instagram one ; soolia

By sjunghannn_k

INSTAGRAM SERIES #1 โ ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š?! โž Soobin was a popular boy since... More

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
*+โ€ข 01 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 02 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 03 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 04 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 05 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 06 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 07 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 08 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 09 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 10 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 11 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 12 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 13 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 14 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 15 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 16 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 17 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 18 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 19 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 20 โ€ข+*
*โ€ข+ 21 +โ€ข*
*โ€ข+ 22 +โ€ข*
*+โ€ข 24 โ€ข+*
*+โ€ข 25 โ€ข+*
+ร—+ author's note +ร—+
๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—  ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

*โ€ข+ 23 +โ€ข*

2.1K 102 74
By sjunghannn_k

soolia is backkkk

chaeryeonglee
Sooo you and soobin got
back together?!!!

ryujinshin
They were never together chae

chaeryeonglee
Oh righhhhht!

Yeah we're together now haha

chaeryeonglee
I am so happy for you :") never
stopped shipping you two <3

hwangyeji
Kinda interrupted them that
night from doing something
cute tho hehe~

Shhhh! It's been a week already.
Stop bringing it in a conversation
again and again T^T

hwangyeji
They were about to kiss

shinyuna
Aaaaaaaaa omg omg omg

ryujinshin
How great :)

chaeryeonglee
Jajsixjdicjcbc someone stop
me from smiling

Thanks Yeji :)

hwangyeji
You're welcome ^-^

Yeji was at Jeju Island with her family and Yeonjun. They were having a vacation, and her family wanted Yeonjun to come with her. What a supportive family right?

How about me? Well, I'm pretty much enjoying the alone life. I still can't stop thinking about dad though. I've been visiting him at the columbarium. It still feels different without him. Without seeing his 'how are you?' messages.

This winter break, I decided to apply for a job. Thankfully the owner of the convenience store near me accepted me as their worker.

"Break time's over young lady," the manager said slamming the table in front of me. I nodded, and slid my phone on my pocket. She might me be a bit strict and mean, but she's sometimes kind.

I first arranged the items properly becase some of them are scattered. Teenagers just keep on putting the items everywhere when they don't want to buy it.

My phone then vibrated, and I checked it as quick as I could. It was Soobin.

Soobin♡

Julia

What are you doing right
now? ^-^

I looked to my left and right, to see if the manager is around. I typed my reply as fast as I could, and slid my phone back and continued arranging.

What are you doing right
now? ^-^

I'm at work. Message me later.

I'm quite busy sorryyyy

Then my phone vibrated again.

I guess I really know you too well.

What?

Soobin♡ is calling you...
Decline Accept

Shoot shoot shoot. I'm going to get killed by my manager if she sees me!

"Whattt?!" I shouted in a whisper.

"Why so mad?" Soobin chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to get scold-"

"Look outside..." My eyebrows furrowed, and I did what he said.

There he was. Standing outside. Waving his hands at me with a cute smile on his face. His dimples showing up, his eyes looking like it's smiling too.

I missed him.

He ended the call, and entered the store. He sat on the chair, and faced me.

He gave me a gesture to keep doing what I'm doing, and I smiled and nodded.

SOOBIN

I was just looking at her while she was doing her work. She's still beautiful even though she looks tired cleaning. The staff room door swung open, and Lia's manager came out. She puts both of her hands on the sides of her waist, and pointed me while looking at Lia.

"We're still closed for lunch break. What is he doing here?"

"Oh... that... uh." Lia looked like she didn't know what she will answer, so I stood up and spoke.

"I'll be working here. Well, only for a day miss. I badly need money today," I lied. But hey, trying new things isn't that bad.

"You badly need money? You don't like you need some more boy " I gulped.

Shoot.

"But you could be a great help here for a day. Lia's co-worker just told me she's sick, so yeah sure you're accepted for a day." She also told me to get the apron in the staff room, so I can start helping already.

