Aria Lotus (Gray X OC)

By ashdarkangel

Back in the old days, when Erza, Gray, Natsu and the rest were children, there was a mage who joined Fairy Ta... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two: The Return of Aria
Chapter Three: Fight!
Chapter Four: The Job
Chapter Five: The Cursed Town
Chapter Six: The sea monsters

Chapter Seven: The Blood-Stain Eyed Girl

4.5K 112 28
By ashdarkangel

"Aria! Aria! Open up!" Aria opened her front door to find a panicked Gray standing there. Sweat was running down his face as he stared at her.

"W...what is it?" Aria questioned worriedly. Gray grabbed her arm and dragged her out of her house. "G-Gray!" Aria exclaimed as she managed to close her door.

The male dragged her to the guild hall where there was a large crowd. They made it through the crowd, and once reaching the front, Aria went wide-eyed as she saw Wendy was on the ground with Carla. They were receiving medical attention.

"What...happened?"

"I think it was that girl Wendy was taking to the guild..." Erza spoke, gritting her teeth. Aria stared at Wendy as she was taken into the guild with Carla. Wendy weakly opened her eyes, tears falling down her face. She looked at Aria, Gray and Erza.

"I'm...sorry..." She managed to speak up before she fell back into an unconscious state.

"My, my." A voice echoed throughout the city. Everyone looked around when they saw a screen appear in the middle of the sky. It was the girl from before, but her eyes had changed from sparkling emerald green to a blood-stained red. She grinned sinisterly. "What an unfortunate fall of events. I honestly expected more of a dragon slayer from Fairy Tail, but oh well. I guess they're not as strong as I originally thought."

"Who are you?!" Natsu angrily called out from the centre of the crowd. "You're going to regret targeting Wendy!" The crowd began to move away from the angry dragon slayer as flames began to emerge from his body. The girl wore a smug expression on her face.

"The famous Fire Dragon slayer himself; Natsu Dragneel." The girl spoke, her sinister smile still resting on her face. "My master told me about you. I don't think you're that much of a threat. If you really want to stop me, you'll have to come find me yourself. Until then, I'm just going to keep picking you all off one after another." The girl snapped her fingers and all of a sudden, Levy appeared in front of the guild. She was unconscious and looked like she had taken a lot of beatings.

"Where are you?!" Aria shouted in anger; her fists clenched tight enough to make her knuckles turn white. The girl stayed silent for a few seconds, only for her sinister smile to widen.

"Come find me Aria Lotus of Fairy Tail. Let's see how impressive that crystal magic really is!" The girl let out a sinister laughter as the screen disappeared.

The civilians seemed to run around in panic, while Fairy Tail members turned their attention to Levy to try and get her the right medical attention she needs. Erza tried to calm everyone down, ordering them all to go home for their safety while Fairy Tail took care of the situation.

"Aria, Natsu, stay put-!" Erza began to say as she looked to where the two mages were once standing, however they were already gone.

"I'll go find them." Gray said before running off.

"Gray no!" Erza called out, but the ice mage was already gone. Erza gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

"What should we do Erza?" Lucy asked cautiously.

"We need to wait for Master Makarov's orders. Go inside, help Mira attend to Levy, Carla and Wendy's wounds." Erza ordered the blonde. Lucy nodded her head as she ran inside. Erza looked around, glancing at every corner. She placed one hand on her hip and the other on her chin. "Could she be watching us?"

Meanwhile...

"The crystal is reacting. We're going in the right direction." Aria said as she and Natsu ran through the streets with Happy flying behind them. She was holding a white crystal in her hand, watching as it slowly lit up.

"What is that thing anyway?" Natsu asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"A locator Crystal. If I focus on a person, I can locate on their magical energy and transmit that into this crystal. I activated it when I called out to the girl. I tried to make her speak longer so I could get a stronger signal, but she left quite quickly. She stayed long enough for me to get some kind of signal though."

"I don't get it." Natsu said, causing a vein to pop out of Aria's head.

"Basically, I can track someone with it!"

"Oh!" Aria sighed as she placed a hand on her forehead.

"How are you still alive?"

.

.

.

Gray stopped running, pants leaving his lips as he looked around. Where could they have gone? The male turned his head when he heard footsteps. The male was surprised to see Juvia running towards him.

"Gray my love! Juvia is here to make sure that evil child can't hurt Gray-Sama!" Juvia called out before stopping in front of him. Gray sighed as he looked away.

"I guess we shouldn't really go alone since she plans to pick us off one by one." Juvia had sparkles around her at Gray suggesting they stick together.

"Juvia must protect Gray-Sama! Juvia can't let Aria, that child or anyone else take Gray-Sama's heart!"

"Please talk to me." Aria sighed as she looked away. Juvia hid behind a group of boulders a little further from the two.

"I appreciate your concern Gray, but I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet..." Aria sighed as she wiped her eyes with her hands. Gray gritted his teeth before sighing.

