Wings Of Light And Fibers Of...

By DRWEIRD42

In Honor of the 15-year long show Supernatural I have decided to write this story After being humiliated by... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

1.

4.5K 43 126
By DRWEIRD42

Key

Y/n= your name
E/c= eye color
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
S/c= skin color
(A/n)= author's note

This takes place after the events of the Supernatural series finale so spoiler alert!

3rd person POV.
Location: the Matoi Home

After the Great Fall of the almighty one otherwise known as God otherwise known as the light and the Nephilim known as Jack became the new God everything was perfect the world kept on spinning people kept being born and people kept living and people kept dying natural order of things was perfect heaven was Heaven the gates of hell were closed monster activity was at an all-time low but the thing about it all was there was a new threat the life fibers they were threat bigger than the monsters but they were not as big as the threat Chuck presented currently in Japan a girl with black hair with a red streak in it and blue eyes finally made her way back home for the first time in a while the problem was her house was burned down and she had no family to speak of her mother died when she was just a baby and as for her father she generally did not have a good relationship with him and when she went to him to repair their relationship he ended up getting brutally murdered by a mysterious woman with a scissor blade so the girl known as Ryuko Matoi decided to go to the one place she knew she could get clues or answers to the big question of who murdered her father Honnouji Academy there she tried to get answers but unfortunately when the answers were so close she was defeated and humiliated by the captain of the boxing club so Ryuko decided a tactical retreat was the best course of action so she stole a scooter from a delivery guy and immediately headed back to the remnants of her old childhood home there she ended up in the basement in the basement she discovered the powerful sentient uniform who she named Senketsu meaning fresh blood on the wall behind her she noticed a strange set of double doors these double doors had strange symbols painted on to them it wasn't anything she ever recognized before Ryuko wearing the strange powered up uniform walked over to the set of double doors and examines them.

Ryuko: what are those weird symbols on here?

Senketsu: if I'm being completely honest with you Ryuko I have no clue.

Ryuko: well I guess there's only one way to find out.

Ryuko immediately pushed on the double doors and it opened right up she entered the room and things just got stranger there was thousands of symbols drawn all over the walls on the floor there was lots of symbols including a giant pentagram right in front of the door and on the ceiling there was lots more symbols.

Ryuko: wow I never pegged my dad for being into the occult

Senketsu: well don't look at me I really don't know anything about your father except what he looked like and he created me.

Ryuko walked deeper into the room and she noticed in the center of the room there was all kinds of strange stuff on the floor was another symbol she didn't recognize.

On top of the symbol there was six bowls full of mysterious substances in the center of the bowls was I'm ornate brass Bowl full of even more strange stuff and in front of the bowl was a book she looked up and she know it's on the back wall there was a strange mural depicting a strange 6 winged man.

Ryuko: wow I didn't know my dad was such a hell of an artist.

Ryuko also noticed but there was a book it was open on page 394 she looked down at the book and read it.

Ryuko: of the nine choirs of Heaven none are more powerful than the Seraph the Seraph reports directly to God and they worship him personally the seraphs with six wings of light can strike their enemies down with a single swing of their blade one pair of wings is used to cover their face Legend has it that if one were to look at the face of a Seraph directly they would go mad or blind at they're raw Beauty...wow now that's just plain weird I never knew dad believed in angels.

Seknetsu: humans they believe in so many things so many different ideologies and beliefs but all of them so unique so similar so many conflicting with each other it's just so fascinating.

Ryuko: fascinating...yep...I wonder what dad was doing in here trying to summon a demon?

Ryuko reached out her hand towards the mural but unfortunately a drop of blood dripped off from her arm and fell into the center Bowl when her blood touched the material inside immediately the symbol underneath the brass Bowl began to Glow a bright blue and gold color once that happened all of the other six bowls began to Glow as well six pillars of beautiful blue light fired out from the six bowls in the center Bowl a blast of pure Golden Light emerged blinding Ryuko and Senketsu they covered their eyes from the blinding light and within a few seconds they heard the sound of what can only be described as Wings beating and within a few seconds after that the light dissipated away the materials in the bowls were gone the bowls were smoking as if they had a burning substance in them that was just burned away Ryuko uncovered her eyes and Senketsu opened his one eye the two of them looked at the bowls and the symbol on the floor a symbol look like it was scorched by a powerful blaze.

