Jasper's Orchid

By Gina_Kaye

Emerson Jade is new to the vampire world taken in by the Denali coven just after being turned by an unknown v... More

About Emerson
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
About Lennon
Lennon
Emerson
Rosalie
Emmett
Carlisle
Esme
Edward
Emerson
Jasper
Author
Alice
Author
Lennon
Emerson
Jasper
About Cady
Cady
Edward
Cady
Jake
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Author
Author
Author
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Carlisle
Author
Jasper
About Jake
Alice
Jake
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Jasper
Author's note
Emerson
Jasper
Carlisle
Emerson
Edward
Cady
Alice
Jake
The Volturi
Emerson
Cady
Carlisle
Edward
Author
Sam Uley
Emily Young
Jacob Black
Paul Lahote
Author's Note
Author's Note

Emerson

1K 20 0
By Gina_Kaye

After we got to the island Jasper got a phone call from Edward telling him that he found his mate. While he was talking i decided to ask Diane to help me find my wedding dress tomorrow after we're all settled in for the weekend. Then I asked is they would like to come witness my union with Jasper. Diane and myself decided to get to know each other. I found out that she's Alesandro's mate and that they met while hunting. Then I told her how I met Jasper at the airport waiting for a cab, and how he posed as an Uber driver. We talked for hours, and became best friends. I explained my gifts to her and she was so excited about having children. Then she explained how she can see anyone's past present and future just by shaking their hand. Then she proceeded to apologize to me for my up bringing and how I was turned into a vampire.  I asked her if she could see who turned me and she said Dimitri from the Volturi, but it was an accident. He thought i was dead. It was about three in the morning I started getting tired and ask Diane which room was Jasper's and mine. After she showed me our room she bid me goodnight.  I stripped down and put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. Then I crawled into bed and passed out.

(Time skip)

It was eight in the morning when Diane decided to start looking for my wedding dress. I was looking for like five hours before I  found the perfect dress it was very simple.

It fits perfectly  doesn't even need to be taking in. No I have to hid it from Jasper. Diane said that I could send it off to Alice before we left and it would be there when whe got home. I can't wait to be Mrs. Jasper  Whitlock Hale.  I love him so much so I had my dress shipped to Alice. Now all that is left is Jasper's tuxedo. Man I love my cowboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 51 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
3.8K 95 39
Madeleine James, a popular "mean" girl gets paired up with one of the schools outcasts for a projects that will change boths lives. Madeleine practic...
211K 5.1K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
22.4K 382 44
She moves from the small town of Mystic Fall to the small town of Forks and just when her cousin Bella moves back to Bella and her mother never liked...