Jasper's Orchid

By Gina_Kaye

Emerson Jade is new to the vampire world taken in by the Denali coven just after being turned by an unknown v... More

About Emerson
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
About Lennon
Lennon
Emerson
Rosalie
Emmett
Carlisle
Esme
Edward
Emerson
Jasper
Author
Alice
Author
Lennon
Emerson
Jasper
About Cady
Cady
Edward
Cady
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Author
Author
Author
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Carlisle
Author
Jasper
About Jake
Alice
Jake
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Jasper
Author's note
Emerson
Jasper
Carlisle
Emerson
Edward
Cady
Alice
Jake
The Volturi
Emerson
Cady
Carlisle
Edward
Author
Sam Uley
Emily Young
Jacob Black
Paul Lahote
Author's Note
Author's Note

Jake

1K 18 0
By Gina_Kaye

My family had been waiting for Cady for hours to come home from meeting the neighbors. Finally she walked through the door and she had this big smile on her face. So I decided to break the silence and ask what's up with your smile. Mom and dad walked into the living room and noticed her smile. The she told us that she found her beloved, but what shocked me was when she said he's vampire. I hope I find me beloved soon. We sat there talking and her beloved when there was a knock ar the door. I got up to answer the door.
It was the chief of police Charlie Swan introduced himself. My parents came and introduced themselves to him too. All he wanted is to meet the new doctors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 95 39
Madeleine James, a popular "mean" girl gets paired up with one of the schools outcasts for a projects that will change boths lives. Madeleine practic...
21.9K 381 44
She moves from the small town of Mystic Fall to the small town of Forks and just when her cousin Bella moves back to Bella and her mother never liked...
197K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
42.4K 1.3K 42
Two years before Bella Swan joins her father in Forks, the Cullens move into their current estate. As the kids settle into their sophomore year and C...