"Lia. I will be out for the afternoon. Take good care of the store, and tell the next worker to do the same if your work time is done." Lia nodded politely, and we said goobye to her.

"What a liar." Lia rolled her eyes, and I just smiled. I put the apron on me, and Lia looked at me from head to toe. She really has to stop doing that. My heart will burst if she keeps on doing that.

"You look like that leading man from the k-drama who's working at a restaurant," she said, and started sweeping the floor.

"Is he... handsome?" I asked smirking.

"Well... he is the leading man, so yeah."

"And am I more handsome than that man?" I asked waiting for her answer. She stood up and faced me.

"That's Cha Eun Woo we're talking about. Get to work."

"Yah! I'm more handsome that Cha Eun Woo!" I noticed that she smiled while doing her work, and that was more than satisfactory to me.

After a few minutes we finally opened the store.

LIA

After a few minutes of opening the store, costumers started to come in.

"Annyeonghaseyeo~" [hello] we both greeted. Soobin giggled. It's his first time. I bet he's excited.

The costumers were both girls, and they stopped walking upon seeing Soobin smiling at them. They were both shocked, and then they smiled and giggled.

Knew it.

I looked up at him, and he was still smiling.

The girls bought what they wanted, and they let Soobin check what they bought. Neither of them went to my lane.

Then they went to the table to eat. I suddenly heard a camera shutter, and I already knew what happened. They took a photo of him of course. Typical girls.

After a few minutes, girls started coming in the store. There were unexpectedly a lot of them.

I'm pretty sure they came here for Soobin.

The girls then started rushing to Soobin's lane.

"Hello. I'm going to pay for these." The girl said with her sweet voice.

"Aw you have a cute voice." Soobin said while checking the products. I looked up to him, and stared at him. He seemed to notice that I was staring at him, and he just chuckled. This boy?!

"Thank you so much," Soobin said.

He's good at this huh. Tch.

Then a boy went to my lane to pay. I sensed that Soobin immediately looked at the boy in front of me.

"Hi miss, I'll pay for these."

"Okay sir."

"Don't call me sir. Just call me Min," he said and gave me a wink.

I finished putting all of the things he bought in the plastic, and gave it to him. "Thank you. Sir."

"Aigoo. It's Min. So, can I have your number?"

"No." The tall guy beside me just spoke for me. Wow.

"Why not?"

"As far as I know this is a store, not a dating place." Soobin said sternly, and I just stood there frozen. Shocked by the way he speaks to this boy.

"Tch." And the boy left. Soobin looked at me, and shook his head side by side. Oh so now I'm the bad guy here?

Then a girl came in the store who bought a candy that is available on the counter. She was on Soobin's lane.

"You look so handsome," the girl commented.

"Thank you." Soobin smiled. Oh wow.

"Can I have your number?" The girl asked smoothly.

"Sure." WHAT?

The girl gave her a pen and paper, and Soobin literally wrote something there. Wow. What a brave boy. He's cheating in front of his girlfriend.

After the girl left, my shift was finally done. I took my apron off, annoyed at my own boyfriend.

"So I guess you're looking for a new girlfriend? Thanks for everything!" I said.

SOOBIN

I pulled her towards me, and she still had the straight face.

"I did not give her my number..." I said putting her hair away from her face.

"That was my cousin trying to make you jealous." I chuckled. That was really my cousin. She knew who Lia was, and knowing her. She likes to pull pranks, so I went with the flow.

"It worked didn't it?" I asked. She looked away.

"What a sweet couple." We both looked at the door, and we stood up straight.

"Jeno."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 3.7K 44
"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobin, I'm in love with you." Choi Soobin, t...
37.4K 2.3K 31
โcrazy right? the things you do for love?โž โœŽ in which time is reversed and she had another chance ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
204K 8.9K 38
โ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.โž A typical love story you might say. But what if this 'typical' turned out to have not just o...
13.6K 946 31
[COMPLETED] Two classmates,Two worlds... Different friends, Different mindsets,Polar opposites... One murder,A dead body, A gang on the tail, Two wit...