I Love Summer

By JoBlackheart

This is a Girl loves Girl story (Bisexual content) Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue
Hello Sunshine

Chapter Twenty

645 36 2
By JoBlackheart

Summer's POV

I was getting giddy that we were going to have a trip with a great surprise person. This was more than won a lottery, and I felt my face was getting sore because of grinning too much since that day.

I chuckled to myself whenever I thought of the way she covered up her blushing, denying or contained her smile which was too adorable to watch.

"Mummy you are happy!" my baby girl said next to me.

I chuckled and said, "Yes, I am, baby girl. Are you excited?" I gently used a hand to squeeze her soft chin while I was focusing on the road.

"Of course! I'm happy too because Chali joins us." She giggled.

I gently squeezed her face this time, "You really like Charli a lot, huh?" 

I felt my shoulder was nudged when Lotte was nodding her head eagerly on my shoulder, "Yes I like her because she likes me too! We are best friends." I laughed at her cuteness.

"Mom, are you going to date Charli?" Lotte's question was caught me off guard.

"Hmm, what do you mean by date, Lotte?" I played dumb.

I shook my head at the maturity of the kids nowadays. I thought a kid in 5 was supposed to be innocent, but Lotte was not innocent at all.

Back to our 5 years old, we were playing Barbies and ran around in the playground. We didn't even think about romance thingy, and I only talked about a date when I was 16.

Lotte hummed, "Umm... something like a boy asks a girl for a date."

I chuckled, "Ah nope. It's just a friendly invite Charli to join us because mommy knows you like her." I quickly press the radio to switch the Disney playlist to distract my baby girl.

"Let it go~ Let it go~!" It works! Lotte started singing out loud next to me, yet her voice quite piercing me.

I chuckled and said, "Okay Lotte, can you low down your tone? Mummy is deafening."

She giggled, "Oops, I'm sorry, mum." She shifted away from me as I saw she sat properly in the back seat and continued her Disney mini-concert through the rear mirror. 

My heartbeat fluttered when I was turning to the corner of the street by knowing we were reaching Charli's coffee shop. That's mean I was gonna meet her very soon.

I smiled while I pulled over my car to the front of Charli's coffee shop. She already stood outside the shop waiting for us with her handful of a paper bag of food and a paper holder of two drinks.

I took a fast scan of her outlook. She let her gorgeous long dark brown wavy hair down freely, wearing a light blue long sleeve shirt, a pair of ripped black skinny jeans hugging her long slender legs, and a pair of white vans.

She was grinning at us flashing her perfect white teeth while she was walking toward us, but her blue eyes were covered with her favorite aviator.

Somehow I smiled at her loyalty, and I was wishing that I'm still her favorite girl too. I quickly leaned over to open the car door for her when she reached my car.

"Hey!" she greeted cheerfully and I took the paper bag of food, followed by the drinks from her. She thanked me before climbed into the car and shut the car door.

"Charli!" my baby girl called excitedly and circled her arms around Charli's neck from behind. Charli chuckled as she took the paper bag of food from me and took out a chocolate brownie, "Here, this is your favorite Charlotte."

"Yay, thank you, Charli," Lotte pecked Charli's cheek before returned her seat and started eating her brownie.

She took out the sausage muffin and smiled at me, "This is for you,"

I bit my lips to suppress myself to grin like an idiot. I was too happy that she remembered sausage muffin is my favorite breakfast. "Thank you. You still remember I like it."

Charli's face slightly turned pink and she chuckled, "Umm yeah, of course." She pointed one of the cups in the paper holder and said, "I made a Cappuccino for you."

That's lovely.

"No Chamomile?" I joked.

"I know Cappucino is your most favorite." She smiled sweetly at me as I grinned at her. She took another cup of drink, turned back to Lotte, and said, "I made a hot honey milk for you, Charlotte."

I heard Lotte yelled excitedly again, "Yay! Thank you."

She gingerly helped me to unwrap the sausage muffin into half and handed to me, "Here, have a breakfast before driving."

I gladly took it from her as my fingers lightly brushed hers. A brief contact could make me felt a slight tingling on my skin.

Seriously? Summer Brightly was so whipped on Charli Newton.  

No doubt for that because she was the person I wanted to spend my life with, and Lotte of course.

She cleared her throat, licked her lips, and trying to make a conversation. I tried not to laugh at her cuteness, and she finally spoke, "Which theme park are we going to?"

I smirked, "That will be no surprise to Lotte if I tell you now."

She smiled and nodded her head, "Okay,"

I wished she would take off her sunglass, so I could see her lovely blue eyes with the hint of innocence. Well, I couldn't ask her to do that because today is a sunny day and I had to be considerate about that.

