adoption

Hi im phoenix lyric my mommy gave me up for adoption at 1 day old cause her and my daddy didn't want a one eye blind little girl so im here at sunnyside adoption center for boys and girls . Many boys and girls  hate me "hey p-HOE-nix get up miss pilgram  told us to get you up even though you wont get adopted today haha " said Rachel , Rachel is the queen bitch of sunnyside she gets what she wants when she wants and is spoiled . " all kids ages 14 to 7 come to the front lobby " said miss pilgram " ugh " i said i hate when it comes to shit like this even though my bestie will be down she is 8 im 9  . I get dressed into a croptop and some shorts ( yes lily ketchum plays phoenix don't worry ) and then i put my sneakers on and go downstairs  "kids 13 to 11 go upstairs and to your rooms please and same with the seven year olds please " miss pilgram said beside her where a tall blonde man with im assuming his girlfriend who is brunette and is very cute looking. I sit in the back cause i obviously won't get adopted cause like why will i ever get adopted cause no one wants to adopt me . After the man and women spoke to the other children they got to me " hi im kouvr whats your name oh and this is my boyfriend alex " " i-im phoenix lyric " "and what do you like to do phoenix " " well my last name is lyric so i like to sing " " oh thats good " kouvr said hugging me gently .

KOUVR POV : so me and alex went to sunnyside adoption center for boys and girls and none of the children hit like the little girl end the end did " hi im kouvr whats your name  oh and this is my boyfriend alex " " i-imphoenix lyric " phoenix said she sounded shy but i don't mind "And what do you like phoenix " "well my last name is lyric so i like singing " "oh that sounds good "  i said hugging her gently  ..............

cliffhanger hehe