Drowning

By boyslikeyou

"It's been 100 days without you, Maddie. And I still can't get over the feeling that I'm drowning." A sequel... More

warning
chapter one

prologue

586 32 11
By boyslikeyou

It's been 32 days, Mads.

It's been a month and a day since your beautiful, kind, blue eyed self went away, and I still can't describe how I feel.

The only word I can use is empty but when I say that, my therapist says that that's not how I feel, but I mean, what does she know? Her best friend didn't kill herself unexpectedly a month and a day ago.

I know when we got into arguments I said I wish you were dead to myself, or I would be glad when you decided to stay at your friend's house for a week at a time. But now all I want to do is go back in time and wish I spent every minute available with you.

I'm sorry, and I'm empty, and I miss you so much my insides ache just thinking about it.

Sometimes when I think about you, I get this feeling in my bones. I feel like water is filling up in my lungs and I yearn for just one more minute to tell you that I love you.

I wish I could we say we're all doing fine, but in reality, we're all just really drowning.

~

hey I'm back!! yes I know I already started writing this but I couldn't stand it so I decided to rewrite it oops.

vote and comment for the first chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...