We'll Get Though This Togethe...

By Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... More

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
Making Up
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Formation of a Plan
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Truth Serum
Plan for Escape
Leaving
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Glitter
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
Better Days
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Whatever it Takes

1.3K 34 54
By Capser76570

I don't have the best inspiration for writing today, so I apologize if this chapter is a bit confusing or whatever.

On multiple cruisers were as many Jedi as the Council could contact and as many clones that did not have the chips. They were almost at Kamino so pilots quickly got the gunships ready for the injured clones. The rooms were filled with nervous and anxious people. They weren't even sure this all would work, but they crossed their fingers that it would.

The cruisers came out of hyperspace and the all the gunships were jam packed with the Jedi and their clones. The ships exited the large cruisers and flew down towards Kamino and the clone facility.

Anakin watched out the pilots windshield as the planet got closer and closer. The water soon became visible and the cloning facility appeared. The gunship he was in landed on a platform and the doors opened up, "Okay, we need the cruisers ready and gunships and medics on the go," Anakin said into the com, "Is everyone ready?" There were multiple responses of 'yes' and 'ready'. "Well then, may the Force be with you all,"

The Jedi and clones rushed out of the gunships and other crafts and stormed into the cloning facility. Anakin and Obi-Wan went first, with the 501st, 212th, and Ahsoka trailing right behind them. Everyone else broke up into groups, part of clone legions and regiments split up between all the Jedi. The medics were on standby as they waited for the first wave of troopers to fix and get to work on. Luckily removing the chips didn't take too long.

Anakin and them rushed head on and he started to block the incoming bolts form the clones coming their way. It seemed the clones in here were well prepared for this attack, they must've been expecting it. For as soon as Anakin and them entered, a mass of clones had weapons aimed at them. He quickly whipped to the side as Rex fired multiple stun rounds at the affected clones, causing them to light up blue for a split second and drop to the ground.

It took a while, but soon the first room and hallway was cleared, many troopers laid on the floor either unconscious or dead. Cody commanded a few medics to move forward and quickly do their thing to the clones on the ground, while the rest of the medics would move with the others to the next area of target.

Meanwhile, Ponds (yes I kept him alive) was fighting alongside Mace Windu and Commander Jet and Ki-Adi-Mundi. He was to busy shooting at the hoard of clones coming their way, that he didn't see a clone up in a ventilation shaft above him. But Mace did. He sensed the clone through the Force and knew he was going to shoot. He quickly looked around to try and locate where that clones was, then he saw the shaft.

"Commander, heads up!" He called out.

Ponds looked over to Windu and gasped when he was sent flying towards the wall by an invisible force. He then saw multiple blaster shots rain down from the vent. He stopped short form hitting the wall and was gently set down on the ground, "Thank you, sir!" He yelled over all the blaster fire.

Mace nodded and continued on blocking the blaster bolts and pushing some clones back with the Force. Mundi walked over to the Jedi, "You didn't have to help him," he said while blocking the rounds of plasma energy, "Every little thing costs us valuable time, and the clones are supposed to be expendable,"

It was times like these that made Mace want to punch something or occasionally someone, "How would you feel if I let you die. The clones have feeling too," he grunted as he had to quickly block multiple fires.

He wanted to say more but Mundi scrunched his nose and went down to the opposite side of the room.

Plo Koon and the Wolfpack were not with any other Jedi or clones, but they were quickly getting the job done. Wolffe was pretty much an expert at fast paced missions, so this wasn't too different. Plo was out in front of him, and quickly deflected the lasers, while his clones stunned the brainwashed clones.

The hallway was cleared for the moment and Plo turned around to compliment the Wolfpack on their good work when Wolffe called out, "Dad, behind you!" And pointed to a clone lying the the floor with a blaster pointed at him.

Plo turned around and dodged out of the way just in time as a blaster bolt flew past and Wolffe stunned the clone. Koon didn't realize what his commander called him until now, " 'Dad?' " he repeated.

Wolffe was glad he had his helmet on so everyone couldn't see his flustered face, "I meant... uh General.... erm sir...."

Boost and Sinker looked at each other and started to laugh at what was happening. They would never let Wolffe live this down.

On the front lines, Ahsoka knocked down a group of clones with the Force, knocking them out. But as soon as they would be down, more would come. It was overwhelming. Rex winced as two clones at his sides were shot down. He had to dodge and shoot, dodge and shoot. He turned to see how the others were faring, and in the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of something. He turned back and saw multiple clones at the end of the hallway with EMP grenades (aka droid poppers). Rex knew what they did to droids, but not to people, and he didn't want to stick around to find out. Over his internal and external helmet com he commanded everyone to fall back before the grenades would hit them.

It was mad confusion as clones bumped into each other to get out of the line of fire. The brainwashed clones threw the grenades and they hit the floor with a metallic clink. They rolled toward the Jedi and other clones and it erupted with a loud pulsating noise and within a three meter radius was blue electricity. Rex didn't get out of the way fast enough and felt a slight current run through his body, not the most pleasant feeling. His HUD suddenly disappeared and all the visuals and sensors in his helmet spasmed and went all whack.

