Various Stories and Mistakes...

By AyeIShipThe_T

Do not question me or I'll skin your toes and make them into hair brushes. Do not test me. This is literally... More

=Contents + Information=
FNAF- Sparking up Conversation
FNAF-Leaders Burden
FNAF/DSAF- What is this, a fanfiction AU?!
FNAF- Sparking up Conversation (2)

FNAF/POKEMON- Strawberry Fox and Market Brawls

5 0 0
By AyeIShipThe_T

WARNING; FNAF X Pokémon crossover, animatronics are Pokémon, animal abuse, child abuse, William Afton, CC Afton is cannon, Michael Afton is Foxy mask bully, Sibling fluff, hinted Autism and ADHD, Fangame references,

Michael Afton Centric

~~~~~

Inspired by; 'stardustdestiny3' on FanFiction.Net

Book; Five at Night Academy

~~~~~

__________

__________

Darkness shrouded his vision, his lungs feeling heavy as he struggled and wormed about, hoping to free himself from his binds. Something was keeping him in place, but nothing was to be seen. The air around him didn't even feel like air, water, or thick liquid surrounded him, going on for miles north, west, east, and south. When he took a breath, it stung like poison, having his insides burn and dissolve slowly until there's nothing left of him. A ,loud rumbling noise began to echo, right in front of him, or, it would if it didn't seem like he was being lifted up by the invisible hold. Whatever was below him must have done something, because the next thing Mike knows is that he's being dropped about 10 feet off the ground. What was supposed to be the ground felt like everything else, but solid. It was strange, however that thought quickly went as it came when he looked up to see-

"Get up you brat!"

A loud thump as a bundle of blankets fall to the ground with a loud groan, a messy brown nest of hair sticking out from the top. A lanky man stands at the edge of the rickety bed, bags under his grey eyes and short bed hair sticking from every direction. He looked dead. Whining softly at the rude awakening, but somewhat grateful for getting him out of that nightmare, he untangles himself from the burrito and stared up warily at his father. (Though he was curious to know who that person was)

"Finally, i'm not going to wait here and starve so you can get your beauty sleep," The man paused for a split second to scan over his eldest son, a distasteful glint in his eyes as his frown seemed to get lower.

"and by gods do you need it. However, your sister is hungry. Get out of my sight." With a wave of his hand, the younger immediately scrambles up and bolts out of the gap that used to be his door before his father tore it down.

Jumping down the flight of stairs, he passes the evil little thing his father would probably rather to have as he son. The small green bunny snarls at him and scutters off, probably to harass CC once again or sit on his chair for hours, it was a fifty-fifty chance. If he recalls, his name was 'PlushTrap'? Or something along that. Didn't care enough to remember. Skidding to a stop, two heads turn to him as he walks into the pristine kitchen.

"Hey dummy, you finally awake?" The little girl jeers playfully. Her bright, messy orange hair bobs as she bounces in her place. A bright pink onesie covers her body, only proving the fact she also just woke up but as always had endless energy.

"Yeah yeah, make fun of the train-wreck, you bums." Bending down slightly, he opens the fridge and looks around for anything suitable for a breakfast. God-knows what his father would do when he thinks the dish was 'unacceptable'. It was just an excuse to get a few more hits in. Hearing a small sniff, he quickly turns his attention to the little boy curled up in his seat, tear threatening to flow from his puffy pink eyes. Oblivious to the near-breakdown, Elizabeth keeps cheerfully kicking her legs.

"Can we have pancakes?! Oh, and bacon! And whipped cream! And-"

"Woah hold it there buckaroo, I didn't know I had to take notes."

"Well now you know!" She gives a sly smirk, emerald eyes filled with mischief whilst he simply rolls his eyes. Turning his attention back to his brother, he calmly walks up to him, hand slowly sliding near his vision as not to startle or shock him too much.

"Hey buddy, what do you feel like eating for breakfast?" Michael asked in a soft voice. He notices as he clutched his Pokémon closer to his body, the psychic calming him down telepathically. Gaining up courage, he looks up to meet the older ones eyes, Blue eyes matching, but filled with contrasting emotions.

"...Not hungry..." He shyly mumbles before shoving his face back into the golden fluff of his baby-evolution Monster, purple top-hat tipping slightly. Creasing his eyebrows, but not changing expression too much, he places a hand on his brothers leg, a small sense of pride going through him when he sees he didn't flinch like he normally does.

"It won't be really good for your stomach to skip, you sure you don't want anything? Anything at all, not even strawberries?" Now that caught his attention. CC was strangely obsessed with strawberries, he never really knew where it came from either. He just came back from class, Michael picking him up, to state that he wants to grow strawberries one day. It was random, yes, but it was one of the most assertive times he's been since he was born, so who was he to say no?

"..."

"I'll go get some just incase, yeah? How does strawberry pancakes sound, whipped cream, golden syrup and ice-cream with sprinkles too!" A squeal came out of Elizabeth, as she began to now vibrate in her seat. Respectively ignoring her crazy sister, he slowly nods, a small smile forming as Michael gently ruffles his hair in response.

"Alright! Liz, you wanna help get out all the stuff while I go get the strawberries?" Walking to the screen door that lead to the backyard, he tilts his head towards the cupboard.

"Yes sir!" Giving a slopping salute, she hops down from a tall bar-stool with thud, and skips off into the kitchen, loud clangs and a faint 'ow' comes from the inside as he walks down the makeshift gravel path, slightly wincing when a pebble or two got a bit too close to old wounds and ingrown toenails. He reaches to a large trimmed bush, and pushes it away as he steps in-between the leaves, careful not to ruin its form. A large pot sits in the middle of a large patch of grass, with the light shining onto it, it reminded him of that one book he read to his little siblings. 'The Sword in the Stone'? Or maybe it just reminded him of one of those scenes in the Disney movies Eli forced them to watch about 3 times a day.

Crouching down, he check over all the berries, nodding in approval when he saw most of them had no unwanted waste. A couple weren't ripe yet, and that was fine. He buys store-bought incase they run out, but don't tell CC that. Fruit in arms, he stumbles back to the house, dropping a few on the way, not noticing the small beady yellow eyes that watched his movements.

"Hey can someone open the door? My hand's are kinda full." He hears a small 'I'll get it' before an arms reaches out to the handle and effectively opens it revealing his striped shirt brother. speak of the devil I guess, or in this case angel. He's much too precious to be called a demon.

"Thanks' CC, you're a lifesaver." Red lightly dusts his cheeks as he looks back down at the floor. Mike looks down at him from where he was standing, before a lightbulb lit up in his head.

"Hey, do you think you can help wash these for me? It'll be a real help." And it was true too, so it wasn't a complete lie. He could do it himself, very easily too, but he wanted his brother around. The boy made no indication of listening, but he went with it anyway, dumping all the strawberries in the strainer Elizabeth got out.

Speaking of her...

"Liz! What did I say about eating all the Nutella?" With a pout, she takes her hand out of the jar, chocolate coating her hands and smeared all on her face. She looked ridiculous, so Mike couldn't help the snort that came out. However, that seemed to make her pout even harder, which in turn made him into snickers.

"Meanie...

.

.

.

With an exasperated sigh, he looks down at the ludicrous list Elizbeth gave to him. Crude scribbles of what is supposed to be writing was all on the page, which he was lucky to be able to translate due to having to look over her homework multiple times. (You have no clue how many attempts she's made to skip her work only to get caught.) Penmanship was not her forte.

"My sister is weird..." He mutters quietly no one but himself, weaving through the crowds of people and Pokémon of all kinds coming from every direction. God, he could not wait to move out of town. Maybe he could take the other two with him. A figure bumping into him knocks him out of his thoughts, both he and the stranger collapsing to the ground.

"A-ah! I'm so-so sorry! I-"

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" A gruff, aggressive voice interrupts the stranger, a bulky man screaming 'danger' comes at him- oh well, technically the stranger. People part like Moses for him to get by, which only made the meek man tremble. He quickly looks over the man, messy red hair, shrunken brown eyes that darted around looking for an opening for escape. He also screamed 'danger', but honestly it was closer to 'Drug addict'. However his short analysis was over as the muscly man eventually made his way over and hoisted the druggie by the collar of his shirt with a startled cry.

