Kaguya Otsutsuki's true heir

By DiagoJuiccie

Naruto is the first son of kaguya created with the creation of all things, her blood and her chakra. More

Birth
Im finaly a brother
Betrayal
Shinobi era
Chapter 4
Good byes
Family roots (whirlpool island)
Training is finished
S-Rank mission part 1
S-Rank mission Part 2
S-Rank mission Part 3
The search starts, (last year of training trip)
Sparing and training
Second round Sparing
Frozen Recognition
Meeting Zetsu
Meeting Kurama the kyuubi.
Trip down memory Lane
Return of the older Uzumaki brother
Konoha 12ish.
Office meeting part 1
Office meeting part 2
Love
Good times
Sage Brothers: Long overdue fight
One sided battle.
Too powerful to continue
Chapter 19
Rescue the Kazekage
Rescue the Kazekage part 2
Revival
Abandance or abandons
Family roots (whirlpool island) Part2
Moonlit Voyage

The break.

1.3K 34 6
By DiagoJuiccie

It's been 11 months since Naruto started Menma's training and true to his words, it, was, torture.

Every week on Monday, he would have Menma spam as much clones as he can while channeling a little of the Kyuubi's chakra for Maximum effect. It usually always got him tired, but after 3 Months of doing the same thing every week, he got used to the fatigue.

After he summoned those clones, which always reached 10 thousand in amount (which always Boggled Naruto's mind). He would have a thousand clones work on chakra control for the whole week, doing every chakra control exercises known.

The other 2thousand would divide into a thousand and start working on an element each. Menma only had the wind as primary and water as secondarily elements.

The other thousand would work on Fuinjutsu. They would divide each other into 5 groups: the sealing group, the unsealing group, the seal deciphering group, the Barrier group and medical seal groups.

Another thousand would start training seriously on the Rasengan. Naruto wanted Menma to achieve a level of mastery over the Rasengan that would allow Menma to use it in any variation he would think of. From a small marble sized Rasengan to a huge mountain sized Rasengan, to a drill shaped one,e.c. They later on started working on elemental variations as well.

The last 5 thousand though, would go for an all out shinobi fight which features traps, deception, hiding, just about anyway a shinobi would kill an enemy. This taught Menma to learn on his feet without risk of dying. Every time these clones fought, they would gain experience of how to quickly kill ur opponent. They also have seals that allow them to steal chakra from there fellow clone in order to last longer. Every time a clone dispelles, Menma would automatically know not to make the same mistake that clone did, while at the same time, gaining the experience of the clones  that lived for a longer period and suvived without getting a hit.

While the clones handle Menma's mental and chakra training, Naruto taught Menma how to fight. He didn't teach him a specific fighting style, he just taught him same effective punching techniques and kicking technique. Then had him constantly attack him one on one. Naruto would wear gravity and resistance seals to put himself at Menma's level. They would fight until noon and get back in their temporary living space (whether it's in the forest where they are staying, or Back in town to a hotel they rented) all bloody and bruised, but they always woke up fresh cause of their healing factor, (especially Menma, who had the Kyuubi to speed up his healing).

The point of this type of training was to build endurance, stamina, experience, pain tolerance and tact.

In short, this is how Menma's week starts:
Wake up at 4 am and spam shadow clones on Monday.
Punch a tree and kick a tree 200 strikes each.
Run 100 km and back, which made it 200 km.
100 push ups
100 site ups
100 pull ups

Then eat breakfast. After breakfast, he fights Naruto.

These exercises happen until Friday, where Menma starts to dispel the training clones little by little cause they each have a weeks worth of training, so he would want to avoid brain overload. Dispelling the clones would usually take 4 to 5 hours. Depending on how many clones survived the week.

Speaking of surviving the week, Naruto noticed that chakra depletes when you don't eat. He also discovered that the more you learn how to work without eating, the more you can tolerate the effects hunger has on chakra. So the more Menma's clones get used to not getting sustained, the better they get at not getting dispelled by hunger. Which means Menma ends up having the same effect.

And all of that, happened every day for 11 months. Now it was the month both brothers have been waiting for.

"FINALLY A BREAK." Menma said, Naruto couldn't have agreed more.

"Yep, but don't get too excited, it's only a week break. Next week, I'll be testing you. To see how much you've actually grown." Naruto said.

Both brothers where currently walking in the main road of the town they stopped by. Jiraiya was off perving again.You might be wondering if he helped with Menma's training, well, he did. Who do you think helped Naruto came up with the training plan. The toads my have help Menma with water jutsu, so Jiraya connected Menma to the toads. Jiraya also helped some Menma clones out with Fuinjutsu. They ended up surpassing him after 3 months though. He also supervised the clones Nature transformation training. Heck, he also taught them some other Chakra control experiences, which was now so controlled he could attempt to learn the super strength technique. Point is, jiraya was still Menma's mentor. Menma looked up to Jiraya. He was his master after all.

Naruto though just thought Jiraiya was a dude who was full of shit, but they got along.

"'Sigh', I knew a month of resting was too good to be true."Menma grumbled.

"I never said anything about a mouth of resting. I said this month, we'll be resting." Naruto said. "You gotta clean the earwax out of your ears little brother."

"Hey! My ears are perfectly cleaned." Menma said, while pouting.

Naruto noticed the pout and frowned, this kid needs to grow up. Then he smirks a little. 'And I got the perfect way to get him to mature.'

"Hey little brother, your sixteen now right?" Naruto asked.

"No, I'm turning sixteen in three months."

"Heh, well I'll be, ur sixteen already. Came on, let's go to the park. As your brother I got an important lesson to teach you."

Now Menma was confused. "An important lessen?"

"Yeah, common. Your gonna love it."

A few minutes later(at the park)

The two made it to the park and looked around. It was good. It had swing sets for kids, benches and chill spots with plenty of shade. They currents set at a bench in the shade at a spot that allowed them to see most of the park and everyone and everything getting in and out, and also going about there business.

"Little brother. This is the perfect place to start. You got plenty of choices. From big asses to small asses, from small tits to big tits, from the short to the tall, from as young as your allowed to as old as you please." Naruto said while presenting the place like it was some holly land with a wave of his arms to the sides.

"Ahhhh.... Wha???" Menma asked with a huge blush from what his brother said before while also showing his confusion.

"Kid, allow me to introduce you to the world of seduction." He started.

"We shinobi have a short life span so we have to live our lives to the fullest. That is why, as a Chunin level shinobi or a shinobi who is 16 years of age, we are allowed to drink, kill and have sex. Even young Chunin of around ages 12 upwards are allowed, even if it's frowned upon but hey, the kid could die tomorrow and never having experienced sex so everyone keeps their frown to themself, sometimes." He said, in an after thought type of way with a look of wonder on his face.

Menma sweat dropped. "What does that have to do with anything?" He asked

Naruto narrowed his eyes at this and said "I was getting there. (Clears throat) Now then. While people like Jiraya choose to buy alcohol and buy pros.... I mean, ladies of the night, people, like myself, choose to romance, a lady into wanted, no, craving... to be with yours truly." He said while leaning back in a cool way.

"That sounds stupid." Menma said, while narrowing his eyes at Naruto.

Naruto almost fell off the bench after that. Then stoop up fast. "The hell do you mean it's stupid!" Before Menma could reply, Naruto interrupted him. "It was a rhetorical question! Now then, I want you, to walk up to the most hottest girl in there and 'talk' with her." Naruto said, like it was the most simplest thing in the world.

"WHAT?! I CANT DO THAT!" Menma said, feeling nervous at what Naruto wanted him to do.

"Its simple kid. All you gotta do, is go up to the girl and say hi, she replies, you initiate a conversation. It's not science." Natuto said. Then he started looking around. "My hot babe sense is tingling." He said. Menma just rolled his eyes and folded his arm while subtly looking around.

"There! Two hot chicks at your six kiddo. And they look like their siblings." He said, while checking them out. Then he stood up. "Come on little bro. When we get there, be yourself. Pretend as though your meeting new dudes, but keep it in ur subconscious that their girls." He said, while dragging Menma along.

