Rᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

By -Incandescent_Blaze-

More

Welcome
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Athletes ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Eastridge Men's Basketball Team
R. Han
BLACK JACKS DANCE CREW
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Dancers▄▀▄▀▄▀
Legends in the Making
BLACK JACKS: Boys China Line
BLACK JACKS: Boys Korean Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls China Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls Korean Line
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Money Makers ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Patch Work Pieces ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A. Krim
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Chaotic Evil ▄▀▄▀▄▀
TurfWar
-The Vipers
D. Kuragari
-Malignant Matters
L. Choi
B. Kahn
Blue Bloods
K. Reems
Then there were Four
J. Viper
J. Rose
L. Dane
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Anime Is Real ▄▀▄▀▄▀
🌏New Era🌏
🎙️Saeko Takahashi 🎙️
🤍Lira Kirisai🖤
⚡🔥 Kyoutani Takahashi🔥⚡
☁️Yamamoto Usagi☁️
Tokyo Revengers
Zephrine Yasahn
Fayette Saruno
Rinnosuke Hanzō
Mitzuki Kaizuka
▀▄▀▄▀▄Thread Pages ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A Fated Romance?
Written in the Stars
Unlikely Pairs
Takes Two to Play the Game
Summmer Nights Dreams
Innocent Love

N. Kuragari.

3.9K 5 10.4K
By -Incandescent_Blaze-

Name: Nariko Kuragari
Other Name: Jekyll
Nickname: Thunder Child (the Japanese name Nariko means Thunder Child)
Preferred Name: Jekyll

Age: 23
Height: 5'8
Occupation:
Gang Leader & Assassin

Background:
Nariko wasnt exactly raised like any typical little girl. She was raised up into a life of cold and dirty street life and was taught from a young age how to suppress herself. She had a certain status expected of her and boy did she live up to it whether she wanted to or not.She was always the odd one out in her family way different from her brother. Her brother was expected to be like her as well onlythe families "Princess" out shone the "Prince". Nariko went through typical schooling and kept good grades and acted like a normal child just with a really really twisted personality because of her upbringing. From a young age her parents well more so her father had taught her how to suppress and lock away any emotion she may have, you see he had plans for his eldest child and just because she was female didn't mean he was gonna change that. By the time nariko was 6 she had learned how to shoot a gun but it wasn't from her father's teaching, and had a decent aim and for a young girl already had the makes of a strong build. See her father had intended to make the perfect assassin out of his daughter and started her young in training which to her she thought was normal because of what her parents did and who she was. By the age of 8 she was desensitized to the sight of blood and the thought of death and by 12 she was a trained killer herself. At this point she would go on to take many assignments and pull them off with no problems, her age and innocent seeming appearance made it somewhat easier. Around this time was also when she gained her nickname which would quickly become what she was used to being referred to as, 'Jekyll'. Everyone assumed she was daddies princess and the pride of the family that couldn't hurt a fly till they saw her in action that is. She would go on to be the Highest ranked assassin in her family's gang at the young age of 16 and as she got older would be come the only one in her craft to take on assigning the hits for other people while still managing her own. All she had known was the gang life and while it seemed like she didn't care she was beyond loyal to the gang. That being said by the age of 18 she came to hate her father's guts but would always look out for her mother and little brother and did whatever to protect them. Her father was a strong gang leader and a strong man but he got cocky so an assignment he took for himself put him on deaths bed in the hospital when Nariko was 23. When he died in the hospital nariko didn't show an ounce of care now that the so called King had been knocked off the throne. She took his place sending her mother away while she and her brother left the gang noe bringing about a change and a shaking new wave to the gang and underground world. Narikos younger brother is Darius or often referred to as Hayden much like she is referred to as Jekyll. Originally Her brother was supposed to gain command of the vipers however written up on a paper in her father's writing it stated explicitly that it was to go to Nariko so she had beat out her brother for command. That being said there is obviously a reason the gang was given to her. Nariko is Deadly, she doesn't feel pain and had locked away her emotions so deep it seems like she has none, and you'd be wise to think twice about messing with her, she's a ticking time bomb with more than one lose screw that could pop off at any moment. She will hold a grudge and if you rub her the wrong way or betray her your days are numbered she is not to be toyed with. And as her nick names suggest she is insane.

Personality:
ISTJ-A (Sentinel)

Twisted personality aside Nariko is very observant and tactical about what is happening around her. Most of the time she would rather be on her own but you can on occasion catch her with her friends at the club but that's not often. She values a thought out plan o er the emotions of something but as mentioned Nariko doesn't feel emotion, she's numb to alot of things because of her upbringing. Speaking of because of that nariko is the silent but deadly type. She's quiet and keeps to herself and tends to favor her own at home tasks like reading books and drawings. While keeping to herself she's incredibly creative and has drawn all of her tattoos. Words that come to mind when thinking of Nariko are:
Deadly
Silent
Intelligent
Quick-witted
Creative
Crafty
Isolated
Cold
Insane
Leader
Powerful

Appearance:

TATTOOS:

(1^)

(2^)

(3^)

(4^)

(5^)

(6^)

Nariko has a total of 18 tattoos that cover her body all of which she drew starting with the first image, she has a small snake on her left hand on her middle finger while on her right hand she has another kind of snake tattoo where e the snake wraps around a vine of sorts. Image number two shows her arms. On her left arm is her third largest piece which is if a dragon which overs the entire back side of her arm then on her left forearm she has flowers around a katana and around the katana wraps a white snake and more on her bicep is a white snake wrapping around a black rose. On the right side on her shoulder she has a nine tailed fox below that on the outer side of her arm is another dragon tattoo and then on her forearm is a double snake tattoo one black and one white. The third image shows her ribcage and shoulder tattoos. On her left shoulder is a dragon tattoo, on the right side of her ribcage is another dragon tattoo in a different style and then on the right side of her ribcage is a viper that wraps around a rose. Image number 4 shows all of the tattoos that are on her leg. On her right she has different style dragon that starts near her thigh and wraps around a Japanese flower that ends on the top of her calf, above it is yet another dragon(sensing a theme here? It's her favorite animal plus snakes) with a lunar theme and below both of those. On her left leg is another snake tattoo that ends at her foot. Those in image 5 are the tattoos on her back. On her back is her 2nd largest piece which is a massive dragon with lots of intracacies. On her left shoulder blade is a woman carrying a spear with a dragon behind her and on her lower back near her right hip is a different version of the nine tailed fox. And lastly her largest piece is image 6. It is a cross body water dragon where the tail starts at her right shoulder and it crosses her body comming across her abdomen and wrapping down around her left leg the dead ending near her knee and below it is the snake tattoo that ends on her left foot.

PIERCINGS:

Starting with her lip piercings she only has two, which are the lower labret (lip ring) and the Medusa piercing (stud above super lip. She does have normal tounge piercings but most of the time she's wearing the pill capsule shaped one and it's always the purple one(favorite color). As for her normal ear piercings she has an industrial in her left ear and is always eating the one that has a black rose. On both ears she has a triple forward helix, triple lobe piercing and tragus piercing. On her left ear she has not just the industrial but an ani-helix and rook piercings along with a double helix piercing. On her right ear specifically she has a triple helix piercing plus a double conch piercing. And last but not least she has a single nose stud

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး