The life I never had (Twice X...

By Mashimuno

Y/N is an out-of-this-world bounty hunter that was accidentally teleported off Earth at a very young age. 5 y... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.1
13
14
15
16
Feedback
17
18
20
21
22
23
24(NSFW)
24.1 (NSFW)
24.2 (NSFW)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Twiceventures: Episode 1-1
Twiceventures: Episode 1-2
34
Twiceventures: Episode 2
35
Twiceventures: Episode 3
IDEAS!!!!
36
Twiceventures: Episode 4
37
Interaction Chapter (Not Canon)
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 (READ ACE OF SPADES)
48 (RECAP CHAPTER)
49 (the real Finale)
50 (Epilogue)
The Epilogue after the Epilogue
40K Teaser
41K Teaser 2

19

1.3K 80 19
By Mashimuno

==The Basement==

Jeongyeon was training with Momo and testing her reaction time. They were playing tag with their powers. Momo had to use her superspeed to catch Jeongyeon while she was teleporting.

"Come on, Momo! You're faster than this!" 

"Not fair, you teleported to the ceiling!"

"Then you have to catch me!" Jeongyeon shouted.

Jeongyeon then leaned over the bar and put her hands behind her head. She jumped off the rafters and Momo looked in shock. There's no way she could make it in time! But she had to try. 

She sped in the direction, jumping over the obstacles in her way, just before Jeongyeon hit the ground, Momo reached out her hand and dived towards her in a desperate attempt to catch her.

"NOOOO-"

WHUMP!

Jeongyeon teleported and Momo dived headfirst into the mattress. 

Jeongyeon fell down laughing at the sight of Momo facedown on the mattress.

"What happened?" Y/N burst into the basement. "I felt an earthquake!"

Jeongyeon explained it while struggling to hold back her laughter.

Momo still lies facedown on the mattress. Not wanting to embarrass herself even more with her black eye. She wants to wait for it to heal before getting up.

"Well, clean up. The award show is in a few hours. Let's go." Y/N informed.

"Ne!" With their powers combined, the basement was clean in a few seconds. Y/N chuckled as he went back upstairs to prepare.

==FEW HOURS LATER==

"Alright, we're here." Y/N said as he pulled up to the venue.

Each TWICE member was dressed to their finest. Each to their own color. Nayeon in Cyan summer dress, Jeongyeon in a fashionable green Peplum dress, Momo in a cute Pink strapless dress, Sana in a sexy Purple one-shoulder dress  , Jihyo in an Orange two-piece, Mina in a Turquoise mermaid dress, Dahyun in a stunning white ball gown, Chaeyoung in a flashy red slip dress, and Tzuyu in a Blue bodycon dress that showed off her shoulders and slim figure.

(A/N No offense to any stylists out there who actually know a thing or two about fashion or dresses, I literally had to search "types of dresses" and go off that. Sorry!)

They went in while Y/N parked the car. Before he left the car, He took his mask and a few weapons. Something felt off and he didn't like it.

He entered the massive stadium with high expectations. He saw TWICE had sat down at one of the tables prepared, so he went to find his own seat in the audience. Y/N wasn't invited, but he bought his own ticket anyway like the badass he is.

He sat down with a few fans, all yelling for their favorite kpop group or singer. Y/N heard the names of SOMI, TxT, Red Velvet, Blackpink and many others. 

After a while of deafening shouts, the award show started. Y/N glanced down to the TWICE table, he saw the girls laughing about something. He chuckled along with them. Seeing them happy made him think of the past. 

"Y/N, Do you love me?"

"Why do you ask when you already know the answer?"

"Just checking, I want to love you forever."

"You know that we can't do that. With the life you and I have, we would be in constant danger."

"Yeah, but at least I will face that danger with you." She chuckled.

"Seeing you happy makes me the happiest person in the world. You know that, right?"

.

Y/N woke up from his little trance. Jihyo had apparently been calling him mentally a few times.