"Why do you her to talk to you my love? Aria clearly doesn't appreciate your caring heart like Juvia would!"

"Okay, fine. But when you're ready, I'm here. You know that right?" Juvia watched as Aria punched Gray's arm.

"Look at you all grown up." She laughed as the male winced in pain, holding his arm.

"Gray-Sama..." Juvia cried in worry. "Juvia's poor Gray-Sama is in pain..."

"I know I can talk to you. Thank you, Gray." Aria spoke in a softer tone as she closed her eyes. Gray looked at the female, his cheeks becoming as red as Erza's crimson hair. Gray gulped, sweat running down his face. He slowly moved his arm and placed it around Aria's shoulder.

"Why is Gray-Sama so red? Red with rage right? And why is Aria resting her head on Gray-Sama's shoulder?! And he's wrapping his arm around her! Juvia hopes Gray-Sama does this to Juvia one day..." Gray stayed silent for a few seconds, but let out a silent sigh of relief when she didn't question it. He looked at the female, who opened her eyes to stare at the moon.

"H-hey...Aria...?" Aria looked up at the male, a look of curiosity in her eyes. Gray could feel his heart racing at a fast pace; he thought it was going to jump out of his chest at any second now. "I... I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" Aria questioned, a worried expression showing on her face as she furrowed her eyebrows. Gray tried to speak, but his heart kept beating faster, and faster; he was scared Aria might hear it.

"No...Gray-Sama's heart... Juvia can't let this be!" Juvia stood up straight and put her hand out to the ocean.

"I uh... It's not just...s-sudden... I...definitely felt like this back-!" Gray was stopped by water suddenly splashing the two. They both coughed as they sat up, startled by the sudden attack of water.

"The hell was that?!" Aria exclaimed as she coughed. "The ocean has been steady all night."

"Maybe we should go back to the town and get dried off." Gray suggested as Aria sneezed. The female nodded in agreement and the two quickly went back to the town. Juvia continued to hide behind the boulders, tears forming in her eyes.

"Juvia is sorry Gray-Sama, but Juvia cannot allow Aria to take Gray-Sama's heart!"

"Let's go." Gray spoke, breaking Juvia out of her flashback.

"Are we going to stop that evil girl?" Juvia questioned with sparkles in her eyes.

"We're looking for Aria." Gray stated, causing Juvia's heart to sink. She stared at Gray as he continued to run down the street. Juvia followed, with a heavy heart as tears formed in her eyes. She stared at the back of Gray's head. His perfect, beautiful head.

"Gray-Sama..."

"Aria!" The two heard a familiar exceed's voice shout out in panic.

The two stopped and looked around. Gray ran down the street he heard the shout, and Juvia instantly followed. The two ran through a back alley and appeared on a main road. They found Natsu on the ground, all scratched up, with Happy trying to help him. In front of them was Aria standing there.

Gray's eyes widened when he saw Aria fall to her knees. He ran towards the female, who hit the ground. He kneeled down to see her body slowly turning to a pink crystal. His eyes widened further in panic. He looked at Aria's face, to see her eyes were wide, with shock and fear.

"Aria? Aria!" The male panicked, but now her entire body had turned into some kind of crystal and shattered. Everyone's eyes were wide as the only thing that was left was her cloak.

"Natsu!" Gray turned his head and saw pieces of shattered crystals where Natsu was once laying.

"What you shouting for Happy?" The three turned their heads and saw Natsu standing there with a grin on his face, moving his shoulder around while Aria was stood next to him. She let out a small sigh, sweat running down her face.

"What...what happened?" Gray asked, confusion and shock on his face.

"I switched us out for crystal made clones. Though, that took a lot of energy." Aria let out a sigh as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Don't do that again!" Happy cried as he flew towards the two and hugged Natsu, tears running down his face. "I thought you were dead!" He cried, snot running down his nose. Aria let out a small laugh as she patted the blue cat on the head.

"I'm sorry Happy."

.

.

.

"So what happened for you to make clones?" Gray asked as the group of five walked down a small alleyway.

"We were getting too close for comfort, so she sent a blast at us." Aria said in a quiet tone. "Though that blast did destroy my locator crystal, which is annoying." Aria grumbled.

"So we have no way of finding her now?" Happy questioned as he flew beside Aria. Aria smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry, I think I know where she might be hiding." Aria said as they walked onto a street and stopped, staring at the large building in front of them.

"The Cathedral?" Juvia questioned. Aria smirked as she ran towards the building.

"Aria!" Gray called out as he and Natsu chased after her. Happy and Juvia then followed on. Aria jumped up and a crystal appeared under her feet. She continued to jump up, going to the top of the cathedral. The crystals stayed long enough for the others to use.

Once reaching the top of the building, the group broke through the roof, all prepared for a fight, but instead, they were greeted by a surprise.

"The hell?!" Natsu exclaimed.

Tbc..

A/N: Chapter Seven Rewritten. I hope you enjoyed it :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
25.7K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...