A step beyond the line

By Marwajowsi2000

She never knew what her kind was.. His days were spent on battles for truth.. She was a muslimah since birth... More

Prologue
1. A Broken heart and its plight..
2. New beginnings!!!
3. Fobble scoops?
4.Ice creams and rain?
5. Life and its surprises..
6. Invisible lines?
7. Deepened Cross roads..
8. sugar coated mysteries
9. pray.. it will make sense
10. peace resides deep in here bubbles..
11. Fly to your dreams bubble..
12. An enemy of an enemy is always my friend..
13. In the straggle of time..
14. The ray of light in my monotony..
15. Blood doesn't define family
16. Some heroics..
17. life sucks and its okay..
19. Cusps in a fairytale
20. Bits and bits of the puzzle
21. love- a form of sustenance..

18. His beloved..

36 4 9
By Marwajowsi2000

                  💙 21st of November 2020💙

Muradh was rushing through dense trees and thickets, stumbling on roots and boulders in the pitch darkness with slivers of the moonlight guiding him through,hardly knowing where he was going..

His face sported bruises here and there, courtesy of the brambles and his denim jacket was ripped at places.. his arm bloody and bruised..

He came to a halt  when a flash of blinding light illuminated a road adjacent to the dark forest. He jumped over the hedge rows bordering the highway and stumbled on to the road rolling over.. his legs felt like jelly, with utmost difficulty he crawled over to the railing separating the pair of roads laid along.. hugging the huge lamp post, breathing heavily , Muradh  slid against it, clutching a stitch in his side..

Muradh looked around, he had no idea where he was neither did he know how he come to be in this ghostly place.

Panting, he got to his feet when a sudden flash of lightning struck, illuminating a silhouette, a good 100m away from him..
Clutching the railing for support, he stood up, his right arm scraped by a rather sharp branch, throbbing painfully and blood streaking steadily down his arms..

Removing his jacket, he ripped away a piece from the sleeve and tied it around his bleeding arm hoping to slow the flow of blood..

Looking down he saw that he was clad in a snow white tee,now smeared at places  with his own blood and a pair of beige cargo pants..something about the familiarity of the suit hit him hard before it was overcome by the agony of white hot pain flaring in his knees..

Unable to stand his weight, his legs have given up, sending him hard down on his knees on to the hard gravel road.

Sweating profusely, his breath coming now in shallow pants he got up  hobbling along the road clutching on the railing for support,  he saw that the silhouette against the pitch darkness havent moved a bit.. with a jolt he realized it was a girl or a woman, standing rooted on the spot.

Stumbling forward, with his arm numbed in pain, Muradh started gaining altitude on the familiarity of the figure..

Something about the curly luscious locks falling on the girl's face and shoulders, stirred something deep in him..

Walking towards her, he stumbled on his legs again, falling down on his feet, the fall attracted her to the limping figure on the ground.. she lifted her head to look at him while a gust of wind blew her locks away from her face..

Muradh's breath hitched on his throat on looking at the beloved face, he thought he wouldn't look at again for eternity.. unable to take his eyes off her, Muradh half walked and crawled over to her.. looking at him, she gave his favourite dazzling smile..

Crouching  a few feet away her, Muradh stood rooted on his place, drinking in her features, refusing to blink, lest she should vanish..

Her dusky complexion had a pale tinge to it.. her eyes emitting some sort of angelic radiance, her black locks which he had the opportunity to see only once before -on that fateful day-was dancing with the wind.. she wore a plain black kurthi and Jeans with a white shawl wrapped around her neck.. she had lost so much of weight.. yet her aura radiated a kind of power of being well looked after..

"How are you?" She whispered onto the night..  her voice, once which was Muradh's favourite now had an echo to it..  resonating in his veins..

Muradh felt a sharp stab of pain in his stomach on her voice.. unable to find his own, he merely nodded..

Moving forward she crouched infront of him, now that he could feel her lavender and honey fragrance filling his nostrils..

After a few minutes of staring at each other, he finally found his voice..

"Where were you my beloved.." he sobbed.. voice thick with emotions..