Ryuko: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Senketsu: I haven't the foggiest idea but if my guess is correct it looked like it was some sort of summoning ritual and you just activated it.

Ryuko: well I guess it was a dud and I don't see anything.

???: what was a dud?

But Ryuko and Senketsu let out a loud shriek of fear Ryuko immediately grabbed her scissor blade turned around and pointed her scissor blade at the stranger who had just appeared out of nowhere.

Ryuko: who the hell are you how did you get here without me noticing!?!?!?!?!?

The mysterious stranger was a male with beautiful unblemished S/c skin he had luxurious and beautiful H/l H/c hair he had beautiful deep penetrating E/c eyes and he was wearing a tan trench coat a flannel button-up shirt a pair of blue jeans and he was wearing a pair of brown boots.

The mysterious man walked forward impaling himself on Ryuko's scissor blade she was shocked and horrified that this guy would just willingly impale himself on a blade and not even flinch she released her scissor blade and backed up the scissor blade remaining stuck in his chest he immediately grabbed the handle and pulled it out his wounds and he instantly regenerated.

Ryuko: who and or what the hell are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

???: my name is Y/n Winchester and I'm a Seraph of the Lord.

Ryuko and Senketsu we're both absolutely flabbergasted never before had they ever heard someone say that they were a Seraph of the Lord that and Ryuko didn't believe in angels and stuff.

Ryuko: yeah right and I'm Satsuki Kiryuin's sister.

Y/n just Shrugged his shoulders.

Y/n: who knows in this crazy world anything's possible.

Ryuko: so really who and or what are you?!

Y/n: I told you my name is Y/n Winchester and I'mma Seraph of the Lord.

Ryuko: yeah right so what you just magically flew down from heaven with your wings after I summon you?

Ryuko put heavy Venom and sarcasm in her statement.

Y/n: yes I did you summoned me and I responded what's so hard to believe about that?

Ryuko: what's so hard to believe is that there's no such thing as angels there's no such thing as God and if there was he doesn't give a shit because if he did he would have protected my father and stopped the son of a bitch who killed him!!!

Y/n: listen God cares about Humanity more than you ever will know he just has a policy of non-intervention.

Ryuko: and why is that?!

Y/n: that is a secret and I'm not at Liberty to discuss it.

Ryuko: yeah right you're just making that shit up because there's no such thing as Angels there's no such thing as God and there's nothing you can say or do to convince me otherwise!!!!!!!!!

Out of nowhere a bright light came from behind Y/n his eyes glowed a brilliant gold color and behind him was a pair of six beautiful Shadow angel wings Ryuko's jaw went slack and her eyes were bugging out of her skull metaphorically speaking of course Senketsu and Ryuko were both shocked horrified and completely flabbergasted beyond all rational thought.

Ryuko: I.......we.....uuuuuuuuuh.....pudding

Ryuko immediately lost consciousness from her shock Y/n let out a sigh of exasperation and facepalmed.

Y/n: oh shit not again.

Y/n immediately reached into his trench coat and pulled out a vial of smelling salts he kneeled down to the beautiful unconscious girl in front of him he waved the smelling salts in front of her nose she inhaled and she regained consciousness.

Ryuko: holy hell that was one hell of a dream!

Y/n: what was?

Ryuko looked up and saw Y/n was still there he had a smile on his face and he was actually real.

Ryuko: holy crap you're actually real!

Y/n: yep I'm really real I'm as real as they come.

Ryuko: But? What? who? how? where?

Y/n: well that just leaves why and when.

Ryuko: how are you real?!

Y/n: well that's very complicated and that's a story for another day but what matters is I am real I am here and I'm here to help.

Ryuko: Help?

Y/n: yes help, is there an echo in here?

Ryuko: help me?

Y/n: yes what are you a parrot?!

Ryuko immediately got up to her feet.

Ryuko: what do you mean by help me?

Y/n: simple you summoned me which is extremely hard to do and by my word you are entitled to my help.

Ryuko: what can you possibly do?!

Y/n: dude I'm a Seraph Nephilim I can do basically just about anything so the question is what is it you want most in the whole world and I can help you get it no strings attached.

Ryuko: so basically if I make a wish you'll Grant it like a genie?

