Eleutheromania || N.H

Per NicolexxNiall

Eleutheromania el-U-“ther-O-‘mAn-E-a/ An intense and irresistible desire for freedom. Hundreds of years into... Més

Eleutheromania || N.H
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Zaynie Don't leave!

Chapter 2

183 8 0
Per NicolexxNiall

                                                               Chapter 2

    Two hours. That’s all it took. Two hours I’ve been here. Already, I’ve begun to go insane. I had begun to lose it. I didn’t know what I was doing. My brain just couldn’t think straight. I didn’t even know what to think. All I knew was I was freaking out. I was beginning to lose it.

    The more the time went by, the more I began to lose it. I felt so weak. So vulnerable. All my life I’ve fought so hard to keep myself alive and free. All for what? To get thrown into a world I had no desire to be a part of?

    That’s just it though. This is how the world works now-a-days. If you weren’t rich and/or powerful, you didn’t have the slightest of a say. You were a nobody. To the world, you were seen as an item. A mere item that could be bought and thrown around to no end. Much like a doll.

    I didn’t want this; nobody did. But I wanted this least of all. I wanted to be free. To live a life for myself. To be able to enjoy life, not use it to serve others. This isn’t how life is meant to be. God sent us here for a reason. That reason was not to live to serve others. But to be free and live for yourself. To live life to its fullest. To be happy.

    Of course, people don’t see things like that anymore. Religion no longer existed. It too had faded away into constellation. Along with every ounce of humanity that had at one point existed in this world. Only leaving this cold, dark, cruel place of misery. Something I wanted nothing to be apart of. But that decision wasn’t up to me. I was nothing. Nothing but a mere lifeless doll thrown into a cruel, cruel world.

    Standing up, I heard a knock at the door. Opening slightly, a small, frail like girl poked her way into the room. The girl was quite pretty. Tanned skin, dark curly hair, and the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes you’ve ever seen. She was absolutely stunning. There was no denying it.   

        “Hello Ella, I’m Danielle. Master Horan had requested I prepare you for dinner,” the girl spoke, a forced smile upon her face. Though, I saw right through it.

        This girl was broken. Evidence of so much pain and suffering. It nearly broke my heart. This girl was so pure. So lively. Yet, so broken all at the same time.

        Tearing my eyes away from the girl, I gave a faint nod. Not wanting anything to do with the events to come. Wanting nothing more than to sit in my room, and watch as I slowly fade off. Escaping the world and all its misery.

        Then again, that’s just what they want me to do. To continue to break and break until finally, I just give up. I give up everything I had at one point held onto. Any ounce of hope, gone. That little speck of light dug deep inside, gone. Burned out, leaving me to be a pit of darkness. Just like the rest of the world has become.

        I wouldn’t let that happen. I couldn’t give them the satisfaction of breaking me into a million little pieces. I may be weak, and I may be vulnerable. But that’s what kept me strong. All the pain I’ve suffered, only pushed me forward. I couldn’t let them win. I wouldn’t let them destroy me. Not now anyways.

        “This way Mrs. Ella,” the girl guided, pulling me towards the fancy looking closet. Much bigger than what I had needed.

        Looking around, I noticed all the clothes had a skimpy and slut like look to them. Only adding on to my high level of insecurities.

        Turning my attentions towards Danielle, I could see she had an outfit in hand. Handing it towards my direction.

        Throwing the outfit on, it seemed to be a little less revealing than the others. A little, but not by much.

        The outfit was basic. Consisting of a pair of a short, black skirt, paired with a tight, mid length sleeved white shirt. Simple, but a bit revealing.

        Grabbing my hand, the girl began to lead me towards the bathroom. Immediately, she began to fix up my hair. Making my untamable mess of waves a bit more presentable.

        “You’re so pretty, you know that? I would die to have waves like these,” Danielle gushed, running a brush through my thick hair. I simply blushed. Having not received many compliments in that past.

        “Thank you, but they’re nothing compared to yours. Your curls are beautiful. They seem to fall so naturally. My hair is simply a mess. It's nothing special,” I replied.

        Without a response, Danielle continued to work her magic. Before I knew it, a mirror was held to my face and I was simply stunned by the results. The way my hair framed my face seemed to look so natural. The top of my hair had been straightened, leaving simple waves at the end.

        My makeup was very subtle. Not too much, but enough to cover. It all seemed to flow so nicely together. I almost didn’t recognize myself. Having not been pampered in so long.

        “Danielle, it looks wonderful! Thank you so much!” I gushed, turning to Danielle with a wide smile on my face. Not being able to hide my appreciation.

        “Dani, call me Dani. Now come, dinner starts in ten. We much show off that beautiful, complexion of yours,” the girl smiled, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door.

        Walking passed many rooms, we made our way down the long hallway. I attempted to take in my new surroundings. Seeing as I hadn’t known where much had been located. Only had been here for a mere few hours.

        So far, all I’ve seen so far are the many rooms that lined the halls. Each seeming to have a different name on each of the doors. To which I assumed belonged to the many other slaves that lived amongst these walls.

        Finally, we reached some kind of foyer. Stopping outside two grand double doors, I saw many people begin to make there way inside. I assumed this to be the dining hall. Seeing as many chefs and cooks made their way inside with many plates and platters in hand.  

        Stepping inside, my suspicions were correct. This was infact the dining hall. The room was quite large. The walls were made up of a simple cream color. Each lined with large glass windows. The high, white ceilings seemed to have some sort of pattern to them. With a large, fancy chandelier hanging from the middle of it.

        In the middle of the room was a large wooden table. With many people sitting around it. One I had recognized as Louis. The boy I had met earlier. At the end of the table was a large chair. Much fancier than the rest. Which I presumed belonged to Master Horan. Or whatever I was supposed to address him as.

        Suddenly, I felt a hand grab at my wrist. Causing me to let out a small squeak. Nobody seemed to notice. Except for Danielle and the figure behind me. Who now seemed to be letting out a few chuckles.

        Turning around, I was met with a pair of familiar blue eyes. To which belonged to the one and only, Louis Tomlinson. The only person besides Danielle and Master Horan I had come to know.

        “You scared me!” I shrieked, sending a slight slap in Louis’ direction. He just gave me a slight smirk in response. Causing me to glare in reply.

        “I know, that was the goal,” he smugly smirked. As I continued to hold my glare.

        Danielle seemed to have excused herself. As I now noticed she had begun to talk to a group of girls. One of the girls had shoulder length blonde hair. Just like Danielle, she too had been very pretty. Same goes to the other girl beside them. This girl had long, caramel colored brown hair. They were both stunning. Just like Danielle had been.

        Turning my attention back to Louis, he began to drag me away from the spot we had continued to stand. Leading me towards an empty seat, pushing me into it. Before immediately sitting beside me.

        Soon, the grand doors swung open and in walked the devil himself. The one who had taken away my freedom, and any chance of me ever being happy.

        Taking a seat beside me, I realized just where Louis had managed to seat me. Right next to Master Horan himself. His eyes met mine for a second. His bright blue eyes filled with an unknown emotion. Before he quickly turned away. Turning to face the room around him.

        Standing slightly, he cleared his throat. Catching the attention of everyone around him. All eyes staring at him with high intense.

        “As many of you now know, we have a new member to our team. Everyone, I would like to introduce to you Ella, Ella Harp. I would like for you all to make her feel welcome, and treat her like you would any other slave around you. Welcome to the team, Ella.”

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...