Dear Diary, I love him.

By herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary, I love him. I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. It wasn't love at first sight. I definitely wasn'... More

INTODUCTION
Tuesday, January 1st.
Monday, January 7th.
Wednesday, January 9th.
Sunday, January 13th
Friday, January 18th.
Saturday, January 19th.
Tuesday, January 22nd
Wednesday, January 23rd.
Friday, January 25th.
Monday, January 28th.
Wednesday, January 30th.
Saturday, February 2nd.
Monday, February 4th
Sunday, February 10th.
Monday, February 11th
Friday, February 15th.
Tuesday, February 25th.
Wednesday, February 26th.
Saturday, March 1st.
Tuesday, March 4th.
Wednesday, March 7th.
Friday, March 9th.
Monday, March 12th.

Saturday, February 9th

1.4K 128 118
By herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary,

On Friday after school we all left for the trip in Richard's villa in the mountain. The whole basketball team was going, every single one of them bringing a plus one which means we filled a lot of cars. 

I was, of course, going to Hero's car since I was supposedly his girlfriend. And with me we had my best friend, Megan, and her date.

Cole.

Cole was Megan's date.

And it bothered me.

So we had to drive three hours in a car only the four of us. 

The first hour was okay. We were listening to music while Megan and I jummed to our favorite songs. Cole and I cracked some jokes while Hero teased Megan about her song choices and she just complained laughing.

It was okay.

Until Hero put his hand on my thigh.

I glared at him and took my phone out.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I texted him.

"We've had no interraction so far. We gotta do something or we'll be sus" he texted back.

"And this is your idea of doing something?"

I saw him smiling as he typed. "It's cute. That's what couples do"

"The driver can't text while driving" Cole remarked suddenly.

Hero rolled his eyes. "Okay, fun police" he muttered squeezing my thigh and I rolled my eyes once again.

"Are you guys sexting each other? You don't have to do that while we're here. We'll be there in a few hours and you can do anything you want in the bedroom" Megan said.

She sounded... annoyed. Was the whole plan actually working?

"It's killing me that I can't kiss you all the time" Hero said leaning in to place a small kiss on my cheek and then getting back to driving. "Maybe we can make a stop" he said.

Minutes later we made a stop at a gas station. 

Megan pushed Cole out of the car. "We won't be long, please don't destroy the car" she said and sat the door behind her. Cole looked hesitant to actually leave us alone but let out a breath and followed Megan anyway.

As soon as they were out of sight I slapped Hero's hand away from my thigh. 

"What is wrong with you?" I whispered yelled.

"What?" he smirked. "Did you like it too much?"

I groaned. "You are such a dick"

"She was so jealous. She's definitely into me" Hero said dreamily. 

"I know" I told him honestly. "We should seriously end it"

"Not yet. She needs to tell me herself"

"She won't do that while we're still pretending to date."

He rolled his eyes. "Right"

I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Just so you know, I will make a move on Cole this weekend"

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, will you now? And what will this move be? Oh please Cole can you show me how to solve this equation, please, and can you fuck me on the way? Oh my God!" He mocked my voice overdramatically.

I punched his arm. "You are such a pig. You know there are other things besides sex, right? I don't want to just fuck him"

Okay, I would actually never say that about anyone. I haven't even thought about sex with Cole, but at that moment I just wanted to piss him off.

His eye twiched. "Oh, so you admit you want to fuck him?"

"Was this the only thing you caught about what I said?" I crossed my arms. 

He tsked. "Look at him. He is such a bottom. You won't even enjoy it"

I glared at him. "Have you though that maybe I like being a top, then?"

His eyes darkened instantly and his jaw clenched as he looked at me. His throat moved as he gulped and I suddenly felt naked under his stare. 

I broke eye contact when something behind him caught my eye. 

Megan and Cole.

"Shit, they're coming" and before I couldn't even think about it, I moved closer to him and struddled him as he was sitting on the driver seat.

"What are you doing?" his brain was secretly lagging and I started messing up his and my hair so we would look like we were doing something. 

And then I burried my head on his neck placing a few kisses there, while a let out a loud moan next to his ear.

Yeah big mistake. 

I just wanted to make it sound we were actually doing something. Something couples do.

But then I felt something hard under me.

And we both froze. 

"I better not see anything naked in here" Megan said entering the car while covering her eyes.

Cole glared at us, mostly at me still sitting on top of Hero. "We brought snacks" he only said.

I pulled away from Hero and looked at him with wide eyes. My body was heating up, my cheeks were definitely red. 

Hero's gaze on the other hand...

I can't even describe it. Shit, I almost forgot Cole and Megan were there. His stare looked so genuine.

He was a better actor than I expected.

"Sorry" I quickly mumbled and then I removed myself from on top of his and sat on the passenger seat.

At that moment you could literally cut the tension with a knife. 