Y/n: not exactly unlike God I can just bend the laws of reality to create whatever I want basically you got to ask for something within reason like got a monster problem I'll take care of it just tell me what and where and I'll give you their heads on a pike or let's say someone's been bothering you I can straighten them out or let's say you want to know an answer to a question I can help you find the answer.

Ryuko was immediately intrigued by the last thing he said.

Ryuko: so what you're all knowing and you can tell me who killed my father?

Y/n: well not exactly it doesn't work like that I'm not all-knowing but I can figure it out is that what you want?

Ryuko: I guess so yes I want to know who killed my father.

Y/n: well then let's go figure it out you got any suspects?

Ryuko: just one her name is Satsuki Kiryuin!

Y/n: interesting before we do this I told you my name what's yours?

Ryuko: I'm Ryuko Matoi

Senketsu: Ryuko are you sure we can trust this Stranger?

Y/n: listen here cloth face I am definitely trustworthy you don't need to question that and that's something you can take to the bank.

Both Ryuko and Senketsu were both absolutely shocked that Y/n could understand Senketsu.

Ryuko: wait you can understand him?!?!

Senketsu: you can understand me?!?!

Y/n: of course I can your speaking perfect English.

Senketsu was so happy that he actually started weeping tears of joy.

Senketsu: I can't believe it my days of only talking to only one person are finally at an end!!!

Ryuko: Senketsu stop crying you're getting all wet!!!

Y/n: man you guys are hilarious I just know this is going to be very interesting to say the least.

Ryuko: hey can I have my scissor blade back.

Y/n: Oh yes of course

Y/n tossed Ryuko her scissor blade back to her she caught it with extreme ease Y/n for the first time really looked at Ryuko she was absolutely drop-dead beautiful and let's just say the outfit she was wearing wasn't helping matters downstairs if you catch my drift.

Y/n mind: holy crap she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my whole life I got to say she should be a supermodel~

Ryuko looked at Y/n and she started blushing.

Ryuko mind: wow this Y/n guy is actually really cute.

With both of them blushing the two of them looked away from each other and started to act nonchalant.

Y/n: so what should we do now?

Ryuko: we should go back to the academy and try to get some answers.

Y/n: sounds like a good idea to me.

Now with that said and done Ryuko rip the curtain down from the walls and turned it into a makeshift cloak after that the two of them immediately go outside.

Y/n: so how are we getting there?

Ryuko: well I've got a scooter but I highly doubt it's going to hold the both of us.

Y/n: Okay so you go on your scooter and I'll fly.

The sound of beating Wings could be heard

Ryuko: you can fl-

Ryuko turned around and noticed that her new Seraph friend was gone Without a Trace.

Ryuko: I hope this doesn't become a normal thing for him.

Ryuko immediately revved up the scooter and drove back to the academy Ryuko returned the scooter to its rightful owner and left an apology note a blaring voice could be heard over a loudspeaker broadcasting throughout the city.

Boxing Club captain: hey New Girl you listening? An hour from now we're going to execute your little friend she is an accessory to your treachery against this Academy if you want to save her life quit hiding like a coward and show yourself!!!

In the courtyard of the academy Mako was restrained on to a x-frame hung upside down she was trying to keep her skirt from exposing her panties.

Mako: if you guys dip me in the oil everyone's going to see right through my uniform this is bad this is so not good I wish I wore my sexy panties today!

High above the normal students on the wall of the academy Ryuko Matoi wearing her Brown cloak was scoping out the situation.

Ryuko: all right there's a lot of them and they got Mako where the hell is the so-called Seraph?!

Y/n: I'm right next to you

Ryuko almost fell off the wall from shock but she maintained her balance and angrily looked at her new Angelic friend.

Ryuko: could you please stop doing that!!!

Y/n: sorry I can't help myself it kind of comes with the occupation.

Ryuko: and what occupation is that scaring the shit out of me?!

Y/n: no I'm a Hunter

Ryuko: what are you hunting deer bunnies or some other miscellaneous wild animal?

Y/n: I hunt monsters

Ryuko silently looked at the Seraph with surprise and shock written on her face.

Y/n: we'll talk about this later but now we need to save your friend from being dipped in oil I'll take care of her and you take care of short light and ugly.

