbitch next! Merlin please help me! Well at least I have Harry with me.

Fourth period

Bloody hell!

This was the worst out of all of my classes!

She wouldn't stop talking! Please some one stop her!

I got to sit next to Harry.

But I felt so weak..But my head kept falling. Luckily Harry noticed and let me put my head on his shoulder.

"Are you really okay Draco?" Harry whispered concerned.

"With all honesty... Not really." I whispered back.

"You should see madam Pomfre than." He said in full worry.

"I'm planning to. But finish classes than go to her." I tell him.

"You better! Or else ill drag you there myself! Got it?" He said like a mom scolding her child.

"Okay okay! I will." I say chuckling silently.

A couple of seconds later I here a light I love you now...

That's cute.

So I said a small a I love you as well. I watched him turn a little red.

Maybe this class isn't so bad. At least not when Harry is around.

Lunch:

I really didn't want to see the old man again. But I decided to stay in the great hall. Harry looked at me and asked.

"So you want to lay down Draco?" He says.

"Well yea... I'm kinda tired." I tell him.

"Here lay your head down on my lap" he said with a small smile.

I put my head down on his lap.. And he started to pet my hair... Which was quite soothing. But like a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.

Later:

Harry woke me up saying it was time for our next class. The small nap was able to boost my energy levels to a good amount. Which was good since I don't know what the old man put in my drink. We all walked to our next class which was Divination. Well it was for the Slytherins. At least ill see Harry in charms.

Fifth period:

Well lets just say I couldn't focus on atlas anything. I kept hearing all sorts of noises. And it was driving me insane. Was this one of the old mans plans? To make me hear things till I go insane? Well I must give him credit. It was kinda working. Great! Just great! But now I think a have gone insane. Please just please let fate be on my side! I can't focus on any thing! And now I am going insane! And that energy at lunch is gone completely! Like what is this thing he put in my drink. Oh well... At least Harry is there in next period. That might help me a little....

Hopefully...

Sixth period:

Harry! There he is! Merlin now I sound like a child. Harry sat down and when he turned to ask something. I just decided to put my head on his shoulder and rapped my arms around his waist. He sat there in shock. But rapped his arms around my neck.

"What's wrong...?" He asked in a soft tone.

I finally decided to tell him somethings.

"It just hurts... I can't focus on any thing..  And I feel so weak." I mumble. Well it sounds like a cry when you are in pain.

"Shh ill stay here. Do you need to do anything?" He asks.

"Not now... Just stay here." I mumble again. He whispers a small okay and just sat there taking in each others comfort.

Soon class started and I was zoning out... But soon I needed to use the restroom. So I asked the professor and walked out.. But once I left the classroom I felt like I was being followed. And watched. And I think I know who. Old coot if you can hear me...

You little Pussy if you want to fight... Than come fight. I definitely herd noises.

But I just decided that I would just use the restroom.

After the restroom:

I was walking out going back to class to find HIM. The man who wants me dead. The one that did something to me this morning.

Albus Dumbledore...

What a surprise.

I decided to play dumb by walking past him until I herd him say a spell. I quickly put up one of my Shields up that would hit the shield but bounce back to the provider. I herd him fall back and before he could get back up I teleported behind him.

"W-what? Where in the name of Merlin is this kid?" He said standing up.

"Who are you looking for Headmaster? Maybe I could help." I whispered in his ears and quickly turned invisible.

He turned around and made a sound of anger... Good.. Because I'm also angry.

"Where are you. You stupid bloody kid! Show your self!" Dumbledore raged.

"Now, now headmaster its not good to get angry at a student..." I say still invisible. I quickly decided to grab his wand. Lets see how well his wandless magic is.

"You bloody waist of a kid get out of your hiding spot and fight me!" He yelled.

"Sorry no-can-do! And plus you need a wand to fight me!" I say until the old man whispers something. And soon I felt really weak.

"Dumb idiot I can stand that! What are you someone stupid?" I say. but now I can't hold my invisibly so I pit it down. And shift into my third form.

"Look who are Wait you must be the long lost prince of the shifters realm." He said with a smirk.

Wait... The Prince of what now?

Levicorpus

I quickly said a counter spell and put up a shield. What is he up to? Merlin why can he control my weakness. Like what in the name of Merlin.

We shot spells at each other and I could only put up shields and f say counter spells.

But than I herd a spell I hadn't herd of.

But I was hit with it and all I could so was yelp. I was put on mute. So I couldn't scream. But all I could think of was... It hurts. Merlin...  it hurts so bad..

I could see cuts and bruises forming. I started to spit out blood. I could tell my eye was changing to all sorts of colors. But what I didn't know was that touched my locked and thought of my father.

Father...

Mother...

It hurts...

Help...

I'm sorry...

Words:2290

Haha

since it was thanks giving yesterday ill give you another section... ENJOY!

Minerva McGonagall's POV:

I had a really bad feeling. Like when a student was getting hurt. And I was always correct. But who was the student that was getting hurt? Soon I ran into Lucius Malfoy.

"I guess you were able to break out." I say he nodded. But I realised that he was tense.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned starting to get a little worried.

"Do you remember those necklaces that I gave Draco and his friends so they can communicate if they are in danger?" He said it a little quickly.

"Yes, I remember Severus telling me about it." I say now in panic. Was it one of the six kids that Severus started to become attached to.

"Well I got a call from my son.. Sand the only thing he said was father, mother, it hurts, help, I'm sorry and I have been trying to find him." Once he said that... I knew who it was.. Full on anger came over me.  And I speed walked knowing who and why they did it to the poor boy. I could tell Lucius any far behind.

Once we found the place I was In complete shock. I saw him above the boy. And he looked like a mess. There was blood... Everywhere. And he was laughing like an insane human.

"Draco!" I hear the father of the boy run up to his son.

I walk up to the man who hurt the boy. I looked him on the eye with all the hatred and anger in my eyes.

"What have you done Albus Dumbledore!" I raged.

I looked down to see Lucius cradling his sons head. While casting healing charms to fix the small and big cuts. But nothing was working. His face had tears running like a river.

"Have you lost your mind Albus! He was just a boy!" I yelled.

"He was a boy that was more powerful than I am Minerva! He needed to be gotten rid of!" Albus yelled. I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped him across the face and put the body binding spell on him.

"Lucius... Go take Draco to to madam Pomfre. Ill take care of Albus here." I glared at him.

Lucius took no time and scooped his son onto his arms and ran to the hospital wing.

I looked down at the man with such hate... There was no room for forgiveness for the man anymore.

Albus....

You did this to your self...

And you should be hated for this...

There might be a family that loses their son because of you...

For one...

I HATE YOU!

okay hope you enjoyed. The next chapter is going to be filled with sadness. That chapter should be out soon. Bye! And remember to stay safe! Bye!

Words 2773

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 329 21
*I KNOW PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HIM, BUT I DO, DON'T HATE ME I'M NOT GONNA MAKE HIM SUPER AWFUL PLEASE ENJOY!* Percy Weasley the Gryffindor Prefect and...
596K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
471 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...
46.5K 1.3K 23
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...