"You think you can shoplift me? I run the business asswhipe, and you bet your deadass that you wont be allowed back in there every again, or see the light of day when I'm done with you!" Saliva was spat onto the poor mans face, the towering man not giving two-shits.

Alright, time to think.

Here he has a few options, one, he can turn around and leave because fuck that. Two, he could call someone, or maybe the police or something and most likely get them both arrested for assault and shoplifting. And three, he could step in, which is something he really didn't want to do. They're both crackheads, he's not getting in the middle of this gunfight.

"Oh? What's this, you have a buddy, eh? I bet he was in on it too." He states as his neck creepily turns to Mike. Alright, hold up. Did this fucker seriously drag him into this too? He's just an innocent bystander, fuck off mate! However mad he may be, he's mastered the art of masking feelings, so he holds a natural face. Looking the glaring man in the eyes.

"Look, I don't know either of you, but you might want to stop before the police get's called or someone gets seriously in trouble." The crowd that was once focused on the other two was now on him, eyes trying to pick at who he is or what he was going to do. Michael was used to it by now. This just made the man even angrier, the grip on the mans throat getting tighter as his hands tried to pry his off, legs flaring around wildly.

Suddenly the choking man's hip begins to glow, Mike making out the form of a ball a second too late as a Pokémon appeared from the blinding light, ramming itself into the assaulter, sending him flying away a few meters. A beaver looking monster with green overalls came out, bright green eyes to match and what would be mimicking hair on its head. It's long whiskers twitched in agitation as it stared at the fallen man, shoulders hunch back in case if he tried anything else.

He knows what that is. That was apart of the Chipper line, said to be commonly used by Christians or Catholics from the region next over, so this man was clearly a foreigner. But what was interesting was that the Chipper line was not commonly known, or was barely acknowledged for its exitance. Granted, it's not the strongest, but it was quiet reliable, loyal, and were said to stick around for a long time. They we're Grass/Ground types.

With that nerd out done, he took in the situation at hand. It seemed as though while he was dialoguing, the man had his own Pokémon out ready to fight. With a small groan, knowing how highly illegal this is, he analysis the new member of this fight.

When looking at the mans monster, it finally clicked on who he was. He was Fritz Smith, retired research assistant to his father. He was fired on day one for tampering and purposely messing up the files and data, which screwed up his reputation by a large margin. He doesn't know much after only that he decided to run a new facility, something about creating the future or whatever. It's just fancy printers man, not that cool. What he was really known for was his near-intelligent monsters.

Intelligent Pokémon were seen as rare, hell, even legendary in some cases. Some say they were humans once, but that's just a theory. Now to his monster, it appears that he sent out a strange crow-like Pokémon holding a red arrow sign. The sign itself was blank, but that was only to us.

Stone, the direction-statue Pokémon. Of course, he wasn't actually a statue, or stone for that matter. It's been said that the origins of this Pokémon was when a traveler was lost, Stone appeared out of thin air and simply pointed with his sign that said 'Town' towards an opening of trees. Not having anything left to loose, he trekked that way, revealing the crow was indeed correct. The ones who refused his advice...

Well, they were never heard from again.

So to say Michael was nervous was an understatement. A friendly, but protective Pokémon up against a cold, ruthless one was surely to be messy. But as if god (CC) had answered his calls, a loud familiar siren began to get louder and closer. Fritz seemingly paled, and quickly recalled his Stone before running off. The druggie, on the other hand, was not so lucky. Neck was bruised from the harsh treatment from Smith, some purple spots appearing here and there. Michael attempted to get closer to help him, but the Chipper Pokémon was not having it, hissing at him and curling protectively around his trainer. Do beavers hiss?

Putting his hands in the air showing no harm, he waits until the beaver relaxes, which he does and slowly shuffles forward, hands still near his head in the air. He eventually gets close enough to see the strangled throat, and immediately drop down to his knees- startling the Pokémon. But he didn't care, he was too focused on the dazed man. Fuck, what was the thing called again? DRSABCD? Hopefully he couldn't have to do CPR.

