Iris Evans: Control over the...

By -huffle_bitch-

Looking back, I guess my story was like any other cliché story. A teenager with a twin who falls for the scho... More

Prologue
Meet the characters!
And the side characters!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
100 READS!
9.
Sorry!

Welcome!

235 10 0
By -huffle_bitch-

Hi! Thanks so much for clicking on this fanfiction as your next reading book! If you've seen my profile, you'll know this isn't exactly my first attempt at fan fiction, but I'll try my best to give you all a wonderful experience. 

To clear a few things up, as it is required, all characters except Iris Evans and some new characters belong to J.K. Rowling. Also, the plotline belongs to me. 

I'll try to update every day but I might be a bit inconsistent so bear with me!

Also, I'm not sure if this is required, but the chapter lengths won't always be the same. I hope that won't be an inconvenience.

I think that's it. Again, thanks for reading! Hope y'all like it.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
40.2K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
585K 14.7K 23
I'm Ashley Febray a 13-year-old witch. Yes, you heard right, I'm a witch. Although nobody seems to care since I really never got my letter to Hogwart...
24.4K 601 13
"I don't know what you're all upset about Lily," Marlene said carefully, "This whole dance was your idea. You did know that dances require dates, rig...