I moaned after I took a first bite of the muffin sausage, "Gosh, I missed this so much," I continued to devour the delicious food.

"Look at you," I hummed and looked at her when I heard she said with a chuckle. My heartbeat skipped a beat when she leaned in closer to me, gently used a napkin to wipe the corner of my lips.

My pulse slightly accelerated when her gorgeous face was very close to me. Her minty breath fanning my face as I saw the corner of her kissable lips curled upward, "Okay, done."

She leaned back to her seat and sighed softly as she threw the napkin and my wrapped paper into the empty paper bag.

I muttered, Thank you," I announced in a delighted tone, "Okay, we're leaving. Now we're heading to the theme park! Are you girls ready?" I held the sterling as I turned to face them with wiggled my eyebrows at them.    

They laughed out loud at my facial expression and cheered in unison, "Oh yes we are!"

Charli turned to Charlotte to hi-five with her. I raised a hand with arched an eyebrow made them giggled again and they took role hi-five with me. With that, I started driving to our destination. 

"Into the unknown!! Into the unknown!!" both of them sang out loud together as I shook my head about Charli. 

"Hey Charli, are you still stuck in your fairytales?" I teased.

She laughed "Oh yes I am. I wish I can be a princess. But, someone took over my role."

I laughed "Oh my god, you still hold the grudge huh, Prince Aladdin."

She gasped "Shut up! Don't mention it." I laughed because I remembered that she was against being my prince back in our childhood time.

"What? Charli has played as Prince Aladdin before?" Lotte asked in surprise. 

I quickly said, "Yes she did."

I heard Charli groaned, "I hate that, I wanted to be Princess Jasmine but your mom took over that role."

Lotte giggled, "That's why I said you'll be the daddy if you and mom get married one day."

Charli argued, "That is a no. You can call me mama or mum-" she quickly stopped as I suppress not to laugh.

Did she admit that she'll marry me?

"I'm a woman, I can't take the man role." She tried crap out as a matter of fact to Lotte.

Lotte hummed, "That's just a call. I think that's cool, Charli." about debating with Lotte, I guarantee Charli will lose because she always lost whenever she was bickering.

I heard Lotte shrieked as I turned a glance at them before turn back my attention to the road. I burst out laughing when I thought of Charli ticklish my baby girl and they were like the kids battling. 

"Stopppp! Charli stop that, please! Mummy Help!" Charlotte yelled with a burst of laughter.

I casually shrugged as I heard them keep laughing out loud. "Who is the winner?" I heard Charli playfully threatened Lotte and I heard Lotte shrieked, "Okay okay! You win!"

I heard Charli hummed in satisfied and I heard Lotte was panting out loud to compose her breath. After a while, Charli finally leaned back in her seat as she panted softly.

"Prince Aladdin!" I laughed while wiping off my tears with the back of my digit finger when I heard Lotte called Charli.

Charli gasped sharply as she quickly turned back and said, "What did you say?"

I heard Lotte said with a giggle, "I said you are Prince Aladdin." I heard my baby girl shrieked again.

"I'll stop that if you call me Princess Jasmine, okay?" I heard Charli said.

I laughed louder and said, "Charli, you're such a child."

"No, I'm correcting her, Summer," Charli argued as I shook my head.

Sometimes, Charli could be such a baby.

They finally fell silent as Charli chuckled softly, "Good girl." She leaned back in her seat and sighed softly, "Charlotte is exactly like you, Summer,"

I smirked, "Of course, it's hard for you to win her."

"I second that,"

When I pulled up to the Disney parking lot I could hear Lotte screamed in enthusiasm "Yay! One of my dreaaaaaam land!"

I chuckled "Surprise baby girl."

I unlocked the car door after I turned off my car engine, "Don't go anywhere, Lotte," I said as I quickly shut my door and rushed to Lotte's side before she could run anywhere.

As a mum who wouldn't worry about her kid will overexcited and ran off to be missing in the crowd. To my surprise, Charli already securely carried my baby girl in her arms and Lotte wrapped her tiny arms around Charli's neck.

They were talking and laughed along next to my car, I took out my phone from my jeans pocket and be ready to take a picture of them, "Smile,"

My baby girl was grinning widely and Charli made a silly face and I snapped a few shots of them. I joined them and scrolled the pictures for them, and they laughed at the photos.

Charli was still carrying my baby girl at the entrance for lining up, she practically carried Lotte closed for half an hour. She was smiling while listening to my baby girl's story tell as Lotte was playing with the locks of Charli's hair.

Such a good wife

That was a beautiful scene for me, but my lovely gorgeous deserved a break. I said, "You can let her down if you're tired Charli."

