That April In The Rain

Sara_Hoffman द्वारा

"If I were you, I would never believe them", it was hard to see his expression, due to the heavy rain, drench... अधिक

Beginnings and Blue Eyes
Best Friend Things
SAM
Introductions and Glances
Team FRIENDS
Damn Hot
Drawn to Her
Slow Mindless
Nights
Oh Boy!
What have I got to loose?
We're Cool?
Ignorance
I missed you
Air Dancer
Horrendous Potion

SexyBack

24 6 22
Sara_Hoffman द्वारा

Hello readers.

Here's another update. Hope you enjoy it and turn into a mush.

Do vote and comment. :)

.

Myla

I looked him right in the eye and something in me sparked. I could do it. Ha Ha whom am I kidding, I could never do that. But the challenging look in his eye set me off, but at the same time I knew that he'd stop me right in time.

In the last month I've known Sam enough to trust him. We haven't really had any heart to heart conversations or the share our stories phase, but you know what they say, actions speak louder than words.

We sure bicker like kids and even ignore each other, but it's always comfortable with him. I do trust him.

I take a quick look over on the number of articles I'm wearing. Sure I'm wearing enough to go for a decent stripping. Never in my life did I ever think that I would have to take these kind of decisions, but neither did I know that I'd be meeting a certain green eyed stupid.

I stand up still maintaining eye contact with him and make my way towards the table in the middle. I know I caught him off guard when he sits up straight, and fidgets in his seat.

I climb upon the table and ask Tony to play a sexy song, "You'll get me fired Myles." but he never the less plays a song and increases the volume and walks out of the diner, since his shift is over. Oh, that means the manager won't know it was him, smart move Tony.

SexyBack by Justin Timberlake starts playing, just perfect.

I click my fingers to the right while tapping my heel with a slight bounce in my hips and then to the left along with the beats.

I'm bringing sexy back

Them other boys don't know how to act

I take of my jacket and drop it down, Sam's mouth is slightly open as he stares at me. A sight.

I think it's special what's behind your back

So turn around and I'll pick up the slack

I take off my shoes by stepping on the heel, and kick them down. Hey! this too counts okay.

Sam claps and looks down slightly chuckling at my trick.

Dirty babe (uh-huh)

You see these shackles? Baby, I'm your slave (uh-huh)

I pull out my hair from the hair tie and bend down slightly as my hands glide down my thighs. Sam mouths uh-huh with the lyrics, nodding his head.

I'll let you whip me if I misbehave

I sing along and he raises an eyebrow at me while tilting his head.

It's just that no one makes me feel this way

I point towards him and the idiot pretends to dust off his shoulders with an attitude.

Come here girl

(Go 'head be gone with it)

Come to the back

(Go 'head be gone with it)

VIP

(Go 'head be gone with it)

Drinks on me

(Go 'head be gone with it)

Suddenly Sam start's singing aloud to the guy parts with his hand raised in the air and pumping it twice to the beat.

I can't help but dance with a smile at his encouragement. My hands move in my hair and I wink at him, trying to act sexy. Realll sexy, I know. Also if you don't know by now, I'm a sarcastic person.

Let me see what ya twerkin' with

He sings out loud, and I do small body wave and wiggle my pointer finger at him in a no no action, to which he throws his head back and laughs.

Look at those hips, he points towards me with both his hands.

I crouch down a little, and sway my hips once, looking to the side.

You make me smile, he practically screams with a grin on his face and I'm sure my face mirrors the same.

I dance along to the song and look around, for the first time taking my eyes off of Sam, and shit, I shouldn't have done that, coz everybody's looking at me. Some have smiles, some glaring, one guy even winks at me. All this just makes me nervous.

I look back only to see Sam running towards me, he picks up my shoes and jacket. I'm confused on what's going on and suddenly I'm off my feet and in Sam's arms in bridal style, I hold on to his neck so I don't fall off.

"Come here girl" he says copying the lyrics from the song and twirls me around and I laugh. He puts me back on my feet and whispers "Run" looking behind me for a brief second.

I turn around to see the late forties Karen and the manager speed walking towards us.

Sam holds my hand and we run for the exit.

Karen is screaming at us to stop, Sam turns around and shouts "Catch us if you can" he looks ahead only to go and bang his head in the glass door.

"Sam" I scream, "Son of a Bitch" he cries out in pain cradling his nose. I open the door and he follows by to the car.

