๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

38

1.1K 31 4
By AGirlFromTheStars

(YOUR POV)

After finding out Steven processed Pink's gem  Blue Diamond hugged and nuzzled Steven crying tears of joy, causing Steven and the rest of us to cry as well.

"Ah... Oh, Pink! I can't believe it! You've been here all along! Oh!" Blue Diamond said.

Yellow Diamond cleared her throat.

"Blue I think we own Y/n something" Yellow told her.

Blue turned her attention away from Steven to me.

"Yes you are right" Blue said as placed Steven down and wiped her tears.

"Y/n. We are so sorry. We never intended for you to feel so trapped in Homeworld. We just wanted to protect you" Blue explained. 

"We had already lost Pink, we didn't want to lose to" Yellow added.

"Do you forgive us?" Blue asked.

I smiled.

"Of course I can, you only want to protect me but I have one request"

"And what is it?" Yellow questioned.

"I can stay on Earth as long as I like providing Lucas and Melina has the same option as well" I offered.

Blue and Yellow looked at each other before facing me again.

"Would you visit?" Blue asked.

"As often as I can"  I promised.

Yellow and Blue smiled.

"Very well then, you have yourself a deal, Y/n" Yellow said as she extended her index finger for me to shake.

"How could you do this to us, Pink?" Yellow said directing her attention to Steven now.

"Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at Trial?" She asked.

"And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see." Yellow said as she wiped her tears and splashed it on the Crystal Gems.  

"...Sorry!" Blue apologised. 

"My mom kept it from everyone"  Steven started to explain when Pearl cleared her throat. 

"Well, almost everyone" I said. 

"Well, apparently Mom... Oh, geez, you don't know what a mom is..."

Yellow and Blue laughed.

"We know a mom is we are mothers ourselves" Blue told him.

Steven looked at me, shocked. 

"What haven't you mentioned this before?" Steven questioned me.

I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Silly me I must have forgotten them" 

"Well that's great you know what a mom is! So Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently after faking her shattering. Then Rose Quartz gave up that form to create a new life with my Dad: me. Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers onto me, but... that's all. I... I don't have any of Pink or Rose's memories... I'm sorry..." Steven apologised. 

"Hmm. I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere, Pink"

"Actually, I go by Steven" Steven corrected her. 

"Oh, stars!" Blue gasped softly.

"How did you even survive?! We blasted the planet and obliterated every Gem on its surface!" She exclaimed.

"Well... I won't say...obliterate" Steven nervously said. 

Steven and The Crystal Gems took the Diamonds and I made our way to the abandoned Gem dropship. 

Steven placed his hand opened the door realising a  corrupted Nephrite as he feeds her Chaaaaps.

"What am I looking at?" Yellow asked.

I noticed the corrupted gem's mouth dropped opened causing the chips to fall on top of Steven.

"No one should've survived our attack"

"Centipeetle's mind is broken. I've tried to heal her, but... It didn't stick"  Steven explained. 

"Heal her?" Yellow asked. 

"But maybe you two can help her! You're so much stronger than me and I got close!" Steven asked them, hopefully. 

"Well, that's not something we normally do..." Blue stated.

"This is completely unprecedented" Yellow added.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well now is a good time to try, is it? Besides, you this to her when she and her other cremated were just doing their job, the lest you could do is try" I tried to reason with them.

"Hm. Very well then I can try, but I make no promises" Yellow warned him as she stooped down and rubbed her palms together and attempted to uncorrupting Nephrite, reverting her body back to her normal form.

She gentle place her back to the floor thought her legs not working.

"There, good as new" Yellow proclaimed.

Nephrite continued to make monster noises and flails around.

"She may be too far gone"

Blue place her hand on Yellow's shoulder.

"Gentle now Yellow" She told her as she placed her hand on her gem causing her hand to glow as she placed it on Nephrite, healing her.

"There we are"

Suddenly Nephrite started to cry, grasping her head and kept repeating her words hysterically and frantically causing me to get concerned.

Steven quickly licked his hand and placed it on her back, healing her even more. 

Nephrite stopped panicking and looked up at the Diamonds and quickly did the Diamond salute.

"Nephrite! Facet-413 Cabochon-12!" 

Everyone was shocked.

I didn't hear what the others had said because I was thinking about what had just happened.

'So if Yellow was able to heal Naphrite physically and Blue could revile Naphrite's emotions and Steven powers were able to help came her down maybe if we get her to help us but then again with the three of them here, they can't hold the gem in place forever hm, I wonder maybe if...' 

"I don't know. Forever! You did this! So you have to do something!" Steven shouted causing me to stop thinking. 

"Steven they could only do so much right now unless it was there four of you..."

