Haikyu Oneshots

By HaikyuWeeb_7

Just your average haikyu Oneshots book, except I'm making Oneshots with underrated characters. Feel free to s... More

Aone X Fem!Reader
Taichi Kawanishi X FEM!reader
Sou Inuoka X FEM!reader Part 1
Inuoka X Fem!reader Part Two!
Shirabu X FEM!reader
Thank you!!!
Kunimi X FEM!reader
🍋Kita X FEM!reader 🍋
9/11
🍋Yahaba X FEM!reader🍋
Kawanishi X FEM!reader
IMPORTANT QUESTION
🍋Hayato Yamagata X MALE!reader🍋
Holy crap you guys!!!!
Akinori Konoha X FEM!reader
Yutarou Kindaichi X FEM!reader
🍋Kiyoomi Sakusa X FEM!reader🍋
🍋Kenji Futakuchi X FEM!reader🍋
GREAT NEWS!!
CAMPING DAY 1/5 Taichi Kawanishi X FEM!reader
Kanji Koganegawa X FEM!reader
ANNOUNCMENTS!!!
CAMPING DAY 2/5 TAICHI KAWANISHI X FEM!reader
🍋Konoha X FEM!reader🍋
Nekoma NSFW headcanons
CAMPING DAY 3/4 TAICHI KAWANISHI X FEM!reader
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hey again!!
A/n IMPORTANT!!
Drawings and stuff :)
🍋Yachi X MALE!reader🍋
Merry christmas and happy holidays!!
Haikyu
Inarizaki NSFW headcanons
Reacting to comments

🍋Issei Matsukawa X FEM!reader🍋

3.2K 53 6
By HaikyuWeeb_7

THIS IS BASED ON THE ALPHA AND OMEGA UNIVERSE AU!!

As the female manager of Seijoh, life is pretty great. However I'm all about my pride so I rarely show it to the guys.

I knew my next heat wasn't supposed to come for another week, and I had run out of pills. So I decided to go the day without taking it because what's the worst that could happen?

_________

3rd period, my heat came for absolutely no reason in the middle of math out of all subjects. It was the end of the day and I sluggishly walked to the gym for the boys practice. I walked in, clearly not in the mood to talk or interact with anyone in that gym.

Especially Mattsun...

Don't get me wrong, I like him plus he's my mate. However, if I make any form of contact with him then my heat is just going to get worse.

I sat down on the bench and took out my managers notebook, flipping through the pages of all the players info, past game stats, etc. I felt a presence in front of me and looked up to see Iwaizumi.

"You look worn out today, and your face is pretty flushed. You ok?" He asked. I nodded, but he wasn't convinced.

"Did you take your pills today?" He asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

"I ran out, and I wasn't supposed to be in heat for another week" my eyes twitched in annoyance as I responded. He sighed and took the water bottle tray.

"Ok at least try to chill out a bit, last time this happened was when we were first years and I'm not reliving that. I can fill up the water bottles for you, K?"

"No let me do it, go stretch or whatever" I said while snatching the water bottles from him. He gave in with a sigh, then jogged back over to the group. I went to the side of the gym where the drinking fountain was to fill the water bottles. While I was filling the water bottles, a hand landed on my shoulder along with the sweet scent of vanilla that I recognized too well.

"Hey- Oh is the tough, stone face, strict, prideful y/n in heat right now?" Mattsun cut himself off then teased after feeling the hormones radiate off of me.

"Go fuck off" I gritted through my teeth as I made sure not to look at him. He trailed his hands down my torso and onto my waist, clearly trying to piss my off. I was getting pissed but my limit was when his finger barely grazed my crotch.

"I thought I said to fuck off" I said while bringing my hand to smack his crotch back. However he saw my actions and grabbed my hands then brought me to the ground, hovering on top of me while holding my hands above my head.

"Ok, let's chill out y/n. We don't want a repeat of when we were 1st years now do we?" At this point everyone in the gym was looking at us while the other third years and the coach sighed.

"What are they doing?" Kindaichi whispered to Iwaizumi.

"Just getting y/n to chill out, no harm will be done but she's scary when she's pissed even though she's only an Omega. She was about ready to murder us because we talked to her and annoyed her while she was in heat as a result of forgetting to take her pills. It happened during our first year" Iwaizumi sweatdropped.

"Y/n chan is scary" Oikawa cried in a whisper as he shivered.

"You're fault for provoking her when we were first years, Shittykawa." Iwaizumi grumbled back.

"I didn't think she would pounce on me!" He whined.

I was about to start yelling at Mattsun when he brought his index finger to my lips in a shh gesture.

"Shh don't scare the first and second years, y/n chan" He teased.

"You are so fucking annoying, get the hell off me" He smirked and leaned down to try to tease me.