With the girls

The girls in question where normal civilians wearing normal civilian cloths, but they had beauty fit for those who controlled their diet. They were both pale in complexion, the older one had short black hair that grew to just a little below her ears in a hime style, while the other had a dark navy color that flowed to the middle of her back in a curly bounce. The older one was, if anyone had to guess, around the ages twenty, while the younger one, again going by a complete guess, looked 5 years younger then her sister. They had a picnic basket and two large towels. These two girls are the type of civilians that have been living in this village their whole lives.

While walking to their chosen spot, they spotted two guys walking towards them. They looked to be sibling, judging by how similar their facial structure was, though they didn't share the same hair color. The one who looked  around  four years older had blood red hair that went in spikes to the middle of his back (similar to Madara but a little tamed). He wore black civilian sweat pants with black sandals and a green colored skin tight shirt that showed off his muscles. The younger one had dark navy sweat pants, with a large loose tea shirt colored dark orange. He also had goggles keeping his sun kissed blond hair out of his eyes.

The younger one seemed to be a little nervous but hiding it as best he could, which caused the older girl to laugh when she noticed and the younger one to grow confused cause she didn't notice what her sister is laughing about.

"Aiko, what do you think those boys want." The younger one asked. "And also, have you ever seen these boys in the village, cause I've never seen them before anywhere in the village."

"I don't know Kimiko, but it wouldn't hurt to find out though. Here they come." She said also curious as to what they wanted.

"Hi Ladies. We're new in the village and kinda checking out the sites and trying to have fun. We were hoping to have some friends show us around." Naruto said with a small smile.

"Oh, we were just going to have a little picnic, we don't mind sharing our food, we made too much for just the two of us." The older one said.

"Oh yeah? That's great!" Then he had a look of realization. "Oh we never introduced each other, My name is Naruto Uzumaki and this is my little brother Menma." Naruto said.

"Oh, well my name is Aiko Sukima and this is my little sister Kimiko." Aiko said. Then they started getting alone greatly.

By the end of the day, the new friends ended the day in laughs. The brothers learned a lot about the girls, they where ninja it came natural to piece information together. While the guys let the girls know everything that does not involve ninja business. Then they went their separate ways for the night

For the rest of the week, the girls have been having fun with the guys. They went sight seeing, on scenery walk, breakfast, launch, dinner. They hung out all the time and everytime, Jiraiya wouldn't even know.

Naruto was a savage dude. The whole week they been hanging out with the girls, he's been putting Menma in very embarrassing situations with Kimiko. Like the time he 'accidentally' tripped Menma into falling on her, sometimes doing the same to Kimiko. It got worse for the younger of the four though when Aiko caught on to what Naruto was doing to Menma so she started doing the same to her little sister. The best part is, they started getting along.

Right now it was the last day of their break. They where at the park. Naruto and Menma bought some food and drinks, no alcohol. Menma was speaking with Kimiko about something Naruto couldn't bring himself to eves drop on because the girl was blushing up a storm while Menma had a smug look on his face. 'That's good, he's learning. The force is strong in that one.' Naruto thought with a smirk.

He didn't notice the older sister looking at him with a confused look on her face. Then she got a look of realization then smiled when she realized what he was looking at. "You wanted this didn't you? You wanted them to get along this close." She asked

"No that's not what I wanted." She frowned when she heard that, but kept quiet, choosing to hear him out. "My little brother used to be a nervous wreck when it comes to girls. I was hoping he'd get over that nervousness before we have to leave for the next town." He said

"So you used my sister?" She said angrily.

"Used is the wrong term. It's more like, 'she helped my brother be confident around girls' so for that I'm grateful." He said, with a small smile which caused the girl to loose her anger and sigh.

"You do notice how well they are getting along right? And separating them would be bad for them at this point." She said

"Nah, I've noticed there closeness and it's not enough for a scaring heart break. The only way that heart break would come is if they end up having sex, and I'm not really interested in if they have sex or not. I just want him to learn to be comfortable around girls." That was a complete lie. He wanted his brother to bang that blue haired girl.

"Oh, ok." She said.

"Hy Naruto." Menma called out.

"Hm?"

