phoenix

By Creatergirl30

when a 9 year old girl gets adopted by the hype house her life turns upside down and will she survive living... More

adoption
new hype house
AUTHOER'S NOTE/LAST CHAPTER.

the hype house

36 1 0
By Creatergirl30

ALEX POV :  so me and kouvr left with phoenix after signing papers and she had a bad past and apperently has anxiety when she is surrended in crowds and yet she is very innocent and doesnt know how to fight and apperently has asthma ...   

THE NEXT DAY : 

Your pov: so when i woke up from the plane my head started hurting painfully and i was so  dizzy i fell back asleep but luckly my moma ( kouvr ) was beside me i told her " mama i feel dizzy " and she said " ok i'll carry you out the plane ok sweetie ? " " ok " i said before  i fell back asleep and yet i felt me being carried out of the plane and i was being carried to the car.

KOUVR POV :  just as the plane landed phoenix had woken up saying " mama i feel dizzy " and i said " ok ill carry you out  the plane ok " " ok " and i did carry her out

A/N im so sorry its so short i just ran out of ideas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...