"Oh no! We can't let her see this!" Blue panicked.

"Well, how else are you going to heal the gems?" I questioned her.

"Who? Who do we need?" Steven asked.

"What do you mean 'who'? White!" Yellow told him.

"W-White D-Diamond?" Pearl stuttered.

Pearl approached Steven.

"Steven. White Diamond isn't like us. She isn't even like them" Pearl explained gesturing to Yellow and Blue. 

"You have no idea what she's capable of!"

"I just want to talk" Steven 

I could help but let out a dry laugh.

"Talk?  Good luck with that, White isn't someone you could talk to, she just gives orders and no questions ask beside she's been stuck in her own head for aeons" I explained to him. 

"Then we're doing to homeworld!" Steven retorted back. 

" In what?! You and your  'friends' destroyed both our ships!" 

"Unless... You don't still have yours, do you?" Blue asked Steven.

~In Rose's Landfill~

Everyone had made it to the desert where there were two pink pyramids.

"This place is filled with Mom's junk, so there's a good chance it's buried around here! We can split up the area like a grid and divide the search! It's just past these pink pyramids!" Steven explained.

Yellow and Blue stared at Steven perplexity.

"We've got a lot of deserts to cover. It may take a while, and be really super hot! But if we don't give up, I know we can find it!" Steve exclaimed as he rested his hand accidentally activating a hand panel on it.

"Um...Steven" Y/n called her brother as she pointed behind him. 

Steven turned around and gasped, realizing what he just did. The ground rumbled and emerged from the sand.

"Oh...!" He sheepishly chuckled.

Pink Diamond's ship hovered in the sky, casting a large shadow over Beach City as many Beach City citizens watch the leg ship flies by. Ronaldo records the occurrence with his phone as the ship lands in front of The Temple. Connie's parent and Sour Cream were there to say goodbye to loved ones.

Y/n was with a very nervous Sour Cream.
She was out of her bridesmaid's dress and into something more comfortable.

(A/N: Just imagine the green jacket is purple instead).

"So how long will you be gone?" Sour Cream asked me.

"I'm not too sure. Your time and Homeworld's time are very different but I'll say... a week" I told him

I could tell he was still nervous so I place a small peck on lips and held his face in between both my palms.

"Hey don't worry about me. I promise that I'll be back in time for your show if not please don't hold that against me"

This caused him to smile a bit.

"Hey I'm only just a tab bit worried, I'm just worried those Shakespeare books you asked me to buy are going to help you" 

I could help but laugh.

"I have two cousins to would like them and don't I'll reply you" I offered.

"We are totally going to watch Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker"

I smiled.

"And we could start to was the X-men franchise?" 

He held my hand. 

"Anything you like, only if you come back" 

"Then I'll make sure to come home right away" 

Before we could lean in for a final kiss two large shadows lunged over us making me quickly change my position to be at Sour Cream's side as I linked my arm with mines.

"Aunt Blue, Aunt Yellow. Met Sour Cream, he's my lover and I hope that you'll try him well very well" I introduced them to him.

Blue leaned to meet Sour Cream.

"Y/n has said nothing but kind things about you" She told him softly.

"She has?" He asked confused causing me to snicker.

"Why yes, she has and please do take good care of her for me" Blue asked him.

Sour Cream let out a sigh of relief. 

"Aunt Yellow, do you have anything to say?" 

She looked at Sour Cream with her usually serious face. 

"I heard that the males are supposed to take care of the loved ones, Y/n clearly doesn't need you, I raise her to be an independent gem on her own but" She mumbled the last word as she came down to our level, starling Sour Cream.

"She couldn't stop talking about you so and how great and nice you are to her. I'm going to take her word on it" Yellow then smiled softly. 

"Do take good care of her" Yellow asked.

I could see Sour Cream. 

"Or else I would destroy your planet" Yellow threatened. 

Sour Cream left out a loud nervous laugh.

"Of course not! I'll take very good care of her! Don't worry about it, Ma'am" 

Yellow and Blue nodded, satisfied with his answer and left not before they reminded me to hurry it up because we are leaving so.

As soon as they left Sour let of a breath of relief. 

"Well I'm so glad they like you! " I exclaimed as I grinned at him.

He turned to smile back at me.

"Yeah, me too" 

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'll make sure to take care of Leo and Stella for you. Do try and have fun out there in space, Lilac"

"Thank you and I'll try"

With that, we gave each other one last hug before I waved him goodbye.

(3RD POV)

The Crystal Gems and the Diamonds get inside the leg ship. Steven stepped on a footplate and a pink aura forms around Steven's legs like a pair of pants.

"It's a good look for you Steven" Amethyst complimented.

"Thanks!"

