โ...โž, Jacob Black

By -ANG3L1CANN

๐‘จ๐’๐’…๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’‚ ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š was found by none other than Caius Volturi as a newborn after being kidnapp... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’”
๐‘จ๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’๐’†๐’…๐’ˆ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

04

7K 224 22
By -ANG3L1CANN

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. Given every reason to despise Isabella Swan, Andromeda Volturi still fell back on the life lessons her mama taught as a young child. Swift kindness in any situation could make or break your heart, and Andromeda would not fare well to a soul incomplete.

Up-front, the girl knew that this relationship with Jacob would take time, energy, and passion from the involved parties. She had the confidence of a lion, hoping that it could settle with his wolf.

Back at the Swan house, Charlie came to see Andromeda and Jacob signing away in the car. The police chief smiled at how jovial their faces were, both turned up in grins. Jacob had always been a favorite of Charlie's, with the boy being the son of his two best friends. Respectable, polite, kind, just as he would expect.

It filled the once hopeless man with happiness. Charlie was unable to get over his dislike of Edward Cullen, thinking that Bella was perhaps being used by him. Seeing his second daughter with someone of respectability and honorable intent poured some fatherly devotion on top of their strengthening bond. If anything, Charlie wanted Jacob Black as a son, in one way or another.

"Charlie is looking at us," Jacob quickly informed his imprint.

"Father doesn't seem mad. Does he like you?" The shifter nodded, much to the relief of Andromeda. Papa would not like his species, but an ignorant father had already graced the boy. Overprotectiveness can only be handled on one side of a family with two fathers involved. "My papa does not like wolves, but warming up to you should occur once he sees the devotion lurking in your eyes."

Jacob chuckled at the fancy language she often used. Born and raised an Italian princess, trained by royalty to become an elegant, immortal beauty. It was obvious that his imprint would have an expansive vocabulary.

"Who is your papa?" the boy asked.

"Caius Volturi, king of the ancient. Aged almost thirty-five hundred years old, in fact. Dangerous man to mess with. To be quite frank, he hates all wolves, dogs, and anything too closely related to them. I hope our bond will soften his loathing."

This new bit of information worried Jacob to no end. An angry parent, especially a powerful one, was not something he wanted to deal with. Hell, if he was dropped into an Edward Cullen and Charlie Swan situation with this Caius Volturi, he didn't know if he could handle it. Damn, he didn't deserve the leech treatment.

"I can't let him take you away from me." Jacob's face showed his anxiety, but it was his hands that fumbled over the signs, almost to the point where Andromeda could barely understand his words. "Nothing is allowed to steal you from me. The bond won't allow it."

"I was not suggesting otherwise, Jacob," Andromeda said. Charlie was fast approaching the car, wondering what the two teenagers were talking about. Even he had his own protectiveness, not bested by his fine relationship with Jacob Black. "Hello, Father."

"Where is Bella?" Charlie asked, not exactly caring where the raven-haired girl went. As long as she was outside, he justified internally, She hasn't been out in weeks.

"She didn't want to come back with us, annoyed that Jacob likes me." Andromeda would not lie to her father, although revealing the full truth would mean both death for Charlie and a stern lecture from papa on the laws of immortality for Andromeda. Neither reactions would prove enjoyable to the young vampire, hence her only lying in the form of omission of information. "I believe she has taken to walking back home. Be prepared for a tantrum."

Andromeda knew better than anyone what a tantrum looked like. Her playmates, Jane and Alec (although she could say that Jane threw the most tantrums. Alec was oftentimes pushed to the brink before he lost it) threw more tantrums than Andromeda, even when the princess was a mere four-year-old. Bella was not so different from the two, but a tantrum from either immortal would mean destruction around the castle and screams that the girl could not hear for herself. The stories were legendary.

Charlie took a step back from the car before opening the door, allowing him a better look at his teenage daughter. Younger looking, but her cunning brown eyes held truth to the way the cop perceived her, beautiful, mature, and intelligent. All he'd ever dreamt for any child of his.

Dangerous light threatened to hit the vampire's milky white skin. Jacob noticed this, putting a coat on the young immortal, protective over his imprint's security.

"I'll be wary," was all that Charlie said before walking back into the house, happy that Andromeda had chosen the right boy.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃. There was no doubt in Andromeda's mind that the reason her twin hated her so much had to do with shimmering skin and drinking blood, but pinpointing the immortal that had stirred so much vitriol proved to be a challenge. What had Andromeda done to provoke such loathing besides her own existence, which could not be avoided? All a mystery to the glowing princess.

