tsukishima x reader

By Tsukkisd1nos

Y/N transferred to Karasuno High, after a long first day at school, she went to the volleyball gym to practic... More

about me?
the beginning...
practice
shorty
bean stalk
walking home
stalker
day 2
pervert
pantie color
Scrimmage
take it for the win
sleep tight
french toast
shower time
closet maze
cant catch me!
play fight
deep
3 v/s 3
wake up!
the picture
annoying
study
bus trip
Authors Note (not part of the story)
Tokyo
Horn head
Truth, or Dare
Fool Proof
Pay back
Say it back
Forgot
Cold
Sleep talk
authors note (not part of the sory)
Relization
Valentines Day Special
Just like old times
The big question
Another authors note (please read the first paragraph)

spandex

2.1K 46 50
By Tsukkisd1nos

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"oooo is the salty blondie getting flustered?!" i said nudging him with a grin. "oh shut up shorty." he said still tuned around, i then ran around him so i was face to face with him. i then jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck, and legs around his hips. "don't let me falll!!!" I teased him making him more flustered. he then let go of his face and put his hands on my thighs so i wouldn't fall. i felt a shiver up my spin. 'his hands, they are so soft snd warm.' i thought felling a tint of pink rush to my face.

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
as f/n jumped onto me i quickly put my hands on her thighs trying to keep her from falling. i could see that she was getting red when i did so i tried messing with her. i slid my hands closer to her ass to make her more flustered. i then went up to her ear to make her even more red. "don't think you can do anything thinking you won't get punished." i whispered in her ear with a grin. i let her down and she punched me in the arm.

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
as i punched him in the arm i yelled at him before running away. "YOUR SUCH A DUMB ASS, DUMB ASS!" i ran away so he couldn't see how red i was. i finally made it to the bathroom and started to change replaying what happened with bean stalk. i opened my bag and put my shirt over my head taking my school uniforms shirt off. as i grabbed my spandex i was shocked.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!' i started rummaging through my bag looking for a alternative pair of shorts to use, but found nothing. 'shit i guess these have to do.' i thought while putting them on.

i finally made it to the gym and i went over turning away from the boys who were already practicing. i heard balls dropping to the flor and knew exactly why... "F/N YOUR ASS IS LITERALLY HANGING OUT OF YOUR SHORTS!!" tanaka yelled at me looking right at my ass. "I KNOW!! THESE SPANDEX ARE FROM WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SO THEIR A LITTLE SMALL!! JUST DONT LOOK AND KEEP PRACTICING!" i yelled back running to the bench.

everyone started laughing at me making fun of me. "they aren't that small i mean your probably only a couple inches taller then you were in elementary." tsukishima said pushing up his glasses with a smirk. 'i mean he's not wrong. i was only 4'7 at the end of elementary school, so i only grew 3 inches since then. AND IM IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR GODS SAKE.' i thought to myself looking at the ground. "AT LEAST IM NOT A PERVERT LOOKING UP GURLS SKIRTS." i yelled back walking towards tsukishima.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
as f/n walked towards tsukishima you could see that her ass really was hanging out of her shorts. i tried to cover my eyes but i saw everyone else was staring. i went around the gym bopping everyone on the head making them stop staring at f/n. "STOP STARING YOU WEIRDOS!! THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL!" i whisper yelled at each one of them after bopping them on the head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.6K 12
(y/n) is a new girl from Tokyo in Karasuno High. She attempts a class with Kageyama and it's hate at first sight. But does everything change when (y...
22.5K 957 44
(L/n) (Y/n) has a complicated past...her good days were entangled with her volleyball players for friends but her bad days were the kind that left he...
1.5M 40.2K 36
(Name) is Ukai Keishin's younger sister, the coach of Karasuno's Boys' Volleyball Team. Just like her brother and the Karasuno boys, (name) eats, bre...
43.2K 377 33
π‘‡π‘†π‘ˆπΎπΌπ‘†π»πΌπ‘€π΄ 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀 | 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ↳ "π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ'𝑅𝐸 πΉπ‘ˆπΆπΎπΌπ‘πΊ 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸, π‘Œπ΄ πΎπ‘π‘‚π‘Š 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇? π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ 𝐢𝐴𝑁 𝐡𝐸 𝐴𝑁 𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇 𝑆...