Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

We are not alike at all

2.8K 83 80
By DonnaMeow0-0

The next day ...
at the morning ...
Melas pov:

I woke up early in the morning and showered. I put my marshmallow splash on. I love this scent. I can't believe the incidents of last night.

I never imagined I can break my fear and confess my feelings. I'm happy things turned out like this, I'm happy I didn't wast the chance like I did last time.

Sangwoo will be here any minute now. Oh my god I'm so so nervousssss ...
________________________________
Sangwoos pov:

My car is outside her house, I'm thinking ... I don't wanna bring her over yet ... I'll spend some time with her first and then take her down. She got out of the house looking cute as always ... I swear I'm a 24 year old man and I feel like I'm dating a 15 year old.

I smiled at her as she entered the car she smiled back and tilted her head to the side mouthing good morning.

" good morning ~ where's my kiss? "
She scratched the back of her head as she giggled nervously

She leaned in and kissed me right In the corner of my lips. " mela~ over hear " I grabbed her cheeks with my fingers and pulled her into a  kiss.

" next time its French " I said as she was 🙂.
I drove to a far away enormous park. As I drove I stopped at a red light, Mela took this opportunity and tapped me on the shoulder, I looked at her as she mouthed something ...

"What?? " I said " I didn't get that "  she wrote on the Dewed glass with her finger 

" I want to know more about you " i stared at her with my boring eyes as I kept driving until we arrived. We got out it was a beautiful day not very cold. I walked us to good spot to sit in under a tree.

After we finally found our spot we sat on the ground, it was very peaceful ...

" so ... what do you want to know about me? " she looked at me smiling excitedly as she got a notebook from her bag and started writing, her handwriting so delicate and beautiful...

" what do you study? "

Really? " business "

" are you going to be a business man? "

" basically "

" is being a business man something you want or need "

" want need same thing "

" .......... I mean do you love business ? "

Love? That word again ... no ...

" No ... I don't love it, it's boring and tiring it takes long hours and it so freaking provocative"

" then why didn't you study what you love? "

studied what I love? Why didn't i? What I love? What's that?

" I don't know ... "

" what did you dream of becoming when you were a kid? "

When I was a kid ...
flashback
" mom! I'm choking! Please! "
" DIE DIE DIE "
End of flashback

" I don't really remember what I wanted as a kid, my childhood wasn't that ...  innocent ... "

Mela looked at me in sorriness but I was too distracted to notice

" I didn't want new toys, I didn't want trips, I didn't want to have new CDs or new video games or to go to the beach or to celebrate my birthday ... all I wanted was to ... be safe ... just when I have that then I would worry about the other things ... "

I remember the little me can't sleep until I make sure she's asleep first and I would make sure to wake up before her so that she wouldn't be the one to wake me up ...

I felt a hand on top of mine so soft and warm, I looked up to see mela smiling kindly at me

Mouthing : I'll soon figure out what you love

I kept looking at her not speaking, she took her notebook and wrote

" you love teaching math, you love winter more than summer, you love driving at night, you love to have space and be alone at least once a day, you love smoking, you love old songs, you love to eat large burger and coke, you like beaf more than chicken, and ... you love cats "

Whaaaaaat??? I was speechless, how the hell did she know I love cats?? Or winter more than summer?? Or driving at nigh???

" how did you you know all that shorty? " I asked impressed. She just giggled and shrugged.

She mouthed excitedly ' Next question '

" do you live alone? "

" yup "

" is it lonely "

" not at all " I smirked

I always get to have people around, currently
the professor for example~

" what makes you laugh the Most? "

........... flashback ...

Breaking their legs me: HAHAHAHA
feeling their blood: HAHAHAHAHA
hearing them scream: HAHAHAHA
stab their bodies: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

End of flashback ...

I looked at Mela, she's looking at me innocently waiting for my answer

Why the hell does these normal questions don't work on me!

Just lie ... anything ... what makes you laugh?

Saw movie ... goddamnit ...

" I ... guess ... watching ... old people fall??? "

Mela was ... like 😨

" not ... old people it's just people falling or how they look when they fall even though it's bad but it's really funny! .... what?? "

Mela suddenly bursted out laughing

She wrote " to be honest I sometimes laugh from the inside too "

I smirked at her, " ahaaa~ " she continued ...

" you laugh at how I look and how I act sometimes "

" that's true " I admitted before chuckling

" and you know also when I talk to someone and I know their lying I can't help but laugh too, also talking to nick and provoking him, seeing his reaction I just can't ... " I couldn't continue the sentence as I bursted out laughing making that weird car engine sound kinda laugh.

" you should've seen what happened when I got drunk at his house, I was saying some weird shit while his sister was behind me, I freaked the shit outta her! "

She covered her mouth before laughing hard

" You should've seen the look on his face when he was jumping on the couch shushing his sister and carrying me outside his house, I'm telling you that 7 feet tall Nick fears his mom more Than he fears the ____ (team)"

Mela couldn't stop laughing, and myself, my eyes were all in tears of laughter. What was happening? What is this?

