Haven ➵ 𝑠. 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖

By nxxlxxs

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quir... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

12.4K 433 580
By nxxlxxs

"Y/n~" Mina whined, hugging the girl next to her. Her eyes were watery with tears as she looked around her classmates, all with suitcases in hand.

"Mina" Y/n breathed, her pink friend squeezing the air out of her "we are back in like a week". She struggled against her friend until she finally let her free.

Aizawa called all of his students in front of him, gathering them close together so they wouldn't get lost in between the people in the station.

"Make sure you don't use your hero costume in public or lose it anywhere. I'd also like you to mind your manners" he said, eyeing Bakugo. The boy looked away, a small 'hmpf' coming out of his mouth.

"Alright, you should go, I'll see you back soon" their teacher waved as they started getting in to groups, those who were traveling on the same trains finding each other.

Y/n moved over to Izuku and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ready to go?" she smiled, receiving a nod from him.

"Wait you two!" Uraraka exclaimed, coming over, Tenya and Shoto walking behind her.
Y/n looked over at the boy with the white and red hair. He nudged for her to get closer.

Y/n moved past the three friends, telling Izuku a quick "I'll be there in a second".

"Hey" she smiled up at the boy.
They hadn't spoken much since the day she had done the scans. Shoto had tried avoiding her in most situations unless they were in a group.

"Hi" Shoto said, his hands both on the handle of his suitcase "You're going with Midoriya".

"Yeah, we thought it would be a good idea. Are you really going to Endeavour?" she asked. When she had heard he was going to his father's agency she was very surprised.
Shoto nodded, looking down at the ground.

"Huh. We could have been together" she muttered to herself. Shoto raised an eyebrow, just barely hearing what she said.

"What?"

Y/n shook her head.

"I guess I'll see you in a week" Y/n smiled looking down.

My hands are getting sweaty, I'm kind of nervous

She looked back up at the boy and saw him watch her with soft eyes and a small smile.

She looked past his head and saw the time on the big board behind him. It was time to go, and fast.
She quickly shook her head and grinned widely at him.

"I'll miss you Shoto" she waved as she ran back to Izuku, grabbing ahold of his hand and speeding towards the platform.
Shoto watched her run, along with Midoriya, his eyes following her until she was out of sight.

I think I'll miss you too

--

"This is where he lives?" Y/n raised an eyebrow, looking up at the deteriorating building in front of them.

"That's the address they gave us" Izuku sweatdropped. He looked over at his friend and gave her a quick smile.

"I'm glad we are here together" he said, a deep blush forming on his cheeks as she returned the smile.
They moved towards the door and opened it, revealing a very short man lying on the floor seemingly dead.
Y/n snorted, noticing the man looking up at them and complaining about dropping his sausages and ketchup.

As she watched Izuku and the old man go back and forth with introductions due to the old man apparently having a horrible memory, she laughed internally.

Oh god, this is so much better than anything else I could have chosen

"And who are you?" the old man turned to her. Y/n had been leaning on the wall until then, her suitcase near her feet.

"Y/n L/n sir"

"Who?"

"Y/n. L/n sir" she repeated a little louder. The small man stood up straight and put his hands up to his face.

"Let's fight. I need to test your One for All young man"

Izuku was taken back by surprise. He looked over at Y/n as she shrugged, not knowing what he meant.
Gran Torino suddenly activated his quirk and moved in front of the door, blocking the main exit, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Toshinori probably had a reason to give you One for All, I am here to help you master that power" he stated.

The old man started moving once again, his quirk making him almost too fast to be seen with the naked eye.
Izuku and Y/n quickly got back to back.

"I can't catch him if I can barely follow him with my sight" Y/n said as Gran Torino kept landing between them, kicking them and pushing them around. Y/n and Izuku tried adjusting to his movement for about 5 minutes, until Izuku finally managed to land a punch on the old man using One for All.
The two of them breathed heavily, leaning on each other's backs.

"You are too rigid kid and too concentrated on using your quirk for you to be able to move freely" the old man commented. He folded his arms across his chest and puffed out a breath.

"I leave it to you two to clean up, I'm going to go grab something for dinner" he said and disappeared out of the door. Y/n turned to Izuku and smiled. She put a hand on his face and wiped away at a small cut on his cheek, the small trickle of blood coming off.

"Nice punch" she commented as she moved away to grab a broom. Izuku put his hand on the cheek Y/n had just touched and unconsciously smiled.

--

"Do you know where Y/n L/n went for her internship?"

The tall man with the red hair and turquoise eyes stared down at his son. He had just arrived at his agency and he was pleasantly surprised that he had actually come here.
Shoto furrowed his eyebrows at his father as he asked him that.

How does he know her name?

"No, why?" he asked, his head tilting slightly to the side.
Endeavour looked in a distance, his serious expression getting harder.

"Who better than me asked her to internship. I want to know that" he said, turning to his desk and looking through a pile of papers.

"Huh. We could have been together"

"You asked her to be an intern here? Why?" Shoto asked.
His father's agency wasn't one to make offers for internships to students. He understood him offering his own son one, but why Y/n?

