Not On Purpose! (karljacobs x...

By c-writes-stories

Aurora just graduated film school and was going to work at the Mr. Beast company, because Jimmy had stolen ye... More

:) Characters :)
Road Trip
Hide and Seek
Would You Rather ;)
Twitch Followers
The Video
The Video pt. 2
The Thing
The Texts
Sorry Rory
The Situation
Meet My Fiances
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
discord server?

Birthday <3

7.2K 135 103
By c-writes-stories

~~Instagram~~

sleeping.beauty_1998

Liked by karljacobs  jessobrienisaSimp  janiecarlton_ and 400 others

sleeping.beauty_1998 its my birf day <3  also f you @janiecarlton_ for photobombing me :( I'm 22 now bitxhs       ~Also, the new @MrBeast video that I helped film and edit came out today!! First video and birf day on the same day?

Posted January 17th, 2020

View all 468 comments

janiecarlton_ Suck it up pretty girl HAPPY BIRF DAYYYYYYYY <33

     sleeping.beauty_1998 @janiecarlton_ :) tanks hoe

jessieobrienisaSimp YOURE OLDER NOWWW YOUVE BEEN OF AGE FOR A WHOLE YEAR NOW GO TO A BAR WITH ME!!!

    sleeping.beauty_1998 @jessieobrienisaSimp STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME DRINK NASTY TOXIC LIQUID

user01 permission to simp?? Youre so pretty!! Happy birthday queen!!

    sleeping.beauty_1998 @user01 permission granted ;) also thank you!!

user02 girl in red? also happy birf day :)

   sleeping.beauty_1998 @user02 Sweater Weather ;) thanks for the birthday wishes!!

karljacobs hey happy birthday @sleeping.beauty_1998

   sleeping.beauty_1998 @karljacobs  tanks karl 

        user177 karlxaurora??????????? new ship? @karljacobs @sleeping.beauty_1998

               user12 YESSS

~~Twitter~~

 Rory <3 || Aurora.Borealis.1998

Playing Minecraft for the first time with @Smexy.jessie_ and @rainy.janie74 on twitch for my birthday!! I'm 22 hoes <3

Comments 7.4K   Retweets 10K  Likes 178K

~~IRL Aurora's pov~~

I load my streamlabs up on my PC that was set up on the desk in the corner of my bedroom and went to open Minecraft which I had downloaded the other day. I opened Discord and went to the server chat called "The golden trio 2.0", where Janie was already in the VC on mute. I clicked play in my Minecraft launcher and the green bar slowly started to cross the screen. I clicked back into my streamlabs which were fully loaded and put up my "Stream Starting Soon" screen, muted my mic, and put on Sweater Weather, my opening song and finally started stream. While it played Sweater Weather I got my game capture screen ready and connected to Minecraft and made sure my face camera and microphone were working. In the Minecraft tab, I clicked multi-player and put the IP address in, and loaded it up. It was a brand new world Jessie made called "The Hoe's Smp <3". I tabbed out so it would pause the screen, joined the VC on Discord and deafened, then unmuted my mic on my stream.

"Hey hoes! Today's my birthday!! I'm going to play Minecraft for the first time EVER! I know, it's crazy, how has a 22-year-old girl never played Minecraft before, but I have good reasons. Anyway, I'm with Janie and Jessie, and we're gonna play on a brand new world called the Hoe's Smp, so its gonna be exciting! Say hi guys!" I said after I undeafened on Discord. "HEY!" Jessie screamed, and Janie said "Hey chat!", farming "awwwwww janieeeee"s in my chat, causing me to laugh. 

I then switched from Stream Starting Soon to my game capture screen that had face cam turned on in the top left corner where I usually put it when I game. It had a cute border of stars and a moon with a little tiara on top (because sleeping beauty lol) I tabbed back into Minecraft.

<sleeping.beauty> joined the game

<rainy.janie74> joined the game

<smexy.jessie> joined the game

****TIME SKIP****

"Okay! So since I've been streaming for two hours, I think I'm gonna stop here. In this stream, I have successfully built a house, died at least twenty times, and pissed my friends off. Thank you to all the people who donated and chatted with me! Also, thanks for all the birthday wishes!! But, yeah I think my boss told me to come to work at two, and since it's 1:30, I'm going to go. Ya'll go harass Janie to take me to dinner for my birthday please! Jessie has to go to work so we're both gonna raid her. Anyways, I love you hoes, thanks for tuning in!" I cheered, doing my signature sign off, a heart with my hands, and then blowing a kiss towards the camera. I raided Janie's stream and heard her yell from the other room about the viewer count she got from me.

Jessica and I both changed and made sure we looked presentable, and then met in the "foyer" of our apartment, linking arms and marching to the elevators.  While in the elevator, she pulled a small tiara out of her purse and put it on my head. "Happy birthday!" she giggled and snapped a picture of me turned to the side, my hair falling in front of my face with the tiara sat on my head, posting it on her Instagram.

~~Instagram~~

jessieobrienisaSimp

Liked by MrBeast chandlerhallow janiecarlton_ and 368 more

jessieobrienisaSimp This girl turned 22 today, Love you lots hoe <3 @sleeping.beauty_1998  ~LET ME GET YOU DRUNK BITXH

View all 404 comments

sleeping.beauty_1998 NOO also thank you bby <3

janiecarlton_ Aurora your fans are harassing me to take you to dinner so @sleeping.beauty_1998 @jessieobrienisaSimp wanna go out..?