Jacob and Andromeda had exchanged phone numbers before the teenager left, needing to shield herself from the sunlight that threatened to expose her immortality. The action made butterflies swirl in her undead gut, a feeling that she found a bit odd, yet thrilling.

Finding a place to store all her clothes had been another challenge, as finding an appropriate closet with adequate storage was almost impossible. She had ranted these frustrations to Jacob, who sent many laughing emojis, much to Andromeda's enjoyment.

𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮: When can I see you again? I miss you.

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯: In like three minutes. I live like... three minutes away.

𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮: ...

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯: Uhm did I do something wrong? Do you not want me to come over so soon?

𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮: Sorry, I'm so used to sending that after stuff. It's silence so you know I saw it.

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯: But it says read...

𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮: ...Tell my papa that

The little conversation between Andromeda and her mate left the girl wanting more. He's so cute! Having a mate is so amazing. Oh crap I look awful! I have to get ready- Andromeda's thoughts were cut off by Bella opening the door. Volterra's princess, having felt the change in vibrations, whipped her head in order to be faced with a very angry Bella Swan.

Bella had come home two hours after Andromeda in a horrid mood. Charlie had tried to greet his daughter at the door and ask what was wrong like any good father would, but Bella's stern scowl and stomping into her room erased any chance at Charlie understanding the truth behind his daughter's angry red face and unkempt hair.

Grabbing a scratch piece of paper, the first real exchange between Bella Swan and Andromeda Volturi began.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞! 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲.

𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 '𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲' 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. 𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Bella ripped the paper away from her sister before she could finish writing, a new way of cutting off someone's sentence.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞.

𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘺? 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘵, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯.

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘔𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢, 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘛𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯.

This bit of information made Bella stumble, thoughts barren. To have her sister be a princess, let alone a notable member of the most powerful vampire coven in the world, made Isabella Swan jealous to the bone. How often had Bella wanted to feel important to someone, anyone really? Andromeda, the sister who had supposedly died soon after birth, was given more attention than Bella could dream of.

Jealousy was a sickeningly sweet poison born from one's own basic insecurities, but Bella's creeped up on her like a spider getting ready for it's kill, tracing around and creating a fine, silk web of justification. Whatever you can justify, you can do, be it murder or a plot to uproot your deaf twin sister's happiness.

With Jacob's arrival fast approaching, Andromeda didn't know what she was going to do with this new, pestering sister of hers. Dragging her to Italy would be both extreme and highly dangerous, as Bella could expose the nature of the Italian princess' heart condition, which had simply turned into a terminal case of immortality. If she were to pack Bella away to her home in Volterra, could that prove to be more damaging than to leave her alone? Andromeda had to create a meticulous plan of her own, one not caked in familial bond distress.

Windy had let herself into Charlie's home, and the police chief had already decided that the girl was both a delight to be around and a good influence to his daughter, with her smile brightening up the otherwise dull house. Swishing her hair, she made her way up those dusty stairs and found Andromeda's new room. Only having been gone for a few hours, Windy did not know of Jacob Black or Bella Swan's knowledge of ancient beings. Shifters were new to her as well.

Only when the stench of Jacob Black came to her nose did she suspect something was amiss.

Fifteen seconds after Windy made her way into the Swan residence, Jacob found himself inside of the house, ready to see his imprint. His feet pattered up the stairs until his brown eyes locked in on the honey brown-haired vampire ready to make her way into his imprint's room.

A sharp turn and a growl later, Windy Volturi had made eye contact with Jacob Black. One thing was for certain, she was displeased that a wolf had found his way into her best friend's home.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 8.6K 20
|| Genevieve Cullen || || The One who Holds Knowledge || When Alice tells Genevieve what Edward is about to do in the clocktower, Genevieve goes and...
112K 3.6K 31
Althea Ravenwood Swan was Bella Swan's sister. After Charlie got Renee pregnant, they'd begun to have issues, fighting everyday. Until finally Renee...
1.7M 51.6K 43
"i found love where it wasn't supposed to be." ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... Jordyn Swan is forced...
38.7K 1.5K 24
Jacob Imprints on Edward, the only problem is that Edward is mourning the death of his wife, Bella. Will Edward ever be able to feel anything for Jac...