CHOUS VICTIMS [COMPLETED]

By ThinkAboutMiTzu

CEO / Mafia Chou Tzuyu hires a new secretary who was bound to be another victim of hers. Mina woman going thr... More

Main Characters
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
👀
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
My Precious Girl / Secret Identity
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
BOOK 2

Chapter 9

782 32 4
By ThinkAboutMiTzu

Mina's POV

Fuck. I got out of Tzuyu's bed trying not to wake her up. I looked around the floor and found my clothes. I quickly put them on before leaving the house and ran to Chae's.

Chae's Home

"Woah Mina".

I walked into her house and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"We had sex", I said.

"Mina seriously", she said.

"I wanted to stop her, but my body was doing the opposite", I whined face palming myself.

She hugged me.

"Chae what am I doing? This isn't like me", I said frustrated.

"I know. And it's not your fault it's hers. Didn't she make the move on you?", she asked.

I nodded my head. My phone began vibrating. I picked it up and saw it was Tzuyu calling. I panicked.

"It's her...", I said.

"Don't answer it. Just get ready and go to her office", Chae said.

Mrs Chou Office

As I entered, I froze. She was looking at me mad.

"WHERE FUCK DID YOU GO!".

"H-home".

"DON'T FUCKING LIE! I TRACKED YOUR PHONE DOWN. YOUR LOCATION WAS AT HERS".

"I'm sorry", I said.

"Sorry".

She came up to me. I was scared and looked down on the floor.

"Don't lie to me again okay baby", she said lifting my chin up.

"If you decide to leave early next time leave a note so I won't worry", she said.

"I'm sorry for making you worry and for lying", I said apologizing.

"It's okay".

She hugged me.

"Did you run, because of last night?", she asked.

I stayed quiet. It was that.

"It's all wrong. And I shouldn't be wanting it. But I do", I said looking at her.

"I like the feeling of when you touch me when you kiss me", I said standing on my tiptoes and kissed her.

She didn't push me away instead she pulled me closer having her hands on my hips. I don't regret every action that's taking place. I pulled away and just pushed her onto the couch and sat on her lap with knees on the sides of her thighs. She pulled me closer to her and she put her hand on the side of my face, kissing me. I responded instantly, grinding. I let out an elicit moan when I felt her hand cupped my breast. I pulled away from the heated kiss as she lifted my shirt off and she laid me down on the sofa. She took her shirt off and came back to face to face with me.

"You know we can always stop here. If you not rea---".

I pulled her down and kissed her.

Tzuyu POV

Her lips parted allowing me to enter my tongue. I pulled away and she leaned her head back. I let my hand's explore her body while I sucked on her neck. My lips trailed down her from her neck to her collarbone to her breast. I sneak my hand up her back and unclipped her bra. I never got to do this last night. Her bra slid off. I thought I should tease her, but I was so eager to just do it. I looked at her and she just nodded. I never normally asking for permission but she's different. I want her to be comfortable with everything I do to her. I kissed in between her breast before sucking on the right for a couple of seconds then switched to the left. I know she liked it because she was tugging my hair. I changed the position of where my lips were and kissed from her belly button down to her hips. I notice she arched her back. I smirked and rubbed her thigh while returning my lips back to hers. I slipped my hand down her skirt only to get interrupted by a knock on the door. For Fucksake. I pulled out off the kiss. I quickly got my shirt and put it on buttoning some off it up. I looked at Mina and she was putting her bra back on. I went up to the door and opened it slightly. It was Sana.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"Am I not allowed in the office to speak?", she asked.

I quickly looked over at mina and she was dressed.

"Come in then".

I opened the door, and she came in. She sat down on the sofa next to Mina.

"So, what do you want?", I asked walking over to my drawer pulling out some scotch, and drank some.

"You are very close to Jihyo. So, tell me how she would like to be proposed to".

I instantly choked on my drink and spat it out.

"What now?".

"Oh come on. All girls dream about how their lovers are going to Propose. Help me please", she whined while pouting.

"I didn't", I said.

"Yaa Tzuyu".

"Why did she choose the whiny one", I said pulling out a lighter.

"Yaa".

"Okay I'll help", I said lighting up my ciggarette.

"Like tomorrow now go", I said.

"Thank you", she said and walked out.