Ryuko: sounds good to me

Y/n: but before we go in there we need to make an entrance!

Y/n immediately grabbed one of the wires connected to the microphone and disconnected it he then pulled out his phone and plugged it into his phone he then went on to his music playlist and played a certain Melody so that they could make a proper entrance.

All the people were confused hearing the song instead of the boxing club Captain's voice.

Boxing Club captain: what the hell is this thing on?!

Uzu: looks like someone's trying to make an entrance.

Out of nowhere they heard the sound of beating wings and they noticed that there was a man wearing a trench coat on the x-frame with his bare hands he was able to rip the shackles apart he then grabbed onto Mako.

Y/n: hang on tight kid you're going for a ride!

Out of nowhere the mysterious man vanished Into Thin Air and he reappeared behind the crowd with Mako holding on tight to him soon enough Ryuko was running over the crowd of students using their heads and faces as stepping stones eventually she made it to the boxing ring.

(A/n): STOP THE MUSIC!!!!!!!

Boxing Club captain: so new girl we meet again and you brought back up.

Ryuko: using a hostage to get me here is very low you want to fight so bad here I am so let's duke it out one on one.

Boxing Club captain: you're not in the club but for today I can make an exception get ready!!!

A bell rang signaling the beginning of the first round.

Boxing Club captain: I'm going to Haze you like a freshman!!!!!!!

The boxing club captain immediately threw a right punch which fired an entire Hellfire of boxing gloves filling up the ring hitting Ryuko from every angle but she didn't move an inch he then through a right straight but it was really a corkscrew Ryuko blocked the strike with her scissor blade shredding her cloak and revealing her outfit to the whole Academy many of the students were perving out everyone except Y/n he just stood there with a neutral expression on his face just like his father before him.

Mako: wow Ryuko looks super sexy!!!

Y/n: I have no comment

After mocking Ryuko the Boxing Club Captain broke a chain with his belt and revealed his true power his boxing glove was a giant cube with spikes all over it.

Ryuko: I don't know the rules of boxing but I'm pretty sure those are illegal oh well bring it on.

The Bell once again rang signaling the beginning of round two the boxing club Captain immediately and cockley through another left punch with all his might but as soon as his gargantuan boxing glove hit Ryuko his glove shattered to pieces as if it were made of glass.

Ryuko: looks like your glove isn't the only thing that turns to steel so does my outfit!!!

The boxing club Captain started wildly throwing punches and kicks trying to do any type of damage but unfortunately that was just not going to happen Ryuko Unleashed a volley of attacks knocking out most of his teeth damaging his uniform even further and eventually she shredded his Goku uniform unbeknownst to many people a small Life Fiber was absorbed into her uniform powering it up the members of the student council were absolutely flabbergasted but the student council president herself she stood there with a stoic look on her face.

Ryuko: now it's time to finish you off!!!

Ryuko used her scissor blade to send the boxing club captains naked body flying to the student council president a wall of 1 star students blocked his body 3 of The Elite 4 blocked the blood splatter except for a few drops which splattered on to her right cheek everyone gasped in shock seeing the filthy blood touch their lovely Queen's cheek all she did was wipe away the blood with her thumb without blinking or flinching.

Uzu: how dare you!

Satsuki: Stand Down!

Satsuki: New Girl where did you get your hands on that outfit?

Ryuko immediately yelled to the top of her lungs all the way to the heavens her answer.

Ryuko: I got it from my father

Satsuki: really?

Ryuko: yeah really and the scissor blade was left behind by the scumbag who killed him and now you're going to tell me who this belongs to!!!!!!!!!!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3488)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 4.4K 34
Being an old Friend Of Isshin Matoi, Dr. L/N helped him with his Research on Life Fiber and helped him to create a Kamui specifically made for Isshin...
105K 1.1K 23
Hello guys, this is my first fanfic, hopefully it will not be as cringy as I think it will be. Anyway. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), your mother, Hayami...
6.3K 182 20
It's been almost nine years since the defeat of Aizen Mephestio. Y/N, Ryuko and the others have lived in a village high in the mountains, where Demon...
5.9K 241 5
What is the mysterious (Y/N) (L/N)'s objective? How does he know the Kiryuin family when Satsuki has no idea who he is? How will Ryuko react knowing...