Charli turned to me and reassured me with a smile, "It's okay, she's not that heavy. I'll let her down If I'm tired."

I smiled when I saw her forehead covered with beads of sweat, I took out a piece of tissue, carefully dapped it on her forehead, temples, and neck to not ruin her makeup. 

She shyly thanked me which look adorable, yet I prefer to see her eyes too. When would she take off her goddamn Aviator?

Once we stepped into the theme park, Lotte was squealing, overexcited, and eagerly running around. Charli carefully settled Lotte on her feet as she linked Charli's hand and tugged her toward me.

Lotte happily used a free hand linked my hand and said excitedly, "Let's hurry and play!" With that, she started running and pulling us along with her. Charli and I shrugged together and let our baby girl lead the way. 

We were taking a rest at the bench and having snacks after a few games we played.

"Charli please, for me please," Lotte pleaded with her puppy eyes as Charli gagged in disgust at the French fries already dipped with the sundae.

She still hates that food combination.  

I chuckled at Lotte, used a finger tapped her nose, and said, "Don't force Charli like that, Lotte. Charli dislikes fries with a sundae."

Lotte pouted her lips and sighed sadly, "But why? That's yummy."

"Lotte, not everyone loves it. So, you can't force Charli to eat something she dislikes, alright?" I smiled at my baby girl.

Lotte huffed, "Fine," she turned to Charli and said, "It's okay if you don't want to eat this." Charli sighed in relieved and I laughed at her reaction.

"But," Lotte added as Charli waited patiently, "You must let me call you Prince Aladdin,"

Charli raised her hands and surrender with a chuckled, "Deal, but only for today."

"Okay," Lotte beamed and said, "Prince Aladdin," Lotte turned to me and asked with a wide grin, "We will play flying carpet after this. Can we, mom?"

I grinned, "Sure, baby girl."

"Let's take a picture together" I suggested because right now we were wearing the Minnie Hairbands except Charli. She wore the Mickey Hairband.

I laughed again because both of them were bickering about the hairband. End up Charli lost the bickering, she surrendered and took the Mickey Hairband.

When we were smiling and be ready to take the picture, Lotte suddenly voiced out, "What about Mom and Charli kiss my cheek after I count 3?"

We looked at Lotte in questioning and asked together, "Why?"

She pouted her lips and shot puppy eyes at us, "Because today I feel like a family day for me. Please for me once."

Charli smiled and reassured her "Sure, anything for you Charlotte."

Lotte looked at her and grinned "Really?" Charli nodded her head and Lotte said, "Good."

"Close your eyes and one, two, three."

We did as Lotte told and I felt soft flesh on my lips as my eyes shot open. Charli's blue eyes were dilated as we held each other's shoulders and pulled away abruptly.

I heard Lotte was laughing out loud as I turned in her direction. She mimicked our lips pressing with her hands and said happily, "Yay! Mom and Charli kiss kiss!"

I turned to Charli and raised one of my eyebrows with a smirk, she got my hints and nodded her head with a grin. We rushed toward Lotte and plant our kisses on her cheeks.

Lotte shrieked, "Stop that! That's Ewwww!" we ignored her and showered our kisses around her face as she giggled, "Okay I'm sorry! Stop that please!"

"That's a loooooong queue." Lotte pouted.

We already queued here more than half an hour and I felt bad for Charli who was carrying Lotte longer than that. They continued chatted as Lotte was snaking around Charli with an arm.

"Lotte, come over here," I said.

She tightened her hold around Charli's neck and pleaded, "Please I want to hold Charli."

I looked at her and pointed at her sternly, "Charli has carried you more than half an hour and she needs to rest."

"Hey, it's okay Summer. We will be there soon." Charli reassured me with a smile.

I said in worry, "Just let me know if you're tired, okay."

She smiled, "Sure, will do. She's not that heavy."

"See, Charli think that I'm not heavy, mom." Lotte gave me a toothy grin.

I smiled as I held the soft drinks with the straw that reached Charli's lips for her to sip the drink. She thanked me before sipped the drinks.

I was admiring her lovely blue eyes which look like green after the reflection of the sunset. She was carrying my baby girl while patiently talking with her with pointing here and there.

I didn't bother about their conversation at all without knowing what they were talking about. I only admiring my favorite girl who was paying attention to my baby girl.

They quite look like mother and daughter because of their hair and skin colors. Most of the people would be mistaken Charli was Lotte's mum instead of me, but she just admitted and didn't bother to explain anything to the strangers. I chuckled to myself about that.  

"What's so funny?" Charli asked with a cute grin crept on her face.

I smirked, "Nothing. I'm just admiring my favorite girls."

Her face flushed as she quickly said, "Umm, we're almost there." With that, the three of us entered a cable to be ready for our Ferris Wheel ride.

