Justice in One Piece

By randomuser855

No.1 In #Onepiece Nov 26,2020 No.2 In #Onepiece fanfic After a rather tragic death, the sisters Kara and Di... More

Let's Make a Deal
Our Childhood
Childhood Part 2
Off we go!
Life on the Ship
Arlong and Smokey
Hello Straw Hats!
Why Hello Dragon
What's Your Justice
To Alabasta
Deemed Guilty
Lizard Preparation
Lizard Hunt
Take a Break!
A Doting Father
Money Grab!
Hello Franky
God of the Sky
Luke 10:18
New Powers
Feels Like a Monday
Some Good Marines
Some Good Marines Pt2
Love My Job
Here Comes the Rocket Man
Why NOT to call a Buster Call
Direct Confrontation
Direct Confrontation Pt 2
Sengoku Mad
A Floating Horror
The Golden Lion
The Perfect Counter
Float Float VS Lightning
A Moment to Relax
Money Grab, the 2nd
Tim's Demons
Before the War
The War Begins
Old Man Whitebeard
Pirates V Marines
Portugas D. Ace
F for Respect Mr. Newgate
After the War
Hello there, ??
Some Explaining to Do
Heated Arugements
Freedom
Surprisingly Not Mad?
Your Justice
Bounties! But we're not Pirates!
Why Hello again, Fire Fist
Morals
Untouched Civilization
The Hidden Island, Mycan
Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt1
Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt2
Hello. We're here to meet you Pt3
Shifting the Scales of Power
I thought I died - Ace
The Twin Monarch of the Seas
Timeskip Over
Fishman Island Vacation
Timeskip Changes
Private Business
The Youth Operation
A Wild Pink Flamingo
Payment Collection
Fighting a Bird
Another Conflict?!
Wrapping Up Dressrosa
Calm Before the Storm
CHARLOTTE LINLIN
End of BIG MOM Pirates
Aftermath
Ready for Trolling
REVERIE
Some Preparations
Warlords
Warlords Again
Warlords Once More
Calls to Make
KAIDO, the Strongest Creature
An Immortal Beast
To Kill the Dead
Ending the Beasts
Marshall D. Teach
FINAL CHAPTER
New...I mean relatively recent Story is up
Sequel Up!
New Story is Up! Please show some Love!
kxvin_lx

Payments Are Due

2.9K 101 7
By randomuser855

Chapter 64

The first thing we did when we got back was inform our crew and the Prime Minister of what happened at Punk Hazard except what we did with Law. That was going to be kept secret for a long time...or forever.

We prepared a plan to receive the money safely while sis told them that we were going to Dressrosa. All of us...except the Prime Minister of course.

Diana: Hey, Minister. Inform the World Government that we are keeping an eye out for Doflamingo now as they have broken the treaty and have conducted illegal trade, helping the Yonko build his army with the help of wanted Scientist, Caesar Clown. Tell him if he doesn't repay his debt or has another crime, we'll take this into our own hands.

We prepared the Requiem for a long trip and we were off. It doesn't show somehow in the anime or Manga but islands are placed farther than many people think. It takes multiple days to get from one island from the next, it often takes weeks even if they ship is slow. Since our ship can fly and pretty much ignore any obstacle, we'll get to Dressrosa within 2 days at this rate. We can get there much faster but that's going to use my Devil Fruit powers for an extended period of time. Which is something I don't want.

I didn't completely waste the time going to Dressrosa though. I used the kitchen and made around 10 portions of Soba noodles and the sauce and put them all in my inventory. Who knows when I...or we might need it?

As we neared to sea of Dressrosa, sis told Sarah to slow down to ship and approach it at a slow pace. Which would be around 3~4 hours until we reach Dressrosa. With the time problem carefully considered, sis called Doflamingo.

POV Doflamingo

This little brat...! He's been causing me some stress lately but it's done now. kekeke

I had just beaten down Law and was had tied his to a makeshift throne when my Den Den Mushi began to ring.

*ring* *ring*

This is...

Me: Wha—

Diana: The promised payment has not been made. We're coming to Dressrosa for an 'Inspection'. I hope you understand what that means.

What? SHIT! NO!

Me: Wait, the mone— *click*

Those damn twins! They were probably waiting for a chance like this! Even if they come from Safe Haven now, it's going to take a week...no, with their ship it'll take less than 2 days. I'm going to have to wrap this place up and stay low for a while.

POV Kara

As Dressrosa came into sight, I activated my Observation haki to see what the situation was.

It seems we weren't too late. The Arena fights were still on...though the prize didn't seem to be a Devil Fruit but rather a ridiculous offer from the Donquixote Family. I felt Sabo and Koala'a presence on the island, though I can't pinpoint it exactly as there were simply too many non-Devil Fruit users. They tended to blend in unless I really memorized them...I'll need to properly keep that in mind.

Doflamingo, it seems, just finished his fight with Law and has successfully tied him up while the Straw Hat crew is starting to pull off their plan to beat Doflamingo and maybe free the people while they're at it.

Me: This is kind of private for me, for I'll go to the island first and take care of a few Donquixote family executives. Could all of you stay up here and support the people from above?