I screech in horror looking at my tyres which have been slashed mercilessly. There's a note between the wiper and the windshield.

"An autograph from the porn star.

And just so you know Emily and I didn't break up."

"What? I wasn't even trying to break them up, it was just a dare, which I did mention at last. Son of a slimy sloth." I lash out in anger as Sam reads the note.

We here footsteps approaching and soon enough Karen and the manager come in sight, "This no brain all vain cow is just dragging this matter." I huff and Sam snickers not so quietly and attracts their attention.

"Now is not the time for your snarky statements My, lets go" he pulls me with him.

We stop running as we reach the sidewalk. No one is chasing us anymore. Ha, I knew that cow couldn't run.

Both of us are out of breath, I bend with my hands resting on my knees to catch my breath. Sam is leaning forward with a hand on his hip, also trying to catch his breath.

I look up at him, only to see him already looking at me. We are quiet for a few seconds and then we start laughing like stupid hyenas.

I put on my shoes properly, which I wore in a rush near my car and adjust my jacket. Sam slings his arm over my shoulder and pulls me to him as we start walking.

"That was one hell of a strip show Mayo."

"I know right" I say bumping my hips into him and wrap my arm around his waist. Both our other hands are warmly secured in the pockets of our jacket.

"What about my car, and what about yours?" I ask him kicking a pebble as we walk.

"Don't worry we'll get them towed to the mechanic tomorrow." he answers in a no big deal way.

"And how are we going to college tomorrow? I would have asked Rachel to pick us up but it'll be late considering the traffic and distance and class schedules."

"Don't worry about that too, we do have a ride." he answers.

"And that would be.." I trail off

"You'll see. But, before that I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Can I really whip you if you misbehave?" he asks looking down at me with a blank face.

"Shut it Anderson." I push him away and he chuckles.

"A man can always try." he says shoving his hands in his pockets and walking backwards.

"Sure you can." I roll my eyes at him. "But, you won't be able to."

"And why is that?" he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Coz, you're gay and have the hots only for Tony." he stops walking and looks at me blankly. I run away from him giggling.

He catches up with me and wraps his arms around my waist, leans down and whispers in my ear,"I can show you exactly how, I'm not gay."

Is it just me or did the temperature rise suddenly? Coz boy, I can feel the heat increasing in my body.

I elbow him and walk away "You wish" I call out and continue walking.

"My" he calls and I turn around to find him standing at the same place.

I stay silent encouraging him to continue.

"You won't ask me why I acted the way I acted last week?" his eyes glint with uncertainty.

I walk up to him, as the bustling street at the side continues with its chaos of rushing cars and vehicles. The honking of cars and other sounds of the city seems to fade away under the dim street lamp.

"No." I answer and he remains silent.

"I'm not going to force you or bother you with questions you don't want to answer. I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation. It's up to you to decide, whether to open up to me or not, to confide in me or not, and understanding that, is the basic privacy and respect I should give you. But at the same time, I want you to know that no matter what, I'll always be right here, with you Sam. Whatever it is, it'll all be okay, and if not, then we can figure out something, but.. just don't cut me off" I smile up at him.

He remains silent again and honestly, it's scaring me. A strand of my hair falls on my face as the wind wafts, Sam tucks it behind my ear gently. Burning my skin with his touch in the process.

"Where were you all my life?" his voice is barely a whisper and his eyes are filled with genuineness, while I just stare at him trying to savour this moment.

Suddenly he gets back to his goofy state and slings an arm on my shoulder again and starts walking, "Oh, I know. Probably strip dancing somewhere."

I sort, "Yeah, while you were busy hitting on gay dudes and getting rejected."

"Ohh shut up now." He says in a playful tone, and leans all his body weight on me sideways lifting his leg, and I bump him with my hips in return.

"Sweet home, here we come." Sam yells and I just shake my head at his playfulness.

.....…............….......
A/N:

So, that's another chapter. I just can't control when it comes to these two.

Don't be a silent reader, drop down your views in the comments.

Goodnight xx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

528 4 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
3.9K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
385 17 22
Her life has always been chaotic with adventures and hasty decisions, while he calculates his moves and every decision that he makes. He dislikes sur...
Nothing to lose H द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

268K 7.4K 39
My best friend Greyson McNamara and I have been partners in crime for a while now. Pranks, sneaking out to go to parties, joy riding in our parents'...