Hero let out a breath "I need some air" he said and then opened the window. He closed his eyes for a second and then started driving.

"Are you two okay?" Megan suddenly asked because we wouldn't even dare to glance at each other's direction.

"Of course" I answered with a smile and finally turned my eyes on Hero. He was sifting in his seat uncofortably like something was bothering him.

It was kind of funny, to be honest, seeing him all flustered like that.

"You okay?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Perfectly fine" he struggled to say. 

"Are you sure, baby?" I asked him again.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for another second. "Yes, baby. Of course" he smiled at me sarcastically.

"Are you struggling with driving. Maybe you could use a... helping hand" and at this I put my hand on his thigh. 

"Oh my God, you guys" Megan put her hands on her ears. "Cole and I are still here you know. For fuck's sake hold your horses"

"You know how it is, Megs. Do you think I can even resist him?"

I bit and pulled at his earlobe teasingly.

"Jo, seriously, don't." Hero gave me a warning only I could hear because he whispered it.

"I want to be with him all the time" I said as I let my hand travel higher. 

Hero let out a sigh.

This was honestly too much fun.

"Don't distract the driver" Cole said but he wasn't even looking at us. He was looking out of the window.

But instead I sucked on his neck while squeezing his thigh.

Hero stiffened but laughed awkwardly. "I'm definitely going to get you for that"

"Seriously, can you guys not do this right now?" Megan said again. 

And this time I pulled away quickly smirking at him.

His whole face and neck were red but he looked like he could finally breathe.

"Cole, can you pass me a fucking pillow?" Hero said breathelessly.

Cole gave him the pillow "At least you got my name right this time"

Hero just smiled and put the pillow on his lap as I bit my lip to hold my laughter.

-.-.-.-

When we arrived to the place we saw Hero's friends already there. Aparently Hero is a slow driver.

"Finally, the cute couple decided to show up" Aiden yelled.

"And brought the hot friend with them" Richard looked Megan up and down and she crossed her arms rolling her eyes. 

"And the nerd" Dylan, another basketball player, said looking at Cole and a lot of people laughed. 

I wanted to say something but Richard cut me off.

"Okay, it's 9PM so it's still early but maybe you want to see your rooms and have some alone time with your dates" Richard wiggled his eyebrows and some of his teamates whistled.

Pigs.

"Have a happy Valentine, ya'll. Let's have fun! First of all, Hero and Jo you can take my parents bedroom. It's the only room with one double bed and you are the only official couple here so..."

Great!

"Don't be too loud"

"Use protection!"

"Don't be rough on Fiennes Tiffin. He passes out too easily"

 I rolled my eyes at all of these comments.

"Imma take my girl away from all of you, pervs" And then he put his hands around me and lifted me up carrying me bridal style.

I laughed as he took me to our bedroom.

When we went inside there was a huge bed in the middle of the room.

Hero whistled. "It looks soft"

I chuckled. "I've never heard a guy say that before" I said unpacking my things.

But then two hands came around me

And threw me on top of the bed.

"What the hell"

"I told you I would get you for what you did back there" 

And then his knee was parting my legs and his hands came on either side of my face.

Okay?

"Aww is your boner sensitive?" I pouted teasingly.

"Yeah... Wanna kiss it better?" he said back.

"I'd rather die, thank you very much" 

"I can do something for that. And I can also make it very painful so your screams are heard all over the house" 

"Aww how conciderate of you" I said sarcasticaly.

"Even though..." he came closer. "I can think of something else that can make you scream loud" His knee rubbed against me and I accidentally let out a soft sigh. "But, maybe I want to keep those sound to myself right?" he whispered against my ear. 

With a swift movement, he grabbed my legs making them wrap around his waist, so now his groin was touching directly my-

I gasped louder.

"Fuck" he said. "I want to fucking hear that again and again"

He grinded on me. Freaking grinded on me.

"Hero" I said softly against his ear.

And then he moaned.

And he was suddenly off me.

"Uhmm" he said blinking. "I told you I would get you back didn't I?"

"Right" I stood up as well.

"I'm going to check on Megan" he said and he was quickly out the door. 

THE CRINGINESS IN THIS CHAPTER BYE!

NEXT CHAPTER IS... OOF!

CONFESSIONS CONFESSIONS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.2K 40
A Second Chance. This is my first ever story. This is a fictional story about Herophine with some bits that may/may not be true. Jo & Hero meet up a...
176K 8K 38
COMPLETED. MATURE CONTENT. ______________________________________ Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, model slash actor from London is set to portray the infamous H...
1.7K 262 22
Josephine Thirteen-year-old me-the one who used to practice signing Mrs. Josephine Fiennes Tiffin -would be screaming, crying, throwing up, because H...
26.3K 1.2K 21
New student Josephine Langford joins Brownings. She is an expert cheerleader and is quickly picked up by the team and she doesn't go unnoticed by foo...