She moved closer at him, eyes glinting with love.. caressing his scars..
" you remember.." her voice came out as a question on mentioning on the name Muradh used to call her..

"You remember me hulk.." she spoke louder this time..

Muradh nodded vigorously.. she was his beloved.. he-her hulk..

"You remember me hulk, specially when you shouldn't.. " she winced, a trace of disappointment coating her voice..

She traced her small slender fingers down his throat resting on his chest, under which his heart thudded in ferocious beats..

"I shouldn't be here.." she pressed her hands closer, lips an inch away from earlobes..

"I have to return Muradh.. I dont belong here..  I have to go.." she pleaded tugging away her arms when they were clutched in Muradh 's rough once.. she looked down at her entwined palms.. they fitted perfectly..  her tiny once encased, safe and sound in his.. she smiled, a melancholic one..
"They still fit.. dont they.."

"They always did..Dont go beloved.. dont leave me again.." Muradh sobbed onto their entwined hands..

"Not everyone who fits would stay forever love.. My time here is done.." she tugged her hand harder this time breaking them out of his grip..

"I dont own these hands anymore.. neither your heart Muradh.." tears cascaded down his eyes on the mention of his name.. he was living his fantasy again..  She is here again with him.. all he wanted was to hold on to the moment and stay rooted in their places..

"Muradh look, - she lifted his tear streaked face.. pressing her palms against his chest again..
"You kept me here for long hulk.. this belongs to the most beautiful soul I've ever known on earth.. I'd never want to cause her pain.. I hope you dont too.. let me go Muradh.. let me go..I have to.." she smiled serenely..

"Beloved no.." muradh screamed..  " I cant... not again.." he mumbled..  staring at her face.. fear clouding his eyes..

"Muradh..in the process of holding on to me.. you are hurting them.. hurting them both..Allah has placed both my precious treasures in your hand Muradh,look after them for me.. one misses you so bad while the other is confused on her path.. take care of them Muradh.. they mean the world to me.." She smiled brightly..

"I have to go.." she whispered cupping his face.. her breath fanning on his face, merely inches away from his own.. her lips gently grazed his forehead.. stroking his cheeks..  "its high time you let go.. You've been holding too long my love.. let go.." she breathed..

Numbed with agony thudding in his heart and drenched in sweat and.blood Muradh.. kept staring at her incredulously..

Her angelic features begun to blur.. blood gushed out of her nose and mouth, her body bent at an unusual angel..  Muradh kept on wiping the gushing blood fruitlessly.. she fell on his lap.. the angelic smile still adorned on her face.. now drenched in crimson blood.. Muradh was taken back to the dreadful day.. he couldnt save her then but now he wanted to..

He screamed for help but the highway showed no signs of inhabitants except for the pair.. he kept her back on the ground.. and run along the road shouting for help.. 

Running back to her.. he saw her blurring around the edges vigorously.. becoming  mist, before he could reach her she was gone..

"Come back to me beloved.. come back.. " he screamed into the night.. his white tee now dark red with her blood.. his hands bathed in them..

"Thahaaani.." he screamed in agony..
But she was gone..

Muradh woke up with a start, drenched in sweat.. Imani beside his couch, her big eyes full of concern..

Tears started gushing out of his eyes.. while he sobbed shamelessly..

All this time a voice echoed in his ears..

Not everyone who fits would stay forever love..

Hello peeps..

Emotional chapter.. gosh I just cant..

No idea how I've managed to write this..

It hurts doesnt it.. when someone whom we thought would be our present and future simply becomes our hazy past..

Well.. life plays dirty I guess..

Soo soo who is she?? Any guesses? And who are they?? Rings any bells???

I wait ur answers..

Until then.. Allah hafiz lovelies..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.1K 21
In the beginning she was alive, her soul bare for this man, loved him with every fiber of her being. She was willing to give up everything that she h...
27.7K 847 46
'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. hearing 'No' from her mouth, it felt like my...
50.5K 5.7K 49
The things I knew that were once unethical, were bound to be saintly. The dreams I dreamt once upon a time, seemed to be an epitome of nightmares. Th...
191K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...