The Chronicles Of Narnia : Th...

Bởi cypherminsuga

Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy... Xem Thêm

Author's note
PART 1
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13. II
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 2
Chapter 17.0
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Aria's letter
Chapter 50
Epilogue I.
Epilogue II
A/N
Reveal

Chapter 27

2.7K 71 1
Bởi cypherminsuga

A memory

○○○○●○○○○

She opened her eyes.

The sky that had been a dark grey before was now a bright light blue.

She craned her neck to the side.

Her eyes were met with a vast grassy field that seemed to run on forever.

A tear ran down her face and the girl blinked, averting her gaze to the sky again.

Lying flat on her back, she could still feel the impact from the sword on her chest.

She brought her hand to the wound, but instead of meeting with chain mail or even a sword, her fingers touched soft fabric.

Aria sat up straight.

Her gaze swept across the empty field, one that was supposed to be filled with fallen soldiers.

What had happened?

The telmarines had attacked and the remaining of the Narnians including herself engaged in war despite the odd chances.

The last thing she remembered before waking up in this place, was being impaled by a sword- the dark-almost maniacal eyes of the telmarine imprinted in her own eyes.

Her reflection on a still pond caught her eye.

Aria rose to her feet and looked at herself.

She was almost the same age as when she had arrived.

Her face was full and less defined and although her teenage charm had returned, the tiny scar that ran across her cheek - courtesy from the white witch herself- was still imprinted.

It was as if it had only been a year when she had been in Narnia, long before the Pevensies had left.

"Aria".

The said girl turned on her heels to face the voice that she hadn't heard from a long time.

"Aslan?".

Aria looked around her before glancing at the lion in worry.

"Am I dead?", Aria questioned, her voice almost a whisper, dreading the answer she already knew.

Aslan frowned and walked closer to the girl.
"I'm afraid so".

Aria huffed, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"You kept me alive this long only to die when Narnia is in terrible danger?"

Aslan smiled sadly.

"I'm afraid that was not in my power. You only haven't aged. Any threat could have killed you. I could not have prevented that".

Aria sighed.

She fumbled with the ring on her finger, her eyes darting around in frustration.

"But what about Narnia? Their lives are in danger. The Telmarines-".

"I understand, young one. Which is why you have an important decision", Aslan interrupted and Aria frowned.

"Why can't you just help them?".

"I'm afraid, things don't happen the same way twice".

Aria sighed and nodded her head.

"What can I do?".

"You can choose to stay in my country. There you will find peace", Aslan stated.
"Or you can choose to be born again".

"Born again?".

"In literal sense", Aslan nodded.

"There is a race that exists in Narnia. It is a race that knows neither age nor death and had been born in ancient times".
"I believe you've seen one before. A spirit".

Aria nodded.

"But with it comes great responsibilities. Spirits are rare and they should stay hidden because they posess immense powers. They will only show themselves in times of trouble.

You my child, wouldn't posess such a great power but the power that you get must be used wisely. You will age the same way as you would in the human world".

Aslan paused and Aria looked up from her ring to meet the lion's eyes.

Being reborn was never an option for her before and it had almost seemed impossible.

She doubted if she could bear such responsibilities.

"Take care of the Narnians. Help them", Aslan continued. "And when the time comes you will no longer need to hide yourself".

"If you were to be born from this race, you can stay alive until they return".

Aria gripped her arms tighter, the white in her eyes growing wider.

"They?"

Aslan smiled sadly and nodded his head.

Aria smiled but the smile on her lips disappeared once reality set in.

"How long will I have to wait?".

Aslan frowned.
"That is uncertain".

"So you've given me a choice to go to your country and never see them again or stay for as long as it  takes until they return", Aria rambled on, pacing infront of Aslan.

She came into an abrupt halt and sighed.

"Well it's obvious, isn't it?".

"It won't be easy".

"I know", Aria whispered.
"But they're my family".

Aria hugged her arms tighter, her eyes meeting those of the lion.
"I need them".

Aslan nodded and Aria took a few steps back.

A white light surrounded her figure, filling her vision with intense bright light that the girl had to squeeze her eyes shut.

A wave of dizziness came over her.

Was it from the intense light, she didn't know but she had the strong realisation she was going to faint.

Her legs gave away and Aria collapsed.

Her back hit the ground and her eyes snapped open.

They were met with a pitch black sky, stars spanning across her vision.

Her breaths came in quick gasps, the only sound that interrupted the otherwise silent night.

She lay on the ground the same way she was when she had arrived first in Aslan's country.

She sat up and looked around her.

She would have believed she was still there, if not for the sight of ruins where once stood Cair Paravel.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31K 752 15
[Sequel to I met you in Narnia book 1] 1300 years after the end of the Golden age, the Pevensies returned to Narnia. Will the Pevensies and Y/n with...
294K 9.4K 32
❝she'd gone from being irrelevant to being unavoidable, and what wouldn't peter give just to see her one more time❞ [book 2] ✳︎✳︎✳︎ good people alway...
90.8K 2.4K 17
Y/n L/n is the best friend of Edmund Pevensie. She was close with the other Pevensie siblings, as well. She went through everything with the Pevensie...
16.4K 500 15
"No, no I mean. You're Narnian's?" Caspian stated, looking at the three occupying the room. "No way, didn't know that." Lynetta said. Prince Caspian...