"I'm going for a long walk with Kimiko. Don't expect us to be early or anything." Menma said.

Naruto noticed where that was going but he acted ignorant, so. "Yeah ok little brother. Just make sure your at the hotel before 7." Menma just gave a thumbs up and left with Kimiko.

"See, nothing to worry about." Then Jiraiya appeared walking with a happy grin on his face. Then he saw Naruto standing next to a hot ass black haired girl who looks to be around his age. He started scanning the girl up and down, taking measurements of her boobs, he ass, her hips, everything, while the poor girl was standing frightened by how fast this guy is moving around her.

Naruto gained a tick mark when he saw that. "You stupid perverted peace of shit, stop harassing the poor girl before I break my foot off in your ass." He said with a dark aura around him.

Jiraiya just backed away with his arms raised his side, then got a punch in the face from the girl who huffed afterwards.

"Nice first impression Jiraiya." Naruto said, blankly.

"Well you sure pack one hell of a punch for a civilian girly. Now Naruto, would you mind introducing me to your lovely friend here." He said with a perverted grin to which Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"Aiko, Jiraiya, Jiraiya, Aiko. Now get out of here before you ruin a perfect day." Naruto said with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Oh come on Naruto, I didn't come here with the intention to fool around, then I saw this beautifully lady, who, I'm positive, your not gonna try and court, so I thought I'd take the lib...."

"No, no, no, Jiraiya, your into... you know... night rides. This here Jiraiya, is a young lady, get it, young, L.A.D.Y. So no Jiraiya. I'm not leaving her with you. Now then what did you want to talk about." Naruto said.

Jiraiya seemed to deflate after that, but then got a serious look. "The week is over Naruto. It's time we test the kid to see if he's ready to learn toad senjutsu." He said.

"I thought we had until Monday." Naruto said, with a bit of frustration, this was a set back.

"No, we don't have much time. In exactly six days we have to be at the Land of Frost. There's an informant with information on Orochimaru. Says in the letter, he got away by the skin of his teeth. So we need to get a move on". He said.

'Shit', Naruto thought. 'If it's information on Orochimaru then we gotta be there. Wait...' "Wait, it will take us four days to get to the Land of Frost." Then he thought a little. "You want to test him for one day and rest before we go meet him. Ok then. We'll be ready to leave first thing tomorrow."

"You don't understand Naruto. This guy could be captured and/or killed and we can't afford to loose this guy cause he's our last chance to get to Orochimaru's base in the land of Rice." Jiraiya said with so much seriousness, nothing was gonna change his mind.

Then Naruto grabbed him and pulled him to the side, away from Aiko, who's had a shocked look on her face ever since she realized that her new friend was in fact a ninja all along.

"Listen Jiraiya." Then he looked over his shoulder to make sure that Aiko couldn't here what they where gonna say. "We have to stay a day Jiraiya, this is a matter of manhood." Naruto whispered.

"What, you can't tell me you gonna delay the mission because you wanna get laid. You always get laid." Jiraiya Whispered back.

"No, I'm not trying to get laid here. I'm in a committed relationship, I told you this already." Naruto whispered again.

"Then what's this matter of manhood!" He whispered loudly to which Naruto stretched a 'ssssshhhhhhhh' and looked behind his shoulder again. Coast is still clear.

"I think Menma is gonna get Laid."

"WWHHHAAAT!!!" Jiraiya said Then started doing a freaky dance and pulled out some confetti while blowing a pipe, while saying something about, 'my gaki is gonna be a man'

Naruto hit him on the head so hard, his face slammed into the ground. "Stop being an idiot."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but what are you guys talking about?" The forgotten Aiko asked

Naruto froze for a split second then straightened up and faced her with a smile. "Oh, nothing Aiko, just told this perv how close Menma and I have gotten with you and your sister. He's left us here for a week to attend to some business. Right now he wants get us so we can be on the toad again." Naruto said, faking sadness.

"Oh." She said with a sad expression. Naruto noticed, 'why did she have to be all sad now!' "Hey don't worry. I just asked him to allow us to leave tomorrow at least, so we can have a fun last day together, what do you say?" She seemed to lighten up a bit.