Blue started to cry tears of joy, remembering how long it's been since they've been in Pink's ship causing Yellow, Steven and Y/n to tear up.

"Please, Blue. If we could continue?..." Yellow asked her.

Blue sniffled as she wiped her tears away.

"Yes, of course..."

Steven wiped his tears away as Pearl and Y/n stepped up to assist him.

"For launching, just get a running start" Preal instructed. 

Steven began to move, and the legs of the ship awkwardly tread forward out to sea. Steven struggled to manoeuvre the ship, while everyone else watched on in vexation. 

"Hold on! I'm taking off!" Steven warned everyone as the ship jumped up into the air, and launched itself out into space.

Steven sighed.

" I bet when Mom took off, it was pretty graceful, huh?" He asked.

Pearl and Y/n share a smile both remembering how Pink use to launch.

"No, not really..." They both said. 

(Time Skip)

Time went by and Pink Diamond's ship had finally made it to Homeworld. 

 Connie and Amethyst lean against Garnet's legs, fast asleep while Y/n used her bag as a pillow.

"Where here" Peral announced causing Y/n and Connie to wake up.

Connie yawned.

"Really?" Connie asked.

Y/n got up and sat up, legs crossed as she stretched her arms out and let out a yawn.

"Everyone, wait here. Blue and I will return for you... Once White's temper has cooled" Yellow explained. 

"Which might take a while..." Blue added.

"But-"

"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Y/n asked as she walked over to Garnet and there other, bag in hand. 

Everyone had exited Pink Diamond's ship to the top of the building roof. In front of them is an arena, filled with various Homeworld Gems, all cheering in unison, in a formation of the original Great Diamond Authority symbol.

"...Woah! Maybe things won't be so bad!" Steven spoke enthusiastically. 

That's when A droning sound is heard, and all the Gems immediately quiet down. A white bubble descends from above and landed in front of Steven and the others. Everyone gasped as a white Pearl, with a navel gemstone and scar-like cracks from the top of her right eye appeared from inside the bubble. 

"It's White's Pearl..." Blue nervously whispered to Yellow.  

"Pink Diamond, Y/n, your presence is required" White Pearl spoke. 

"You spoke so soon" Yn whispered to Steven. 

"Come on Blue" Yellow told her but White Pearl corrected her.

"Only Pink Diamond and her daughter's presence is necessary" She told them as she hovered closer to them. 

"Well I was nice meeting you Steven"  Y/n told him.

Steven looked at her confused.

"Wait what?! Hold on maybe we could-" 

Without moving White Pearl encased herself with Y/n and Steven in a white bubble. Pearl gasped in shock as the bubble began to fly away, and the Crystal Gems attempt to chase after the bubble. 

They 

The bubble flew towards White Diamond's ship and phased through the walls of White Diamond's ship and dissolves. White Pearl then phased back into the wall, leaving Steven and Y/n behind.

"Pink! Y/n! There you are!" White said in relief. 

The siblings looked around. Steven looked at White in awe as Y/n looked at her in pure terror. 

"Hello, Starlight, you certainly gave everyone a scare and so did you, Starling, running off like that, you're just like your mother. But now that the two of you are back they're all just thrilled to see you safe and sound" White explained.

"Um, hi? I-" Steven attempted to talk but White interrupted him. 

"As for this latest little game of yours, thank the stars it's over! Did you have fun? I'm sure you did you have your daughter there with you, you two must have re-establish that bonded that must have been lost after all those years apart.  Did you two get everything out of your system?"

"Well-"

"Good, good..." White quickly dismissing Y/n.

"Everyone is so relieved. Welcome home you too" 

Without warning two bubbles consumed the siblings, separating them and sending them away.

Steven started to panic while Y/n was calmer about the situation. She was quite fine with it actually, sometimes if not every since she was the beginning White had scared her from childhood, not due to her hight but how cold she was to her and her cousins. She never wanted anything to do with them, the three cousins share only one interaction with her and that was when they were turned into half gems. After that White kept her distance

Suddenly Y/n's bubble popped making her fall onto of her old bed.

Y/n looked around as she slowly took off the bag of her back and held it.

A smile came to her face.

"Huh, I missed it here"

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖! 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪?

𝔸𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕤 "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖?" 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕥.

𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕐/𝕟, 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕔 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥,

 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪. 🤡

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔈𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔞✨💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 25
๐Ÿ’—COMPLETED๐Ÿ’— y/n is Connie's sibling. But unlike Connie, y/n is a gem human hybrid, just like Steven Universe. What does fate have in story for the...
2.2K 82 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
72.4K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
27.9K 702 16
~Warning: Their is a little messed up stuff in this.~ A Pearl x Gem!Reader. (Y/N) is a gem who joined the Crystal Gems about two hundred years ago...