"Mastukawa, don't provoke her even more" The coach yelled as he sighed. Mattsun grumbled before getting off and helping me up afterwards. I stood up on my own without his help and went to fill the water bottles.

Once they were filled, I went back to the bench.

_____________

Practice ended, I was able to do my manager duties except I had to excuse myself to the bathroom every 10 minutes because of my cramps and the feverish feeling in my head. I was grumpy, yet it got worse when I smelled the sweet, unique scent of vanilla that belonged to someone.

"Hey y/n, I'm still walking you home today like we always do" Mattsun said, then grabbed my hand and started walking. He always walked me home after practice since it was dangerous for any female to walk alone at night, especially an Omega.

The walk was silent, I finally had calmed down a bit and had regained my sense of kindness from the warmth that flowed out of Mattsun's big hands.

Once I got home, the second I opened the door I was dragged in. The door shut and was locked, then I got pinned to the wall. I looked up to see my mate with his cheeks tinted red.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're so tempting darling~" He cooed into my ear as his hands traced down my body and onto my waist.

"M-mattsun are you s-sure-" My face was bright red as I spoke.

"I won't do anything if you really don't want to, but I really want to" He looked up at me and smirked. That smirk I can't resist, the one that he does when you know he's trouble.

"F-fine... I want to at least walk tomorrow though" I added to my response, remembering the last time we did it. He nodded and leaned in to give me a small peck on my lips. Then he went back in, this time making the kiss last longer. Soon slipping his tongue in to explore my mouth. I pulled away and he looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Let's go to my room, I'm not doing it right next to the front door and windows" I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand then dragged me upstairs to my room. He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me.

He leaned down and went straight to a passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He ate me out, trailing one of his big calloused hands down to my waist. Slowly tugging at the hem of my shirt, he pulled away and slipped off both of our shirts in one swift motion. He brought his hands to my bra, fiddling with the clasp at the front before he was able to get it off. He tossed the bra to the side of the room and backed away a little, staring at my upper body. It got to the point where he was staring a little too long so I grabbed his chin and pulled it slightly up so his eyes met mine.

"You're staring too much" I deadpanned at him. He pouted and slipped a hand around my breast.

"But you're so beautiful~ oh how hard it is not to stare" I rolled my eyes. "You know what else is hard- Ahh~" I kneed him right on his hard on mid sentence, making him moan.

"Less talking, more moving"

"Hai hai, don't be too impatient y/n chan" He smirked while playing with my nipple. I moaned out quietly as he softly pinched it and played with it.

After a couple of minutes of that, he slid off my pants and underwear. He brought a finger closer to my folds and ran a finger down them.

"You're so wet, y/n" He teased.

"Says you" I grumbled, then he pinched my clit a little before rubbing slow circles around it. "Ahh~ S-stop teasing~" I moaned out. He sighed and slid off his pants and boxers with one quick movement. I looked at his dick, which was fully erect and dripping with precum. Dying for some attention, I reached down and grazed my hand against it's slit at the top.

A low moan came from Mattsun at my action and he aligned himself with my hole.

"Great way to get my hopes up by touching it then just pulling your hands away, you teasing little shit" He grinned cheekily at me. I was about to roll my eyes when he all of the sudden slammed his dick into me.

"HOLy fuck-" I quickly quieted myself so the neighbors wouldn't hear.

"Oh baby I want to hear those sexy noises come out of that sweet mouth of yours" I growled lowly, getting even more wet while feeling Mattsun pound himself into me.

As his dick hit me balls deep, I could feel the knot in my stomach grow larger. Him twitching while inside of me, I knew we were both close.

"F-faster Mattsun, Im s-so close" I moaned out.

"Same baby" He growled from the pleasure. I felt the knot bursting soon after.

"C-coming" Soon I felt something warm fill me up, Mattsun stopping which led me to figure that he came inside. I couldn't process it at the moment though. He pulled out and flopped onto the bed on the spot right next to me, then pulled me to land on top of his naked body.

We laid down for a while, just listening to each other's heartbeats and breathes.

"Y/n, aren't your parents coming home soon? Get off so we can get dressed and I can leave" My eyes widened in realization and I quickly got off him, putting back on all my clothes. After he put his on, he leaned down to peck my lips. Then he left, and I sat down to do homework as if nothing happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 422 15
Just a fluffy story, with a hint of smut and a little bb lemon.~ (It'll be marked so you can skip it if you'd like to) Disclaimer: I do not own Haiky...
Secrets By Hyde

Fanfiction

2.8K 69 16
This is a compilation of oneshots which will most likely come from random roleplays between me and @space_boy_ with little tweaks here and there. Mo...
211K 3.8K 67
It is just one shots of iwaoi❤ No SMUT Requests are open
17K 278 23
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...