She wrote " so Embarrassing situations make you laugh " 

" yeah ... also actually stand up comedy's I love watching those "

She gasped and wrote " Trever Noah! "

" yeah he's one of my favorites to watch " I said wiping my tears as she chuckled.

I started mimicking one of his shows " yeah cuz mom's been shot " she laughed hard cuz I did the same voice as his.

After we finally stopped laughing she wrote another question. I was beginning to get excited for the next questions.

' what makes you angry? '

Mmm

" if things don't go the way I plan them to, I get really furious, also if someone attends to ... you know annoy me or provoke me ... I sometimes get extremely angry but sometimes I'm like ... I want them to, so I can punish them hard ... "

Mela kept looking at me before writing " you're really good at hiding those big feelings "

" yeah I am, I can control my face expressions real good "

" you and I are alike at that this one "

Alike? Me? And you Mela? Don't make me laugh ... I'm the devil sweetheart ...

" how so? "

" we are courteous "

Courteous ... I chuckled ...

" no mela, were not alike at all "

She looked confused and worried a bit that she had said something wrong

" you're courteous with people because you're kind and you don't want to hurt their feelings and make them feel bad about themselves or embarrass them, so you choose to endure and hurt your feelings instead "

" as for me, I do it for completely different reason "

Attract them to me, gain their trust, lead them directly to my web, hunt them down, take all my hate and pain on them, gain their love, gain fans, no one would even imagine, no one would even ... suspect a moment ...

She gave me a look that said " how do you mean "

" I do it to blend in, to be loved by everyone so that everyone stand by me side, no matter the situation, to avoid unneeded problems ... "

I held her hands " but still, you're worst Mela, do you know that? "

She looked at me emotionally " you unjustly abuse yourself for others comfort, don't you think that's ... a crime? "

She didn't say anything, I suddenly climbed on top of her as we were on the ground now our faces so close, she was all pink " that kinda kindness, doesn't work in this world "

I kissed her ... tongue this time ... she was laying there like an idiot not kissing back, I wouldn't expect more, its her first time, I'm gonna have to teach her a lot of things ...

I pulled away
" you'll hurt yourself " she blushed and smiled nodding, she already knew that ...

" also ... " I took a deep breath before knocking her hard on her head as she winced in pain

" you should kiss back you fool, just move your tongue it not rocket science "

She put her finger on her mouth as a sign for me to keep my voice down, as she pointed at people from far away

" what? Don't worry they can't see us "

It was a spot which was very private we were surrounded by large trees

" now ... try again " I said as I placed my forehead on her smiling trying to comfort her

I leaned an and kissed her as she (kinda) kissed back, she was trying to move her tongue and hesitating at the same time but I caressed her cheek and rubbed it to encourage her, and It worked she started kissing back properly, finally! It felt so good I grabbed her from the back of her head and pulled her closer as I sat up and placed her On my lap still kissing her.

She wanted to put her hand on my shoulder but was shy, god damn it, I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around my nick.

I kept kissing her rough for what felt like hours she was out of breath but I didn't care I wasn't satisfied yet so I kept hold of her head and kept kissing her before she squeezed my waist suddenly which made me pull away quickly.

I looked at her surprised she had a red face, she put her hand on her mouth and her eyes widened open as if she had discovered something ...

" what? "

Her eyes were smiling playfully holding a light as she took her hand off her mouth and mouthed

" You Are Ticklish "

I kept looking at her not feeling the smile that started to appear on my face

" oh really~ "

My smile turned to a smirk

" what about you~ let's see "

I squeezed her waist so suddenly, her body winced back roughly as she squeezed her eyes shut and laughed so hard making weird voices of choking I kept squeezing and squeezing her mercilessly as she kicked her legs up and down on the ground before she quickly placed both her hands between her thighs.

" hey hey hey don't do it on me! " I finally let go setting her free ...

She was on the ground breathing heavily and giggling her hands still between her thighs.

I lay down beside her chuckling as she opened her eyes and looked at me. She bit her lower lip before mouthing 'I need to go'

I laughed hardly at her before sighing " aaah Mela, you are definitely something "

Oh Mela, what am I gonna do with you? I chuckled inside

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 11.8K 24
[Mature content] [Gore] #1 on the Koogi tag on 10/18/18 #6 in the Sangwoo tag on 12/20/18 (1/2 endings finished) (Hey guuuys!! This is my first X re...
1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
74.4K 1.6K 17
"I feel like I'm being watched... I feel unsafe... I don't feel okay with this... What's going on? Why is this happening to me?" • • • THIS STR...
10.9K 268 24
22 year old Yoonbum finds this tall blonde male that he slowly obsesses over. He wants him to be his lover. 21 year old Sangwoo, Secretly a psychopa...