"That sounds great. Let's meet at six o'clock tonight right here." With that, she ran off.

"Ok, six o'clock!" He shouted out. Then faced Jiraiya, who was writing some notes in a note pad.

"Kid, your a gold mine. And if your telling the truth about Menma popping his cherry, then you two are gonna make me billions." Then he gained tears of joy. "My little gaki will not be a gaki after today." Then he left to go get himself some booze and bitches to celebrate Menma, completely forgetting about the informant.

Naruto just gained a sweat drop and turned to go prepare for the night.

6 o'clock at noon.

Naruto and Aiko where walking side by side. Taking in the nice lights in the middle of the bright town. It was a small festival. Some people chose to come some didn't. But it was enough for a date.

"Hey have you seen Kimiko lately. Last time I saw him he was with Menma." Aiko asked.

"Nah. I haven't seen Menma either. Hey, do you think they could be, you."

"Naruto!" She said with a light blush after lightly slapping his shoulder. Naruto just laughed sheepishly while rubbing his shoulder.

"Hey it's a possibility. I mean, we haven't seen heads or tails of either of them, so I'd hazard a guess and say they are in the middle of a real romping." He said while doing thrusting motions, to which Aiko slapped him on the shoulder again with a bigger blush on her face. Naruto just laughed more.

"So you and Menma. I didn't know you guys where ninja." Aiko said with a closed eye smile.

Naruto just smiled while scratching the back of his head. "Oh, did I forget to mention that? I must be loosing my mind, hehehe."

"'Sigh' it's ok Naruto, shinobi life is a secret life, so we civilians shouldn't hear about it for our safety." Aiko said a little down that she can't learn more about her new friends life.

Naruto just frowned a little, then got an idea and started walking towards a different direction with his hands in his pockets. "Come on. I'll show you something cool." They started walking out of the crowd and making there way to the park they met at while making small talk on the way.

There where some people there, mostly couples or families enjoying the little festival. It wasn't full though, so they found a secluded part in the area and set down on the grass, Naruto offered his jacket so she can site on it, to which she happily accepted.

"So, what's so cool that you wanted to show me." She asked. Naruto just smirked and held out his his hand palm facing up, fingers separated. The a small blue glowing sphere appeared out of nowhere in rotation.

"Check this out, pretty cool, hah?" He said.

"It's so pretty." She said while inching her hand closer to which, Naruto held back his hand.

"Wow, wow, easy there tigress, this will turn your hand into a blood stain everywhere." She pulled back her hand fast when she heard that.

"What is it." She asked. To which he answered saying it's the Rasengan. Then told her a little bit about how it's made, who made it, how long he made it. He didn't say his relations to the creator though, only that he learned it from trail and error. What a lie.

While he was explaining, she was getting closer to him. Looking him in the eyes with, THAT, look. He noticed, so he dispelled the Rasengan and gained a serious look. "Listen, Aiko, your a wonderful girl, really great to talk to, understanding and very smart. If you where ninja, you'd already have the making of Jonin kunoichi." She blushes at that. "I would love to ravish all night long. Wake up the neighbors and make sure they Know my name." She turned neon red with a light nose bleed after that. ",But I can't." Glass broke around her world.

"Why? Am I not attractive enough? Is it because I'm not a ninja? Is it because..."

"No, no, it's non of that. 'Sigh' There's a girl. In my home village." He said.

"Oh." She said, a little saddened, but she understood she doesn't have any faults, so her self esteem wasn't hurt.

"Yeah, to tell you the truth, if I haven't found true love in that girl, I would've really rocked your world. Same way Menma and Kimiko are rocking each other's world." He said, then laughed when Aiko got a blush again, so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 313 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
328 1 5
Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! first book: Word count: 3319 words. Warning! If you don't like overpowered, prodigious Naruto, th...
582K 7.2K 56
What if naruto parents never died? What if naruto had a younger siblings? What if naruto was neglected? Find out the journey of a young boy who is ne...
26.4K 427 35
Many have heard the story of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths, but barely any have heard the story of his brother Naruto Ōtsutsuki, the Elem...