Infinity |18+

By obsenh

"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an update

Chapter 2

14.1K 253 17
By obsenh

*Edited*

His POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I drank a lot last night but I wasn't that drunk. I opened my eyes and immediately closed them because of the sunlight. 

Wait, sunlight? I have black curtains. Immediately started examining my surroundings. White curtain, white sheets. Yeah I'm definitely not in my room.

Suddenly my memories of last night played out like a movie. Looking over to the other side of the bed I saw that the space was empty and cold meaning she left a long time ago. Cazzo.

Part of me felt sad that she left. But why? I've never felt this way about anyone, but I do now that I will find some information about her.

Without wasting anytime I called my personal pain in the ass, underboss and cousin.

"What's up man." He sounded like he just ran a whole ass marathon. Quello stronzo sta scopando mentre mi parla. (Trans : That asshole is fucking while talking to me.)

"Well it sounds like you're busy, anyways I need you to find some one for me." I got up to search for my clothes .

"Okay give me a name," I heard Shuffling in the background as if he was searching for something. Probably his laptop.

"Emilia. Emilia de Luca." I managed to get her name after 4 rounds of whiskey.

I managed to find most of my clothes either under or close to the bed. Now where are those socks?

"Do you now how many Emilia de Luca's are out there. It could take weeks to find the one you're looking for. Why are you looking for her anyways?" By the tone of his voice I could tell he's tired of my bullshit. Well the feeling's mutual.

"It's personal and I'm not that stupid, check for her info in the underworld." She was at the meet so that means she has some connection to organized crime.

"Oh, that makes more sense." He then started randomly humming. Then suddenly he stopped.

"There is no Emilia de Luca in the underworld."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 310K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
5.9K 186 20
I made a horrible mistake. I agreed to marry the devil. In my defense, I did not know who I would be getting married to when I signed the contract...
507K 16K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
224K 5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...