He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when he saw Anakin's robotic hand go dead and Anakin desperately trying to fix it but it wasn't working, so he swapped the lightsaber over to his left hand. Ahsoka had a hand to her head and shook it, regaining her focus. The clones got closer and Rex's HUD finally came back online. Cody came over to him, "We have a bunch of stun grenades. Should we use them?"

Rex reloaded his pistols, "Let's wait," he flicked his head to one side as a laser flew past, almost hitting him

He and Cody stood side by side, firing for what felt like a lifetime.

"General Secura, look out!" Commander Bly called out as he pointed.

Aayla saw what what he was talking about and used the Force to push back three EMP grenades that were flying through the air back at the opposing side, "Thank you Bly," She said over her shoulder.

Bly nodded and went on to firing.

Obi-Wan gasped in pain as a blaster bolt grazed his upper arm. He had to ignore the burning and pins and needle feeling as he was deflecting bolts. He felt something trickle down his arm, like a single drop of warm water running down. He looked at his arm and saw it was bleeding quite a bit.

"Sir," Cody said over all the battle noise, "You're bleeding,"

"Thank you for stating the obvious, Cody," Kenobi said, "But I'll be fine, I don't need help yet,"

Cody nodded and focused on the situation at hand.

Meanwhile, Anakin was standing in front of Rex and held out his right arm as an instinct to block a laser from hitting his Captain. The laser hit his robotic hand and he heard a mix between a yelp and scream in fear. He turned his head for a quick second and was confused when he didn't see Rex, but then he looked on the ground. Rex was laying on his back with Anakin's robotic hand covering his helmet visor, "Are you okay?" Anakin asked.

Rex sat up and threw the piece of robotics  down onto the ground, "I thought it was your real hand for a second and it scared me," he said and then stood up.

"Oh. Sorry," he looked at his right arm and saw the bolt went through right below where his skin met the metal, he now no longer had that mechanical hand, "Kriff now I'll have to get my spare one," he muttered.

Wolffe was still mentally kicking himself for calling his general 'dad' in front of everyone. He hoped no one would share what happened to the others, but then again Boost is a terrible secret keeper. The only person he didn't want Boost telling was mainly Cody. Him and Cody have a friendly rivalry with eachother for reasons he didn't understand, the only good thing that came from this rivalry was seeing Rex getting caught in the crossfire. He was snapped out of his thoughts by a near hit from an actual blaster.

"Hey Commander," Sinker said, "Are you listening?"

It was after a wave and all the medics had clones on stretchers and were taking them away to be transited to a cruiser. It was a calming moment before more troopers came, and Wolffe guessed someone had asked a question, "Uh no, I wasn't paying attention. Did you need anything?"

"Oh, well me and Boost were wondering why you sleep with your cybernetic eye in. Shouldn't you take it out when you sleep?"

"What? No I don't need to take it out, it's not like it irritates me like you two do,"

"Ouch," Boost said.

They all then heard Anakin's voice over Plo's com, "We've been at this a while Master Plo, should we continue our attack or give everyone a break?"

"Well that depends; are your men tired?"

"They don't seem tired, but I just wanted to know if you were going to continue,"

"My men-," He was cut off by the sound marching, "I'll have to com you back, we'll have to fight a little longer, hang in there,"

"Okay, see you Master Plo,"

"What did he say?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Well they have to continue the fight at the moment. Since we cleared this section, we should go help whoever is near us," Anakin replied.

"Okay,"

"Commander, General," Echo acknowledged as he walked up to them, "I was thinking, maybe we- why are you looking at me like that?"

Ahsoka and Anakin both had an eyebrow raised and were slightly shocked and confused. Anakin spoke up, "Are you feeling okay? Any dizziness by chance?"

"Uhh, no. I feel fine, why do you ask?"

Ahsoka pointed at his leg. Echo looked down and gasped, his originally white and blue leg armor was now stained red, along with one side of his kama.

"Well for starters, you're bleeding quite a bit," Ahsoka said, "You should go to a medic. How did no one notice that?" She gestured to his injured leg.

Echo shrugged, "I don't know, but I feel fi- ooh, maybe not,"

"Oookay let's get you to a medic before you pass out and bleed to death," Anakin said as he put his arm around the injured clone to support him.

He helped Echo hobble over to a medic. Echo sat on the ground and the medic quickly got to work.

"Will I be able to keep fighting. Ow," Echo asked the medic.

The clone peeled off his leg armor, "Well that depends on a few things, at this moment I can't say for sure. But it's up to the General overall,"

Echo looked up at Anakin.

Anakin sighed, "Look, Echo, I know how much you want to do with this and I know how valuable you are to us, but unless you get fixed up and loaded on painkillers, I can't let you continue on like this,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 100 11
Ahsoka was no longer the "kid" he had made her out to be in his mind; she hadn't been for a long time. Pretending had been only a feeble defense agai...
13.3K 233 8
Good soldiers don't always follow orders. Especially when it comes down to love. "Rex..." Ahsoka whispered playfully as she tossed around a headtail...
76.3K 2.6K 85
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
3.1K 80 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...