I Accept Him ✔

By hkoriginal

A Romance Comedy •••••••••••••• "I want to ask you,...... what's my name?" I didn't answered because I still... More

BLURB
CH-1 THE INTERVIEW
CH-2 WHAT'S IN THE NAME?
CH-3 DEVILISHLY DELICIOUS
CH-4 A BLUE MOON
CH-5 TALKING TO THE MOON
CH-6 MORNING MANIA
CH-7 INDESCRIBABLE
CH-8 COMING FOR YOU
CH-9 DON'T LEAVE ME
CH-10 FEAR OF LOVE
CH-11 TWO YEARS
CH-12 THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
CH-13 I ACCEPT!
CH-14 THE FIRST NIGHT
MAHOBBAT
CH-15 GUNS AND ROSES
CH-17 THE CONFESSION
CH-18 NEW BEGINNINGS
EPILOGUE
CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS

CH-16 THE UNEXPECTED GUEST

4.2K 248 19
By hkoriginal

For a second my heart forgot to beat. I was horrified by the scene in front of my eyes.

"Taha!" I ran to him.

He had fallen on the floor by the intensity of pain. I put his head on my lap.
"Are you mad!" I shouted at him.

He had shot his left arm. He is good at shooting, the bullet passed injuring the skin only. Nothing was serious but his arm was bleeding.

"Hey, I am the one who got shot then why you are crying?"

Am I crying?

I felt tiny drops on my cheeks. Yes, I am crying.

He winced in pain, which reminded me of what I was about to do.
"Let's go to the hospital." I carefully held his arm.

"No need for it. It's a minor injury."

His ignorance only fuelled the anger I was trying to control myself for now. I kept silent and began dragging him towards the car.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taha's P.O.V:

You must be thinking that I am a psycho. Who shoots himself?

But I can. And I will do it again and again when she'll ignore me. Her negligence burns my insides. She is my world. I don't like being ignored by her.

And trust me, these injuries never hurt me. Not more than what I have suffered in my childhood. Seeing your mother bearing pain hurts the most.

First, a mother bears pain to bring us into this world. Then she bears pain to save us from this world.

She protected me till her last breath. But a moment came when she lost her courage. And she left me forever.

Aqsa reminds me of her. This is the reason I started loving her. And her personality charmed me to the extent that now I am addicted to her.

But she has a fear. She doesn't fear me. She fears love. Maybe because she never received love. She doesn't understand love.

But whenever I am in pain, her care towards me indicates that she knows how to love. But she isn't aware of her feelings.

Right now I am in a hospital, the same hospital where Jashn works.

Jashn and Aqsa, both are collectively scolding me for my little, actually great, madness.

But I am loving their scoldings. Because they love me. It's their care towards me.

I don't remember till now how many times Jashn smacked at my shoulder while shouting. While Aqsa is still sobbing lightly and lecturing me about the things which could happen if I got shot at the wrong place. They are getting overdramatic.

"Guys, my ears are hurting. Stop shouting at me."

"It was the first day after your marriage. You should have given her a surprise, not a shock," shouted Jashn.

"Do you know, how much scared I was? You don't care about me," complained Aqsa.

"I care about you. But you don't care about me."

"You mean that you shot yourself because of me."

"Yes."

"Your which leg had fractured?"

"The right one."

She punched my right leg with all the energy she had.

"Aaaaah! What the hell, Aqsa!"

"Rewarding you for your bravery."

"Hey guys, you both are arguing like real husband and wife." Jashn interfered us with his lame joke.

"What do you mean by real?" I asked.

"I mean nothing. I was just happy to see you guys together."

I looked at my dearest wife.

"Jashn, I think I saw Rubaina passing by the door." I lied.

"Just say, you want some time alone with your wife." He smirked and left.

I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap.
"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Why are you like this?"

"Like what?"

"Psycho."

I chuckled.

"Hurting yourself is a joke for you?" She was deadly serious.

I lowered my gaze. I know I am a psycho.

"What had happened with you?"
I know she is talking about my childhood.

"Aqsa, I don't want to relive my horrible past."

"Then relive your beautiful memories. Tell me about your mom."