Endeavour ignored his son's question, going back to his paperwork. To him, this wasn't an important question in any way relevant to making his son the perfect hero.

--

"I'll go practice outside Y/n, want to come?" Izuku asked, pointing at the door.
It was dark outside and Gran Torino had fallen asleep awhile ago. Y/n looked over at the plates in the sink and her hands itched at the idea of leaving them there.

"I'll catch up with you in a second Izuku, I'll clean up first" she grinned. Her friend nodded before leaving out of the door. Y/n made her way to the sink and started cleaning up, not wanting to leave the mess there.

"Wait kid" Gran Torino grumbled, walking up to the table behind her and sitting on it. Y/n turned to face him and gave hin a soft smile.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" she asked.

"No no, I wanted to talk to you without young Midoriya" he said, making sure the main door was closed.

"Have you found out anything else about your family? Toshinori- I mean, All Might, has told me everything you told him" he said, watching the girl.

Y/n kept her eyes on the dishes and slowly made circles with the sponge, the small bubbles sliding down the plate in to the sink.
"No, I don't like pushing the subject with my mother. I used to ask her things before, but she would always dismiss me and get in a mood when I did" she said, not looking behind her.

"Is it true that your mother is quirkless?" he asked. It wasn't impossible for a child to have a quirk even if one of their parents didn't have one.

"Yes, it's true. But now it's only fair that I ask you a question" she said. Gran Torino could hear the smile in her voice.

"Why did you offer me an internship with you?" she asked "I know all about Izuku and All Might and how you were his teacher, so it would only be natural for you to take him on, but, why me?"

The short man watched her for a few more seconds, replaying his conversation with Toshinori from a few days after the Sports Festival in his head.

"All Might asked me to give you a chance to come here, so if you did, I could keep an eye on you"

"What?" Y/n was confused. She and All Might hadn't spoken much and they had no where near the relationship him and Izuku had.

"Something about the conversation the two of you had unsettled him, he's worried about you as his student and as Izuku's friend" the old man said.

She can't know what he truly thinks

Y/n nodded, letting the silence engulf them both as she finished cleaning up. She dried her hands on the kitchen towel and turned to her new mentor.

"I'm going to go make sure Izuku doesn't break his legs outside. Have a good night" she said, waving and leaving the house, meeting up with Izuku in the small alleyway near the building.

Gran Torino sighed, placing his forehead in the palm of his hand.

I really hope you're wrong about this Toshinori

--

"I GET IT NOW" Izuku beamed. It was currently the next day and Y/n lay lazily on the couch in the small living area as Izuku and Gran Torino had another discussion about the boy's quirk.

"All this time, I've been thinking about One for All as some kind of special move" he said, deep in thought as he grabbed his notebook to write his thought process down.

"I have to think about it as a part of me, like having an extra limb of some way"
He tapped his chin with his finger every now and then, alternating between that and jotting down some sentences.

"Took you long enough" Y/n commented, grabbing a handful of nachos and shoving them in her mouth.

"Well princess, if you're so smart why didn't you tell me?" he asked, his amused face watching her as she continued munching.

She gave him a wink.

"I'm not here to make your life easier chico" she smirked "I'm here to laugh at your miserable ability to control your quirk until I can".

"Sure" Izuku said, sarcasm practically dripping from his mouth.

"Alroght, now that you've figured that out, let's see how much you can move keeping your One for All at 5%" Gran Torino smirked, getting in to a fighting position. Y/n sighed knowing she'd probably have to clean up after them today as well.
The hero veteran gave Izuku 3 minutes to land a succesful hit on him.
Y/n watched them fight around the room, having to jump out of the way when Izuku dived under the sofa and Gran Torino decided to attack.
She leapt out of the way just in time as Izuku punched the sofa away.

Can't they do this outside or something?

Y/n kept watching Izuku, somehow, he was completely different from yesterday. His movements were more agile and his head was obviously clear as he was able to think on the spot. Once the three minutes were up, Gran Torino complimented Izuku for managing to graze him.

"Well done Izuku, you've just surpassed my grandmother's level of agility" Y/n gave him a thumbs up. He stuck his tongue out at his friend as she made fun of him.

"Tomorrow kiddos, we move on to phase two, I want to see you work too L/n" Gran Torino stated, crossing his arms proudly across his chest as he stood on the upside down couch.

"Phase two?" Y/n asked.

Did he ever mention a phase one?

"Work experience, tomorrow evening. We can go to Shinjuku since highly populated areas are often the main targets of criminals" the pro hero clarified.
Y/n and Izuku high-fived each other, a big grin on both their faces.

"Alright, get back to training you two, I wamt you in your best shape tomorrow"
Y/n and Izuku quickly moved everything in the living area back to where it was originally, then want back to training.
Gran Torino watched the two of them concentrate on the task at hand and a smile appeared on his face.

They're good kids

Alright we are progressing from the Sports Festival and have finally moved on to the next Arc, bye bye <3 ~Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.6K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
597K 17.6K 37
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
64.1K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
239K 8.8K 51
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...