Nonetheless, it was worth it to relish a beautiful sunset view with my lovely favorite girls after an hour long-ass-queue. 

After the Ferris Wheel ride, we had a small toured around the funfair section and decided to rest at the bench and waited for the firework.

The evening chilly breeze, dim light at our bench, and the serene of the surrounding without crowds were just nice for us to relax and enjoy the firework at the same time.

Thanks for Charli selected the great spot for us.   

Lotte already fell asleep in my arms, and Charli was sitting next to me drinking a bottle of plain water.

She capped the drink and sighed softly with a smile, "It's been a long time we haven't been here after we went to study in college."

I agreed, "Yea, I miss that moment a lot." I smiled as I stared down at Lotte who was sleeping peacefully. I gently caressed her hair and I chuckled at her sweet sleeping face. I had to wake her up when the firework begin because I didn't want her to miss the chance.

I looked around once again and I just realize this seat was familiar, I turned to face Charli and asked, "Do you remember we sat at the same place while we were waiting for the firework?"

Charli grinned at me, "Of course, you also fell asleep like her."

"So, are you holding me like this that time?" asked with a confused as I motioned Lotte and me.

She laughed, "Of course not. I couldn't hold you like because we were the same height." She pressed her lips and hummed, "That night, you slept on my lap and I had to stay awake for the firework."

She turned to me and smiled, "I'll never forget whatever we had done together because those are our happiness." Her eyes were smiling and gleaming, "I remember you insisted to see the firework no matter you were sleepy or tired that night."

She chuckled and mimicked me, "You have to wake me up when the firework is ready! I swear I'll kick your ass if I miss the firework!"

That was so nostalgic for me about the memory. I burst out laughing and used a hand to slap her upper arm lightly and said, "Damn! You still remember every single thing, huh."

She nodded her head and said, "Yea, of course. I will never forget everything about us. Especially our happiness."

Charli lingered her gaze at mine as she looks like debating to say something. But, she tried to take it back and remained her smile.

I cupped her face with a hand, caressed it softly, and said, "Thank you for remembering everything for us, Charli."

I was slightly disappointed that I didn't remember all of it and I sighed. Charli stared at me worriedly and asked, "Are you alright, Summer?"

I shook my head and gave her a small smile, "I feel bad because I'm hopeless. I can't always remember everything about us like you."

She reassured me with a smile, "That's okay, Summer. It doesn't matter. I'll always be the part to fill in what you have forgotten."

She linked my hand which was on her face, gradually leaned in closer to me as I did the same. She rested her forehead to mine, used a free hand to cradle my face as I felt her minty breath fanning my lips. She said softly, "I miss you so much, Summer."

She pulled away from me a little, gently brushed my strands of hair aside, and studied my face. My heartbeat was fluttering with our close distance, but her eyes started waterily and she whispered, "I miss everything about us."

Charli slightly tilted her head and leaning in closer to me as my heartbeat was pondering hard in my chest. I didn't expect she would make the move and I was blissful about that. I wasted no time to close my eyes and waited for her lips to reach mine.   

Pop! Pop! Pop!

The Disney music started playing while the firework started to display the cute Disney characters. Charli already pulled away from me and she beamed, "Hey, we should wake her up."

I was lying if I was not disappointed that we didn't kiss. I smiled lightly and nodded my head at her before I tried to wake my baby girl up.

I gently caressed Lotte's face and said, "Baby girl, the firework is starting! Wake up!"

Lotte stirred a little and groaned. She rubbed her eyes as she tilted her head and her eyes shot open and grinning from ear to ear "Yay!"

Lotte eagerly turned back as I helped to shift her body and let her back rested against my front. I snaked an arm around her waist to hold her securely. I stared down at her as I smiled by watching her staring at the firework in awe.  

I saw Charli leaned in closer in the corner of my eyes and her minty breath was fanning my ear. She said softly, "Hey, I'm sorry about just now if I was carried away."

I used a free hand to cover her hand which was next to me and said, "Stay at my place tonight." I turned to stare at her and smiled genuinely at her.

She smiled as she nodded her head at me, "Okay,"

I entwined our hands as she gently pressed my hand, she remained her lovely smile, leaned back in her seat to watch the firework, and I did the same.

A/N: Thanks for the fire work! Who is more cheezy? I have no idea anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.6K 38
Lila Daniels has spent all of her life living under the protective wings of her three older brothers, Charlie, Lucas and Tucker or in the gymnastics...
279K 14.4K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...
1.8M 78.5K 54
Warning: RWB spoilers ahead. Some say the best love stories often take time. Emery Chernychevsky has had a crush on Cameron Brooks since he can reme...
13.1K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...