Birthday <3

~~Instagram~~

sleeping.beauty_1998

Liked by karljacobs  jessobrienisaSimp  janiecarlton_ and 400 others

sleeping.beauty_1998 its my birf day <3  also f you @janiecarlton_ for photobombing me :( I'm 22 now bitxhs       ~Also, the new @MrBeast video that I helped film and edit came out today!! First video and birf day on the same day?

Posted January 17th, 2020

View all 468 comments

janiecarlton_ Suck it up pretty girl HAPPY BIRF DAYYYYYYYY <33

     sleeping.beauty_1998 @janiecarlton_ :) tanks hoe

jessieobrienisaSimp YOURE OLDER NOWWW YOUVE BEEN OF AGE FOR A WHOLE YEAR NOW GO TO A BAR WITH ME!!!

    sleeping.beauty_1998 @jessieobrienisaSimp STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME DRINK NASTY TOXIC LIQUID

user01 permission to simp?? Youre so pretty!! Happy birthday queen!!

    sleeping.beauty_1998 @user01 permission granted ;) also thank you!!

user02 girl in red? also happy birf day :)

   sleeping.beauty_1998 @user02 Sweater Weather ;) thanks for the birthday wishes!!

karljacobs hey happy birthday @sleeping.beauty_1998

   sleeping.beauty_1998 @karljacobs  tanks karl 

        user177 karlxaurora??????????? new ship? @karljacobs @sleeping.beauty_1998

               user12 YESSS

~~Twitter~~

 Rory <3 || Aurora.Borealis.1998

Playing Minecraft for the first time with @Smexy.jessie_ and @rainy.janie74 on twitch for my birthday!! I'm 22 hoes <3

Comments 7.4K   Retweets 10K  Likes 178K

~~IRL Aurora's pov~~

I load my streamlabs up on my PC that was set up on the desk in the corner of my bedroom and went to open Minecraft which I had downloaded the other day. I opened Discord and went to the server chat called "The golden trio 2.0", where Janie was already in the VC on mute. I clicked play in my Minecraft launcher and the green bar slowly started to cross the screen. I clicked back into my streamlabs which were fully loaded and put up my "Stream Starting Soon" screen, muted my mic, and put on Sweater Weather, my opening song and finally started stream. While it played Sweater Weather I got my game capture screen ready and connected to Minecraft and made sure my face camera and microphone were working. In the Minecraft tab, I clicked multi-player and put the IP address in, and loaded it up. It was a brand new world Jessie made called "The Hoe's Smp <3". I tabbed out so it would pause the screen, joined the VC on Discord and deafened, then unmuted my mic on my stream.