"Sorry, I was....somewhere else. What's up?"

"Umm...Y/N? You might want to look at our table."

Y/N glances at the table.

It's just TWICE sitting with BTS. Nothing wrong with that.

"I see you have made some friends."

"What? Y/N be serious. Weren't these the guys that were chasing after you?"

"Umm, no? Because the BTS I talk about are 10 Light years away, and these are soft cinnamon buns that would never hurt a fly?"

"Well, just send P.A.B.O down here and listen in on the conversation between Tzuyu and Jungkook."

Y/N shrugs and sends P.A.B.O down to calm the worried Jihyo and connects P.A.B.O to his earbud.

(Bold= Jungkook, Italic= Tzuyu)

I'm sorry, were you talking to me, Tzuyu?

No, why?

Well then, please start.

Y/N rolled his eyes at the cheesy pick up line. But it worked for Tzuyu though, she was giggling and struggling to hide a blush. They eventually started a conversation, which turned into more of a flirt. Jihyo could see the trap Jungkook put Tzuyu in, with Jungkook using as many pick up lines as possible, and Tzuyu actually falling for them.

*Sneezes

I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.

I'm gonna go get a snack, you want anything?

I think I will follow you, cuz my mom told me to follow my dreams.

*Giggling and struggling like crazy to hide the blush

Y/N: *facepalm

Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.

Okay. *Smiles*

Tzuyu, I want my future to be as flawless as your eyeliner.

*Can't hold in the blush anymore.

Do you like sweets? Cos you can take a bite out of this kookie.

*Laughing and in full blush like a blooming flower

Eventually, it got sexual. Y/N made a face trying to comprehend the things he heard. Not physically, more like flirting sexually.

Some things he heard:

Nice legs, what time do they open?

My toe on the coffee table, the shampoo bottle that's almost empty, you, these are things I plan on banging.

On the other hand, the keg, the glass in an aquarium, that ass. These are the things I plan on tapping.

If your left leg was Christmas, and your right leg was Easter, would you let me come over for dinner during the holidays?

Are you Mrs Claus? Cos I've got two kookies and a carrot waiting for you.

They both eventually agreed to go somewhere more private as they disappeared behind a wall somewhere.

"You heard that?" Y/N asked Jihyo.

"Every word." Jihyo replied. "We need to do something!"

"Jihyo, we can't interfere. It's just a boy flirting with a girl, no big deal."

"Y/N, I need to do something! What if Tzuyu's gets taken advantage by him?  Man, it'll be great if one of us had invisibility."

"Problem with that, you can't see if you're invisible. Light would not enter your eye. So, no use there. Believe me, I tried."

"Okay, can't you send P.A.B.O to follow them?!" Jihyo asked, clearly frustrated.

"Can't, this is as far as I go. Any further and I will lose P.A.B.O's signal. Damn these concrete floors!"

"Screw it, I'm following them." Jihyo took initiative and got up from her seat. Just then, the lights went out.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Jihyo called out.

"I'm here. Where is everyone?" Y/N suddenly appeared from Jihyo's side.

"NaJeongMoSaMiDaChae,....Where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked. Nobody knew.

Suddenly, Y/N was punched across the jaw and flew headfirst to the wall. 

Then, he most chilling words echoed through Y/N's ear.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"You will see them die the same way she did.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.7K 53
Not accepting any requests (For now). BxG I'm just writing of some mini plots that i've thought of during my daily activites. Note: The names of id...
5.1K 86 16
y/n is a18 years old boy lives in soul south korea have part time job hard working cold but hes hiding hes kindness because of hes bad past he suffe...
124K 3K 67
"i feel so lonely" "alone in this dark room" "darkness slowly taking me" "everyday" "why do i even live" . . . . . . . . . . "but you have me"
87.3K 2.1K 33
There's a saying before that "Life is as ever precious as gold," but you never fathomed to that belief. Ever since you became an orphan at a very you...