"She was the most beautiful soul on this earth. She was just like you. An innocent face, which no one could forget. A cute smile, which used to fill hearts with calmness. She had a calm aura and an amiable nature."

Out of blue, I felt her lips on my cheek. She kissed me!

"Promise me, you'll never hurt yourself." She put her hands around neck, our faces came closer and eyes fixated into each other.

"Promise me, you'll never leave me."

"I promise."

"Then I too promise."

She put her head on my shoulder.

"Are you Aqsa?"

"No, I am here ghost."

"Oh! That's what I am thinking. How "the Aqsa Nawaz" can be so romantic?"

"Shut up."

I couldn't stop my grin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was the evening of our reception. I was wearing a black-draped Achkan (a knee-length long coat with buttons). It gave me a desi look.

Aqsa was wearing a mustard gown with embellished long sleeves and a matching mustard hijab.

We are standing in the middle of a grand hall. Guests are coming, congratulating, and going.

I truly hate parties. But it was important for my reputation in the business world. I have specially invited someone who has a great contribution in tagging me as a playboy. I have invited my ex-girlfriend, Kiara.

A smirk instantly appeared on my face when I saw her. I knew she will come. It will bring her into the limelight. She has to maintain her Supermodel image.

"Congratulations." She greeted.

"Thanks. Aqsa, meet Kiara."
Aqsa looked at me in astonishment.

"I am shocked. You and marriage?" said Kiara.

"I was also shocked when I saw your true colors," I recalled those bitter memories.

She glared and I smirked.
But Aqsa interrupted.

"Kiara, thanks for coming. Please enjoy yourself and don't even think to leave early."

"God bless you, darling." And she left.
Somehow her these words were spoken from bottom of her heart.

How should I react? She is good but not that good.

This girl tried to damage my reputation because I slapped her when she tried to cross the limits I made between us. She wanted an intimate relationship.

However, I was not comfortable with it. Even now when I sleep with Aqsa, I never crossed that limit. It scares me.

"Taha." Aqsa's voice broke trails of thoughts in my mind.

"Hmm."

"Look at Jashn. He is looking so happy with Rubi."

"Look at your sister. She is looking so hot."
She pinched the arm which was recently injured.

"Ouch! I am kidding, baby. By the way, you look hot when you get jealous."

"Mr. Chatterbox Kaiser."

"Yes, Mrs. Jealous Kaiser."

"If you don't want to sleep in the garden among merciless mosquitoes, then shut up."

"Aww, I want to kiss you."

"And I want to kill you."

"Aww, my deadly dangerous Murderer Kaiser."

"Taha, keep quiet. Or I'll start crying."

Before I could reply I voice caught my attention.
"Hello, Taha."

She!?

She stood in front of us. She was in her forties but still, she was very beautiful. However, no one was aware of her truth. The truth that she is a sinner.

"I hope you haven't forgotten me. Okay, let me remind you. I am Natasha, your Dad's friend."
Friend or mistress?

"Last time we met when you were around fifteen. That cute teenage boy has grown into a devilishly handsome man. You look exactly like your father."
Is it why you did that to me?

I was silent... scared.

I grabbed Aqsa's hand tightly.

"Auntie, please enjoy the party," said Aqsa. It was her way to make Natasha leave us alone.

She turned to look at me.
"What happened?"

"I want to go home. I am not feeling well."

"Okay, I'll tell Jashn to handle the guests. C'mon."

Without any question, Jashn agreed to handle the situation. He also got a chance to spend some more time with Rubaina.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In half an hour we were at home. I quickly went to the bathroom and stood under the shower. Nothing bothered me. Neither my wet clothes nor the cold water.

I was reliving my pain, my sufferings.

I want to die. Death is the only way to get rid of those horrible memories.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The story is getting an unexpected turn. Soon the reason of Taha's weird behaviour will be revealed.

But I think the twist is predictable. You can easily guess it.

I'll make efforts to write it interestingly.

I had no mood to study on a holiday so decided to write.
I hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
1.7M 95.1K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
15.7K 1.1K 13
↱ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝘂𝘆 ↰ ↳ A S H O R T S T O R Y ↲ ❛I'll be going to charge you extra ,if you gawk me like that.❜ ❛Only if you want to ge...
278K 20.7K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...