~~iMessage~~

Jimmy

Today 1:49 PM

Hey are you going to be here soon?

Yep! I just parked

Read 1:51 PM

The Golden Trio 2.0 

Today 1:54 PM 

booksmartbitxh

Y'all Jimmy really just left me on read smh

theNotchosenone

Kinda rude tbh

ronron's bitxh

wait really? that's weird

booksmartbitxh

Yeah idk. jess we gotta go Jimmy is apparently expecting us.

Read 1:57 PM

ronron's bitxh

Mkay, bye bye Janieee

theNotchosenone

bye hoes, have fun at wOrK 

~~IRL 3rd PERSON POV~~

Aurora and Jessica walked into the building, multiple people saying happy birthday to Aurora. She was walking and talking to Tareq, not looking where she was going and ran straight into Karl, who also wasn't paying attention. She fell over landing on her back, and he tripped over her foot and fell on top of her, catching himself right before slamming into her. Tareq, who watched the whole thing happen, was now laughing his head off. 

Karl was frozen in place, which caused Aurora to not be able to move because his hands were on either side of her head with some of her hair trapped under his hands. They both turned as red as the hoodie Jimmy was wearing, even more so now that their boss saw them. Chris turned the corner and saw what was happening and started laughing as he walked over to pull Karl off the trapped girl. As soon as her hair was free, Aurora turned her head to the side to cover her blush. Jessie, who was talking to Chandler, walked over and sat down next to Aurora's head.

"You okay sweetie?" Jessica asked her, trying very hard to not laugh, which was proving difficult because of Chandler's facial expression. "Shut the hell up Jess." Was the answer she was provided with. "Okay, babe, let's get to our office, huh? Then people can't look at you." At that, Aurora jumped straight up and grabbed her binder and purse off the ground, and edged past all the people who had crammed into the hallway to see what the commotion was. She did turn back in time to see Chandler grab Jess's hand and squeeze it once before dropping it and turning away. Jess led her traumatized friend to their office.

"Oh my god." was all she said. Jess laughed out loud. There was a knock on the door and Jimmy opened it a couple seconds later. "Hey, uh what just happened?" He asked, looking at both girls. "I actually don't know Jimmy, I left her with Tareq, and next thing I know, Karl is on top of her and both of them aren't moving." "We ran into each other" Aurora said quietly, still very embarrassed. Jimmy held back a small laugh and said, "If you can, we need someone to film a new video." 

Aurora nodded and got up off her desk to follow Jimmy. they walked into the warehouse area and out the back door to a grassy field area. She was about to ask Jimmy why the cameras were outside when all of a sudden there was a loud pop and confetti flew everywhere. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURORA!" everyone screamed and jumped out of their hiding spots. Jessie came up behind her and squeezed her shoulders. Then Jessie reached up to Aurora's head and put her crown back on her because it had fallen off her head when she ran into Karl. 

She was thinking about Karl now, so she looked around at everyone who was standing there. Her eye's finally landed on him. He was wearing a dark blue sweater over a lighter blue collared button-up and maroon khaki pants. Someone handed her a red solo cup with water in it, knowing she didn't like alcohol. She took a sip, still staring openly at Karl, when he turned towards her, locking eyes. She choked on her water and turned bright red, spun around towards Jessie, who just looked at her like she was insane. Then Jessie realized whom she had been looking at, turned for a second, and saw Karl start to walk over, looking concerned that Aurora had choked. Jess nudged her and said "3...2...1..." and right as she got to one, Karl was standing right behind Aurora. 

"Hey are you okay?" He asked making her face turn bright red, even though she knew from Jessie's counting he would be there. "Uh, yeah, I uhm, just swallowed wrong." she replied lamely. Jessie laughed at her friend and then walked away, probably to find Chandler. "Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned, "because you're not looking at me so I can't tell." He said giggling slightly. She slowly turned around, the heat in her face more normal than it was. "Yeah, I'm fine," she lied, coughing as though she had swallowed wrong. "Are you okay? I kinda tripped you earlier.." 

"Oh! Oh, yeah I'm fine, and it was really my fault, I knocked you over so," Karl kept the banter going for a while, about this and that, and then Aurora told Karl about what she saw after Chris pulled him off her (both of them turning red at the mention of it) Chandler and Jessica being affectionate. They continued talking for the rest of the time, Aurora occasionally being pulled away for a moment, or Karl. After the two hours they spent talking at Aurora's surprise birthday party, the two became fast friends. They both forgot about the initial attraction between the two of them and moved forwards as friends. That is, until August when they filmed a would you rather video for the Mr. Beast channel.

***

A/N Yay a cliffhanger! sorry if this is bad, its unedited and i also wrote it at two am. kinda just fluff and preparations for the next couple chapters. ;)

Ciao! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 487 20
Karl x Fem!reader. (Discontinued i might change the story with a different book i just didnt like how it was coming out lol) Y/n is Corpes's half s...
1.9M 68.2K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, karl jacobs seems to fall for the girl he's constantly arguing with on twitter. ~ lowercase intended ~ irl + online :] highest ranks...
176K 4.1K 50
IN WHICH two random people from different parts of society's spectrum meet through a moderator application in hopes to find something new in their ro...
18.2K 353 18
when a girl is at her lowest, she meets karl and he's able to bring her back up. Karl Jacobs x fem!oc