.

.

.

Crap his father was gonna kill him.

Not only did it take 3 hours longer than it should have to get the groceries, but he was taken to the police station for questioning during the attack. Thankfully he was released relatively early due to the fact he had evidence and history, but it still didn't erase the fact that he probably worried his siblings like hell. Crap, is CC okay? What if he had another breakdown because of him? Or worse, a meltdown? He would feel worse then ever if so.

"Dum dee dum~ Dumdity dum dum~." Humming. Someone was humming? Where? He was currently outside of the police-station, and there was no one to be seen, already left after the near-Pokémon battle was cleared up. He looks around before he feels something furry rub on his leg. Looking down, he spots a small red fox Pokémon rubbing it's head on his bare leg. Smiling at the gesture, he slides and sits down on the concrete ground, getting a look at the fox.

With process of elimination, he finalizes that this is a Pokémon from the Foxy line. Very creative name, He knows. They were actually quiet rare, being a 2nd generation line. However, they changed and with that so did their appearance, so seeing one incredibly close to the one centuries ago is quiet a shock. Pure-blood, maybe? But even so, some things may change. This type of Foxy doesn't actually have a finalized name, being labeled as extinct. (Which in his opinion, was very dumb. Even if they're gone, you should still have a name to know them by, you dumbasses!)

"Hey there, Foxy, right? What are you doing here, kit?" Whatever he said, it seemed to make Foxy happy, his tail swaying fast, and canines showing before pouncing on him. Mike laughs, but stops when he notices the pained expression on the foxes face.

Speaking of his face, one thing he didn't notice was the large scar running down his right eye, said eye being squinted. And conveniently on the same side, he notices the strange way his right paw was bending. It was very worrying, what's up and him running into hurt individuals?! He's not Nurse Joy, damn it.

"That looks painful, kit. How did you get this?" He knew he shouldn't have expected a response, but to only get a yip in response was still disappointing. Ah, there goes the dream of communicating to Pokémon. Can you hear the sound of his crumbling dreams? Just kidding, they were gone a long time ago. How long ago?...

How old was he again?

"Alright, we should get you patched up or somewhere safe. Do you have a trainer, kit?" Foxy's ears lowered in saddness, and he took that as a no. But that was strange, Foxy's usually don't like having a trainer, a lone wolf, if you will. (Or fox) But this one appears to be a team player, which was honestly more convenient for him. Because he really didn't want to know if the 'Jaws of steel' rumor was real. Standing up with Foxy in his arms, he shuffles the red ball of fur to a more practical and safe position, spotting a surprised expression on his face and tan muzzle.

"I'm gonna take you with me to you all patched up, is that okay?" Back to his playful demeanor, his tail wags side to side once again, licking his cheek which got a chuckle out of him. Maybe it was Foxy's enthusiasm that rubbed off on him, but he began speed walking down, backpack full of shopping items and arms full of fluff with a smile on his face.

"Liz and CC are gonna have a ball with you! I hope your ready for being spoiled rotten along with never-ending cuddles." He laughs to himself as he looks down.

Foxy only smiled wider. Michael gave one back

__________

__________

This one was a bit longer then the others, about 3000 words. Yum. Me being a huge FNAF fan and Pokémon nerd, this made me extremely happy. But I was also disappointed when I saw there wasn't many Pokémon X FNAF crossovers that I could find, so why not make one myself?

Also, in the warning section I put 'CC is an Afton' because he has never been confirmed to be one, and some may disagree or not like this. I didn't give him a name either, only addressing him as CC to avoid controversy about his name. I somewhat headcannon him to be slightly autistic (More on the Asperger's side) due to his sensitive nature. I myself have Asperger's (Mixed in with ADHD), but I don't exactly know how to put it our mindset into words without straying too far from the original plot of the one-shot. If you have any recommendation on how to improve my writing, please tell me!

...Just realised that my attitude changes a lot during these chapters. Huh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
197K 710 24
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
25.6K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...