Diana: I'll make sure they do, you do your thing. Just make sure not to fight Peeka yet, we don't want all of Dressrosa to know what it up. And I know you can neutralize it but be careful of the Birdcage.

Me: If you want to join the action, come in before then.

Diana: We will.

With the confirmation, I started to fly towards the island. I knew what my final objective was going to be but I wanted to down a couple of the family executives before the fighting really started to make things a bit easier.

If I have the chance, I might be able to say hi to dad as well.

I concealed my presence as much as possible...as much as a Yonko level threat could avoid detection...and walked straight into Dressrosa wearing nothing but a hood. If I am correct, if I just walk straight into the tower, all the executives if not most should be there. If they won't let me in, I'll have a legal excuse to beat the shit out of them. With that, I headed straight for the tower.

I knew the actual facility and Sugar were underground as I have already sensed them and memorized their haki signature, but I decided to clean out the entire place top to bottom. Without giving it a second thought, I uncovered my face and pushed open the door.

Mach Bice: Huh? Who are you?

Me: Kara Fujitora from Safe Haven, I'm here to do an inspection on Dressrosa on the suspicions from breaking our treaty from what happened on the deserted island of Punk Hazard.

Mach Bice: Uhh...

He was probably confused as whether he's allowed to stop me or not. As it was not allowed for any outsiders to be here but it was different in my case. After all, if Big Mom barged in here, would they stop her? Of course, I don't look like as much of a threat as Big Mom would be but they heard enough about me to know the threat I possess.

Me: Interrupting or preventing me from continuing the inspection would lead to consequences. I'm sure Doflamingo wouldn't want that, hmm?

Mach Bice: uhhhh...??

That was when the old Lao G entered the scene and just casually called Doflamingo.

*ring* *ring*

Doflamingo: What is it?

Lao G: The Twin Monarchs are here...well, the White Princess is, what should we do?

Doflamingo: What?!

Lao G: She saids she's here for an inspection...at the tower.

Doflamingo: STOP HER! EARN SOME TIME BEFORE I GET THERE!

Me: Hey Doffy, I can hear you, you know? Can I assume this is trying to hide evidence? Earning time to remove the stains of what you did to Dressrosa?

Doflamingo: I'LL GET YOU YOUR MONEY! JUST DON'T...AGHH! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

Me: Time's already up Joker. I'll hear you at the Next summit...if you are still King that is.

*click* With my electromagnetic waves, I forcibly put the den den mushi to sleep. It wouldn't be calling anyone for a while.

I looked back at the two executives of Doflamingo.

Me: So what's it going to be? Let me through peacefully or let me through after a beating?

I didn't bother listening. The moment they raised their fists the answer was determined.

Mach Bice had the same idea and started rushing at me. If I remember correctly, he had a similar ability to that of the Kilo-Kilo fruit, except his was measured in tons. In the end, it was useless against my power. He was changing his weight and not his mass, I can easily make it useless by altering gravity.

Mach Bice: 10 Ton!

Me: 20 G *THUD*

Is he an idiot? The heavier he makes himself, the harder it'll be for him to move. Now he's holding twenty times his weight. I think the force of him just falling down knocked him out.

Despite him being knocked out, I wasn't stupid enough to believe he was going to stay down the entire fight. I walked up to him and raised by feet over his back.

Me: 150 G

Momentarily, my feet felt unbelievably heavy as it connected with Mach's back.

*CRACK*

I definitely felt his back break, and I turned to face Lao G

Me: Your turn Lao G. Step away from the elevator.

Lao G: I will never betray Young Master!

He took a Kung Fu stance that I was unfamiliar with and provoked me into rushing him. Yet, doing those taunting moves might have been his downfall. My Rinnegan analyzed his fighting style immediately.

Me: A fighting style that attacks the joints to make up for your lack of strength... then I just need to attack before you do so, hmmm?

Why bother fighting him directly when I can just

*teleport!* *Crack*

I kicked him with the momentum of my teleportation. Unfortunately, instantaneous teleportation doesn't really count as acceleration, but my kick itself was already devastating.

He was down for good.

I got in the elevator and pressed the lowest floor. As expected, the elevator didn't move. It seemed someone had already alerted everyone in the tower and below. At least they weren't running away, they were just trying to hide underground, which made things much easier for me.

Me: *20G*

The elevator buckled but held.

Me: Wow, I'm impressed with the quality of this elevator. Is it because that Ton Ton guy has to use this lift often? *50G*

The lift lost its strap and started to free fall to the bottom with me casually inside it.

Me: Eternal Youth...I won't lie, it does sound pretty tempting. Makes it easier that the Donquixote family are the villains here.

That made me wondering. From another point of view, I just walked in and demanded to check their property, beat up two of their family leaders as well.

Me: Gosh darn... the scenario's making ME look like the bad guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 36.9K 98
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
11.7K 325 28
{Skin Shedding || Akari || Fanfiction One Piece} About a woman who met Crocodile, Doflamingo, Mihawk, Smoker and eventually Shanks through the years...
345K 15.7K 30
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ”₯☠️ ── OPLAβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄ŠΙͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴒᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ ❜ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...
55.2K 1.3K 30
Sometimes stories are like roses. They grow to be bright and blossom out into the world just to wither away as time goes by. An 18 year old boy was k...