"Mina".

"Mhm".

I walked up to her and back hugged her.

"What's so fascinating about watching people walk?", I asked.

"I don't know", she replied.

I laughed.

"What I'm just bored. How do you deal with boredom?", she asked.

"Well, normally I'm extremely busy. But lately nothing really has been needed to be done", I responded.

"Are you a workaholic?", she asked.

"Guess you can call me that", I said.

She faced me.

"What exactly is your company?", she questioned.

I took her hand and pulled her to my laptop. I let her sit on my lap while I pressed a video about my company. I help my husband get away with his murders or people who accidentally kill. Also, I'm a female mafia but I don't kill innocent people, just the bad guys. My company is full of intelligent people who helped track down other killers. And intake of where I can get my money.

"Mafia".

"Yeah".

"How the hell is Sana here. She's not smart".

I laughed.

"She actually is very clever otherwise I wouldn't have hired her", I said.

"Also, she's the reason why you're here", I added.

"EHH".

"Well, I was looking for an assistant. And she recommended you. Didn't know you'd be so attractive", I said.

"Agio So, do you always plan to kidnap your new assistants or workers?", she asked.

"Some of them", I replied.

"How many assistants did you have?", she asked.

"A lot".

"And what happened to them?", she questioned.

I can't tell her the truth not yet.

"I got bored of them", I said lying.

Most killed their self's. No one knows about what I did with them sept from Jihyo.

"Will you get bored of me then?", she asked.

"No. You are different from them. And not because I'm having an affair. You just have a special place in my heart ", I said.

I saw her blush.

"Didn't know you were sweet talker other than a dirty talker", she said.

I smiled and pecked her cheek.

"Ya stop it", she said and hid her head into my neck.

I lifted her up in bridal style.

"Yaa put me down", she said.

"Nope".

"Tzuyu", she whined.

"Baby".

She pouted.

"Fine".

I put her on the sofa.

Jihyo POV

I opened Tzuyu's door slightly and I saw Mina sitting on Tzuyu's lap. They most probably did have sex then.

"How many assistants did you have?", Mina asked.

"A lot".

"And what happened to them?", she questioned.

"I got bored of them", Tzuyu said lying.

Tzuyu please tell me you're not doing the same as you did with the others. 

"Will you get bored of me then?", Mina asked.

"No. You're different from them. And not because I'm having an affair. You just have a special place in my heart", Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu do you like her. Or are you lying?

"Didn't know you were sweet talker other than a dirty talker", she said.

Tzuyu pecked her cheek.

"Ya stop it", Mina said.

Tzuyu lifted her up all sudden.

"Yaa put me down", she said.

"Nope".

"Tzuyu", she whined.

"Baby".

I shut the door. Tzuyu's doing it again. I left the company. Tzuyu even if you're my best friend I don't want you hurting Sana's sister.

Tzuyu's POV

At Home

I walked into the bathroom seeing Mina showering. I stripped and joined her. I held onto the side of her arms and pecked her shoulder up to her neck.

"Baby", I whispered in her ear.

She looked up at me. She put her hand on my face. And I put my hand over hers and kissed her. Was this an awkward position to kiss? Yes, but It was so good. I pulled away and smiled at her. She returned the smile.

"I promise to not touch you while we shower", I said.

"Tzuyu".

"mhm".

She pecked my lip then turn around. I turned really red.

My Bedroom

I'm laying in bed reading my book, but it got taken out of my hand.

"You look adorable with your glasses", she said smiling.

"Do I?", I asked pouting.

"So adorable", she said putting the book on the nightstand.

"Why thank you baby", I said smiling.

She got off my lap and came and sat next to me.

"Were you a nerd in school?", she asked.

"Yes".

"I was too", She said.

"I bet you looked adorable in glasses", I said.

She took my glasses and put them on. Ahh, she looked so cute. I smiled.

"Cute".

"Really?", She asked.

"Yes".

She smiled and gave me back my glasses. I put them on the side. Jungkook's coming back in two days. Meaning Mina will end up going back to hers. I looked next to me and saw Mina was fast asleep. I pecked her forehead.

"Night".

I closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
12.1K 459 18
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO ' Fake X' /// When Mina meets Tzuyu again after 12 years, things are different...
9.2K 408 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...
45.7K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...